Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

** King Tournament : First Round ( Thunderstorm Vs Khimwhyte ) ** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Thunderstorm Vs Khimwhyte ) ** (2245 Views)

** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ibime Vs Blaqbonez ) ** / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** / »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

** King Tournament : First Round ( Thunderstorm Vs Khimwhyte ) ** by mikuz(m): 6:38am On Dec 01, 2013
Voting Criteria :

Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplay
Closer

Rules

- 24 lines.

- Deadline is 9pm.

- Verses should be sent to nlking@hushmail.com

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments on here.

Judges

1. Beshi

2. Linobawse

3. Man-i-kal

4. Da whizkid

5. Mailmalc

6. Cooger

7. Jamez3d

8. DBR

Goodluck!!!
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Thunderstorm Vs Khimwhyte ) ** by GLACIERZ(m): 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
ThunderStorm's Verse

Okay . . .lets flow
I bring the heat that melt through your mind/ with lines kim cant clearly combine/ to reach my level of hype/
but she's right . . ."her lyrics will take my breath
away". . .cuz her lifeless verse. . .needs my air to survive!!/

Thunder . .in a stating perspective/ is deranged and
aggressive/ if she claims her majesty/i'll attack with nouns and play with laxatives/
cuz while thunder remains dangerous . . , 'white' . .to
us . . .remains an adjective'!!/

Khim great and deadly?/ clearly a bent lie and scam/ she's a null . . That dont eject fire jams/
she has lost so much . . .her 'set of winnings' . .would easily be illustrated . . In a Venn diagram!!/

i canvass a verse . .when i paint more rhymes/ with no hate combined/ cuz i life an artistic gracious life/ while khims verse . . Portrays pure lies/
But if yall cant picture my win . .permit to grab a
brush . . .and use whyte . .to 'shade more light'!!!/

My mind is streamless/ and i rhyme the sickest/ every line after line is brilliance/ but khim aint half the price in shillings/
. .Shes been on FFR for months. .ranting how sick she is , but we all cured her . .with the silent treament!!/

She wants to be a white .we clearly have seen/ wanna fúck with ya hereditary genes?/
now named yourself after the kardash? I should sever ya
speen/. . And put an end . . To your american dream!!/

i bury ya skin/ with harsh radium/ cus the area youre in . . Is past great zeus'/
. .for 'stepping into my perimeter' . .khim gets killed . . .in the 'blast radius'!!/

im the hero to hail/ the negro you hate/ with flows too great/that equated khims talent on a zero . .below new mates/
. .so who ever sees her career . .would see it walking out . .on a security video footage!!/

i write with jokes/ that makes you smile and bloat/ but its
right i flow/ to remind this bloke/
that any attempt to 'screw with thunder' . .will only get your career tighten to dealth . .with lightening 'bolts'/

I'll killing this flea/ with the sickest of frees/ khim? King?? She not fit being the queen/
she better get me my stew . . . Cus we wont see whyte
raise' here
. . And im sorry . .for spilling the beans!!/

Im sick n im mean . . .

To crack ya manible/ with raps that baffles you/ cuz the
direction you at is wack and cant be used/
. . So all ya bars are vector quantities . . Cuz every punch you throw . . . Is lacking magnitude!!/

my moves flushed you down/ and deduced all yous clown/ to a FULL STOP!! You mouse/
. . So this battle proves that. .khim would finally get to "be a g" . . One to match her clothes . . . . The other . . .is to walk you out!!/

7 Likes

Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Thunderstorm Vs Khimwhyte ) ** by GLACIERZ(m): 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
Khimwhyte's Verse

FEW TINS TO NOTE
-he was caught stealin lines from streetwise' he used em to
battle Geophery on facebook.. I need not bring link, he cnt
argue it but just incase, check IBIME VS STREET on nl then
check CHUKA THUNDERSTORM VS DON-GEO on facebook..
The rest r diggable, all personals in d verse....
DISS @ CHUKA A.K.A THUNDER STORM
see, I Summon words to puncture dis ugly MONKEY, THAT'S FLY, fact is, don't come FRONTING WACK LINES, don't COME WIT GATS GUY, nah,, come with a face-cap to cover yur shame cos wen am done 'washin yur dirty linen in public.. I'l hang your UND1ES OUTSIDE!!!
BBitch you gettin murked ON THIS BOUT LIKE!!
Infact listen,
Think am after THE TITLE? You boutta see Khim come WITH RIFLE,,, the gats-come in mad-foqrm, and I blast THIS DRY FOOL n eff his crew.. Dey'l all see dis 'verse injure Gs' like the ones in THE BIBLE....!!! (Verse in Judges)
You gat no place here, someone hav dis FFUCKER CAUTIONED,, checked his flow for rank, never saw dis SSUCKER ON POINT till we saw his facebook ranking n came to a conclusion, he's always found at the bottom of facebook like the LOG-OUT OPTION,,,
See, he'l claim vet, Buh never seen any cypher d CRETIN DUDE KILLED IT, I know WETIN YOU FIT SPIT.. Every line you droppin here, its CERTAIN YOU BIT IT,,
You aint BEATING THIS RAPS, NO, WE already know
You LIVING IN PAST GLORY, let me GIVE HIM THIS LAST
STORY,,
His facebook posts be like "here, link to my SPAR WITH IBIME, am BAD WIT THE RHYME but after votes he gets angry when we laff at his A$$,, FILTY SSWINE,,,
I aint finna VEX YAH MAYNE, but ffuckit, your TEXTS ARE
PLAIN,
Don't compare verses, don't ask who's gat the ssicker verse,, Nah, we only see your 'verse cooler' when I slash open your NERVES AND VEINS,,,, (vascular)
Then come with TECHS AGAIN, talk bout my hardcore raps? Been tru ALL OF THAT, see I'l fire the globe till his world FALLS APART, Y'all know my skills in BRAWLS, AM BAD but wetin pain me pass be say, why shud I come READY WITH THIS, DEADLY SCRIPTINGS to SERVE THE WEAKLING? I mean Thunder is never rated as ssick cat" he only a "ssick ppussy like CERVICITIS....!!!!
With FLOWS DEEPER, I'l make this HHOE WITHER,, ibime is known for d0peness, yes, illscripts on R.A.P? He conquered THOSE SPITTERS, but who tha ffuck are you BROKE N1GGA? You aint rollin with the FLOW RIPPERS, we nairalanders don't want you infectin us wit YO WEAK RAPS,, Yes, you're not one of us like Tazarn around the GORILLAS,,!!!!!
On ffr is where d dude spends his life all HYPING, SO a jobless tout is what you're LIKENED TO.. But wait, are you also a confused danfo? Cos bin on n1gga's ddick for too long, we dunno where you're DRIVING TO!!!!,
And see,
I came with d real shii, THAT'S S1CKENIN" You always famzin streetwise, you WACK WEAKLING, its why you barely talk about your battle with Don-Geo, Geo brought bars THAT HIT HIM, with MACS RIPPING, but you? You came with "bitten lines" bbitch that shii eats me up like "necrotizing FASCIITIS,,!
Now see how e go be,, 3punches to YAH FACE!!! WAIT MATE, who tha ffuck are you ffuckin with? Infact forget punches, I'l head to the PREY's BASE, spray bullets n leave metals on his neck and legs like victims of SLAVE TRADE!!!
Its a fact, am havin dis FAKE LAID, You'l get batter with STICKS AND PLANKS,, his fans be like, its disaster when dis BBITCH ATTACKS... All dis shii makes me wanna drown him with my 'oceanic flow... And leav his corpse lying by the RIVER BANK....
-khimwhyte-

13 Likes

Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Thunderstorm Vs Khimwhyte ) ** by GLACIERZ(m): 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
open for votes
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Thunderstorm Vs Khimwhyte ) ** by Ibime(m): 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
Good spar. Where the judges at?

3 Likes

Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Thunderstorm Vs Khimwhyte ) ** by khimwhyte(f): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
Glaciers pls check dis "His facebook posts be like "here, link to my SPAR WITH IBIME, am BAD WIT THE RHYME but after votes he gets angry when we laff at his bottom,, FILTY SSWINE,,,,,
It ought to be
"but after votes he gets angry when we laff at his A$$,, FILTY SSWINE,..
Change "bottom" to "A$$"
Dig?
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Thunderstorm Vs Khimwhyte ) ** by ThunderStorm(m): 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
not trynna start a fight . . but let it be known

thunderstorm . . .never . .ever bit bars . .nor was caught even .bitting rhymes from street pls . .
It were all false accusations by geo and 2-3 knuckle heads of geo . (cus we had a serious beef) . . Jugdes jugded the battle (which i flawlessly won). .and NEVER said it was anything near bitten!!

you could bring the claim line or lines i bit . .to compare and contrast!!

Thanku . . Carry on folks!
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Thunderstorm Vs Khimwhyte ) ** by manikal: 9:15am On Dec 02, 2013
Opener : Thunderstorm .... dõpe punchline
Rhymes : Tie .... both had a couple of blaah rhymes but did well generally
Punchlines : Thunderstorm
"But if yall cant picture my win . .permit to grab a
brush . . .and use whyte . .to 'shade more light'!!!/"
........this was just impressive, khim came all personal with it but her setups took too long b4 the punch hit
Personals : Tie
Metas : Tie
Wordplay : Tie
Flow : Thunderstorm
Closer : Khim

MvGt Thunderstorm

Good verses ya'll ..... anyway @ thunderstorm, its actually scalar quantities that lack direction ..... both scalar/vector have magnitude

1 Like

Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Thunderstorm Vs Khimwhyte ) ** by mikuz(m): 9:38am On Dec 02, 2013
Illscripts and Rap maestro if I ban una now dem go say Mikuz is always acting a kid, will y'll stop swaying votes? Why una too like trouble?
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Thunderstorm Vs Khimwhyte ) ** by ILLScripts: 9:59am On Dec 02, 2013
mikuz: Illscripts and Rap maestro if I ban una now dem go say Mikuz is always acting a kid, will y'll stop swaying votes? Why una too like trouble?
.....No vex!!!
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Thunderstorm Vs Khimwhyte ) ** by mikuz(m): 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
Please where are the other judges? Why are y'll ignoring this battle?
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Thunderstorm Vs Khimwhyte ) ** by mailmalc(m): 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
Finally! I see something I like

Opener - Thunderstorm
Rhymes - Tie
Similes/ Metaphor - Thunderstorm
Punchlines - Thunderstorm
Personals - Tie
Flow - Khimwhite
Wordplay - Thunderstorm
Closer - KhimWhyte

MVGT - Thunderstorm

IMO The most enjoyable battle so far, personals kept flying from all directions and they both made every 4 bars count.

Quotes! Too many good ones in dis battle bt I'll jst pick one dat did it for me

"But if yall cant picture my win . .permit to grab a
brush . . .and use whyte . .to 'shade more light"
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Thunderstorm Vs Khimwhyte ) ** by coogar: 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
i don't even know what to say - i am impressed by these 2 cäts - by far the most theatrical battle in the tournament. let me pop a beer can first & read em verses again.

it's painful one of you must go out......

1 Like

Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Thunderstorm Vs Khimwhyte ) ** by dawhizkid1(m): 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
Been reading this battle over and over and over, tbh, I don't think there's a clear winner. Normally, I'll call it a tie. . . . But if there must be a winner, I'll tilt towards Thunder, just for one reason, I feel his lines were a bit more organized. Maybe its just me but the way Kim wrote her verse, I can't count the lines/bars.

Thrilling Battle!
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Thunderstorm Vs Khimwhyte ) ** by DBR: 9:37am On Dec 03, 2013
While i like Thunderstorm bars, i have some issues with the total meanin' of some of the bars. Some appeared like throwin words just to force a rhyme, and some line not thorough in tots.
Here's are few. .

Thunder . .in a stating perspective/ is deranged and
aggressive/ if she claims her majesty/i'll attack with nouns and play with laxatives/

??

i canvass a verse . .when i paint more rhymes/ with no hate combined/ cuz i life an artistic gracious life/ while khims verse . . Portrays pure lies/
But if yall cant picture my win . .permit to grab a
brush . . .and use whyte . .to 'shade more light'!!!/

Should be SHED more light. U cant SHADE with White hue, u tint with it. Thats y it works better as "Shed' more light".

she better get me my stew . . . Cus we wont see whyte
raise' here . . And im sorry . .for spilling the beans!!/

Shdnt this be RISE? That way the homophone (rice) works with "spilling the Beans".

i write with jokes/ that makes you smile and bloat/ but its
right i flow/ to remind this bloke/

Bloke? tot Khim was FEMALE No?

That said, his bars are still more organized than Khim's.
It's as if Khim so badly wanna murk Thunder so much she threw organizing her rhymes to the winds.
If she did, this would have almost been a draw. Good outing for both cats.

Verdict : Thunderstorm Wins

oNe

2 Likes

Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Thunderstorm Vs Khimwhyte ) ** by khimwhyte(f): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nice checking out fam,,,
Judges thanks for the time n few words...
Mikuz abeg do close this Thread already,,,,
Y'all forgive me for bring a new scripting pattern,,, just wanted to try something new n entertaining.. All same, am honoured trading bars with@ThunderStorm...
Tanks

2 Likes

Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Thunderstorm Vs Khimwhyte ) ** by coogar: 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
verdict: khimwhyte wins by a long shot.

yes, she had more bars but this wasn't an issue when mikuz typed 2 billion bars to subdue his weak opponent.

any chic that vows that to wash a guy's undies & hang it outside wins by default. her personals were tight & as long as they are believable, who cares? if i claim ibime is a statutory räpist in my rhymes & write the story in such a way that the audience believes it, then so be it.

that said, thunderstorm was nice as well. he was clean & his structuring & punch-line setups were better on the day but some of his schemes didn't connect. too many fillers here & there to force rhymes. thunder even made mistakes with the gender of his opponent - that's fücking unacceptable!!!

khimwhyte, you are nice with the bars & your schemes were top drawer but without a structure, they look god awful. spend time to structure your verses otherwise you would build a billion-dollar house on a nasty foundation. use as fewer words as possible to convey the same message & you are right on the money.

good battle though, it's sad one of you has to go out!!!
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Thunderstorm Vs Khimwhyte ) ** by dj5naira(m): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2013

see I'l fire the globe till his world FALLS APART

who tha ffuck are you ffuckin with?
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Thunderstorm Vs Khimwhyte ) ** by dj5naira(m): 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
coogar: use as fewer words as possible to convey the same message & you are right on the money.

Well said.
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Thunderstorm Vs Khimwhyte ) ** by mikuz(m): 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
Votes closed.

Thunderstorm 4 - 1 Khimwhyte

Thunderstorm progresses to the quarter finals.
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Thunderstorm Vs Khimwhyte ) ** by dj5naira(m): 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2013

Votes closed.

Thunderstorm 4 - 1 Khimwhyte

Thunderstorm progresses to the quarter finals.
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Thunderstorm Vs Khimwhyte ) ** by LooNat11kk: 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
GLACIERZ: Khimwhyte's Verse

FEW TINS TO NOTE
-he was caught stealin lines from streetwise' he used em to
battle Geophery on facebook.. I need not bring link, he cnt
argue it but just incase, check IBIME VS STREET on nl then
check CHUKA THUNDERSTORM VS DON-GEO on facebook..
The rest r diggable, all personals in d verse....
DISS @ CHUKA A.K.A THUNDER STORM
see, I Summon words to puncture dis ugly MONKEY, THAT'S FLY, fact is, don't come FRONTING WACK LINES, don't COME WIT GATS GUY, nah,, come with a face-cap to cover yur shame cos wen am done 'washin yur dirty linen in public.. I'l hang your UND1ES OUTSIDE!!!
BBitch you gettin murked ON THIS BOUT LIKE!!
Infact listen,
Think am after THE TITLE? You boutta see Khim come WITH RIFLE,,, the gats-come in mad-foqrm, and I blast THIS DRY FOOL n eff his crew.. Dey'l all see dis 'verse injure Gs' like the ones in THE BIBLE....!!! (Verse in Judges)
You gat no place here, someone hav dis FFUCKER CAUTIONED,, checked his flow for rank, never saw dis SSUCKER ON POINT till we saw his facebook ranking n came to a conclusion, he's always found at the bottom of facebook like the LOG-OUT OPTION,,,
See, he'l claim vet, Buh never seen any cypher d CRETIN DUDE KILLED IT, I know WETIN YOU FIT SPIT.. Every line you droppin here, its CERTAIN YOU BIT IT,,
You aint BEATING THIS RAPS, NO, WE already know
You LIVING IN PAST GLORY, let me GIVE HIM THIS LAST
STORY,,
His facebook posts be like "here, link to my SPAR WITH IBIME, am BAD WIT THE RHYME but after votes he gets angry when we laff at his A$$,, FILTY SSWINE,,,
I aint finna VEX YAH MAYNE, but ffuckit, your TEXTS ARE
PLAIN,
Don't compare verses, don't ask who's gat the ssicker verse,, Nah, we only see your 'verse cooler' when I slash open your NERVES AND VEINS,,,, (vascular)
Then come with TECHS AGAIN, talk bout my hardcore raps? Been tru ALL OF THAT, see I'l fire the globe till his world FALLS APART, Y'all know my skills in BRAWLS, AM BAD but wetin pain me pass be say, why shud I come READY WITH THIS, DEADLY SCRIPTINGS to SERVE THE WEAKLING? I mean Thunder is never rated as ssick cat" he only a "ssick ppussy like CERVICITIS....!!!!
With FLOWS DEEPER, I'l make this HHOE WITHER,, ibime is known for d0peness, yes, illscripts on R.A.P? He conquered THOSE SPITTERS, but who tha ffuck are you BROKE N1GGA? You aint rollin with the FLOW RIPPERS, we nairalanders don't want you infectin us wit YO WEAK RAPS,, Yes, you're not one of us like Tazarn around the GORILLAS,,!!!!!
On ffr is where d dude spends his life all HYPING, SO a jobless tout is what you're LIKENED TO.. But wait, are you also a confused danfo? Cos bin on n1gga's ddick for too long, we dunno where you're DRIVING TO!!!!,
And see,
I came with d real shii, THAT'S S1CKENIN" You always famzin streetwise, you WACK WEAKLING, its why you barely talk about your battle with Don-Geo, Geo brought bars THAT HIT HIM, with MACS RIPPING, but you? You came with "bitten lines" bbitch that shii eats me up like "necrotizing FASCIITIS,,!
Now see how e go be,, 3punches to YAH FACE!!! WAIT MATE, who tha ffuck are you ffuckin with? Infact forget punches, I'l head to the PREY's BASE, spray bullets n leave metals on his neck and legs like victims of SLAVE TRADE!!!
Its a fact, am havin dis FAKE LAID, You'l get batter with STICKS AND PLANKS,, his fans be like, its disaster when dis BBITCH ATTACKS... All dis shii makes me wanna drown him with my 'oceanic flow... And leav his corpse lying by the RIVER BANK....
-khimwhyte-
Lmao This Sleak is Wack

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who want to Start A Rap War? / Cassidy Vs Meek Mills ... Rap Battle Brought Back To Life / Mailmalc Vs. Menike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.