Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

500 Secrets Of Girls Most Guys Should Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 500 Secrets Of Girls Most Guys Should Know (1784 Views)

Ghana Girls Most Beautiful In West Africa, Nigeria Finish Last / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

500 Secrets Of Girls Most Guys Should Know by anewsong(m): 5:57am On Jul 24, 2008
smiley kiss sadSeveral guys are having the problem on how to pick up the woman of their choice,some have even determined never to fall in love cos they think they will never win a heart not knowing their are secrets in winning this group of jewels called women. I have free report on how to pick up the woman of your choice in my blog,over their you have the greatest privilege to order for the book on HOW TO GET RE-JOINED WITH YOUR EX-LOVER. YOU CAN ALSO ORDER FOR THE BOOK ON HOW TO KNOW IF TO STAY OR LEAVE THAT RELATIONSHIP and 500 SECRETS OF GIRLS GUYS SHOULD KNOW.just visit my blog www.datingstressfree..com
Re: 500 Secrets Of Girls Most Guys Should Know by opokonwa(m): 7:22am On Jul 24, 2008
all sorts of 'mini mani moe' solutions to love undecided

1 Like

Re: 500 Secrets Of Girls Most Guys Should Know by Syphonn(m): 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
Infidelity: How To Get Over It And Get Your Relationship Back

I am taking this time to write this for anyone who has ever loved.

There is one simple sin that can take our relationship away from us, our happiness, and our very identity. So poorly understood, this act is nonetheless extremely common: an affair.

I can proudly say that, in all four corners of the world, someone is either betraying or betrayed by another, thinking about having an affair, listening to someone who is in the throes of one, or the lover who completes the triangle. No aspect of a couple’s life elicits more fear, gossip or fascination than an affair. Adultery has been legislated, debated, politicized and demonized throughout history. Yet it is still in existence and probably will exist till eternity.

READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/infidelity-get-get-relationship-back/

(1) (Reply)

As A Man Or Women Can You Truely Date Online? / Who Has Had A Real Date/hook Up With A Fellow N'ler? / My Girlfriend Told ''i Don't Knw How To Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.