Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Between White Parent And Black Parent - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Between White Parent And Black Parent (2068 Views)

Guys, See The Difference Between White Rice And Jellof Rice! (lol) / Difference Between White Girls And 9ja Babes / Difference Between White Parent And Black Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between White Parent And Black Parent by IAMBREEZY: 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
White parent:''if someone hits u,go tell the teacher''

Black parent:''if some one hits you,you hit they a$$ back!"

White parent:"go in ur room and think about what you 've done"

Black parent:"go to ur damn room and get ready "this a$$ whooping."

White parent:"Good morning,time for school"

Black parent:"Getcha a$$ up,don't miss that damn bus or else you gonna trek to school"

White parent:"we re heading to the store,you can pick 1 thing from the toy isle"

Black parent:"we bouta go to the store,don't ask for shit!"

White parent:pls stop crying."

black parent:"what u cryin for?shut up before i give you something to cry about."

White parent:"i'm sending you to therapy''

Black parent:"imma knock some sense into you"

White parent:"are you having sex?"

[b]Black parent:[/b]u better not be fuccking,cuz i ain't raising no grand babies u better wrap that shiit up,don't bring no kids home.

5 Likes

Re: Between White Parent And Black Parent by Shaanteel(f): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
That is so true lol
Re: Between White Parent And Black Parent by IAMBREEZY: 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
^^^lol u can testify to it.
Re: Between White Parent And Black Parent by poshpimkiey(f): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
Black parents be speaking d truth. which one b "are u having sex?" nne, wrap up ur shit n don't u b bringin no extra mouths home to feed.

4 Likes

Re: Between White Parent And Black Parent by IAMBREEZY: 7:27am On Dec 02, 2013
poshpimkiey: Black parents be speaking d truth. which one b "are u having sex?" nne, wrap up ur shit n don't u b bringin no extra mouths home to feed.
yeah i know black parent re definitely saying the truth that's why i differenciated them,black are too hard on their kids why white parents re damn soft.
Re: Between White Parent And Black Parent by IAMBREEZY: 7:28am On Dec 02, 2013
Btw why is this section dry like sahara desert...
Re: Between White Parent And Black Parent by fabulousdame(f): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
hehehe
this is so true...
black parents shaa..always so blunt
Re: Between White Parent And Black Parent by Buddydogg(m): 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
lmao,
Re: Between White Parent And Black Parent by Mrscarter(f): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2021
IAMBREEZY:
White parent:''if someone hits u,go tell the teacher''

Black parent:''if some one hits you,you hit they a$$ back!"

White parent:"go in ur room and think about what you 've done"

Black parent:"go to ur damn room and get ready "this a$$ whooping."

White parent:"Good morning,time for school"

Black parent:"Getcha a$$ up,don't miss that damn bus or else you gonna trek to school"

White parent:"we re heading to the store,you can pick 1 thing from the toy isle"

Black parent:"we bouta go to the store,don't ask for shit!"

White parent:pls stop crying."

black parent:"what u cryin for?shut up before i give you something to cry about."

White parent:"i'm sending you to therapy''

Black parent:"imma knock some sense into you"

White parent:"are you having sex?"

[b]Black parent:[/b]u better not be fuccking,cuz i ain't raising no grand babies u better wrap that shiit up,don't bring no kids home.

Well this thread old old asf but everything u said black parents say here whites say just as much lol
Re: Between White Parent And Black Parent by diana9h: 4:08am On Nov 07, 2021
cheesy
Re: Between White Parent And Black Parent by ominilongest(m): 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
have anyone watched the wire, damn.

Re: Between White Parent And Black Parent by martins0imbiana: 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
cheesy
Re: Between White Parent And Black Parent by timmyedit(m): 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
old thread.... but deep words.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Comedy Video / Thank God For Okorocha / Funny Pictures Of Why Women Live Longer Than Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.