Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Finca Aptitude Test Format For Relationship Officer Pls Helpurgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finca Aptitude Test Format For Relationship Officer Pls Helpurgent (1882 Views)

Invitation For FINCA Aptitude Test / Format For Waec Aptitude Test 2010 / Exxon Mobil Test Format For Graduate Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finca Aptitude Test Format For Relationship Officer Pls Helpurgent by Adjovigladys(f): 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
ear Applicant,

Subsequent to your application for employment with FINCA, you are hereby invited for an aptitude test for the position of *Account Relationship Officer*.

Date: 14-12-2013

Time:  8:30 am

Venue 1: Woman Development Centre, Oba Ogunji road Pen Cinema Agege Lagos.

Venue 2: Alvan Ikoku College of Education Owerri, Imo State.

INSTRUCTIONS:

Indicate your preferred exam center by SMS using the sample below, before 11.59 pm Tuesday December 03, 2013 to the GSM numbers below:

Text, Name and Lagos to 08161849746 for Lagos venue
OR
Name and Owerri to 08097268206 for Owerri venue

·         Print and come along with a copy of this mail as your invite for the test
·         A recent passport photograph to be collected at the test venue
·         Photocopy and original of your proof of identification.

Note that applicants who do not comply with any of the instructions above will not be allowed to take the test.

Thank you
FINCA Recruitment Team pls gladjov2002@yahoo.com 2930342e assist pls am writing in lagos
Re: Finca Aptitude Test Format For Relationship Officer Pls Helpurgent by astevee(m): 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
I also got the exact same invite. I am not sure yet where I'd write but most likely lagos. I found out that the account reconciliation officer position requires at least 3years experience from their career site,now I'm not sure again if I observed this before I applied.
My guess is if it is a graduate position which I must have thought it was before I applied in the first instance,then it has to be the normal graduate gmat exams of screening out applicants,if it is however an experienced hire situation,then a case study testing basic accounting concepts and application would most likely be dcase.
Any one with a previous encounter with FINCA should pls assist with useful information.
Re: Finca Aptitude Test Format For Relationship Officer Pls Helpurgent by kobilism(m): 4:41am On Dec 02, 2013
Hey guys I got tHe invite too aNd preferred test location is owerr
Re: Finca Aptitude Test Format For Relationship Officer Pls Helpurgent by Risingphoenix: 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
astevee:
I also got the exact same invite. I am not sure yet where I'd write but most likely lagos. I found out that the account reconciliation officer position requires at least 3years experience from their career site,now I'm not sure again if I observed this before I applied.
My guess is if it is a graduate position which I must have thought it was before I applied in the first instance,then it has to be the normal graduate gmat exams of screening out applicants,if it is however an experienced hire situation,then a case study testing basic accounting concepts and application would most likely be dcase.
Any one with a previous encounter with FINCA should pls assist with useful information.
Hello, how was your experience with FINCA? Please i would appreciate any info you can give me ASAP. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Raddison Blu Anchorage Hotel / NBC MT Aptitude Test Result Held At JKK Building / Should He Falsify His Age To Get A Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.