Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School (59867 Views)

When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) / Funny Names Boys Use To Store Their Girlfriend's Number / Funny Names Of Some Churches In NAIJA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by dmahn(m): 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
Our VP--Awolowo (Just because of his big size glasses
Gateman--Baba Odi (Coz d man is deaf)
Intro tech teacher--Mr Foka (coz he normaly bit d tip of d fingerz
English Teacher is called Baba Vocab(...grammer to mus
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Perfecter4real(m): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
(1)Sherck....Ecomices uncle
(2) English aunty.........Aunty Dragon.
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Mickeywilliams(m): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
nnocurruption: uncle "pill back" from ADSS Warri.

Oxygen collector: he was called that because of his big nose.
hahaha this got me laughing..no be only oxygen collector.lmao
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
Agric teacher: "Bastinado"> because he can flog very well. Rep AWORI COLLEGE, OJO.
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by dwizy(m): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
Don famous: Azonto. Thats my vp becos one of his leg is short, wit big butt. So when walkin you can imagine.

You left secondary school few months ago.....Stop it Ǻπϑ don't argue with me.

Wanna know how I got to know right?...Azonto, someone who left secondary School 2011 won't have dat name for a teacher....d whole AZONTO thing came u recently.

So, how well re u enjoying after sec. Sch life. Hope u re reading well fo JAMB?

1 Like

Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by TayoT: 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
Adisa owala - tribal mark things
Jegede aeroplane - shape of his head and yoruba english
Ozone
Mario (RIP) - super mario's twin bro
Mr X.

Repping the Honey Bee (USS ILORIN)

Like if ur from here.
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by girlking(f): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
Economics teacher- Chucky (because he is fair and short with round face just exactly like Chucky pluss he was very wicked).
Guidance and deCouncelling- Mancheaster (because she was GREATLY endowed in d front region).
Chemistry teacher -Denke(this one wasnmean of them-i no follow o- but the guy can flog ehh. the name was cos he had one leg shorter than another so when he walks you can only imagine the picture). That reminds me of what happened back then, one of these nwannabe class prefects went to the staff room and asked for Mr Denke the teachers said no teacher by that name she should describe the person, when they understood who she was talking about they told her to kneel down they called him i don't need to tell you she got the trashing of her life.
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by camronid(m): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
Patega, for economics teacher, geogeo lopez for geography teacher
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by jamesbridget13(f): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
i remember my English teacher during my ss1 days, we call her ''miss chwky'' lolzz,
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Emyben(m): 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
My Geography uncle was called GEO BOBO
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Emyben(m): 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
Our RME teacher was called EZEKUDELE because he was bald
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by kendraloops(f): 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
Jackson 5 --- Home econs teacher (always on afro)

Pinocchio --- fine arts teacher (had a big nose)

Spotty --- geography teacher (an albino)

Inspector Gadget --- school inspector

Meoww meeoww ---- school inspector too (she had heavy tribal marks)

Sokoto Gudali --- our agric teacher (he loved cows a lot)

*may God forgive us for we knew not what we did*

1 Like

Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Donfamous(m): 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
dwizy:

You left secondary school few months ago.....Stop it Ǻπϑ don't argue with me.

Wanna know how I got to know right?...Azonto, someone who left secondary School 2011 won't have dat name for a teacher....d whole AZONTO thing came u recently.

So, how well re u enjoying after sec. Sch life. Hope u re reading well fo JAMB?
hahahaha. You are the type that hears music about six month after its been released. The song was early last year bro
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by megacodes: 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
Maths teacher - Ancient man(he likes talking abt ancient tins)
Agric teacher - Batista(him resemble batista die. Though he caught us one day....mhne see floggin after skol)
Computer teacher - Undertaker( him too dey like undertaker)
Compound master - kopoko(him no fit speak english well cuz of his tribe n dey use kopoko too much.)Him girl-kirl. Gate-kate.
Vice principal- cover shoe(him shoes na die!!!)
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by EDhims(m): 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
VP academics 1- komokomo, kaftan
VP academics 2- Chinese mama
Govt teacher - uniform
Agric teacher - supercat
TD teacher - sobercolar
Social studies teacher - have a nice day
Geography teacher - Sisco
Maths teacher - quantum, three tintin
Literature teacher - moon walker
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
"Mr Kito" --- that's my chemistry teacher cheesy grin
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by dridowu: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
Netz4:

how u take know oga Yeboah

chemistry teacher !!

he taught me here in osogbo

OSCCO !!!
i dont even know the subject he teaches, anyway sha he b our VP dn
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Okaakoko(m): 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
my geography teacher was named "BERY GOOD" he pronounces "V " as "B " thereby leading to his inability to pronounce "very good ". and this man will shout on the top of his voice to say "bery good" each time you impressed him in his classed ..
Our biology teacher too was named "CENTURY " because that was how she calls "CELL THEORY ". her best topic then
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by mikemodel24: 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
My vp during jss , we call him jogbojogbo
my principal opolo ijoba
Chemistry teacher Kk i.e kulukulu
English teacher ogbobiaku
English teacher ss 3 elegbede
Math teacher ss3 brother
Math teacher js3 koobo
French teacher ora
Nd lot more
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by louisa777: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
PROFESSOR SABINNUS, ANTY NO NOISE, UNCLE MI
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Toshibasexy(m): 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
Government teacher>> parliamentary(that's d first topic(parliamentary system of government) he thought us nd we are new to that word)
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
mr. brown trouser
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by baba11(m): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
majata,eyin njo rice,ogufe etc
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by babylolaroy(f): 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
my government teacher was a Ghanian so we called him Adjolor even tho it wasnt his name. it seem every ghanian bore dah name then.
my english teacher was vocabulary. she spoke very big grammars.
the math teacher was sleepy eyes..he had them
And then my further math teacher was wahala dey..everything was ended wth dat phrase by him...he would say submit your assignment and wen we did and he counted falling short of our numba, he wud say for those of you who didnt do this assignment wahala dey!!

1 Like

Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by backtop(f): 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
Chaba, hanger,short monkey.
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by mamatee: 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
Our Economics teacher was nicknamed 'Skintight' cos he was so so so slim. Whenever I remember d name I laugh and laugh. It was so funny at d time. Whenver we had economics, our class monitor would ask wat we had and d whole class would shout "skintight".
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by TrustJ(m): 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
my biology teacher:scrota sac a.k.a akpa-amu
physics: mama Celestine,parameter and that is
maths:a.c
English:fellany
commerce:Mr pepper
principal: behold
economics: am a around
geography:I ve d world in my pocket
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
Lols ..... My physics teacher was called " u are on your own". He can say that 100timez in class. Unity sec skul
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by beauty4(f): 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
Scrub(cos the guy is always scratchin his ***), mr white(wears white every day of d week).
Lost goat(a corper, d 1st day he entered sch, he was looking around like he was lost).
Mr ojo beans(d shape of his eye is like beans,).
Agama(always nods his head when walking).
Shy guy(mhen, dan man was too shy he always talks to d board )
maths teacher-baba here now(talking with his nose)
Thats all i can remember now. It was funny.
Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by generaliy07(m): 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
DID ANYONE ATTEND ILESA GRAMMAR SCHOOL IN THE MID TO LATE 90'S?
Oya now
1.Ewure...our Vp(he calls offenders that name,this man can recognise you 20 years after by mere seeing your face,so we run and dodge our faces when he's approaching)

2.Walahi talahi Olorun ogun n gbo...our P.E teacher,he can beat hell out of anyone,he'll even drop cain and use fist,he'll boast,''maa na e jaleti,walahi talahi olohun ogun n gbo...(heard they taught him a bitter lesson in the jungle later)

3.Idi iroko,..a teacher who is more gifted at the backside than in teaching...

cant remember others jare

1 Like

Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by PrettySleek(f): 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
D CRS teacher was called AB (area boy) he didn't know how to comport himself
physics teacher was called 'short answer questions' he always liked to give such questions
government teacher was called power he loved d topic so much
biology teacher was called bottle d lady could not express herself in english without flopping
geography teacher was called yansh peeler when he flogged on ass ur skin would peel off
my maths teacher was called A1 he always ended each class with it

1 Like

Re: Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School by Monfulule: 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
English teacher- cross ur Ts and dot ur I's. Lit teacher-ishi nkwocha. ST JUDE'S SEC AND COMPUTER CENTRE. OWERRI.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Of These Two Is Telling The Truth? (photo) / Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor / Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.