Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

She Slept With My Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Slept With My Best Friend (51226 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Slept With My Best Friend by IGBOPRESIDENT(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
cry She happens to be my girlfriend since second year. I wooed this girl for 4 months before she yielded to me. We have dated for a year and 6 months now, and happily too. But now the story has changed and a lot is about to go awry.

I observed that lately my girl was liking my best friend. Whenever we were together, drinking or chatting during pastime, she laughed @ whatever he said whether it is something funny or not. She found him very funny. Sometimes, when I visited her in her place without my friend, she would ask "what about your friend? He didn't come with you? That guy is so funny!" I couldn't help but wonder. Anger and jealousy welling up in my pregnant mind. I didn't want to ask her then if she was beginning to like my friend more than me because I felt it was nothing. I trusted her because what we shared together was more than love. I loved her so much and I was convinced she loved me too.

However, I was drinking in a bar with my friend one day when he got a sudden call. After speaking with the voice at the other end of the receiver, he hurried off on the pretext that he had something to catch up with.

The following day, I went to his house around 8am in the morning because I left some documents in his house the previous day which I was supposed to use for my clearance. I walked up to his door and knocked. His voice came from within enquiring who it was. I told him it was me.
"Ah, guy!" He yelled. "Why you no tell me say you dey come?" He queried.
"Do I now have to take permission to come to your house?" I retorted. It took him about five minutes to open the door. His sound system was playing RnB on a very high decibel. He slightly opened the door and brought out his head from the little space.
"Baba, I get visitor oo. Babe dey inside" he said.
"So? Na today? Do I not enter your room before even when you have a babe inside. Nawaoo!" I rebuked him for his meanness. But he wouldn't allow me in. I had to stand outside. I told him to get me my file and he brought it quickly and I left.
"I'll catch up with u later," he said, shortly before he shut the door again. No sooner had I reached the Senior Staff club than I reasoned that something wasn't right somewhere. It was quite unusual of Veron, my best friend on campus to refuse me entering his room because there was a girl in the room. I mean, I know most if not all his female friends and I enter his room even when they are inside except they want to get busy with each other. You know what I mean. Veron visits me too even in the company of my girl. Why did he do that? I reasoned. A voice within told me to ignore him but another persistent voice asked me to go back and find out. I decided to obey the latter voice. I went back. Lo and behold, before I could reach the street where his house is situated, I sighted my girl coming out his room, trying to wear her flat canvas. I was shocked! OMG! I couldn't believe my eyes! My heartbeat increased rapidly and my head tottered on the verge of madness. I managed to control myself. I didn't go for the clearance again. I just went back home. I went to the dope seller's, bought SK, went back and smoked shit. I felt relaxed after crying and smoking. Then I slept off.
To be continued..... Just wait

8 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ok. Waiting.

5 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by IGBOPRESIDENT(m): 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
The following day, I pretended as if nothing happened. I went to Veron's house. He was so excited. He told me of how he phucked "one girl like that" yesterday. He didn't know what was going on in my mind. He told me that the guy was so hot! That she sucked his di.ck and rode his cock wildly. God! I felt like breaking his head into two. But why did she do it? Why did she have to do this? I felt so miserable.
When I left there, I went to my girl's place. She wasn't expecting me. She was unusually happy to see me. And she didn't ask me after my best friend again. So I reminded her:
"You didn't ask of Veron today, why?"
"Oh, that funny guy? Must I ask after him? Mcheew! Abeg"
"Do you like him?" I pressed on.
"No!" She said sharply
"Hmmm" I said.
"Why Hmmmm," she asked.
"Nothing," I said.
"There's something you are keeping from me," she said. "You asked that question as if you are suspicious of me," she said. "Please say something," she pressed further.
"Do u like Veron?" I asked her again.
"What sort of question is that?" She protested.
"Ok, do u have a thing for him?" I asked her.
She stared at me for some minutes, stood up and began to scold me.
"Why are u suspecting me over that dirty frined of yours? Why? What's all this?" She protested.
"Where were u two nights ago? Where did you sleep? I came looking for u but u were not in. I even came yesterday morning around 7am but you were not yet back."
"I went to Jennifer's hostel," she lied. "I passed the night there," she lied again.
"Why all these questions? Why are you suspecting me and are u by chance suspecting me of cheating on u with ur friend?" Suddenly she broke down in hot tears and began to cry to prove her innocence. I shook my head and staged a walkout on her. She was shocked. It was quite unsual of me to do that whenevr she was crying.
She rushed after me and asked me why I now enjoy seeing her in pain and tears? She said I was hurting her. Then I told her she should have thought about that before she slept with my best friend. I told her that my best friend told me how he phucked her and how she sucked his dick. At once, her mouth threw agape and she fell to the ground and fainted.

21 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by baggy4luv(m): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
a sage once told me...a man's wickedness is better than a womans goodwill....sorry...

21 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
Well, my friend, suck it up, hold your head high. I empathize with you. Seee, I have once had a cheating girl. It took a lot to break free from her. What was her reason, she couldn't give. I forgave her a couuple of times until the camels back broke.... She visited one afternoon, I had already made up my mind. She sat unsuspecting and I took my box guilter and played her a goodbye song. By the time I was done, she was in uncontrolled tears. It was a sponteneous song emmanating from a broken heart(wished I recorded it), seee in the song, I made her understand that I wasn't reaking her heart, I was breaking mine. I gave her one last peck on the chick and walked out. Didn't bother, I knew by the time I am back, she'd have left... Today , I am better off. And will never regret my decision.
So move on, she and ur friend can go ahead and seee how far they can go. Your true girl is out there, find her and when you do, give her everything. I found mine and she is my completion...

All the best bro

201 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
Gurls and dick.. Smh

28 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Enegod(m): 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
undecided
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Danielle22(f): 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by wiilly02(m): 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
Had to comment kus i think it has d potential 2 make fp...

btw 4giv him bt put an end to the friendship,as 4 ur girl sing a dirge (a slow sad song often sung at a funeral) 4 her and tel her dat she no longer exists in ur life
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by martronilla: 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
hahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by IAMBREEZY: 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
Lol
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Lamlifonmic(m): 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
Women are bitches!!!they are animals but not all.Goy u try u are so matured and u handle everything maturely,now you need to go and disgrace that devil of a friend just go to his house on sunday with 3 of ur other friends,don't touch him but you people shoud create a scene on him telling however care to listen what he does so that he can realised how difficult its to betray a friend.He shouldn't go scot free if not he won't give a damn if d crazy girl fainted or not and he doesn't bother about him.Show him you can treat his Bleep up and show him you are a man if not he will see you as a weak guy cuz he alrdy know that ius d end of the friendship.

8 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by IGBOPRESIDENT(m): 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
I helped wake her up. When she regained consciousness,she didn't just know what to do or where to start confessing or how to start pleading for forgiveness.
I categorically told her it was over between us. I collected the dubai necklace I gave her(which was a symbol of our engagement). She pleaded with me but I told her it was over btw us. I left.

The following day, she came to my house with Veron my best friend who betrayed me. They said they came to beg for my forgiveness.

She said it was me she loved, and that it was a mistake what happened btw her and Veron. Veron was speechless.
I told them to go and never come back because I don't ever want to see their faces. I left there.
My girl kept coming. I neglected her. She kept calling me. She called me again yesterday which is why I'm writing this.
Should I forgiver her?

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by martronilla: 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
Lamlif on mic: Women are bitches!!!they are animals but not all.Goy u try u are so matured and u handle everything maturely,now you need to go and disgrace that devil of a friend just go to his house on sunday with 3 of ur other friends,don't touch him but you people shoud create a scene on him telling however care to listen what he does so that he can realised how difficult its to betray a friend.He shouldn't go scot free if not he won't give a damn if d crazy girl fainted or not and he doesn't bother about him.Show him you can treat his Bleep up and show him you are a man if not he will see you as a weak guy cuz he alrdy know that ius d end of the friendship.
there is nothing like betrayal. His friend even helped him expose the girl. He deserves an award. He knows his frnd is dating a slut and proved it by sleeping with her. She wasnt a gud gf frm d start because if she was, she wuld av been faithful... Op, dnt mind this guy's post o. Go and give ur frnd a hand shake. He tried jare. Girls tho....

21 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by martronilla: 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
I helped wake her up. When she regained consciousness,she didn't just know what to do or where to start confessing or how to start pleading for forgiveness.
I categorically told her it was over between us. I collected the dubai necklace I gave her(which was a symbol of our engagement). She pleaded with me but I told her it was over btw us. I left.

The following day, she came to my house with Veron my best friend who betrayed me. They said they came to beg for my forgiveness.

She said it was me she loved, and that it was a mistake what happened btw her and Veron. Veron was speechless.
I told them to go and never come back because I don't ever want to see their faces. I left there.
My girl kept coming. I neglected her. She kept calling me. She called me again yesterday which is why I'm writing this.
Should I forgiver her?
forgive wetin? See d kind yeye question wey u dey ask sef. Forgive her and d next person she is gonna fvck is ur dad... Send her to d dungeon jare.
Btw, so Venom no come beg u? I like him o... If I were u, I wuld forgive him... He did no wrong jor. As a mature guy, u shuld never quarrel wif ur frnd because of ur gf... D fact that she is a biitch doesnt change... I really wish I could explain my point well bt I cnt do that by merely typing... Ur frnd simply helped u service d hoe

26 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Hoii(m): 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
If she had done it wit someone else, maybe u could consider her. Buh ur best friend? My man, dat girl is terrible, she'll do it again. Be determined & move on

8 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:

Should I forgiver her?

Yes, by all means do forgive her, as a matter of fact, you must find it in you to forgive her and your friend.

But I believe the question you meant to ask is, should you get back together with her..... Now that my friend is the million dollar question.

29 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Sepp360(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
Forgive your best friend;

And kick that nonsensical harlot out of your precious life!...

7 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by IGBOPRESIDENT(m): 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
I have resolved we will never date again. But she's disturbing me with calls. She calls me every now and then begging for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Miner13: 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:

but guy you not have collected the necklace.
U 2 bad o

The following day, she came to my house with Veron my best friend who betrayed me. They said they came to beg for my forgiveness[/quote]

why don't you smash their head?

[/quote]

she really tried

Should I forgiver her?[/quote]

look at this your funny question sha.

You better don't
anyway, if you can bear it coz next time she will bring him in to your room

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Miner13: 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
I have resolved we will never date again. But she's disturbing me with calls. She calls me every now and then begging for forgiveness.

i do not know why you called yourself president and your brain is not sharp

13 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by IGBOPRESIDENT(m): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
Miner13:

i do not know why you called yourself president and your brain is not sharp

Nawaoo. That was harsh. Why I'm still relenting is because I don't want to act before thinking. You know it's only a fool that acts before he thinks. Thoughts should precede action. I'm thinking of what to do now, that's why I'm seeking your opinion on this matter.
I don't want to take a rash decision because it's a very delicate matter.

6 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by obalolaunited(m): 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
Bro you ve done the best thing by forgiving them but don't take her back even if she insisted on suicide let their conscience judge them both move on Bro there are still decent girls out there.
My own experience was different wish I could let u guys knw abt it without being banned still searching for suitable title HW I CAUGHT A NAIRALANDER ALBINO WITH MY GIRLFRIEND how abt that... or probably GO N DIE AFIN

6 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ur friend is a wicked fellow, went ahead even telling aw ur gf sucked his ddiiiccckkk hahahaha

That's not a good friend bro, free the guy and have nothing

As for gf, its over. You can't forgive even thou if do it will still hurt and ur friend will be like I ve fuuuucckkeed his gf so that's total bulllssshhhhiiit man.

If u treat that ur friend 4kup e for beta say dey don't behave like that, as in arrange guys make dem beat am up big time seriously.

9 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by IdeeEsperanza(m): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
I've had similar experience before. This is what you have to do:
Forgive them both but end the friendship and the relationship.

23 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by stunningjudy(f): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
[quote author=Sepp360]Forgive your best friend;

And kick that nonsensical harlot out of your precious life!...
seriously? ?? dts nt fair judgement.

@OP, i'll say forgive both of dem n keep dem @ arms lengths. d guy isnt ur friend n as for d gal dere wl b oda gals, move on.

8 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by baralatie(m): 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
[quote author=IGBO-PRESIDENT] cry She happens to be my girlfriend since second year. I wooed this girl for 4 months before she yielded to me. We have dated for a year and 6 months now, and happily too. But now the story has changed and a lot is about to go awry.

I observed that lately my girl was liking my best friend. Whenever we were together, drinking or chatting during pastime, she laughed @ whatever he said whether it is something funny or not. She found him very funny. Sometimes, when I visited her in her place without my friend, she would ask "what about your friend? He didn't come with you? That guy is so funny!" I couldn't help but wonder. Anger and jealousy welling up in my pregnant mind. I didn't want to ask her then if she was beginning to like my friend more than me because I felt it was nothing. I trusted her because what we shared together was more than love. I loved her so much and I was convinced she loved me too.

However, I was drinking in a bar with my friend one day when he got a sudden call. After speaking with the voice at the other end of the receiver, he hurried off on the pretext that he had something to catch up with.

The following day, I went to his house around 8am in the morning because I left some documents in his house the previous day which I was supposed to use for my clearance. I walked up to his door and knocked. His voice came from within enquiring who it was. I told him it was me.
"Ah, guy!" He yelled. "Why you no tell me say you dey come?" He queried.
"Do I now have to take permission to come to your house?" I retorted. It took him about five minutes to open the door. His sound system was playing RnB on a very high decibel. He slightly opened the door and brought out his head from the little space.
"Baba, I get visitor oo. Babe dey inside" he said.
"So? Na today? Do I not enter your room before even when you have a babe inside. Nawaoo!" I rebuked him for his meanness. But he wouldn't allow me in. I had to stand outside. I told him to get me my file and he brought it quickly and I left.
"I'll catch up with u later," he said, shortly before he shut the door again. No sooner had I reached the Senior Staff club than I reasoned that something wasn't right somewhere. It was quite unusual of Veron, my best friend on campus to refuse me entering his room because there was a girl in the room. I mean, I know most if not all his female friends and I enter his room even when they are inside except they want to get busy with each other. You know what I mean. Veron visits me too even in the company of my girl. Why did he do that? I reasoned. A voice within told me to ignore him but another persistent voice asked me to go back and find out. I decided to obey the latter voice. I went back. Lo and behold, before I could reach the street where his house is situated, I sighted my girl coming out his room, trying to wear her flat canvas. I was shocked! OMG! I couldn't believe my eyes! My heartbeat increased rapidly and my head tottered on the verge of madness. I managed to control myself. I didn't go for the clearance again. I just went back home. I went to the dope seller's, bought SK, went back and smoked shit. I felt relaxed after crying and smoking. Then I slept off.
To be continue

DO U KNOW THAT SK IS A HARD DRUG SUBSTANCE LIKE MARIGUANA.ANM U ARE GOING HIGH ON HARD SUBSTANCE

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by baralatie(m): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
@op!rit now u need help wit that drug u taking!

3 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by hotmolo(m): 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
Am speechless. Is it too much to ask 4 a faithful girl? Where shld 1 go jst to find a dcent grl

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
I laugh in pidgin cool

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by LaRochelle(f): 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
Na wa oo. It's only one person that realised he smoked SK. I don't know what that means but from its context, it should be a hard drug. The OP needs TWO kinds of help.

7 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by MizEmpress(f): 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
forgive but never forget. They've hurt you now-do not give them another chance to do that again.
sorry2 say dis but ur gf's no good plus dt dude too, he isn't any better..else he would have told u what was going on before now and wat if u hadn't found d truth out on ur own, he might have kept it frm u and be feeling smug about the whole thing for as long as he wants; so I'd advise u let them both go. I believe being alone is better and safer than being with someone bad cool

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? / This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.