Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

She Slept With My Best Friend - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Slept With My Best Friend (51231 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by chidozy15(m): 12:21am On Dec 03, 2013
martronilla: forgive wetin? See d kind yeye question wey u dey ask sef. Forgive her and d next person she is gonna fvck is ur dad... Send her to d dungeon jare.
Btw, so Venom no come beg u? I like him o... If I were u, I wuld forgive him... He did no wrong jor. As a mature guy, u shuld never quarrel wif ur frnd because of ur gf... D fact that she is a biitch doesnt change... I really wish I could explain my point well bt I cnt do that by merely typing... Ur frnd simply helped u service d hoe

I love when chicks make such replies

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by ra4fo(m): 12:37am On Dec 03, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
I helped wake her up. When she regained consciousness,she didn't just know what to do or where to start confessing or how to start pleading for forgiveness.
I categorically told her it was over between us. I collected the dubai necklace I gave her(which was a symbol of our engagement). She pleaded with me but I told her it was over btw us. I left.

The following day, she came to my house with Veron my best friend who betrayed me. They said they came to beg for my forgiveness.

She said it was me she loved, and that it was a mistake what happened btw her and Veron. Veron was speechless.
I told them to go and never come back because I don't ever want to see their faces. I left there.
My girl kept coming. I neglected her. She kept calling me. She called me again yesterday which is why I'm writing this.
Should I forgiver her?
humn.....touching bro,rili touching,I feel lyk kilin som1 for u bt wot dif wud dat maak anyway,wots don ix don.we aal mak mistakes though her's,is jst out f dis world.bt here's d tin bro,it appears she has learnt ha lessons,so if u do stil fil lov for her,pls forgive ha.to forgive ix divine nd to air ix human.thank u
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by ra4fo(m): 12:42am On Dec 03, 2013
martronilla: there is nothing like betrayal. His friend even helped him expose the girl. He deserves an award. He knows his frnd is dating a slut and proved it by sleeping with her. She wasnt a gud gf frm d start because if she was, she wuld av been faithful... Op, dnt mind this guy's post o. Go and give ur frnd a hand shake. He tried jare. Girls tho....
wetin dx1 dey tak? Ogafunwe o....lyk gaal lyk gaal.fish brain tinx on point.abeg go sleep if u kno noh wetin to yan.ode

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by ra4fo(m): 12:49am On Dec 03, 2013
Bobo yi fe pami sha.I cnt stp lafin.wahahahahahahahaaaaha AFIN wit ur baby ke?gbangon,get ready o because anoda jakieshan ix about to b born bt only dx tym it wud b in nija.
obalolaunited: Bro you ve done the best thing by forgiving them but don't take her back even if she insisted on suicide let their conscience judge them both move on Bro there are still decent girls out there.
My own experience was different wish I could let u guys knw abt it without being banned still searching for suitable title HW I CAUGHT A NAIRALANDER ALBINO WITH MY GIRLFRIEND how abt that... or probably GO N DIE AFIN
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by ra4fo(m): 12:55am On Dec 03, 2013
Maam,dat simply minx SKUNK
La Rochelle: Na wa oo. It's only one person that realised he smoked SK. I don't know what that means but from its context, it should be a hard drug. The OP needs TWO kinds of help.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by ra4fo(m): 1:06am On Dec 03, 2013
Pay back's iznt goin to b d best for u,jez takit eazy my man,dat won't change notin,jez forgiv nd try to forget d bullshit ever apnd.
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
You know, lately I'm beginning to think of taking this opportunity to infiltrate my girl's friend too. I think she likes me. She likes everything I do and ever since my girl messed up with my best friend, she has been coming close to me but she isn't doing anything to make me forgive my girl or bring us together again. She stays in Agbara and she told me on Saturday last week that she was going to visit me in Enugu this week. She is the school resumption notice issued by the registrar of UNN as a ruse to come over to my area in Enugu, when in fact her parents would believe she went to school.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Mikkychuks(m): 3:37am On Dec 03, 2013
Handle both of to dem to EFCC.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by purityval(m): 4:20am On Dec 03, 2013
Bro I knw itz hrtbrkin buh bliv me,u v got to move on nd fgt about doz two.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by emekaxy: 6:52am On Dec 03, 2013
Miner13:

i do not know why you called yourself president and your brain is not sharp

Just like Mr. Jona grin
Miner13:

Just like Mr. Jona
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by anderson1994: 7:05am On Dec 03, 2013
Miner13:

ma nugga u cant blame him if u where in his shoes u would ask d same question.....anyway bro dont forgive d hoe..mehn girls are sceary wonder what would have happend if u did nt find out....
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by anderson1994: 7:16am On Dec 03, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
You know, lately I'm beginning to think of taking this opportunity to infiltrate my girl's friend too. I think she likes me. She likes everything I do and ever since my girl messed up with my best friend, she has been coming close to me but she isn't doing anything to make me forgive my girl or bring us together again. She stays in Agbara and she told me on Saturday last week that she was going to visit me in Enugu this week. She is the school resumption notice issued by the registrar of UNN as a ruse to come over to my area in Enugu, when in fact her parents would believe she went to school.

my man pls what is this agbara girls name im talking d frend to ur chick
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by buchostags(m): 7:20am On Dec 03, 2013
brosss:

Yes, by all means do forgive her, as a matter of fact, you must find it in you to forgive her and your friend.

But I believe the question you meant to ask is, should you get back together with her..... Now that my friend is the million dollar question.
on point let it go by forgiving her so u wud b free from tht cage...tht ma man is when u move on. its called "moving on" for a reason
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by PassingShot(m): 7:47am On Dec 03, 2013
I sympathize with you young man. It's difficult but you sure need to let go both of them. What they did was well planned and executed according to their script. So it's not like a circumstantial affair and as such not a mistake.
With both of them remaining in your life, you no longer need an enemy. And you can as well start digging your grave early because they're both capable of poisoning you individually and jointly.

A word they say is enough for the wise. Best of luck with your decision.

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 03, 2013
Brother,take heart and forget all about her,most women in the contemporary society are clueless ,stupid ,useless and fish-brained.Woman first name is secrecy.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by dachisom(m): 8:00am On Dec 03, 2013
Superstory
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 03, 2013
Wooooow....am speechles....he/she could b u
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by sunnyprof: 8:09am On Dec 03, 2013
I think the real culprit is that your friend. He knew this is your fiancée and still planned and executed fucking her. he is wicked.
Any man could be attracted to any woman but the knowledge that she belongs to someone else is what makes him leave such a woman. That should be natural. Else that man is a beast naturally. Throw off that friend.

As for the lady, you can forgive her and if you still love her, take her back. Every woman admires some things in men even though she loves her man. Don't mistake that for not loving you. No matter how a man is, he cannot be 100% perfect, so an attribute missing could just catch the woman's attention and if care is not taken, she can easily fall for a fleece, especially if the man start toasting or enticing her.

We all know how we toast women, any woman can fall when properly enticed. Women are weak generally and a man can catch any woman with the proper skill, you know now........ SO THE PROBLEM IN SEXUAL PROMISCUITY ARE 'MEN' not women, no mater how skilful and wise women think they are, if we want them, we still get them. That is the sage lesson since ages gone by.

So your woman fell for one of those traps set by your friend, if not, she already have a man she calls her own and had stayed there for years. Do you know how many other advances from men she must have resisted and ignored? But your friend was able to capture her because he is close and knows how to get her. Women having fall into such mistake once, never go into it again except she did not love you before hand and this you would have known too. But if she loves you and you know this, then what happened was a mistake for her and she would wish that area of her life is away for life.

But as for the Man, he will indulge in more escapes and keep boasting about it. He will just take heart and forge ahead in life as if nothing had happened because no man loves a woman absolutely, he can still love another woman alongside but for women they can only love one man.

This is my own opinion and I hope it may guide you to a reasonable decision, not just for today but with the future in mind. If you love your woman take her back or please never talk about it anymore, don't spread the story, her spirit will never be at rest nor let you rest if this destroys her future. Unfortunately, men like you even after marrying someone else, will still go back one day and eat from this same old fire you are leaving now because of 'First Love'

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by sunnyprof: 8:16am On Dec 03, 2013
most people here are just talking about the your girlfriend. Why are men so chauvinistic ? where the real problem there is the man! If he can go ahead and Bleep your fiancée that he knows very well, then he has no regards for you. that should have been a no go area for him eve if he is an expert in cargoing girls of all kinds. I thought you said he has a harem of them? so what do you expect.

And yet everybody is blaming the girl only when you know the guy's trade is to fall any girl that caught his fancy.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by sweetguy10(m): 8:23am On Dec 03, 2013
Stories like this just make me go totally bitter to the female gender. Truly can't one find a totally faithful girl ? Is that just too much to ask ? kiss
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by cheruv: 8:28am On Dec 03, 2013
vannieberry: uote author=grayh@t]Gurls and dick.. Smh

Boys nd PUSSY nd BREST. Smh
Some guyz don't hav take it easy wen suckin breast, dey ll jux squeeze oil out of
D babes boobs nd even squeeze vain out of it looolz
Story...the way you're talking says a lot bawt you.not that they don't take it easy buh that's aww you enjoy it.girls like you don't like gentle sex buh rather love being tumbled and foorked from every bodily orifice so pls quit that stop it I like it behavior
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Djjoe007(m): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2013
I say pretend to have forgiven her, then arrange a Bleep and Bleep d bitch's brain out (since datz all she seem to want). Push her out nd tell her to never come back.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by PasaApasa: 8:56am On Dec 03, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:

Nawaoo. That was harsh. Why I'm still relenting is because I don't want to act before thinking. You know it's only a fool that acts before he thinks. Thoughts should precede action. I'm thinking of what to do now, that's why I'm seeking your opinion on this matter.
I don't want to take a rash decision because it's a very delicate matter.
. This is the game of the good, the bad and the ugly :1, u re the good man there but that doesn't mean u will bear the pain alone ,forgive the girl and dispose her , hug and shake the guy but note he is one the bad guys out there so be sensitive dealing with him. Hmmmmmmm the ugly one , the bitch ,always in love with Dick. O man replace their position with new ones but this time around no Bleep up or go smoking bgana____Pasa-Apasa
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by iHustle(m): 9:21am On Dec 03, 2013
infiniteloop: Take her back. Pretend you are still in love with her. Keep banging her. She is a hoe. Have fun treating her like one while the fun last. If your friend is still interested, no problem. Pretend you are not aware. wink

Why?
Cos that's what real niggaz do.

And for your friend. That's a bro. Bros for life.

Bro code 235:
Never fight a bro over a hoe. I mean, its in the bro constitution. Don't you read that?!

I have the entire bro code book by Sir Barney Stinson. Contact me if you want one. And I'm for real.

P.S.: Bros only. For more bro-wisdom, go to: www.brotips.com

P.P.S.: Ladies only. I am available for shower of love. 2A07DA1C. Don't tell anyone you copied my pin, alright?!

That's how "real niggaz" get HIV. I pity you.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 03, 2013
I'd personally not take her back...there's no assurance she aint gonna do it again...but if you really do wana keep her...take her back but put her on probation.....
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by LRNZH(m): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2013
Most 'best friends' will bleep your gf, fiancee, wife, ex wife, sister, mother, daughter etc if she's wayward or easily tempted. Trust no one but me grin.

OP, to err is human but to forgive is divine. It won't be an easy task but truly bear no grudge against them- friend and ex gf.
Do not keep malice but being acquaintances will work. I bet you that girl will bleep your friend again after her cries for you end. It will happen with or without you as bf. It is human nature.
You're young. Expand your horizon. Move on with your life, make new friends and get a new gal. You're just learning life lessons at the right time. Imagine if you caught her after you had raised two kids of another man with your ex as wife.
Nothing to feel ashamed or bitter about.

Have a great one amigo.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by ijbeauty(f): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2013
Xmas don reach I gez d gal was hoping 2 grin benefit frm both sides its a pity her plans failed..

Dnt mind me OP but d fact remains dt she wasn't meant 4 u.. Pls dnt waste ur precious tym wit d gal. Go ahead n 4giv her but cut all d contactz u hv wit her.. It wil rily tak tym 2 get ova it, jst tak ur tym. All d bestsmiley

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Pain(m): 9:32am On Dec 03, 2013
What is wrong with two people sleeping together? Its only a problem if they have unapproved sox.
The question is who is the approving authority?
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by 9jatatafo(m): 9:33am On Dec 03, 2013
My advice is this - A woman is like a horse any man can ride on her.
Secondly, if you keep a gorilla and a woman in a room, the first day the woman will not notice the gorilla, second day she will say ah! This gorilla has fingers and feet like a man, the third day, the woman will say ah! The gorilla has joystick, forth day, the woman will passion up with the gorilla. That is woman for you so bro, forgive the girl and your friend but run far from her like a 100 meter runner.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by nestaAK(m): 9:42am On Dec 03, 2013
If there is one thing I keep in mind...

Just get it settled that when it comes to sexual or romantic matters only your friend can betray You prepare your mind for this
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by ZaraBrown: 9:46am On Dec 03, 2013
Forgive her and ur best friend but don't date her again
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by kundi90(m): 10:11am On Dec 03, 2013
[quote author=peeparty][/quote]

check this link, you have so many options there.
http://lifehacker.com/5602865/whats-the-best-way-to-block-a-numb

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? / This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. / Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.