Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

I Want To Have 3 Wives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Have 3 Wives (2172 Views)

How Are Properties Shared Amongst 3 Wives? / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! / Man Takes 3 Wives To Altar At Once! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Have 3 Wives by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hello everyone,

I generally don't post here.

I want to have three wives. Is there anyone here who has married more than once?

Is three better than one overall?

I know there are additional maintenance costs involved too.

Please give me advice.

Thank You.
Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by isalegan2: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Homepage tinz! Wahala dey. grin
Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by ifyalways(f): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
Pagan,are you currently married? I mean,you should atleast start with wife number 1 before thinking of deux et trois.
Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
Your life your choice your prerogative your dick.sha dont come here to start ranting when you eat love portion made by various herbalist via your wives fighting for your attention.

what a man that has no control over his 3rd legs see,you sef will see it.goodluck
Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by kreamidiva(f): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
that makes the two of us!!!

i want a second husband. U interested? My hubby has 2 guns ooo.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by Fulaman198(m): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
Why do you want 3 wives over one?
Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by Mujah1deen: 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
I actually want 4
Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Hello everyone,

I generally don't post here.

I want to have three wives. Is there anyone here who has married more than once?

Is three better than one overall?

I know there are additional maintenance costs involved too.

Please give me advice.

Thank You.

grin grin

You want 3 eh? Not 2?

Is this based on Coogar's "misery loves company" theory whereby 3 wives are better than 2 because if the man's attention is mostly on one of the wives, the other two can be miserable together? grin
Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by jmoore(m): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
ask your gods. grin grin
Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by kreamidiva(f): 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
jmoore: ask your gods. grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by luvablesam(m): 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
kulyie: Your life your choice your prerogative your dick.sha dont come here to start ranting when you eat love portion made by various herbalist via your wives fighting for your attention.

what a man that has no control over his 3rd legs see,you sef will see it.goodluck

do herbalists stil make love portions
Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
kulyie: Your life your choice your prerogative your dick.sha dont come here to start ranting when you eat love portion made by various herbalist via your wives fighting for your attention.

*Faints* cheesy
Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by tintingz(m): 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mujah1deen: I actually want 4
Alhaji Mujahideen...I see you grin cheesy
Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by Mujah1deen: 2:52am On Dec 02, 2013
tintingz: Alhaji Mujahideen...I see you grin cheesy
ah ah how many do you want grin
Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 02, 2013
luvable sam:

do herbalists stil make love portions
of course
Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 02, 2013
Phema:

*Faints* cheesy
you better wake up cheesy emagbami ke cheesy
Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by tintingz(m): 7:44am On Dec 02, 2013
Mujah1deen: ah ah how many do you want grin
na one wife oo cheesy
Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by Mujah1deen: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2013
tintingz: na one wife oo cheesy

In sha'Allah u will have 4 like me grin grin
Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by tintingz(m): 11:48am On Dec 02, 2013
Mujah1deen:
In sha'Allah u will have 4 like me grin grin
4 ke? Haba alhaji...one is enough for now grin
Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by Mujah1deen: 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
tintingz: 4 ke? Haba alhaji...one is enough for now grin
ah ah I'm only joking oo

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
Get ready to father sons not yours!
Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by greatgod2012(f): 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
@op, even if you want to marry 30, you will get them, but the unfortunate part there is that, you wont know which of them really loves you and you may even end up not being loved by any of them, and in that case, you yourself know that you aint safe.

May the gods help you.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
^yes ooo.

one must put up with those risks and weigh chances.

but again, not all women are immoral.

I think its not right to force a woman into it sha. .

Are there women who willingly accept to be a second or third wife?

What would make a woman do that?
Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by greatgod2012(f): 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
@op, to answer your question.

Yes, there are women who can agree to such agreement, but conditionally willingly; they include.....

~the desperate ones,(desperados) those who want to bear that "Mrs" title at all cost; by fire, by thunder. They are the one who forgets that, not everyone will get married, and so, they lok so desperate to marry, they may be younger or older.

~the covetious ones; those who want to reap where they did not sow, whenever they see lovely couples, the get filled with envy and jealousy, and they start boasting within them that, it's not only that woman that will be enjoying the wealth of that man, i must to enjoy from it, whether she likes it or not, those are the types of women who will usually go out of their ways to please men outside, in order to win him over. They are very dangerous people, most times, they wont even mind going into jazz to ensure they are hooked by the man, talk of "love portion" They never know what the first woman have endured with the man before the way is opened unto them.

~the fo ols and the stu pid ones; these are the ones who dont marry for love, they claim they go spiritual about it and what ifa told them is to marry the man, even if the man already have 8 wives.

~those who think it's already late for them to find a husband, and what they usually do is just to decide within themselves that they will ensure they get pregnant for any man that comes calling, regardless of his marital status. They usually have this myopic thinking that once a woman is above 35 years old, she can only be a second or third wife, and as a man thinks, so is he, since that is what is in their mind, thinking about all the time, most times, that is what usually happen to them.

I wish you goodluck on whichever type the gods directed to you, i just pray you won't catch untimely death through it.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
^yes ooo.

one must put up with those risks and weigh chances.

but again, not all women are immoral.

I think its not right to force a woman into it sha. .

Are there women who willingly accept to be a second or third wife?

What would make a woman do that?
Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by baby124: 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
As long as they all know what they are getting into before marriage. Go ahead. If you are honest and dont scam anyone into this kind of marriage i dont think you will have any problems. However if you scam them, your life will never be the same. Fuji house of commotion and regret may be all you will experience. I still think one wife is better though. Less personalities to deal with. Not to talk of scheming, fights, competition and unnecessary heart attack for you. cheesy
Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by soulglo: 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
Women should look into multiple husbands. A woman can have multiple orgasms and men cannot. While one is recharging she can always use the spare battery (husband number 2) until number one is fully charged. Having one husband is simply not enough for most women. Men can't keep up

runs out of thread
Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
greatgod2012: @op, to answer your question.

Yes, there are women who can agree to such agreement, but conditionally willingly; they include.....

~the desperate ones,(desperados) those who want to bear that "Mrs" title at all cost; by fire, by thunder. They are the one who forgets that, not everyone will get married, and so, they lok so desperate to marry, they may be younger or older.

~the covetious ones; those who want to reap where they did not sow, whenever they see lovely couples, the get filled with envy and jealousy, and they start boasting within them that, it's not only that woman that will be enjoying the wealth of that man, i must to enjoy from it, whether she likes it or not, those are the types of women who will usually go out of their ways to please men outside, in order to win him over. They are very dangerous people, most times, they wont even mind going into jazz to ensure they are hooked by the man, talk of "love portion" They never know what the first woman have endured with the man before the way is opened unto them.

~the fo ols and the stu pid ones; these are the ones who dont marry for love, they claim they go spiritual about it and what ifa told them is to marry the man, even if the man already have 8 wives.

~those who think it's already late for them to find a husband, and what they usually do is just to decide within themselves that they will ensure they get pregnant for any man that comes calling, regardless of his marital status. They usually have this myopic thinking that once a woman is above 35 years old, she can only be a second or third wife, and as a man thinks, so is he, since that is what is in their mind, thinking about all the time, most times, that is what usually happen to them.

I wish you goodluck on whichever type the gods directed to you, i just pray you won't catch untimely death through it.

Thnx for that discourse.

however i disagree with one point. Ifa doent tell women to marry in such a way. it has never happened.

and btw, i think women might want to marry you because you are a respectable person, e.g. a Chief.
Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
baby_123: As long as they all know what they are getting into before marriage. Go ahead. If you are honest and dont scam anyone into this kind of marriage i dont think you will have any problems. However if you scam them, your life will never be the same. Fuji house of commotion and regret may be all you will experience. I still think one wife is better though. Less personalities to deal with. Not to talk of scheming, fights, competition and unnecessary heart attack for you. cheesy

i agree. what about the benefits though? wink
Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by tintingz(m): 12:10am On Dec 04, 2013
greatgod2012: @op, to answer your question.

You forgot to include some widows smiley
Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by Mujah1deen: 1:59am On Dec 04, 2013
Greatgod is being too judgemental
Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by Toyinletstalk(f): 4:45am On Dec 04, 2013
you can marry as many wives as you want. experience is always the best teacher. It all depends on how you manage your home and affairs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Determine The Gender Of Your Child Through The Mother's Age / 10 Signs To Know Your Husband Loves You / The Story Of Susan Aghogho Asakpa: A Lesson To Young Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.