Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? (4043 Views)

d day u cried for somefin not worth it.....share d experience.. check mine.. / How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. / Should I Keep On Sacrificing Myself To My Family Or Shd I Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by kisha: 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2006
Well, I'd have to say it depends on the man,
Before and by the time you are sacrificng for this dude, you should already know what you are going into,
and heck, if at the end he's not worth, trust me, Nemesis will catch up with his yansh, as long as ur worth is PRICELESS, hahaha you should not even bother urself, cos he definitely would be the one who lost,

speaking from experience by the way, cool wink
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by eveseh(f): 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2006
i agree
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by weev(f): 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2006
its not so much about the sacrifice as how you feel about the person, you would/will do anything for your children and if you are a good parent you won't expect anything in return. If you do something for someone you truly love ,do of for that love, not for some future reason as yet unknown. if you help a person and then they let you down it is curse on them and you can walk away with your head held high.
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mukina2: 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2006
kisha:

Well, I'd have to say it depends on the man,
Before and by the time you are sacrificng for this dude, you should already know what you are going into,
and heck, if at the end he's not worth, trust me, Nemesis will catch up with his yansh, as long as your worth is PRICELESS, Haha you should not even bother yourself, because he definitely would be the one who lost,

speaking from experience by the way, cool wink

word!!!! wink
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by MrBean(m): 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2006
@mukina2

Wishful thinking. If wishes were horses.

You didnt have to make it personal. little wonder why you were dumped in the first place.
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2006
YeS! Some men are worth making Sacrifices for, I would do anything just for love but pls exclude giving my life for him, nahhh that One i wont do

and i would only make those Sacrifices when i know for a fact that he loves me too kiss thats what i believe love is all bout kiss

it's a give and take Sumtin, a game where when fairly played Can be an everlasting bliss kiss

@ma baby gurl kiss kiss
it's alright baby gurl sad kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mukina2: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2006
mrlawng:

@mukina2

Wishful thinking. If wishes were horses.

You didnt have to make it personal. little wonder why you were dumped in the first place.

whover gave you that idea angry grin
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by BigShishi(m): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2006
mukina, ur right, i have 2 be real wink
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mukina2: 11:45am On Jun 20, 2006
@ crayola yes now be real man kiss
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mukina2: 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2006
@ mrlawng i wonder if you av a girlfriend?
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by MrBean(m): 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2006
mukina2:

@ mrlawng i wonder if you av a girlfriend?

What has that got to do with anything?
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by saintchux(m): 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2006
Yeah, some men are not worth the sacrifice.

Same for guys too, some girls are not worth sacrificing for.

@mukina2
What sacrifice are talking about? Please elaborate. Sacrifice of what?
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mukina2: 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2006
@ Mr lawng
you said little wonder why i was dumped,i just wanted to know who would want to go out with you angry grin anytime a girl does a topic like this, you all assume she was dumped grin angry

@saintchux
all kinds of sacrifices just to please ur man
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by MrBean(m): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2006
@mukina2

I still dont see the correlation, Could you be clearer pls?
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mukina2: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2006
u said i was dumped didnt u?well i'll like to know whetre you got that idea from
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by pajimoh(m): 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2006
2% of men are worth sacrificing for but 98 are no sense.
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by MrBean(m): 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2006
mukina2:

u said i was dumped didnt u?well i'll like to know whetre you got that idea from

That was just sacarsm based on the title of the thread you started and your personal attack on me for my views.
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mukina2: 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2006
comin from a man i must say thats good u said the truth most guys av refused to accept kiss Pa Jimoh

mr lawng you started the attacks not me but no more war.am tired of war ok?
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by MrBean(m): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2006
@mukina2

I don't war with women. grin grin grin Yet again you agree with that kind of statement from pajimoh with no empirical evidence whatsoever, just because it aligns with your views. angry angry angry
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mukina2: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2006
Mr lawng
wat Pajimoh said is the truth its hard but dats it majority of the guys are ungrateful no  offence i know the same can be said for ladies but guys top the list grin
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by MrBean(m): 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2006
@mukina2

What evidence do you have to support the term "majority"?

What was your criteria for measuring this?

On what sample size are you basing your findings?

did you carry out a poll amongst women? if yes, what was common to all these women?
[/color][color=#990000]

In the modern world there are too many parameters to condiser before carrying out a test that will give you the right to make a conclusive blanket statement like that, otherwise its just stereotyping.
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mukina2: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2006
well mr lawng majority of females in all works of life will attest to that but a few hu think they're in luv will actually say men are worth sacrificin for.
i've seen it happen to ma friends,neighbours even people i dont even knbow well, even me .i know it hurts cuz its like am out to diss all men but its not like that,certain things make you mad
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by MrBean(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2006
@mukina2

Care to share waht happened to you?
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mukina2: 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2006
@mrlawng

grin angry grin grin
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by MrBean(m): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2006
@mukina2

OK mademoiselle.
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2006
to start with many dont even have the faintest idea what sacrifice really is all about. Many girls assume sacrifice to mean succumbing to his every wish for sex.
Sacrifice means to devote or give of oneself even at a price.
Very few people are willing to sacrifice for others, do you put his feelings above yours? Do you go out of your way to ensure you do your best for him even when its not convenient for you?

Sacrificing for a man is much more than just dating him, its a devotion. A guy who does not appreciate a woman who sacrifices her time, money, emotions and convenience is definitely not worthy to be called a man!
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by ify2love2(f): 9:00am On Jul 04, 2006
davidylan:

to start with many don't even have the faintest idea what sacrifice really is all about. Many girls assume sacrifice to mean succumbing to his every wish for sex.
Sacrifice means to devote or give of oneself even at a price.
Very few people are willing to sacrifice for others, do you put his feelings above yours? Do you go out of your way to ensure you do your best for him even when its not convenient for you?

Sacrificing for a man is much more than just dating him, its a devotion. A guy who does not appreciate a woman who sacrifices her time, money, emotions and convenience is definitely not worthy to be called a man!

it is sweet the way you said it, but how amny men will go for it? undecided undecided

Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mamaput(f): 9:05am On Jul 04, 2006
.wrong topic

Not at this day and age
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mukina2: 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2006
@ mamaput what do you mean wink

@davidylan i like the closing statements grin
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by pajimoh(m): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2006
lawng, am talking out of experience,i don't think 98%of need sacrifice cos they are going to f**k them up.

many men think woman own go all the way sacrificing need some thing else (imagination)

at my age i think i have seen more than 56 girls dump by the guys they have much to.

when u ask them what happen they one or two excuses and that is it.
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mukina2: 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2006
true talk Pajimoh most men are a$$holes no offence mrlawng
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by lilnaomi(f): 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2006
I totally disagree. some men are worth sacrificing for.

Am guessing this whole bitterness is cus som1 prolly sacrificed 4 a guy n he left her at d end of the day. if thats d case, that means d guy aint urs.

I'll sacrifice for a guy, if he leaves me at d end of the day it doesnt mean i'll not sacrifice 4 d next man.

yea, all guys r similar on a level, same as all gurls but they are also different on a level.

if u can take d time 2 be in a relationship wiv som1, u might as well take d time 2 sacrifice cus it makes d relationship more meaningful and hopefully worthwhile.

So hell yea, i'll sacrifice for my man over and over again. afterall, he's my man!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Keep On Sacrificing Myself To My Family Or Shd I Stop. / Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? / Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.