Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

God And Your Brain:the Power Of Supernatural Intelligence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God And Your Brain:the Power Of Supernatural Intelligence (4040 Views)

The Power Behind Sex / Those Doubting The Existence Of God,what Is The Source Of Supernatural Powers / A Refutation Of Supernatural Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God And Your Brain:the Power Of Supernatural Intelligence by JVLI(f): 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
People think that when they involve God in their day to day, they will end up at a loss. I've seen God revitalise people's businesses, homes and what have you. I've spoken a lot about the brain in the other sections of this forum, under business section and education, in the topics, maximising Your Mental Prowess 1&2, Huge Profits Through The Use Of The Brain. It will bless you. Now, i want to go further here. It will change your life. Man is still trying to discover the full potential of the human brain. They've given it all manners of names. Its been discovered that man has up to 14 to 100billion neurone cells. They are the nerve cells that coordinate our whole body. The brain is divided into 3: the fore(front), mid(middle) and hind(back of the head) brain. The fore brain controls our intellect, our thinking. The mid brain controls all the sense organs and their coordinations. The hind brain controls the intake of water, hunger, our sleeping, waking, our urinating etc. Am building this, so that you will know what the brain is. Its been said that the most successful man in the world has just used 1% of his brain. What happens if he now uses everything. The only way to maximise the brain is through supernatural intelligence. What is supernatural intelligence. Supernatural Intelligence is the usage of the brain via inspiration and meditation. What is Inspiration? Inspiration is the breadth of God. Meditation isthe inspiration of the Holy Spirit on your mental faculty. You walk by divine wisdom and instruction. No one can give Wisdom except from God. Divine wisdom is 99% inspiration and 1% perspiration. Yes, man has accomplished tremendous inventions through their minds, but, it is being tasked extremely to produce. Such lives do produce amazing results, but their personal lives is nothing to write home about. Look at ff men who made inventions in their time via supernatural intelligence. 1. Isaac reaped a bountiful harvest without the foresight of rain. He used the inspiration of God to cultivate well and the well of his father to water his crops. 2. It helped Jacob to rear the kind and colour of cattle he desired without a university degree or a course in animal husbandry or on a research institute. It wasn't a trial and error experiment. He knew what he was doing and what the outcome would be. That was supernatural insight. 3. Daniel's ability to dissolve hard sentences, doubts and puzzles, vision and dreams, all came as a result of inspiration. 4. Joseph is another. The ability to store grain without chemical device or by any agricultural means for 14yrs, can only be called extraordinary feat. People who have these kinds of results operate in another frequency of intelligence. Bishop Oyedepo said that the highest order of mental excellence is accessible by inspiration. Inspiration is the master key to supernatural intelligence. The ff made their mark via this intelligence. They were bible believing saints. 1.Louis Pasteur who invented pasteurization, vaccination and immunization. He also did a study on bacteriology i.e. The study of bacteria. 2. Lord Kelvin, who invented Temp scale and Thermodynamics. 3. Charles Babbage who invented the computer and the calculating machine. 4. Blaise Pascal who invented the barometer. 5. Isaac Newton who invented the law of gravity, calculus and dynamics. I can go on and on to list the name of those who are using this intelligence. How do you connect to it? 1. You must be born again. The spirit of intelligence cannot dwell in an unregenerated, carnal minds. It dwells in a spiritual regenerated spirit wh have known the Lord. Jesus operated in this class when he was on earth. How can you explain the turning of water to wine? How can you explain the feeding of 5,000 men without counting women and children? But, this wisdom can be ours too, if only we would believe in him and that is by accepting him as your Lord and saviour. 2. Prayer. When i say prayer, is not about asking for things, is about enquiring from God what to do. You need direction. 3. By reading books i.e. Inspiring books, not just any book on the mind. You can get Sam Adeyemi's book, Ideas Rule The World or Towards Mental Exploits by Bishop Oyedepo or Towards Mental Excellence by Olufolake A Stephen Adams. 08052432829 or08104941884. Tk u. Till i hear from you, remain connected to God.

(1) (Reply)

Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh / For Those Of You Who Have Doubts About Christianity, Read This! / Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.