Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Pwc Calls - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Calls (1845 Views)

Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 / Pwc 2016 Graduate Recruitment / PWC Recruitment For Experience Banking Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pwc Calls by Emperoh(m): 11:49am On Jul 24, 2008
Hey Guys
PWC has just advertised for graduate trainess
see the Guardian of today page 40
You must be below 25 and must have concluded NYSC
all graduates of any course can apply
Just go to www.pwc.com/ng/careers
use reference #0130/08 to apply for a position
Entry closes July 31

But am having problems opening any post with the supplied reference number
does any one have a clue on how to open the job positions or could there be any problem with their site?
Re: Pwc Calls by lan29: 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2008
pls has anyone been able to apply?pls if u have pls tell us how to apply
Re: Pwc Calls by Emperoh(m): 8:11am On Jul 25, 2008
same here, has anyone been able?
Lan29 did you experience the same problems i highlighted above?
Re: Pwc Calls by wisedman10: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2008
There is no vacancy advertised in pwc website. Lets wait, maybe they have not uploaded it yet.
Lets keep our fingers crossed
Re: Pwc Calls by lan29: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2008
yes i am experiencing the same problem.it says the reference number is invalid.pls an insider in pwc should help us find out how to go about it.
Re: Pwc Calls by Emperoh(m): 11:59am On Jul 25, 2008
I am waiting for the insider source i contacted to reply
Meanwhile did you fill the profile form with the CV as was asked?
Re: Pwc Calls by farobat(m): 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2008
PWC is a company that i believe is not transparent about their employment process.l wrote their test in March 2008 and had my Interview in April, which i have to fly from PHC TO LAGOS FOR.This interview took about 5 hours,where i believe i did quite well but only to be sent a mail that i was not successful.this really stunned me but God has however turn my condition around .
PWC ,guy i believe there is more to it recruitment than we can all see.
Re: Pwc Calls by Rajj(m): 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2008
I've been able to apply. You just have to register on their career page (have login details). Then fill up all the required fields (it's a long process though, but you have options to save and continue later). After completing all the necessary stuffs, you could now search for the job opening. Search via reference number (type in "0130/80", dont include the #). You'll see "Trainee". Then click on that and answer the few questions and that's all. Wish ya'll success. U cud call me if u have problems, 08033604570.

Cheers All!
Re: Pwc Calls by Emperoh(m): 6:41am On Jul 26, 2008
This PwC wahala too much sef
I have tried all i could on Friday to find the job but nothing came up
Now this morning, i was able to open the job post a but couldn't log in
But they should know that they have met a never-say-die person
But somehow, they should work on their coding system
because i experienced the same problem last nite but somehow, my profile opened.
God dey sha but i go dey try
Re: Pwc Calls by Emperoh(m): 7:30am On Jul 26, 2008
Hey folks it wasn't easy but i have been able to apply
If application hard like this, na only God know as the selection go be cheesy

Pls always try to log off whenever you finish a process else u may not be anle to log in next time
Re: Pwc Calls by lan29: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2008
PLS HELP ME OUT,I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO LOCATE THE VACANCY BUT WHEN I TRY TO LOGIN IT SAYS MY LOGIN DETALS ARE INCORRECT. I LOGGED OUT WHEN I COMPLETED THE PROCESS.PLS WHAT DO I DO?
Re: Pwc Calls by Emperoh(m): 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2008
@lan29
Try to reregister a new profil while the vacancy is open
Maybe it wil be easier that way cos thats what i did
Hope you won't experience much wahala this time
Let me know if there is any problem if you encounter any

@Rajj
Thanx a lot for your assistance
There are still good young guys around
Re: Pwc Calls by lan29: 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2008
thanks i have been able to apply.God will see us through to the end.
Re: Pwc Calls by konibaje: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2008
i have succeded in applying for the job at pwc.i think what you guys need to do is to register on the website first,then check your email box to activate your account and login inot the site again the you fill all the necesarry form as it comes up and lastly upload your cv and your profle gets submiteed.

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Jobs Available (harliburton, Shell) / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form 2011 Deadline Extended / Ndlea Interview Test 2011 Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.