Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Hardest Game You've Ever Played - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Hardest Game You've Ever Played (1774 Views)

What's The Best Game You've Ever Played ? / Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? / The Best Game You've Ever Played (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hardest Game You've Ever Played by ComboFiend(m): 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
1.ghost recon (tom clancy)..i have played a whole lotta games but the entire ghost recon sereies take the annoying game cake..i mean a first person shooter where you die in 3 shots is just insane... compared to gears of war,call of duty, Bulletstorm etc..this game blows
2. Dark Souls ...the useless game became a job for me...i mean it has prepare to die written on the cover..
3.Chaos Legion...its an oldie but a goodie...friggin hard game tho
4. Pes on superstar against barca....xavi scored a freekick from midfeild..azzin awon oloshi
5.Street fighter ex3..play against shin bison i dare you..
Re: Hardest Game You've Ever Played by davetwitzy: 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
CRYSIS 2&3
Re: Hardest Game You've Ever Played by ComboFiend(m): 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
Tru tho...ve played crisis 2..but once u properly upgrade ur suit..it becomes a bit easy
Re: Hardest Game You've Ever Played by Emmy2009(m): 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
Dark souls and demon souls obviously.....ended demon souls like a boss...still on dark souls tho
Re: Hardest Game You've Ever Played by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 03, 2013
Ghost recon request stealth, you have to think it through.

Unlike the others u can't go around just shooting like battlefield.
Re: Hardest Game You've Ever Played by ComboFiend(m): 10:44am On Dec 03, 2013
@promhize....ghost recon isnt a stealth game per se it jut that any tom clancy game..looks, feels and plays like a stealth game
plus even in stealth games They either include health regen or give you s reaallllly long rope...ghost recon has Nada!!
Re: Hardest Game You've Ever Played by TheSoothSayer(m): 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
I remember Ghost recon, I played it a long time ago. You'll be shot dead before you can say 'Chuck Norris'. Anyways, my hardest game is GTA SAN ANDREAS. I never got to finish it.
Re: Hardest Game You've Ever Played by purplekayc(m): 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
doom3

Re: Hardest Game You've Ever Played by blueButtocks: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
The SoothSayer: I remember Ghost recon, I played it a long time ago. You'll be shot dead before you can say 'Chuck Norris'. Anyways, my hardest game is GTA SAN ANDREAS. I never got to finish it.

You should have done the side missions. Makes for an easier time while playing the story line. I finished it without using a single cheat.

Hardest games for me while growing up were Goldeneye and Star Wars Rogue Squadron on the N64. They don't make tough games like that no more.
Re: Hardest Game You've Ever Played by bigsmoke2(m): 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
MOH AIRBORNE and spartan total warrior

Re: Hardest Game You've Ever Played by ComboFiend(m): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
I Remember That Spartan Total warrior Game..Lol..Its Kinda Similar To Mk Shaolin Monks Because You Get Lost All The Time In The Game..And Finding The Route To The Nxt Checkpoint Is Insanely Hard..But Gameplay Wise Its Not That Hard
Re: Hardest Game You've Ever Played by davetwitzy: 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
blueButtocks:

You should have done the side missions. Makes for an easier time while playing the story line. I finished it without using a single cheat.

Hardest games for me while growing up were Goldeneye and Star Wars Rogue Squadron on the N64. They don't make tough games like that no more.
guy hitman absolution is kinda tough
Re: Hardest Game You've Ever Played by iexgames: 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hardest game ever is Ninja Gaiden II on xbox 360 or ps3.
Re: Hardest Game You've Ever Played by 25omega(m): 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hardest game ever is Ninja gaiden 1 on the original xbox. Not ninja gaiden black bit the original i never finished that game. Also the mega man games on super nintendo will drive you insane.
Re: Hardest Game You've Ever Played by wheesin(m): 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
i think Hitman Contracts was the hardest for me..so confusing unlike hitman absolution.....gta vice city..liberty city and sab andreas were all piece of cake grin
Re: Hardest Game You've Ever Played by Chuksxy: 1:57am On Dec 10, 2013
Definitely dark souls,demon souls, ninja gaiden sigma and the original super mario Bros on the SNES . I barely managed to finished demon souls -_-. Still playing dark souls though. This game drives me insane but I still love it. Currently stuck at Dragon slayer Ornstein and Executioner smough. Those guys are the hardest bosses in the game. Any tips on how to beat these guys? cos I've died there so much I've lost count.

(1) (Reply)

PS3 Online Gamers Only / Swap Ps3 Slim For My Superslim / Best Isp For Online Gaming In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.