Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie (54933 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Happy Feast Of Assupmtion To All Catholics / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Edifyer: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2013
niceeric:
If you're talking to Christians in general then I av an answer for u bros....no one is invoking nothing with God,praying in Jesus name is just same as prayin to God directly but goin through Jesus as he said no one comes to the father but thru Jesus the son as we're too filled with sin by virtue of our flesh and so little faith(likened to rags) to come to God without turning Him away with our filth..in conclusion the TRINITY makes those who understand it know that we ain't invoking nothing else with God as the Father+the Son(Jesus)+the Holy spirit=Trinity=God Himself QED

Off course During Jesus (PBH) time, no one will go to the Father but thru him.. similarly during Moses (PBH) time, Abraham (PBH) Time, Noah (PBH) time and all the other prophets sent by God...Jesus Message was not universal as it is clearly stated in the bilble Matt 15:24..and also Act 22:2 (Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man attested to you by God with mighty works and wonders and signs that God did through him in yourmidst, as you yourselves know...He is Man God sent to the children of Israel... now is Muhammad's Time no one will go to the Father but thru him John 16:12-14....Jesus never new anything about Chistianity
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by POTUT(m): 10:06am On Dec 03, 2013
icebeatz: In this shocking report by PM news, pastor Okotie of HouseHold of God Church openly condemned catholics during his sermon last week

''All Catholics in the world will go to hell because they worship Satan and are led by an Anti-Christ Pope who is a friend to the devil.They are not Christians and have never been. They don’t know Jesus.They believe thatwhen they eat bread on Sundays, they are eating the body of Jesus. It’s ritual. The pope is an Anti-Christ and the Catholic church will soon declare for Satan. This is the end of times..“They don’t believe in heaven. They believe in purgatory, the purgatory that they invented,” Okotie said.

Luke 22:19 [quote KJV Bible] And he (Jesus) took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you; THIS DO IN REMEMBRANCE OF ME.[/quote]

If Okotie really said this, please let him explain the passage also.

I know a member of his congregation who is full of interesting insights from his sermons. From what I learn from him, I strongly doubt Okotie made these remarks...perhaps the context is missing...I judge not.

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Onliie(m): 10:07am On Dec 03, 2013
Chris Okotie does not speak simple english. I don't see any 'big' vocabulary here. This story must be false.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by k2039: 11:28am On Dec 03, 2013
POPE II:
Idiot we wrote the Bible so we didn't add anything, we have the original and your Luther (may he rot in hell like all heretics) removed some books.
Our saints are all alive, Mary is alie and ascended in the heaven where she's the queen and is at the left of God. If you don't believe can you point for us in the bible where and when the holy virgin Mary(peace b upon her) died ?
Drunkard
Catholics compiled the bible, they never wrote it. (E.g Genesis-Deuteronomy was written by Moses, Revelation was written by John)
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
JideTheBlogger: Hmnnn....

Thank God, I'm a muslim.
Na your own worse pass

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by lisasonesis: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
Gush! it's annoying so c my fellow Christians saying things that makes me wonder if truly they know what Christianity is. by the way how true is this news yet many of u are vomiting all kinds of things.
what does Christianity mean to u?
A church is not a building but u are d church.
Christianity is not a religion and this is where people get it wrong. it's amazing that so many are focusing on church imputed doctrines neglecting the doctrines in the bible.
There are kingdom principles through which a man can make heaven. it is not where u worship that will take u to heaven
The bible admonishes that God desires us to worship in the knowledge of Him not in our own knowledge or d knowledge of our leaders.
The problem of church today is that not many of the leaders recognise the ministry of THE HOLY SPIRIT as a result there are too many ignorance in the body of Christ.

No one is a christian until the life it talks about is a reality in ur spirit.

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by tintingz(m): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
stuhporh:
LOL. Mary, mother of GOD?? LOL, why wont Joseph be father aswell.
help me ask them if God has a father.. grin
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by tintingz(m): 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
stuhporh:

If all these are coming from a Muslim bro? i am impressed, you have the knowledge of GOD. Allah continue to help you stay in his light tilll the end.
The same i wish for every other xtians to know that, JESUS christ came to fulfill the law, so we wont have excuse for not fulfilling it. and also practise the law for us all to see. for example, he has power to escape crucifixion, yet, he didnt use it.
GOD is the ultimate, but he acknowledged JESUS CHRIST and set him as a typical example to follow so we can walk uprightly with GOD.
Ameen @ bold smiley
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by bigdidi(m): 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
One more thing go and ask your pastor "THE BIBLE AND THE CATHOLIC CHURCH WHICH EXISTED FIRST?" if he says de Bible leave such church cos dat's a lie so u can't reference wat u don't kw anything abt..
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by slimur(m): 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
Sum persons fEel since Dey can speak grammar..DEy can sPeak anyhw..He once toLd Us dat God revealed to hiM dat he Is d nxt president of dis countrY.Where is He NW.SecoNdly,he preaches against divorced yet He practiced it more Dan anybody.D Latest Is d So called Beauty Pagent,or Is dis anoda means of decievind gals In d chUrch inorder to slEep wit Dem.Yet He protrays himseLf as a pastor.WIt all dis I tink He IS d Anti Christ In d makin.He shuLd concerntrate on hw to Rectify his problem or see a phychatrist for help.Coz dIs s abnormaL for a man called Pastor.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by nkimong: 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
Life is a funny phenomenon; a thing we are yet to understand! Why surprise at such a comment when Jesus Christ himself had foretold this present and future event like this.

Please pray for such people.
I am a proud Catholic.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by sunnyprof: 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
Slizbeat:

You cannot give hope to one that he will make heaven. Preach and teach the word and speak for yourself. The fact that you trained a child not to steal doesn't mean he will not indirect or directly steal when he faces the true life he has to live.

You missed the context I try to present. At least there are scripture passages that address the fact of going to heaven. This has to be spelt out by the church, not just worship, traditionalists also worship, if not better.

Also, The Bible said train up a child the way he should and when he is old, he will not depart from it. This has trended to be true over time.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by nattyGENT: 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
Chris Okotie is finally insane, after failing in politics, losing church members, being a misfit in marriage... HE IS A FOOL IN JESUS NAME! He should come let's study the Bible... I'm A CATHOLIC & WOULD BE TILL DEATH! Read your Bible from Genesis to Revelation & you will realize that okotie is VERY EMPTY.

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
semasir: He's actually not wrong to say the Catholics are hell-bound but he is on their path too. Catholics are classified idol worshippers amongst others.
Truth is bitter and its clear to prove that Catholics are the 1st denomination and root of the diverse churches nowadays, they departed from the truth and parted from the Church of Christ when they came about with their false doctrine of a universal pope then and numerous idolatary-inclined acts borne out of the Romans pagan worship and so on.
2000 Years Man and we are still going strong.its not easy at all..Luther the know-it-all ran away and formed the Lutheran Church..John Calvin ran away from the Lutheran Church and founded Calvinism implying that Luther wasn't as upright as he claimed..Wesley,a Calvinist founded the Methodist Church and the trend goes on and on and on...But still the Catholic church is still there,still the biggest denomination.still got members who are larger than all members of any religion today.(not that Catholicism is a religion).you can criticise..you can hate..you can condemn but quality is always known by how long it has lasted."2000 years".....Catholic 'til I die

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
Idi Amin: Taaa, if I hear. While xtians are worshipping God, you guys are busy "worshipping" Mary and images. That is not my problem, my problem with you guys is that when xtians are called upon, you guys will queue up especially in front. What hypocrisy is more than that. I'll rather worship the gods of my forefathers than being a catholic b'cos there is no difference in your style of worship and theirs.undecided
you are truly stewpid...what you just said makes no logical sense...you can go on.who is stopping you? Your last statement reminds me of shepopotamus' statement"I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide"

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
tintingz: Confused people...Mary gave birth to the three person? How was Mary the mother of God and who is the father of God?
Thou art a FoOlish FOol..Mary was created by God.Jesus existed before Mary but Mary was given the special Priviledge to bring Jesus into the world to die for our sins..This is why Mary is regarded as the Mother of God

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Yornandrew: 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
I am not a Catholic but a pentecostal. I don't believe this, there are many Catholics that are living better christian lives than Pentecostals. I have seen many uncompromising Catholics who live believe in Jesus Christ, live Holy lives, always preaching the gospel of Jesus, dress very decently, attending church regularly and believe in the gift of the Holy Ghost, speaking in Tongues. When I was sick in the Hospital almost at the point of death, it was a roman catholic lady that prayed for me and I became well. When I was trouble by the Spirit of death, I was taken to a Catholic church were I was prayed for and got delivered. Some of the most beautiful Christians that made me serious with my Spiritual live were Catholics. I know they may have a problem with doctrine but to say they will all go to Hell fire, I don't believe this

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by odeybernard: 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
Look who is talking, does God support his followers on divorce? U better shut dt whole u call a mouth b4 u incure God's wrath upon ur self, Pastor indeed.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by sunnyprof: 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
the Bible says 'The Blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sins'

No other religion promises freedom from sin: Islam, chrislam, hinduism, budahism, shitoism, are Krishna, grail message, eckanka, saotism nor atheism etc.

Only Christianity promises and emphasizes freedom from sin and the only condition to get to heaven.

The unfortunate thing is that Catholicism deviated from this Bible New Testament (Jesus) Doctrine a little.

I guese this is the premise Okotie is looking at.
(forget about whether he is clean or not, that does not mean he can not speak the truth even he is not able to live it)

The above is my observation and opinion in all my years of considering all the religions put together.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by matto7(m): 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
hmmmm let him say whatever he likes only those without strong faith will believe in him´ the cheapest way to gain favor is to PHD a prominent organization n thats wat mr devoicee raise to power two is using he did it to the other fellow TB J so let him continue his doom cometh so fast but like stephen i pray God will forgive him for his blasphemy n unwarranted fallacy
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Zoest(m): 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
My opinion is, that okotie tried 2 bring 2 d open,d xtianised pagan practices used in d catholic formation by constantine,makin it appeal 2 d diffrnt adherents of d various gods:der ws virtually god 4 evri tin,4 a wider axeptnz,immediately he imsef ws converted, n saw hw advntgeous it wuld afford him as tool 2 strenghten d weaknin Roman empire unda him. Many of Chris's claims against r truely unbiblical n r traceable,even d papacy 2.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Madamot: 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
Please read the contents of this link. I really wish Chris Okotie would face his own church and stop commenting on other peoples choice of worship or faith,
http://listverse.com/2008/07/14/top-10-astonishing-miracles/
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy SO OKOTIE IS A PASTOR
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2013
Kamsy10: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy SO OKOTIE IS A PASTOR
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by niceeric(m): 12:41am On Dec 04, 2013
Edifyer:

Off course During Jesus (PBH) time, no one will go to the Father but thru him.. similarly during Moses (PBH) time, Abraham (PBH) Time, Noah (PBH) time and all the other prophets sent by God...Jesus Message was not universal as it is clearly stated in the bilble Matt 15:24..and also Act 22:2 (Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man attested to you by God with mighty works and wonders and signs that God did through him in yourmidst, as you yourselves know...[b]He is Man God[/b]sent to the children of Israel... now is Muhammad's Time no one will go to the Father but thru him John 16:12-14....Jesus never new anything about Chistianity
U just explained trinity a little bit with d boldened letters,ure shooting ur self in d leg bro....none of d others earlier mentioned-Moses,Abraham etc were called God or likened to God and Do u guys pray in Mohammed's name??if NOT then he isn't and never be he link to God...I rest my case
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Edifyer: 10:51am On Dec 04, 2013
niceeric:
U just explained trinity a little bit with d boldened letters,ure shooting ur self in d leg bro....none of d others earlier mentioned-Moses,Abraham etc were called God or likened to God and Do u guys pray in Mohammed's name??if NOT then he isn't and never be he link to God...I rest my case

Did Jesus (PBH) ever called himself God or son of God....He was a prophet of God and if u were to follow his teachings during his time you go to God. We follow the teaching of Prophet Muhammad (PBH) if you really want to go to your maker you must follow the teaching of the Last Prophet and follow the last testament.
Jesus (PBH) was sent by God to Children of Israel and was a Muslim who submitted his will to God John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me and don't get confuse with the word father and son in biblical term it means God and Servant........He never asked anyone to worship him but to worship God alone.. (my God and your God)
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Pokemon43(f): 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
emmiej:

ONE WORD 4U:- 'HYPOCRITE'.
A STATEMENT 4U:- 'Next, I know u'll tell us that your father is a pegan, mother, a pegan, and myself a christian. I follow them to the shrine but I do not partake in their sacrifice and I am sure there are other christian like me. Let me tell you, HEAVEN and HELL will reject your likes'.
God bless you
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Pokemon43(f): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
FrancisTony: old testament duh. Even angel said "HAIL"
am not disputing dat fact
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Pokemon43(f): 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
emmiej:
HYPOCRITE:- Be deceiving urself there. Well am not surprised at ur ignorance. U do receive holy communion, u dnt know what u are receiving. U beliv stories from ur so called Men of God to be true and yet U do not beliv the ones ur Church teaches. I Pity you.
i belive God exists but any catholic doctrin dat doesn't conform with the bible i don't practice it.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Pokemon43(f): 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
emmiej: Adulterer Chris Okotie and others please remember this saying:-'TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED AND DO MY PROPHETS NO HARM'...For this reason, I will say FATHER (GOD), please forgive the adulterer Chris Okotie and Others, that have not only touched but stained ur annointed (Catholics) with their comments, for they do not know what they are doing.
mattew 7:1 for u and chris okotie.i forgot to tell u dat there is nothing like purgatory so live a good life pleasing to God cos if u believe there is purgatory u won't be completely repentant of sins cos afterall they say there is purgatory
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by POPEII: 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
Pokemon43: i belive God exists but any catholic doctrin dat doesn't conform with the bible i don't practice it.
why don't you leave the Catholic church? Fake catholic like you, so you don't follow the teachings and doctrines of the Catholic church yet you call yourself a Catholic? I'm very ashamed for u and disappointed by your attitude
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Ukutsgp(m): 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
Let's call a spade a spade. The man is correct. Catholics are in danger of hell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanemere Turns 'World's Heavy Weight Champion' In Church / Baby Born Without Vagina "Receives A Vagina At Bushiri's Church" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.