Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,561 members, 7,770,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:48 AM

Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises (9285 Views)

Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt 2 - HELP! / FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) / Etisalat Millionaire Hunt Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by ngezeck(m): 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
cant we go on and submit if no one want to join the group, or is it a must dat ur group must b complete............nawa o
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 06, 2013
[b][/b]
nawaooo:

Hey! sorry for replying late.

Getting a group id is not the problem, getting the number of persons that makes a group is!

If you say; your person, you and I, are enough for a group, then lets kick start! I can create the group, but each one would have to pay his/her fee at the end of the month. mine's 500/month

what do you think?

sorry i lost my password to my mail. tried to access ur pm. do u av a group yet? cos i did create a group and dey said u cant be in two groups.

Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
diegs: [b][/b]

I don't have a group!

If I join your group, do I still need to get 2/3 other persons?
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by onelove123: 4:14am On Dec 16, 2013
Diegs I'll like to join your cug' coz am interested. Kindly let me know how many people are ready to be signed up to the group your in. Then let's know what the ID to be clustered around is. Thanks
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by onelove123: 10:30am On Dec 16, 2013
[Yquote author=nawaooo]

Getting a group id is not the problem, getting the number of persons that makes a group is!

If you say; your person, you and I, are enough for a group, then lets kick start! I can create the group, but each one would have to pay his/her fee at the end of the month. mine's 500/month

what do you think?

[/quote]

Am game for this. So what next
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by onelove123: 10:31am On Dec 16, 2013
nawaooo:

what do you think?

Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by onelove123: 10:32am On Dec 16, 2013
nawaooo:

what do you think?

Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 16, 2013
onelove123:

dunno if they accept more than 3 per group! if they do, then i guess u should talk to diegs! she's the founder of the group
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by onelove123: 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
diegs: [b][/b]

Hello. I would like to join ur cug group for the easy bizness competition. Kindly let me know what next I shd do if u're OK with dat
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by ngezeck(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
ngezeck: eti tins hard o.i don create cug group bt who wan regista evry body dey slack well anybody way wan regista with me my id is 10315
my group is still empty
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by stanvesco(m): 12:36am On Mar 22, 2015
N2m for what kind of business...frying groundnut and making guguru? grin

with dat 2m,i wud start 5difrnt biznes,and double dat mony in 18months.
Weldone,
mr 2m,is 2 smal 2 start a biznes,if u win it now,na to buy car and buy drink to wash d car,afta 6month,u go put gallon ontop d car
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by jaybeyblu: 9:14am On Mar 31, 2015
diegs:

same with me. i bot the line and dey said u av to be on CUG. we could form a group and see if it works but then we need a third person.

It is not the registering that is the problem it is for etisalat to send you the "link" that you are supposed to send your biz plan that is the big wahala. I got 3 people to register as a matter of fact bought 3 sims for them, registered them did everything for them. When i was now eligible according to etisalat to send the yes to 5885 to get the link where I could submit my biz plan, I sent it everyday. I send yes about 10 times a day no response I have sent over 69 yes msgs no response nothing. Their customer service is nothing to write home about. I sent them a mail, dm them on Instagram no response. It is just a waste of my time money and energy I spent about 8 thousand naira in all. Na wah.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by ipex(m): 3:35am On Apr 01, 2015
You don't need to be any group b4 applying. I applied for it last year without belonging to any group. only dat I did not participate in the interview becos I got the invitation late.
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by CuteTj(m): 8:48am On Apr 29, 2015
ipex:
You don't need to be any group b4 applying. I applied for it last year without belonging to any group. only dat I did not participate in the interview becos I got the invitation late.

How did you apply without being part of a group. kindly let me in on it.
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by CuteTj(m): 8:51am On Apr 29, 2015
diegs:

same with me. i bot the line and dey said u av to be on CUG. we could form a group and see if it works but then we need a third person.

Are you still involved in this programme. kindly reply if you're still interested in having a new member for your group.
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by Rexruzzy(m): 8:28pm On May 02, 2015
CuteTj:

Are you still involved in this programme. kindly reply if you're still interested in having a new member for your group.

I will like to participate in the biz plan competition and I won't mind joining your CUG.
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by nairalanduser: 12:16am On May 03, 2015
i'm interested too. email me on socialmail100@gmail.com

Rexruzzy:

I will like to participate in the biz plan competition and I won't mind joining your CUG.
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by CuteTj(m): 9:40pm On May 04, 2015
Rexruzzy:

I would have dropped my contact here and asked you to do likewise but for privacy sake. Therefore, kindly email me on tunjox2007@yahoo.com so that we can set up the group. I have also contacted "nairalanduser" and i await his mail.
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by chetaobi(m): 4:20pm On May 22, 2015
Pls invite me to join the CUG group. Send details to tnemag@gmail.com. Printivo.com.ng won last years competition.
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by tundenojim: 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
kindly add me up too...tundenojim@yahoo.com
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by Rexruzzy(m): 11:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
chetaobi:
Pls invite me to join the CUG group. Send details to tnemag@gmail.com. Printivo.com.ng won last years competition.

Just curious. Why are you interested in joining the CUG since you already won the competition. And do you own printivo?
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by chetaobi(m): 3:56am On Jun 07, 2015
Rexruzzy:

Just curious. Why are you interested in joining the CUG since you already won the competition. And do you own printivo?

Sorry I don't own printivo.com.ng neither did I win. I just stated printivo to let people know that people have won it and to also let them know what type of business won, so that they might know what exactly to pitch to win that money. I wanted to join a cug so as to participate but I won't cos I discovered a forum that would assist me in getting investors to invest in my business. I won't state their names here cos nairaland isn't gonna pay me in doing so!!!
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by LagosPrinter: 11:50am On Jul 10, 2015
My Name is Oluyomi Ojo and I am the founder of Printivo. I think what differentiate real entrepreneurs from mere business men is the ability spot opportunities and jump at it. We won the EasyBusiness Millionaires Hunt last year and got 2million Naira grant added to our business (without any request for equity) Do not that we were already operational as at this time. We already run a printing facility and already got up to 8 employees as at the time. An additional 2 million to your business won't do you any arm.

Beyond the 2million, about 50 young entrepreneurs were selected and given free certificate training at Lagos Business School EDC. There are things you would get beyond the money of you can find your way in. Most of the 50 have moved on to do business together, new bonds were formed and some have even founded companies together. Two people in the class merged their business to create one great idea and are now doing great things together.

We go access to real decision makers and some of us signed huge business deals afterwards on the platform created. If you are out there and something inside you says you should do this. Don't hold back. Here are tips on the kind of businesses that win

1. Is it scalable? After the 2million naira, can it grow it's customer base and go on to raise more money from investors to scale up.
2. Is there traction? are you making money or having users already
3. Is is making things easy for people above what is conventional
4. Will it create jobs, is it a business that will grow to fund itself and create more job
5. Does it have any element of technology in its business model?
6. Can the founder be trust with money? Has he invested his money in the business has he done anything successful in the past?
7. Is it a brand that can be loved?

50 people were trained and only 10 people won the 2million Naira grants each, but the entire 50 took something home after a week long training and the 2 weeks preparation for the real PITCH. There's no one in the class that went home the way they came. We all got better.

DO NOT REJECT WHAT YOU HAVE NOT PROVEN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Grow Your Online Business Fast On Facebook And Instagram / Ngozi: Islamic Banking Is Ok / What's The Best Way To Market Goods And Services In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.