Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland (13571 Views)

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / Thirteen(13) Characteristics You Need To Achieve Maturity. / 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Eastcoast(f): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2006
Many times we all want to be famous and recognized like hollywood/nollywood celebrities and if that's you, you've just reached the right place. Welcome to 5ways to achieve instant fame on nairaland

1. Register with a stricking username.
This phenomenal has been tested and proven to work. Members such as Hot-angel, hot-stepper, among others have shown that sexy is always better and recognizable. so if you are new here and thinking of registering with your birth name such as Lola-apata or the nick name you were given back in 6th grade, you better drop it and pick up usernames such as Smokinghot! and if such names make you uncomfortable, then my number 2 suggestion may just be for you.

2. Reply at least 50 post per day.
Did i just see you go shocked shocked shocked. well, you read right. if you ain't into sexy usernames, then you better glue your butt to your chair and fix your eyes on your computer screen and start sending in those post. ok there you go again, your saying it's impossible. No it's not. the likes of bolex, eveseh,nike4luv, rhodalyn, among numerous others have shown that without a sexy name, you can still become a household name. so what are you waiting for? Butt down and start posting. but if you are too introverted, then you may just try my number 3 suggestion

3. Have a big EGO.
Yes, have a big Ego. i'm serious, people love to hate people with big ego's. You could just offend people without apologizing or post whatever regardless of others opinion, afterall, you're entitled to your opinion. ok, Did i just hear you say who does that? . the likes of Seun(our honorable admin) and nferyn, have proven that you don't always need to apologize or be right in order to become famous. and if you've stepped on so many toes, you could just post an apology as your signature. it will definitely get to those you've hurt and they'll forgive. ok, don't start complaining again, i know, your mama taught you to always be right with folks, so if this isn't for you, just try my number 4 suggestion

4. Try posting your picture.
Yes, this is my favorite. All you need is just a picture. it doesn't get any easier than that. To make it even juicer and spicer, don't just post it in your profile, because some members as lazy as myself, won't bother checking your profile. So what do you do? why not post it in every available thread be it politics, food, celebrities, new members, just wherever and whenever. Did i hear you say who does this? of course our one and only snazzydawn, Queenzy and ushergirl has showned that you don't need to say a word in order to be famous. just post a picture of yourself and you will leave our guys salivating, falling head over heels in love and making threads about their feelings. and if you want more than that, it could bring you good luck, and a crown in our hottest female competition. and if you suffer from a negative self image, or are to eager to be famous, i'm sorry, i have one last but extreme measure:

5. Post your obituary
Ha ha grin cheesy, did i hear you say God forbid. Who does that? Don't be decieved afterall this is just cyberworld, people have cyersex, cyberbusiness, so why not cyberdeath? . You may be dead to your computer friends but not to the real world. And did i just hear you say nobody in their right senses does this. No think again, normal people have done this and they don't live in a hunted house or the underworld and now, to prove that it brings fame is papermoon.

Ok there you have it from me. My 5 ways to achieve instant fame. feel free to add yours.

NB: If i used you as an example, please don;t get offended. i mean no harm at all. it's just for fun.
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by babymine(f): 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2006
Good work Eastcoast. grin grin grin
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by 2cantango(f): 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2006
Lmao cheesy cheesy

Love the way you wrote that Eastcoast.

Another way to achieve instant fame on NL - pretend that you can't spell english words correctly shocked wink
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by babymine(f): 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2006
Be very good at dissing and cussing! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by mukina2: 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2006
hmm babymine grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by SvS(f): 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2006
also have the i dont care attitude
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by aloib(f): 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2006
hahahaha, that was good eastcoast, cant believe u typed that, and try and be funny, then love-vendor all over threads,
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by babymine(f): 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2006
Muki how far now? cheesy cheesy cheesy Isn't it true?
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by nferyn(m): 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2006
Eastcoast:

Many times we all want to be famous and recognized like hollywood/nollywood celebrities and if that's you, you've just reached the right place. Welcome to 5ways to achieve instant fame on nairaland
[SNIP]
3. Have a big EGO.
Yes, have a big Ego. i'm serious, people love to hate people with big ego's. You could just offend people without apologizing or post whatever regardless of others opinion, afterall, you're entitled to your opinion. ok, Did i just hear you say who does that? . the likes of Seun(our honorable admin) and nferyn, have proven that you don't always need to apologize or be right in order to become famous. and if you've stepped on so many toes, you could just post an apology as your signature. it will definitely get to those you've hurt and they'll forgive. ok, don't start complaining again, i know, your mama taught you to always be right with folks, so if this isn't for you, just try my number 4 suggestion
[SNIP]

Hey, now I'm offended.
I may very well have a big ego (that's not up to me to decide), but I never play the man/woman, always the ball (except maybe with Eddy Tells, but he tries to insult me at every occasion he gets). I've never felt too good to appologise when I'm wrong or when I unjustly offended someone. So please, it's not because I hold opinions that many here don't subscribe to that I'm out to offend people.
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Eastcoast(f): 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2006
i'm sorry. i just put it up for fun. don't take anything too seriously. well once again i apologize but you definitely got a lot of personality.

@everyone, thanks so much.
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by aloib(f): 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2006
awww, guess she didnt mean it that way, nferyn, sorry bout that

ure welcome gurl
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by nferyn(m): 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2006
Actually, I'm flattered. Never knew I was famous grin grin grin
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by aloib(f): 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2006
u sure are, everyone is famous in one way or the other,
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Consultant(f): 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2006
East Coast,

Looooooved this. Now all i have to do is sit down and plan my own "how-to-be-famous" strategy.  Maybe i should change my user name to Red Hot Chili Peppers cheesy
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by mamaput(f): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2006
I want to be famous

I want to be famous
I want to be famous
I want to be famous
I want to be famous
I want to be famous
I want to be famous
I want to be famous
I want to be famous
I want to be famous
I want to be famous
I want to be famous
I want to be famous
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Shagari2(m): 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2006
Hehe, Lmao!
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by mamaput(f): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2006
I think i may become rude and hold the ban record.
I think i will put up a pic of my self in black mini a drink in one hand a joint in the other.
black shads and long boots.
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by kajad(m): 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2006
LMAO grin grin
Another sure way is to pick a fight with any of them famous people
Try Rhodalyn for example. grin
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by mamaput(f): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2006
Thats a rubbed off fame no thanks.
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by bluenubian(f): 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2006
hah eastcoast, good one, now u r popular on my list,

another good way is to always agree with someone popular, stupid but believe me it works, for me nah, didnt have to grin grin grin
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by bluenubian(f): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2006
mamaput

believe me, you're famous, u fall into the name category, your name is smoking!!
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by DaHitler(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2006
Eastcoast, maybe you should take your own advice. Because as far as I am concerned, you are a no body. tongue
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Shagari2(m): 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2006
Hehe @mamaput (LMAO)2 kiss
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by chosenbabe(f): 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2006
@ EASTCOAST, those ways are only for ladies, what about Men?

ok i better choose one to be famous here lol tongue lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Christino(m): 10:14pm On Jun 16, 2006
U missed out in this one. The fastest way:

Talk about sex, diss people, go crazy and get banned, post post post like (smileys, "okay","and so", "yes"wink so you can get many posts.

When you reply post press reply like thrice or twice.

Keep clicking and replying, don't stop, you could get 60 posts in 60 minutes if you know your way out!

I don't know some other ways o, ask Bolex grin
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by DaHitler(m): 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2006
Christino, excellent advice. As you can see from Bolex posts, it truly works miracles in boosting ones profile.
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by dominobaby(f): 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2006
Girl!! Eastcoast, u sure have cracked me up big tyme to9t!!
And da responses to da thread? Lmao esp. @ christino's.

Afeni, do u av to be hmm?
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Eastcoast(f): 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2006
Afeni:

Eastcoast, maybe you should take your own advice. Because as far as I am concerned, you are a no body. tongue

i think it is very obvious that i'm not so into nairaland. i only come here once every while to relieve stress and just see what my fellow nigerians are up to. But as for becoming a "somebody" as you put it in nairaland, it's not my thing. i'm just here for fun. cheesy cheesy wink
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by hotangel2(f): 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2006
This deffinitely cracked me up.

I should have some strategies, hey, i know i should.

Other ways to achieve instant fame on Nairaland:

Be Young, and SMART.
This works as fast as the speed of light. Chinani, My humble self wink, zahymaka, wesleyan, nike4luv, have all proven that this works!! So why not buckle up and act smart (even tho you are not). lol

When i think of more, i'll let you know. But eastcoast, i love this.
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by dominobaby(f): 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2006
Lol, h-a, how bout those who aren't young? Lol
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by hotangel2(f): 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2006
The young and smart ones get more attention. The old and smart ones are meant to the smart cos they old. lol Ya dig?

ANother way:

Post soo many usless jokes in one day. ALL OVER THE FORUM! Not just in the joke section.
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Eastcoast(f): 11:57pm On Jun 16, 2006
i'm feeling you on that one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Afghanistan Girl With Bright Green Eyes / What Do You Do When Your Friend Confesses He Has Feelings For You / Ogun State Liaison Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.