Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! (48151 Views)

Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Ulokomatt: 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
fhranchez: where in God's name did u hear dat...i tink u are one of those gals dat dont lyk having sex nd keep finding excuses lyk when are u going to see my parents e.t.c ....nd @ d end of everytin when u are glued to dem(married)dey start telling u sily stories lyk "we'll only do dis 2 av children".."i rili didnt lyk sex"..e.t.c last tym i checked d bible rili say anytin bad abt sex so na u knw d hell u dey talk abt
. U r wrung man, go read d bible again
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Balos(m): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
u guys funny oh, me I de Bleep my woman and I dnt give her kobo. when I still de school she de send me money and I still Bleep am, any style I want. wetin be no money no sex. fine boy no pimples.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by AdekunleBalogun: 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
Am very sorry to disagree with ur point of view because you are looking at it from a narrow angle instead of a broader view, Men by composition is a sex addict, I mean remove the thought of sex from a man's head, women would be worthless to him. In the olden days men are encouraged to marry early in their lives because they know the implication of grown man living single, is like a loose he goat. I know some men do over do it those I take exception. Forget all dis ur romantic date and so on ooo, it won't work, let me share an experience with you. I remember while I was serving, I got like 4(four)chicks on the side, I treat them to romantic dates, we go out to cinemas and verious places like that bt the funny thing is that I was neva into anyone of them, just doing it to get what I want. Imagine if I had a stable relationship, treat her to romantic date, give her all my time and @ the end of the day now tells me am DEMANDING sex, is that not abnormal when I can do less with other girl and get a hit. Marriage is the only solution, when a man has gotten to a mature age let him get a wife or else he turn to nuisance. Am not saying married men don't cheat ooo, bt they don't it wit fear, for their wife and God, they know its a sin and they know God hate sinners.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
Everywhere its the same old tin..all about sex sex sex...I'v nt even had sex yet and I hate it!...Gosh...if u can't keep urself till marriage..at least don't go around spreading d sex mantra..like its some chronicle...#team virgin4Jesus..

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Lankaline(m): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
Balos: u guys funny oh, me I de Bleep my woman and I dnt give her kobo. when I still de school she de send me money and I still Bleep am, any style I want. wetin be no money no sex. fine boy no pimples.

Carry go ma man,,
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Sijo01(f): 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
nneh1: every time you are sitting back with coke and pop corn upgrade small maybe to spring roll and samosa

You are who again
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by bxcode(m): 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
hippyzuki: I laugh!!! When he buys you z10 and z200 y won't he ask for sex? When he pays your bills like your his 5months old baby? My dear sisters when you learn to respect yourself and your body he would respect you. Don't get me wrong some guys are assholes. I met one sometime ago we met became friends told me how much he liked me next day wanted to take me for ice cream I refused cos I no wan turn iyakpati big mama things, I opted for zoo instead. We went had alot of fun. Next week took me to the cinema bought me pop corn. Next week he's asking me when is he going to go down low... Na that time I pick e call reach.
But how many girls today will turn down the first offer the way you did, MOST girls are materialistic!! angryangryangry
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by gsparks01(m): 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
AV neva been in a relationship,, watchu guys talking about
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Nikapetrelli(f): 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
D tin don too much.Almost everybody don turn Sex Maniacs
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by solacec4t(f): 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
It gives me joy knowing that this came from a man.

kudos!
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by bxcode(m): 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
heefeholuwah: Everywhere its the same old tin..all about sex sex sex...I'v nt even had sex yet and I hate it!...Gosh...if u can't keep urself till marriage..at least don't go around spreading d sex mantra..like its some chronicle...#team virgin4Jesus..
Ride on sir gringrincheesycheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Habidab: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
The last time I did it was around JUNE,and am planning to elongate till I get Married that I won't touch any girl,it all depend on our perspectives the way we see things happening to us or around us.

We boys can demand for it but it depends on the type of girls we are dealing with.if she is a charactered nature girl she will definetly like to have it but if not she'll refuse u.

Also its not our right(Men/boys) to be demanding for it (have done that before quite number of time) becoz we are likely tempting our girl friend into rash decision.(Wise Men understand what am saying.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by PasaApasa: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mariojane: Cos they think with their pricks not their brains.they believe if dat is satisfied then oda tins can take care of itself
gbam , give to him to show that u appreciate what hez doing for u, some girls will like to collect from men but stingy. Una think say una sabi
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Lampsy(m): 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
bakynes: I think I agree with the OP on this, anytime I have issues wit my gf and I want to touch her she denies me coz we had issues therby causing her to wash me with some insults. So I have decided I won't demand for sex from her anymore and when she wants it I will get her in d mood and then deny her sex that will pain her to her bones like she did to me.
. I undastnd ur plight bro,bt yu av to exercise som caution.guys chase n demand,gals choose who's available...
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by udemzyudex(m): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
most guys will always ask for sex in a relationship but as a girl u can reduce it or stop it by doing it this way..
putting a standard...

when u're chatting with him,u tell him both of u should play a game.
both of u should write down what u won't want ur partner to do in the relationship..

e.g lying, swearing and demanding for sex..

telling him this will let him know u don't want it.
and also try to be independent and respect urself..
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by ifyonu5: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
@poster you are making sense but what of a situation where a guy plays all this mr nice guy you mentioned above and still the girl isnt cooperating and at same time making outrageous demands from you or in another instance a guy realises that the girl is in just for material benefit
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Ormorlehwah(f): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
Av U 4geten dat 'body no be fire wood'?
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Balos(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
Lankaline:

Carry go ma man,,

na ugly guys they pay for sex. O could remember a girl like that in school I bleeped, omo na so she de find me all around campus, she even her friends that she never reach heaven before but I carry her pass heaven self. but fine guy like me unto d next one. if u sabi Bleep women go no go ask u for money, she go de ask for ur dick instead.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by bxcode(m): 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
Balos:

na ugly guys they pay for sex. O could remember a girl like that in school I bleeped, omo na so she de find me all around campus, she even her friends that she never reach heaven before but I carry her pass heaven self. but fine guy like me unto d next one. if u sabi Bleep women go no go ask u for money, she go de ask for ur dick instead.
What is this one talking
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by jackile22: 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
sex....sex...u guys dnt no wat u are talking about.may God ave mercy on u pipu
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Koolmak(m): 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
see as i dey laugh to this serious matter.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Policewoman(f): 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nextworldnx: What is going on these days with d different threads I am beginning to see here of late by girls complaining about their BF DEMANDING sex from them, even till the point of giving ultimatums and all dat $hit? Like wat da fuq? Who demands Sex from a girl one claims to be in a relationship with? Are u negotiating a contractual agreement or u re buying tomato & pepper in market to be DEMANDING? Whateva happened to a romantic date, dinner, treat, outings,...and afterwards allow nature to take its course?

U Guys doing dis nonsense are d ones making some of these Girls believe that they have negotiating power with sex! I don't get it. Is it dat a guy picks up his fone and d next tin goes "hello swthrt, I want u to come over for d weekend,and hey pls,I will fuvk u when u come" ?? Dis is crazy!!! Dis is insane! No girl will take dis $hit. No wonder they tell u $hit too like "take me to ur mama first", "buy me a BB Z10 first" or "wait for my 90 days rule". Yeah, they tell u dat because u ve refuse to man up and take d lead in ur relationship. Infact, such a guy is not ready to be in a relationship, it breaks most girls heart dat their guy is a wussy, and since they can't stand a wussy! They reply u with conditions too, and trust me, at that stage they are ready to back out of that relationship, so even if u give in to their conditions, sorry no sex for u. After dat, Nairaland will now then bear d brunt of ur foolishness. angry

If u guys so much want to fuvk, then do wat u ve to do. Put her in d mood, create a romantic setting, get her all wet and let everytin play out itself. I bet u dat even if u don't want sex after creating d atmosphere, she will pounce on u herself and do d needful. U Guys should go work on urselves, stop embarrassing other Men here and lastly stop whinning around on Nairaland.

U don't DEMAND sex from Girls!! Or are u a learner?
This op dey vex o. But he has a point sha.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by plirag(f): 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
nbright: Please tell me you don't demand for cash from him/them
........u guys belive that all ladies are thesame. Well let me remind u, there are still a few whose priority is not not on money all the way.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Lankaline(m): 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
Balos:

And na she go dey dash u gifts sef

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
Best post of d Day!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Lilimax(f): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
Grendel: Because it's our right cool
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by georgependor(m): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
D guys sld b civilized in dier approach jor
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Bryan12(m): 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
Why is sex overrated
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by AbuMikey(m): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
Danhumprey: *sit with her and drag the coke and pop-corn from her* tongue

Bros, go buy your own Bottle of coke angry

Ah Ah!!

Why you dey drag coke with girl ? undecided

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nextworldnx: What is going on these days with d different threads I am beginning to see here of late by girls complaining about their BF DEMANDING sex from them, even till the point of giving ultimatums and all dat $hit? Like wat da fuq? Who demands Sex from a girl one claims to be in a relationship with? Are u negotiating a contractual agreement or u re buying tomato & pepper in market to be DEMANDING? Whateva happened to a romantic date, dinner, treat, outings,...and afterwards allow nature to take its course?

U Guys doing dis nonsense are d ones making some of these Girls believe that they have negotiating power with sex! I don't get it. Is it dat a guy picks up his fone and d next tin goes "hello swthrt, I want u to come over for d weekend,and hey pls,I will fuvk u when u come" ?? Dis is crazy!!! Dis is insane! No girl will take dis $hit. No wonder they tell u $hit too like "take me to ur mama first", "buy me a BB Z10 first" or "wait for my 90 days rule". Yeah, they tell u dat because u ve refuse to man up and take d lead in ur relationship. Infact, such a guy is not ready to be in a relationship, it breaks most girls heart dat their guy is a wussy, and since they can't stand a wussy! They reply u with conditions too, and trust me, at that stage they are ready to back out of that relationship, so even if u give in to their conditions, sorry no sex for u. After dat, Nairaland will now then bear d brunt of ur foolishness. angry

If u guys so much want to fuvk, then do wat u ve to do. Put her in d mood, create a romantic setting, get her all wet and let everytin play out itself. I bet u dat even if u don't want sex after creating d atmosphere, she will pounce on u herself and do d needful. U Guys should go work on urselves, stop embarrassing other Men here and lastly stop whinning around on Nairaland.

U don't DEMAND sex from Girls!! Or are u a learner?

ode cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Lilimax(f): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
guttentag: I am a guy and for almost a year now, i haven't had sex, not that i don't want it but i just don't just like the way Girls feel that a man can't do without them.
Keep it up. You'll not die smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
solace-c4t:
It gives me joy knowing that this came from a man.

kudos!

Don't mind the OP, he's a faqin snitch..

TeamNoPremaritalSex<> NoPremaritalSpending cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.