Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,506 members, 7,781,555 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:56 PM

In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend (1237 Views)

What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? / I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend by thegame(m): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2008
What are you gonna do if you find yourself in my position. by the way, the girl says the so called boyfriend is in another university.
Re: In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend by 74071688(m): 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2008
keep pressing ahead with the advances, the gurl would decide who stays or who goes!!
Re: In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend by 74071688(m): 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2008
or u may wanna take a more drastic measure, murder the boyfriend!! grin
Re: In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend by thegame(m): 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2008
grin grin shocked shocked
Re: In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend by nana(f): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2008
Bleep-NL:

or u may want to take a more drastic measure, murder the boyfriend!! grin
lol
Re: In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2008
find somebody else
Re: In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend by Bolarge(m): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2008
There's an 85% chance she's lying.
They say these things so u don't think they're jonzing. tongue
I don jam dem aplenty. Surprise, surprise it's d same chick that won't let you go away jeje. undecided
Na God sabi as im create them. grin
Re: In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend by thegame(m): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2008
ibkaye:

find somebody else
that's a wrong option sweety
Re: In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2008
thegame:

that's a wrong option sweety
I don't think so, if the person already has a boyfriend/girlfeind, whether he or she be in a different university, or even a different planet for that matter, who am I to come between them, just putting myself in the other guys shoes
Re: In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend by jkpretty(f): 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2008
Bolarge:

I don jam them aplenty. Surprise, surprise it's d same chick that won't let you go away jeje. undecided

Ur assertion is not correct. And when will u not find out they don't have a boyfriend

if i don't have why on earth shld i make a guy feel i have. If u are still gonna be chuffed off, u will.
Re: In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend by LadyT(f): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2008
You guys make me sick.  If she says no this means no!!!

Why do you men think that by harrassing a girl constantly you will get what you want?
I mean theres more women than men in the world do please move on jare
Re: In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend by chocogurl: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2008
if she lying about havin a bf 2 u then shes most probably not interested.
Re: In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend by Bolarge(m): 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2008
LadyT:

You guys make me sick.
Eeeyah! sorry o. cry

LadyT:

If she says no this means no!!!
So I used to think, but I wonder why they then keep flashing and calling ur number when u're just about moving on to someone else. Admit it, u guys cld be damn frustrating. wink
Re: In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend by LadyT(f): 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2008
You are dreaming.

Who is flashing you? Omo sit down jare. How many times have you harrassed a girl on a regular basis in the hope she will say yes.
Re: In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend by Bolarge(m): 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2008
choco_gurl:

if she lying about havin a boyfriend 2 u then shes most probably not interested.
I used to think that too but sweety, it's old school.
Oftentimes it's about upping the stakes. cool
Re: In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend by Bolarge(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2008
LadyT:

You are dreaming.

Who is flashing you? Omo sit down jare. How many times have you harrassed a girl on a regular basis in the hope she will say yes.
Seems u've been away from naija for a while.
We know how things run down here.
Bolarge:

I made room for the exceptions. cool
Re: In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend by thegame(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2008
Whats; wrong with u two beefers. i m the one trying to get a girl that says she has a bf in another uni not starting a beef among two opposite sex haters.lol. grin grin grin
the prob is u two dont wanna humble urselves but u are both right.
anyway, as for having that girl,i dont wanna leave her for now though she stands to pose a lotta probs if she agrees, she knows a lotta guys(prolly cos she is the asst gov) but at least i just dont wanna look elsewhere for now. im just set on her. cool
Re: In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend by Duduknight(m): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2008
@ poster
look at it in one of two ways
1) If she can't be loyal to her present boyfriend, why would she be loyal to you once you start dating.
2) If your argument is that because her boyfriend is in another university, what happens when you both go to serve in different states? Would you expect her to be faithful to you? Think about it for a second.
Re: In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend by Scopium: 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2008
Bolarge:

I don jam them aplenty. Surprise, surprise it's d same chick that won't let you go away jeje. undecided

[size=13pt]The way dudes use percentage for this nairaland dey taya me. Anytime I see it, the rest of the sentence becomes blurred. The rest of the blurry letters may be right though, I don't know.[/size]
Re: In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend by Scopium: 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2008
Bolarge:

[size=13pt]True talk. Na really God wey sabi them[/size]
Re: In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend by hotchic1(f): 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2008
Its simple,leave her alone

even if she doesn't have one,the fact that she said she has one means she doesn't want yu
Re: In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend by PAB1: 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2008
hi hot chic send me your e-mail pls, cos i want to send you a mail.thanks
Re: In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend by lonelypal(m): 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2008
@ poster
it all depends on the kind of gurl ur dealin with, some gurls would give u room to proove to them ow serious u are- i mean u have to go xtramile to proove to her ur better than her boyfriend. This is d only option for u if ur bent on havin her, Give her a reason to leave her man for u wink there must be somethin in u which her boyfriend doesnt have. Let her xplore and feel that unique trait in u wink wink
Re: In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 25, 2008
Respect the boy she is dating and step aside!

This will make you gain points in her eyes and she might even begin to like you!
Re: In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend by hotchic1(f): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2008
PA.B:

hi hot chic send me your e-mail please, because i want to send you a mail.thanks

How do i do that cuz i avn't got ur email addy.
lonelypal:

@ poster
it all depends on the kind of girl your dealin with, some girls would give u room to proove to them ow serious u are- i mean u have to go xtramile to proove to her your better than her boyfriend. This is d only option for u if your bent on havin her, Give her a reason to leave her man for u wink there must be somethin in u which her boyfriend doesnt have. Let her xplore and feel that unique trait in u wink wink

Na true talk but remembe there are certain things that her boyfriend have that the guy in question doesn't.
Re: In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend by PAB1: 1:03am On Jul 26, 2008
utibe_7@yahoo.com
Re: In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 26, 2008
You guys make me sick. If she says no this means no!!!

Why do you men think that by harrassing a girl constantly you will get what you want?
I mean theres more women than men in the world do please move on jare
rotflmao!
Re: In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend by HCH3COO: 1:12am On Jul 26, 2008
she's not engaged right continue trying your luck.
Re: In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend by ped531(m): 3:07am On Jul 26, 2008
"The so called boyfriend is in another university".Guy what are you still waiting for,you want her to woo you,wake up boy, she has giving you the password,so,go and excel or should come and do the wooing for?In fact,i release ma cause on you;go and be suck sex f***.

(1) (Reply)

There Is dis Girl Which I Have Not Spoken 2 before That I Like So Much But I don't No How 2 Approach / True Love Does Not Necessary Guarantee Faithfulness(My Story Part 2) / Can Condoms Prevent "magun"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.