Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Igbos Are The Best.....and Am Not Even Igbo - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbos Are The Best.....and Am Not Even Igbo (1142 Views)

Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! / The Igbos Are Probably Nigeria's Most Populous Ethnic Group? / "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are The Best.....and Am Not Even Igbo by CastingCrowns(f): 10:51am On Dec 02, 2013
the Igbos are unique of all the tribes in Nigeria,some of the many reasons are:Igbos are very hardworking,they are respectful,they are handsome/beautiful,they have pride in their culture,An igbo man can never starve no matter the situation.....if it means doing odd jobs to survive he will without shame and before u know it he becomes an employer of labour..etc....infact igbos i doff my hat for u guys.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Best.....and Am Not Even Igbo by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 02, 2013
Very well said, dear.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Best.....and Am Not Even Igbo by Afam4eva(m): 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
Does that make them the best? Do you even know what that means? Don't other group have positives as well. Some of you just come here to make daft statements.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Best.....and Am Not Even Igbo by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
CastingCrowns: the Igbos are unique of all the tribes in Nigeria,some of the many reasons are:Igbos are very hardworking,they are respectful,they are handsome/beautiful,they have pride in their culture,An igbo man can never starve no matter the situation.....if it means doing odd jobs to survive he will without shame and before u know it he becomes an employer of labour..etc....infact igbos i doff my hat for u guys.
#yimu

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Best.....and Am Not Even Igbo by ladionline: 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
You ought to invoke some great names that the culture has produce as an avenue of truly inspiring the Igbos with the thread.
Re: Igbos Are The Best.....and Am Not Even Igbo by IAMBREEZY: 8:22am On Dec 03, 2013
Nice one so which tribe are you?
Re: Igbos Are The Best.....and Am Not Even Igbo by ketoprofen(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
Afam4eva: Does that make them the best? Do you even know what that means? Don't other group have positives as well. Some of you just come here to make daft statements.

did she in any way say others don't have positive sides?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Best.....and Am Not Even Igbo by Afam4eva(m): 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
ketoprofen:

did she in any way say others don't have positive sides?
Maybe i over-reacted. The title of the thread sounded somehow.
Re: Igbos Are The Best.....and Am Not Even Igbo by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
Maybe i over-reacted. The title of the thread sounded somehow.

Afam na wa o. Shebi the other day you were saying that Ikwerres/Deltans denied Igbos because there was nothing to be proud of as an Igbo.

Another day you opened a thread on the supposed lack of development in Igboland.

Methinks nairaland is rubbing off on you negatively.

Hmm! sad

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Best.....and Am Not Even Igbo by Afam4eva(m): 7:01am On Dec 04, 2013
nnenna.1:

Afam na wa o. Shebi the other day you were saying that Ikwerres/Deltans denied Igbos because there was nothing to be proud of as an Igbo.

Another day you opened a thread on the supposed lack of development in Igboland.

Methinks nairaland is rubbing off on you negatively.

Hmm! sad
Not really. I've just decided to start telling the truth. The truth may hurt but it's a catalyst for change. We shouldn't keep deluding ourselves that everything is alright when it's actually not. The only reason why some people won't want me to make such assertions is the fact that the enemies will use it as a tool. Everybody wants their supposed foes to see them as being superior in some sense. I wish there was a way i could pour out those assertions of mine in an Igbo only meeting because they're the raw truth. It's just that our people have refused to accept it.
Re: Igbos Are The Best.....and Am Not Even Igbo by NadiaSA1(f): 7:03am On Dec 04, 2013
Igbo Kwenu!!!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Best.....and Am Not Even Igbo by ketoprofen(m): 7:59am On Dec 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
Not really. I've just decided to start telling the truth. The truth may hurt but it's a catalyst for change. We shouldn't keep deluding ourselves that everything is alright when it's actually not. The only reason why some people won't want me to make such assertions is the fact that the enemies will use it as a tool. Everybody wants their supposed foes to see them as being superior in some sense. I wish there was a way i could pour out those assertions of mine in an Igbo only meeting because they're the raw truth. It's just that our people have refused to accept it.

There is no truth in that thread of yours.
I chogodiri ide udi ihe ahu, idee ya na Igbo.
Re: Igbos Are The Best.....and Am Not Even Igbo by Afam4eva(m): 8:16am On Dec 04, 2013
ketoprofen:

There is no truth in that thread of yours.
I chogodiri ide udi ihe ahu, idee ya na Igbo.
I was right afterall grin
Re: Igbos Are The Best.....and Am Not Even Igbo by Dannylux: 9:15am On Dec 04, 2013
Where is she from?
Re: Igbos Are The Best.....and Am Not Even Igbo by ketoprofen(m): 10:03am On Dec 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
I was right afterall grin

Right how?
u shd have written it in Igbo because ur write up was wrong and it will only be used against u in mere tribal lashing, nothing else.
U can't be washed by fake media hyping from opposition states and use it as a standard; i mean projects on paper.
do u think if Akwa ibom with its global transformation were in SW, we go hear word for here?
But where are akwaibom peeps to showcase akwa ibom? Am sure its other easterners that create threads for them.
Where are Ebonyi ppl to showcase the devtal projects in their hinterlands with advancement in agriculture esp rice prod?
If not that Enugu thread was created by. spyder for non political reasons o, do u think Enugu would have been rated high by non igbos that don't travel?
Now venture into your supposedly doing-well states and u wl cry .
Thats y i saw your thread and got tired.
I want to know ur definition of devt and the last tym u visited SE including the cities u have gone to.
Re: Igbos Are The Best.....and Am Not Even Igbo by TabletMan: 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
ketoprofen:

Right how?
u shd have written it in Igbo because ur write up was wrong and it will only be used against u in mere tribal lashing, nothing else.
U can't be washed by fake media hyping from opposition states and use it as a standard; i mean projects on paper.
do u think if Akwa ibom with its global transformation were in SW, we go hear word for here?
But where are akwaibom peeps to showcase akwa ibom? Am sure its other easterners that create threads for them.
Where are Ebonyi ppl to showcase the devtal projects in their hinterlands with advancement in agriculture esp rice prod?
If not that Enugu thread was created by. spyder for non political reasons o, do u think Enugu would have been rated high by non igbos that don't travel?
Now venture into your supposedly doing-well states and u wl cry .
Thats y i saw your thread and got tired.
I want to know ur definition of devt and the last tym u visited SE including the cities u have gone to.
Bro, u have just said my mind. The worst part of the matter is that some people haven't travel to more than two state In their entire life. They only depend on nairaland. They refuse to travel and see things for themselves . With the way people create thread here about south east, some people who haven't been there always think it is a deserted land. Some of them think it is a den for kidnappers. One dude once said that imo state is one of the worst place to set up a business in nigeria followed by anambra state ( how genuine is this statement?)

Ps: I am not trying to say that south east is heaven on earth, but my opinion here is that u should travel and see things for urself. Don't just stand behind ur screen and criticize out of ignorance........

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Best.....and Am Not Even Igbo by fluteman: 11:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
Why do you guys just type anything to make yourselves feel good

This has inferiority complex written all over it.....i mean ....what is the meaning of the best? in the eyes of the OP who is quick to say "i'm not igbo". as if its a new thing..lol

anyways sha, if it makes you guys feel better....igbo is the best of the best tribe ever created since creation cool

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

10 Silly Acts By Whites That Blacks See As Civilization / Ijaw Militants Invades Iyana Iba, Oba Of Iba Kidnapped. / Is Using Igbo Wooden Flute (oja) In Traditional Gospel Music Demonic? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.