₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,773,778 members, 3,449,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 March 2017 at 03:34 PM

ryyhtb - Politics (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ryyhtb (7055 Views)

Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos / Checkout The Flamboyant Lifestyle Of Allison-Madueke's Son Ugonna In The US(Pics / Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ryyhtb by OgidiBoy(m): 12:57am On Dec 03, 2013
Officer Ngozi can arrest and frisk me anytime. How come I never see this kind of good looking police, is only the hungry looking ones that stop me all the time.

COME OHHHHH!!! Is it possible that officer Ngozi is the same NL policewoman aka Ngozievergreen ? if so, nothing do you my sister, you are one fine Igbo girl.

I must find you and marry you.
Re: ryyhtb by jnoz23(m): 2:22am On Dec 03, 2013
navy girls fine pass her, police babes nor fine reach octopus! stinking pple
Re: ryyhtb by pipeliner: 3:25am On Dec 03, 2013
aproko247: ***Her Alleged Romance With Fraudsters
***How She Usebeforece Letterhead To Extort Money Fneedlesser’s Burial

When Ngozi Braide was unveiled to Lagos State, as the first female Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, of Lagos Command, many applauded the move. Those who have been agitating for equality among the two sexes jumped in jubilation and commended the
Nigerian Police for appointing Ngozi to help in rebuilding the bad image the police already
had in the society.

Apart from being a female police officer,
Ngozi is no doubt a pretty and sexy lady to
behold. In fact, some have regarded her as one of the prettiest female cops in the country.

But one thing many may not know about the
woman behind the beautiful blue and black
uniform she wears is that she is a ‘happening
babe’.

In fact, if she is not putting her uniform, you
could mistake her for something else, which we would not dwell on in this write-up. But what we can tell you for free is that Ngozi, whose run away husband, Braide is in charge of Mopol 19 in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, has a tattoo on her arm and another one on her lap.

We heard that Mr Braide has been threatening her to reverse to her maiden name.

It is even better not to behold the tattoo on
her lap because no matter how saintly a man is, he must eat ‘the apple’ on sighting the tattoo on her lap. It blends well with her smooth surfaced and bright skin. It is better imagined than experienced.

Ngozi, as Mi5 reliably gathered from close
sources, dates some rich guys in Lagos. She
also allegedly warms the bed of some top
police officers, both in Lagos and Abuja. The
female cop also boasts about it most times
that she is untouchable in the force.

According to what a reliable source moaned to us, sometimes ago, at a conference held for
states’ PPROs, the Inspector General of Police, MD Abubakar, reportedly lambasted her because of some complains he receives about her from some people in the society. The IG reportedly warned her to sit up and not plunge the force into more shame.

Recall that Ngozi was once reported to have
threatened to stab a senior police officer over a parking lot in Lagos. Some of her colleagues fear her because of her influence in the force.

According to information reaching Mi5, Ngozi allegedly uses and dumps some of her rich boyfriends and then threatens brimstone and fire if they try making a fuse about it. Some of these guys, as we learnt, are those allegedly nabbed for various fraudulent activities by her Command.

We were informed that Ngozi, most times, she requests for such cases, especially when the person involved is very rich. She allegedly starts a romantic relationship with them, sulks them before leaving them.

One of her victims is a Lagos based
businessman called Paul Eric, owner of GasPlux Investment Ltd located at Ajao Estate, Isolo Lagos. This dude was arrested over an alleged fraudulent act, but one thing led to the other, he started an affair with Ngozi. This guy was responsible for the Thundra Jeep Ngozi was then riding before she got a new jeep through her other man friend. The Thundra Jeep was owned by this alleged fraudster, but Ngozi collected it from him. Even after she dumped the man, she refused to return the car claiming it was part of her spoils from their affair but Paul was smart enough to track the car and obtained it back.

Her alleged affair with a serial fraudster
called Clement, an acclaimed oil dealer but
popularly known as Allah Dey has been the
talk of the town. The said guy that was a
regular visitor to Ngozi’s resident, mostly at
late night, met his waterloo when he duped her.

Clement was arrested in her house though we
learnt she stage the suspect for easy arrest
before he was later paraded at the police
command in the glaring of camera of various
media houses both print and electronic.

The strange thing about her life was how she
uses the driver and boys attached to her as
personal assistant and aides that she is not
even entitle for.

She takes these guys to night clubs on uniform aside their so called official duty where she has fun with her male friends. She regularly patronise Rumors night club even her sister, Chioma’s birthday was held there recently.

During her father’s burial some months ago,
Ngozi allegedly used Police letterhead to
solicit for fund for the burial ceremony. She
allegedly used the letterhead to write to some rich and influential people in the society like the Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha to the extend that she traced the Governor to the state house in Owerri to donate towards the event and a lot of others in Lagos even business owners and companies were not left out. She raked in millions of naira to her bank account.

Mi5 also gathered that Ngozi has an alleged
actor lover who ‘services’ her regularly. This
dread locked loving, cute and handsome dude
called Charles, though not rich, knows how to
make the Lagos PPRO scream while at the
‘Emirates Stadium’.

Though there are more of her dirty lifestyles
we can’t put down in one edition, we promise to feed you more of them soon.

Meanwhile, Ngozi Braide, as at the time of
publishing this story, did not reply the text
message sent to her for her reaction to these
allegations.

Aproko247, member Mi5.

Source: www.aproko247.com/2013/12/02/revealed-reckless-lifestyle-of-lagos-police-pro-ngozi-braide/

Do you have a story/gist for us? Kindly send
to
aproko247@gmail.com
or call +2348055590141
or add us on BB: 22F89BFE
Follow us on Twitter: @aproko247
Like us on facebook.com/aproko247

What I can confirm are those tattoos on her hand and leg. I have seen them before. However some aspects of this gist are needless. The woman has a right to her private life.
Re: ryyhtb by Desola(f): 3:42am On Dec 03, 2013
Baby you fine ye...ye...ye...baby o...

Jonathan try sha! Na all im abuna e give better appointment!

Ibo people really enjoy for this dispensation o.
Re: ryyhtb by lagcity(m): 7:04am On Dec 03, 2013
Chai! Boss Lady, I throway salute ooo. The girl fine.
Re: ryyhtb by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2013
pipeliner:

What I can confirm are those tattoos on her hand and leg. I have seen them before. However some aspects of this gist are needless. The woman has a right to her private life.

I can also confirm that I have seen her in Rumours (in GRA Ikeja, owned by Tuface) once.... This means the rest of the story might be true.

I always imagined her to be the kind of policewoman that dates these rich 419/cocaine guys. My hunch was right. Shameless thing.
Re: ryyhtb by Nonybb: 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
So Ngozi is a proud LovePeddler afterall
Re: ryyhtb by UyiIredia(m): 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
Pangea: shocked shocked Is that not the nairalander with the moniker - policewoman?
if she is the one, all i can say is that she is one tribalist! angry

Me sef dey think am !

@eGueriila: Bone am ! D lady is fine.
Re: ryyhtb by Nuzo1(m): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
As much as we like badmouth our women whose private lives may not conform with that of an18 century African woman..... we can't take away the fact that Ngozi Braide has made a positive mark in her chosen career.

Until I read this gossip article, I had never thought she was an ex to another respected agile mopol; Mr Braide of mopol 19. Shun sir!

To the best of my knowledge, there's no clause in the police employment letter that states that her members shouldn't date, fukk or attend night clubs. There's no rule that says the military shouldn't wear tattoos....as it even makes the enemy fearful.

There's no law in the military that is against appearing sexxy and attractive. Heck the criteria for choosing most female military officers round the world. (isreali army is an example).

And just a couple of weeks ago, photo of a top police officer romancing a young girl in his office surfaced on the Internet but what most of us could do was to hail the old man as a sharp shooter while we quickly turned around to demonize Ngozi for being so beautiful and highly sought after.

While we encourage Ngozi to double her efforts in ensuring maximum security and good police relations with the general public of Lagos residents, we wish to remind her to keep her private activities moderate.

The politically propelled media don land for your domot.

1 Like

Re: ryyhtb by lagcity(m): 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nuzo':
As much as we like badmouth our women whose private lives may not conform with that of an18 century African woman..... we can't take away the fact that Ngozi Braide has made a positive mark in her chosen career.

Until I read this gossip article, I had never thought she was an ex to another respected agile mopol; Mr Braide of mopol 19. Shun sir!

To the best of my knowledge, there's no clause in the police employment letter that states that her members shouldn't date, fukk or attend night clubs. There's no rule that says the military shouldn't wear tattoos....as it even makes the enemy fearful.

There's no law in the military that is against appearing sexxy and attractive. Heck the criteria for choosing most female military officers round the world. (isreali army is an example).

And just a couple of weeks ago, photo of a top police officer romancing a young girl in his office surfaced on the Internet but what most of us could do was to hail the old man as a sharp shooter while we quickly turned around to demonize Ngozi for being so beautiful and highly sought after.

While we encourage Ngozi to double her efforts in ensuring maximum security and good police relations with the general public of Lagos residents, we wish to remind her to keep her private activities moderate.

The politically propelled media don land for your domot.

You left out the really damaging accusation of hobnobbing with criminals and instead choose to talk about tattoos and other trivial crap.
Re: ryyhtb by Nuzo1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
lagcity:

You left out the really damaging accusation of hobnobbing with criminals and instead choose to talk about tattoos and other trivial crap.

I didn't leave out anything. You only chose to ignore my opinion on that. Besides, the article was more interested in her tattoos than her company with the so called criminals.

But let's talk more about it.

Aside from this hearsay, what prove do you have that she was or is dating these guys?

Were these alleged criminals convicted of any offense? If yes, please furnish us with details of the process.
But if no, you should be apologizing to them for slander.

From the article, Ngozi is said to be single so therefore has the right to fukk any dude she fancies. If you have a problem with that, then you should start with her male counterparts who happen to be the randiest set of human beings one can think of.

The only part I fault her is using a letter headed paper of the NPF to solicit for fund regarding her pop's burial. But on a second thought, there's nothing wrong with such move if her office approved it.

Free the young lady abeg!
Re: ryyhtb by wirinet(m): 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
Abeg free the babe. Her personal life should be separated from her public life. After the end of official working hours, she is free to date, fork and do whatever she like.

Anyone with damning evidence of wrongdoing or illegality can present it in a petition to the IG, or better still, the police service commission, which is empowered to investigate and punish erring police officers. It is unrealistic to expect her to be crucified on social media or newspaper.
Re: ryyhtb by lebienconnu: 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dollarjunkie: If I comment for this kind of thread eh... Make FG forget 1billion for my bank account. I no care whether na Naira, Euro, Pound or Dollar.

grin

you no like cfa.

1 Like

Re: ryyhtb by LajaLaba: 12:43am On Dec 04, 2013
Leave the woman alone!

(0) (1) (Reply)

Ocean Surge Sacks 1000: Lagos Begs FG For Financial Aid / An Isreali Abducted In Edo / Court Orders PDP To Accept UBA As Anambra Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.