Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba And How Would You Feel? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba And How Would You Feel? (1654 Views)

Eba Eating Food Competition ( OMG!!! See Swallow) / (PHOTO) Introducing New Recipe- GREEN EBA A.k.a 'ebbage'. / What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba And How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
Be it semovita, garri, fufu or whatever, Nigerians are known to be highly depended on these foods cos it makes us feel real Africans/Nigerians.

Now, circumstances have made me stay for like 6days without swallowing my favourite and am feeling virtually empty within me and almost no other food is making sense to me anymore. I need to swallow eba asap abeg. grin

Like me, how long can you stay without swallowing eba?

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba And How Would You Feel? by bluerange(f): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
there are places in this world where you will find yourself, it is only in the dreams you get to eat swallow!
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba And How Would You Feel? by latrust(f): 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
I like Eba o, I cannot stay a week without eating Eba.
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba And How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
bluerange: there are places in this world where you will find yourself, it is only in the dreams you get to eat swallow!

Maybe, i would have to travel with eba to over there like usofia did. Lol. Honestly, am not feeling myself at all. I need eba asap.
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba And How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
latrust: I like Eba o, I cannot stay a week without eating Eba.

My sis., we are in the same league o. Am not feeling lively, energetic and agile as a man cos i havent eaten eba. May be u can help me wit some there. lol.
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba And How Would You Feel? by baybiemee: 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
I hv not eaten eba dis year, pounced yam things smiley
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba And How Would You Feel? by Miner13: 11:22am On Dec 03, 2013
As long as i live.
No feeling
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba And How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 03, 2013
baybiemee: I hv not eaten eba dis year, pounced yam things smiley

Are you sure? Do you pound the yam yourself?
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba And How Would You Feel? by Tunjman(m): 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
You need this...It's processed under very excellent hygienic environment with no iota of sand...it's Nectar Cassa Granules...it's 100% dehydrated cassava...call or whatsapp: 08183033559,07086221461 for your order.

Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba And How Would You Feel? by Lucasbalo(m): 6:11am On Dec 06, 2013
Haven't tasted Eba in almost 10years. I hate that food with a passion. Pounded Yam and Fufu included. Too starchy for me . The only one I really like is Amala.
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba And How Would You Feel? by Godmother(f): 7:11am On Dec 06, 2013
Lucasbalo: Haven't tasted Eba in almost 10years. I hate that food with a passion. Pounded Yam and Fufu included. Too starchy for me . The only one I really like is Amala.

Over 10 years!! *shocked*
Just tell me to commit suicide instead. I can't go more than two days else I start feeling strange

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba And How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 06, 2013
Lucasbalo: Haven't tasted Eba in almost 10years. I hate that food with a passion. Pounded Yam and Fufu included. Too starchy for me . The only one I really like is Amala.

Are you in this naija? I guess not.
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba And How Would You Feel? by Emmyk(m): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2013
baybiemee: I hv not eaten eba dis year, pounced yam things smiley
In my case I'm always sad eating eba, because I dont like it. sad

I cant stay 3/4 days without pounded yam! cheesycheesy
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba And How Would You Feel? by 735i(m): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
I stayed without swallow for 3 months (not because i didn't want to, but because i didn't have access to it)....within those 3 months; i suffered varying degrees of depression.

Eventually i found someone who could help me prepare soup for an outrageous amount; i just close eye pay am...cos i done almost dey sick....

I will not forget the day i broke the swallow fast; i swallow twice!!! and na the same soup; i nor even send
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba And How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 07, 2013
Eba to me is food swallow of last resort. I don't like it. I can't even remember when last I tasted it. undecided. The real deal for me is wheat meal, semolina and pounded yam. I can't live without these three.
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba And How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
bluerange: there are places in this world where you will find yourself, it is only in the dreams you get to eat swallow!

GBAM!
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba And How Would You Feel? by passionate88: 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
Wheat is so so on point. When I do move out of my parent's house, I won't make eba, but I might soak garri sha.
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba And How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
I can stay without Eba forever but noodles?.....i won't make it for three days.
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba And How Would You Feel? by Nnekacherry: 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
I'm not a fan of swallow but when i do, it's wheat meal or semolina all the way..
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba And How Would You Feel? by Egbagirl(f): 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
question: does garri help in weight gain? sad
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba And How Would You Feel? by Nomski0(f): 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2013

Same here. I hate swallowing. I can make eba three times a day but I won't taste it once. undecided
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba And How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
Eba ke? I hate Eba in particular! - With Passion.
I don't swallow solid foods, I eat them instead grin.....so Eba is always messing up my mouth/throat and always chokes me up angry. I'd rather fast than take Eba in a thousand years angry angry angry angry angry angry.

I love Semovita though kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba And How Would You Feel? by Vivly(f): 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
Is Eba same as garri?
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba And How Would You Feel? by prof800(m): 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
speedyboi: Eba ke? I hate Eba in particular! - With Passion.
I don't swallow solid foods, I eat them instead grin.....so Eba is always messing up mouth/throat and always choke me up angry. I will rather fast than take Eba in a thousand years angry angry angry angry angry angry.
grin grin grin grin gringrin grin
I haff dead.
It depends on the soup ooo...
If you roll it in 'ifo-iwere' soup (hope i got that spelling :/ ) you wouldn't remember what you were eating again. Tasting is believing!

P.S- don't ask me what i'm looking for here. grin
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba And How Would You Feel? by prof800(m): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
Vivly: Is Eba same as garri?
Some people refer to eba as 'garri'.
It makes it confusing...I sometimes correct them tho---eba is eba period!
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba And How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
prof800:
Some people refer to eba as 'garri'.
It makes it confusing...I sometimes correct them tho---eba is eba period!

Eba is called Garri in Igbo
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba And How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
A long time. I'm a rice fan. cool
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba And How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
prof800:
grin grin grin grin gringrin grin
I haff dead.
It depends on the soup ooo...
If you roll it in 'ifo-iwere' soup (hope i got that spelling :/ ) you wouldn't remember what you were eating again. Tasting is believing!

P.S- don't ask me what i'm looking for here. grin

It's not about the taste jare...It is about the texture! I've tried a thousand times to chew Eba with peace of mind, but na suffering+Torture abeg!
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba And How Would You Feel? by patriki(m): 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
I never see food wey make sense pass garri.....G4 things on daily basis

(1) (Reply)

Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate? / Need A Website For Your Catering Business? Contact Us / How Do You Like Your Bole (roosted Palntain)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.