Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? (50854 Views)

I Have 600k-700k, Which Car Do I Buy / New Bluetooth ELM 327 OBDII Car Do-it-Yourself Scanner With CD / American Cars For Nigerian Buyers- Over 150,000 Cars On Sale Daily From Our Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2014
Export1:

Hello !
good morning to you!!

Thank you for your following!

Are you interested in cars?
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

[color=#000099]Yes

Cheers
Samuel[/color
]
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
segzy14:

[color=#000099]Yes

Cheers
Samuel[/color
]

That's great!

Which kind of car are you looking for?
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
How will my cars be shipped?

Your cars will be shipped by “RORO” or “Container” shipping.

RORO

Mostly known as the roll-on/roll-off shipping method, this service is highly used mainly for its simplicity and fast handling operation.

How it works: All type of wheeled cargo such as automobiles, trucks; trailers, etc are driven on and off the ship. These ships are designed to load this type of self-propelled, towable or forklift cargo.

RORO: The majority of countries offer the regular RORO service, but some destinations offer: RORO towable and forklift service for an additional charge. Please note it does not include ocean insurance.

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
Save your time and money with AuctionExport!
Auction Export provides you with Ground Transportation, Ocean Shipping (RO-RO/Container) and Air Shipping. Also, we handle all the documentation work. More about the transportation you can find on https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/Shipping
wink

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2014
Issues Can Effect time of Transportation

Auction Vehicles: If the vehicle is purchased from an auction the selling party has up to 30 days to turn in the title/ownership for the vehicle. This can cause significant delays for the shipping process as the vehicle will not be picked up until the title/ownership is present. Please ask an Auction Export representative if the vehicle title/ownership is present prior to purchase to avoid this delay.

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Haddock(m): 6:41am On Jul 01, 2014
I have known of AuctionExport and have even registered but did not follow up because i feel the whole process from purchase to delivery would be too cumbersome and by the time i pay all custom charges in Nigeria the final price of the car may not be worth the deal. Don‘t you think?
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 11:18am On Jul 01, 2014
Haddock: I have known of AuctionExport and have even registered but did not follow up because i feel the whole process from purchase to delivery would be too cumbersome and by the time i pay all custom charges in Nigeria the final price of the car may not be worth the deal. Don‘t you think?

Sir, the buying process is not so cumbersome as you might have think.
Our duty is to provide you with a good service.

It means that all you need to do is just to pay for the car and we will do the rest.
we will arrange transportation, shipping clearing in exit port, we will take care of your paperwork. You are just to stay at home and take rest.
Dont you think its fine? =)

Shipping will take 45 days , so its not so long.

1 Like

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 11:18am On Jul 01, 2014
WELCOME TO AUCTIONEXPORT'S NEWLY REDESIGNED WEBSITE!!!

We are excited to announce the new look of www.auctionexport.com!
Our portal became even more user friendly and easier to navigate. The website is updated with the latest car deals and useful buying and shipping tools! You can now find the content faster thanks to the website’s low hierarchical structure.
We hope that you will enjoy browsing AuctionExport’s redesigned website and access the information in the easiest way!

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 11:24am On Jul 01, 2014
Do you have questions?

Ask them online via Live Chat!

www.auctionexport.com

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Haddock(m): 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
Export1:
we will arrange transportation, shipping clearing in exit port, we will take care of your paperwork. You are just to stay at home and take rest.
Dont you think its fine? =)

Shipping will take 45 days , so its not so long.

I'm truly encouraged, i‘ll fund my account and give it a try. I hope i‘ll be happy.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
Haddock:

I'm truly encouraged, i‘ll fund my account and give it a try. I hope i‘ll be happy.
Thanks a lot.

We will be glad to help you then.
You can use our Live chat to ask our agents to hep you.
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
Snowbird Season still in effect
Dear Valued members,

Please note that ground transportation charges are still high in some areas due to the Snowbird Season still in effect.
As this summer intensifies we will see prices drop down slowly and become more affordable.
Nonetheless you can always contact our shipping department to confirm prices and check on which areas are currently cheaper.
As we always mention, you would find better ground charges out of NJ and in some cases out of Florida. It all depends on your
method of ocean shipping as well that will help you save on both ocean and ground charges.

Thank you
your shipping department.
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
Save time and Money with Auctionexport.com

Online status update notifications of shipping process
Complete ground transportation insurance coverage (ocean shipping insurance extra)
Canada and USA Customs clearance
Live chat support
Auction Export Profile 24/7 access

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 9:01am On Jul 02, 2014
Feel free to contact the AuctionExport team at http://new.auctionexport.com/en/Home/ContactUs.
We will be glad to assist you!

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 10:33am On Jul 02, 2014
[b]Check this great DEAL OF THE DAY on www.auctionexport.com!
Clean and beautiful 2006 PORSCHE CAYENNE S SUV 4 Doors only for $13,500!
https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2006-PORSCHE-CAYENNE-S-SUV-4-Doors-61144168

Conditions:[/b]
Run&Drive***MILEAGE: 105000 mi***Exterior Color: Blue***Interior Color: Brown***Engine: 4.5L V8 DOHC 32V***Drivetrain: AWD***Transmission: Automatic***Fuel Type: Petrol***Top type: Sun Roof***Interior Type: Leather***Title Country: United States***Title State: Florida***Title Type: Clean***Odometer Status: Actual
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 10:36am On Jul 02, 2014
Save your time and money with AuctionExport! smiley
Auction Export provides you with Ground Transportation, Ocean Shipping (RO-RO/Container) and Air Shipping. Also, we handle all the documentation work. More about the transportation you can find on https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/Shipping

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
Check this deal of the day on www.auctionexport.com!
2008 BMW X5 SUV 4 Doors for give-away price only $17,450!
https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2008-Bmw-X5-60916257

Conditions:
Run&Drive***MILEAGE: 128976 km***Exterior Color: Blue***Interior Color: Tan***Engine: 3.0L L6 DOHC 24V***Drivetrain: AWD***Transmission: Automatic***Fuel Type: Petrol***Top type: Sun Roof***Interior Type: Leather***Title Country: Canada***Title State: Quebec***Title Type: Clean***Odometer Status: Actual
smiley

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by CarXus: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
You can trust them .
Best company ever.

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
Check a new look of AuctionExport client's #profile!
Hope you will be pleased to work with a new #features and #tools!
We work hard to provide you with the best service!
www.auctionexport.com check the new #website version!
Auction Export Team

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
To all our valued customers!
Please note that currently Grimaldi is undergoing delays out of Baltimore and New Jersey. They are about a month delay and are rolling vehicles to later vessels without any notice. Please note that this is something that unfortunately we can't control.
As soon as we have confirmation on which vehicles have sailed, we will change the status in your profile. It is in our best interest to ship your vehicles fast. We also offer service with Hoegh lines for those interested. Thank you.
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ship your Car with AuctionExport! Save your time and money!
AuctionExport provides you with Ground Transportation, Ocean Shipping (RO-RO/Container) and Air Shipping. For more information about the transportation follow https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/Shipping

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
Deposit

In order to use "BUY NOW" and "BID", you have to place a deposit on your account. The minimum deposit amount is $400 or 10% from the "BID/BUY NOW" amount.

In order to participate in BIDGoLive realtime bidding, you have to place a deposit on your account. The minimum deposit amount is $1000 or 10% from the bid amount.

We require deposit to ensure that you are making sincere and truthful "BID" or "BUY NOW".

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2014

Issues Can Effect time of Transportation

Overground Delivery duration: Certain areas of the U.S.A. have a seasonal or yearly low traffic volume increasing the amount of time elapsed between vehicle purchase and delivery to the warehouse or port. States with low traffic volume include, but are not limited to, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas, and Oklahoma. Delays can also occur due to bad weather conditions in the winter months. Please note that other potential delays can occur from truck breakdowns which are rare but unavoidable.

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2014
How and where do you place my bid / offer?
After you submit your bid / offer through the website, we will submit your bid on the auction, or we will submit your offer to the selling Insurance Company, Bank or selling dealer.
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 10:12am On Jul 03, 2014
HOT summer deal of the day!
2002 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE Coupe 2 Doors only for $2,999!
https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2002-mitsubishi-eclipse-coupe-2-doors-61202943

Real car for real guys!

Conditions: Run&Drive***MILEAGE: 138000 mi***Exterior Color: Silver***Interior Color: Gray***Engine: 4 Cylinder***Drivetrain: 2WD***Transmission: Manual***Fuel Type: Petrol
***Top type: Sun Roof***Interior Type: Cloth***Title Country: Canada***Title State: Ontario***Title Type: Clean***Odometer Status: Actual

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2014
Will my information be kept private?
Yes, your information will be kept safe on our SSL secured server.

http://new.auctionexport.com/en/Home/HowToBuy?section=7
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by WaleCalfos(m): 10:52am On Jul 03, 2014
This one is for the car lovers.
Do you need full specs of any car model at all?
Do you want to know the things your manufacturer didnt tell you ? If yes , kindly visit www.myplanet-car.com .
Follow us on twitter @mpc9ja and like us on facebook facebook.com/mpc9ja.
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 11:52am On Jul 03, 2014
Register at AuctionExport and Start Buying Today!
http://new.auctionexport.com/en/Profile/Register

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
What is “Container” shipping?
“Container” shipping is the most popular way to ship a car. Basically, your car will be loaded inside 20 feet or 40 feet container, and the container will be sealed.

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
You can see all our videos by this link :

https://www.facebook.com/auctionexport?sk=videos

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
What is the best time for buying a car?
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
[b]Vehicle pick up: [/b]The process of vehicle transportation to the warehouse or port will begin as soon as the vehicle and freight are paid for. An Auction Export representative will verify the vehicle and the title/ownership are ready for pick up and a vehicle will be dispatched to the location.

[b]Note: [/b]All vehicles are insured during ground transportation and are picked up by a flat bed or tow truck. Auction Export uses qualified drivers approved and licensed by the U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (39) (Reply)

HONDA & ACURA Replacement Part's, We Got You Covered!. / Cars Between 150,000 To 350,000 Naira(cheap Cars) / 35 Vehicle Assembly Plants In Nigeria And Their Locations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.