Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

How M.t.n Defraud People,the Latest,please Share Your Experience On Their Moves. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How M.t.n Defraud People,the Latest,please Share Your Experience On Their Moves. (503 Views)

M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria / I Need M T N Config For Ucweb / Locking N70 On U.m.t.s/3g Mode. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How M.t.n Defraud People,the Latest,please Share Your Experience On Their Moves. by collinsz: 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
chai, chai, chei.... I look at how companies perform their business transaction here, i feel very very bad, i am pointing in direction of all, yes all of them.. particularly this network providers....MTN to be specific.. these guys are the most enervating and enraging network providers.

they do every thing possible to suck your money, with two or more straws, they form all kinds of rubish promo all in the name of marketing.

the most recent is that they have sought and found that the rate at which people delete their text messages is high, so they now coded their server to "subscribe" when ever you perform the delete action. i mean that process you can close your eye and do is no longer delete but it will display "a save option" which in other way means subscribe.

i am very very unhappy, in fact i am making a research on how to move away from this money guzzling company.

CROOKS!!!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Browse With My Glo Line On Etisalat Customized Techno P3 / Help!!! I Cleared Cookies In Opera Mini And I'v Been Unable To Login Again / Apple Iphone 5S Specs, Features, Price & Where To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.