Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:52 AM

National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please (10664 Views)

Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by dipotech: 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
Dear Great Nairalanders,

I write to bring this into the notice of these great minds and intellects.

Precisely 16 August 2012 last year a letter of sack were issued to thousands of NIMC staff under the pretense of being redundant and since then government has not deemed it fit to pay their severe allowances.

I have an aunt who has less than 2 years to her retirement and a wife who has worked for about 12 years in the establishment, no one among the sacked staff has ever received any money from the establishment since last year till date.

I want the good people of this forum to help us echo it so that people involved could receive their allowances on time since they have been laid off without any tangible reason.

God bless.
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by dipotech: 8:22am On Dec 03, 2013
Moderator I beg of u please put this in front page for people to say something. I hope our moderators will do sth on this.
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by tmtech: 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
I hope you get neccesary attention......
Though, I must say that some of the sacked workers were not committed at all...I applied for my national I'd since 2005 and till nw I av not received my card...I went there to check in 2011 december, I was told the same thing they tell me every time I go to check..
your card is not read, check back next year
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by omonla555: 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
uuhhmmmmmm
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by vanhelsing2099(m): 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
Top 5
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
top 6
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by Adesam09(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ok
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by vanhelsing2099(m): 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
tm-tech:

You not only dull in yourself, but you re the cause of dullness in others

"Y first to comment?
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by momodub: 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
wahala every where for this naija
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by MrMcJay(m): 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hmnn... It is a pity.
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by Lilprincey(m): 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
This one of the issues madiba was talking about...Dis so called politicians and head of states don't have the interest of dia people at heart
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
Precisely 16 August 2012 last year a letter of sack were issued to thousands of NIMC staff under the pretense of being redundant and since then government has not deemed it fit to pay their severe allowance.

Let all the complainants sign a petition and forward it to the National Assembly; copying the EFCC and ICPC.

2 Likes

Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by MrMcJay(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
So you've been doing a charity work since last year? Bro happily try your best and collect ur money then find a better job
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by otijah(m): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by tmtech: 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mr McJay:

Please Observe The Following Rules:

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Something is really wrong with us.....
When you detect an error that could even be due to typo-error.... And despite that you fully understand the msg.... You still must point out their error in a very rude manner.... Indians speak and write very bad english, likewise many other countries colonised by GB.....and I have never seen indians castigating their fellow brother for speaking bad english
#encourage pple in a pleasant manner
#try to figure out the msg being passed accross
#am sure if the op posted about a sure bizness or a means to win huge amount of money, you wouldn't care to check for errors.....
#smh

3 Likes

Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by siralos135: 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
on their website it was reported that they have issued cheques to sacked staff having been asked by the senate to pay them a one year salary as their severance pay.
anybody following d news wld also rememba dt d reason for d sack was dt they were asked to improve on their certificate by getting a degree or hnd.they were given a particular amount of tym to do so and those who didn't were sacked.
as a matter of fact,individuals dt had appropriate qualifications but were sacked were reinstated after intervention by d senate

3 Likes

Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by seunlayi(m): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
omonla555: uuhhmmmmmm
van-helsing2099:
Top 5
Top what? or what can we call this when an issue is pressing hard on the mind of some people. I don't know what to call this type of people
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by seunlayi(m): 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
The Federal govt need to do something about this, how can they just disengage people and refuse to compensate them.
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hmm, hope your "ant" is not on nairaland.
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
seunlayi: The Federal govt need to do something about this, how can they just disengage people and refuse to compensate them.
They need to come together n protest or smetn, if not nothing will happen.
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by MrMcJay(m): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
tm-tech:

Something is really wrong with us.....
When you detect an error that could even be due to typo-error.... And despite that you fully understand the msg.... You still must point out their error in a very rude manner.... Indians speak and write very bad english, likewise many other countries colonised by GB.....and I have never seen indians castigating their fellow brother for speaking bad english
#encourage pple in a pleasant manner
#try to figure out the msg being passed accross
#am sure if the op posted about a sure bizness or a means to win huge amount of money, you wouldn't care to check for errors.....
#smh

Noted, thanks. I was wrong. I'm sorry.

3 Likes

Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by vanhelsing2099(m): 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
seunlayi: Top what? or what can we call this when an issue is pressing hard on the mind of some people. I don't know what to call this type of people

Dis type of people re called. SEUNLAYI "HE HAS NO SUCH BRAIN AS EAR-WAX"

CLOtHES MAKE THE MAN.NAKED PEOPLE HAvE LITTLE OR NO InFLUENCE ON SOCIETY

Pls help d person in question Mr SEUNLAYI GOOdluck

No need wwasting mah blood, in nigeria we kno ow tinx end... Daylite banish
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by skyp(m): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
Weře you guys actually doing the job which you weře enployed to do?

1 Like

Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by dridowu: 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
Honestly d best job u can get is to be ur own boss. Nobody will hold ur entitlement talkless of sacking u from ur job.
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by tmtech: 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mr McJay:

Noted, thanks. I was wrong. I'm sorry.

You are a noble guy........very noble

1 Like

Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by Macbriz(m): 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
For Fun, Skills and Development, I Love You Guys: Add My BB Pin: 2686B26D
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by zignor(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
van-helsing2099:

Dis type of people re called. SEUNLAYI "HE HAS NO SUCH BRAIN AS EAR-WAX"

CLOtHES MAKE THE MAN.NAKED PEOPLE HAvE LITTLE OR NO InFLUENCE ON SOCIETY

Pls help d person in question Mr SEUNLAYI GOOdluck

No need wwasting mah blood, in nigeria we kno ow tinx end... Daylite banish

Laughing my ass off cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
some ppl are just wired
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by Okijajuju1(m): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
NIMC?!!! F|uck em...

They were a National drain pipe to our economy.. I have not recieved any of my I.Ds that I applied for since forever ago.. angry

2 Likes

Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by dipotech: 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
tm-tech: Quote Post
I hope you get neccesary attention......
Though, I must say that some of the sacked workers were not committed at all...I applied for my national I'd since 2005 and till nw I av not received my card...I went there to check in 2011 december, I was told the same thing they tell me every time I go to check..
your card is not read, check back next year

Did you not aware of what the then minister of internal affairs did with the huge amount of money approved for the project? Not only that, they were prevented from officially flagging off the distribution because cards of some eminent people from the state (Oyo) were not found.
True story!
~Bluetooth:

Let all the complainants sign a petition and forward it to the National Assembly; copying the EFCC and ICPC.
They have stage about 3 protests in Abuja in fact holding the national assembly in ransom at a particulat point in time and they promised to investigate it and nothing has been done till now.

Let me add to it that, all the benefits paid during Obasanjo regime (monetization inclusive), salary increase etc were not given to these people.

Their level 8 officers do not earn what level 6 officers in other federal government establishment earn till 2012.

NIMC?!!! F|uck em...

They were a National drain pipe to our economy.. I have not recieved any of my I.Ds that I applied for since forever ago.. angry
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

@Okija juju, read my last post please, the then minister ... not only that, the project was given to South African contractor, theirs is just to distribute, look at what we all went through before we could register then, the country needs help honestly because our leaders have failed.

Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by siralos135: 1:32pm

Ads not by this site
on their website it was reported that they have issued cheques to sacked staff having been asked by the senate to pay them a one year salary as their severance pay.
anybody following d news wld also rememba dt d reason for d sack was dt they were asked to improve on their certificate by getting a degreeor hnd.they were given a particular amount of tym to do so and those who didn't were sacked.
as a matter of fact,individuals dt had appropriate qualifications but were sacked were reinstated after intervention by d senate

What is written on the website is not true sir, u can find out elsewhere if in doubt.
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by Meeah: 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
dipotech:
Dear Great Nairalanders,

I write to bring this into the notice of these great minds and intellects.

Precisely 16 August 2012 last year a letter of sack were issued to thousands of NIMC staff under the pretense of being redundant and since then government has not deemed it fit to pay their severe allowance.

I have an ant who has less than 2 years to her retirement and a wife who has worked for about 12 years in the establishment, no one among the sacked staff has ever received any money from the establishment since last year till date.

I want the good people of this forum to help us echo it so that people involved could receive their allowances on time since they have been laid off without any tangible reason.

God bless.

Really!!! you have an ant?! like a pet ant or what?
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by riskit33: 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
OP be advised that this forum can only achieve little or nothing for you. So do channel your grievances to the appropriate quarters vis-National Industrial Court, National Assembly, Ministry of Internal Affairs, Ministry of Labour etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here's What A job-winning One-page CV Looks Like / Urgent Recruitment At Alerzo / Current Online Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.