Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? (20548 Views)

How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by 9jahubcom(m): 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
some na N500 self

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
Immature and sexist thread of this nature should be dedicated to trash bin.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by majamajic(m): 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
baralatie:
i am sorry u feel this way but the girls i know have min #10m excluding cars! And are single

Read again bro , average . Average !!!

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Lilimax(f): 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
That word 'average' Nigeria girl will vary
depending on locality and family background smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by jaybee3(m): 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
Billyonaire: Immature and sexist thread of this nature should be dedicated to trash bin.

I sent you a PM boss. You no even look my side

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by iykemoney90(m): 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
For the girls i mingle with...they have real cash. dont knw the class of the OP or commentetors to this post

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Shekson(m): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
RedBenson:

This early mo mo? are u that jobless? grin
Are yu also not jobless? *smiles*

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Caracta(f): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
Smh...kids! cool

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
hotwax:

How far?
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by AdekunleBalogun: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
addictiv: .^^^^^you see how people fail exams....topic says "average " the girls who have upto 1m are definitely not average girls you see everyday on the streets.
@ topic i say btw 0.00 to 20k.

Bro. U bad gan ni ooo...lol
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by StateOfMind: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
holusormi:

shutup and stop lying,, most pple nowadays have atm's ,, do pple even withdraw in baanks anymore ?... am sure u know banks deduct almost 200 naira (cant remember the exact figure) for withdrawals less dan 100k ??...bros abeg stop llying to us,as for the mumus rushing here to run dier mouths... naija gehs don scam ina sotay ina brains don fry,,uyall cant even differentiate btwn a serious post and a nicompop's post!!!..smh

Thank God fellow men can even identify the mumus amongst them. The ode wey dey talk, na how much hm get for account. Who even goes to the bank to monitor people's withdrawal, except a thief or brokeass..jobless poster.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by CEO1(m): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
Visit for lastest news update www.infonaija.net

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by hotwax: 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
lorretta u:

Yes you. You are not bad. cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by UjSizzle(f): 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
jay bee:
Oya tell me your bank balance tongue
sad cry

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by StateOfMind: 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
fruityjojo: In hard times lyk dis 15/17k minimum, buh op ur a liar sha! An average guy dat usually goes 2 d ATM 2 withdraw d last 500 if possible! grin

And who knows, maybe that last 500n is even used to send airtime to their ngbeke chics Mugus grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by IAMBREEZY: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
Billyonaire: Immature and sexist thread of this nature should be dedicated to trash bin.
i wonder all bullshyte makes frontpage nowadays
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by malachy0147(m): 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
TribalEAST: Nothing less than 5k and they act as if they are glo ambassadors. angry

The only time they get up to 10k or above is when they just got their school fees.

A nairaland is about to call me a pained dude. Welcome cool
true talk
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Les: 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
Even if you no get money, de jolly de shake body..
no need to de tear body if e no be God ooio, na zombie be dead body, nobody be doll baby. In fact, e no easy says psquare.
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by anitank(f): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
You guys are forgetting to ask the op how he was able to know the exact amount each of six girls were withdrawing??

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by hotwax: 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
StateOfMind:

And who knows, maybe that last 500n is even used to send airtime to their ngbeke chics Mugus grin

But you need to also note that:
No matter how broke a guy is, money for abortion will come out from anywhere when he impregnates a girl.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
jay bee:

I sent you a PM boss. You no even look my side
Sorry please, I hardly check e-mails, but will look at it today.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Dannyxy(m): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
softsparky: the thing is some of us girls don't bank with only one bank.like me I have two accounts that no matter how broke I am I can't touch that my money for Eco bank.I only receive alert for my firstbank were I get small money and I dey leave the massage for my phone,una want make my bros them stop giving me money when they find out how much I get abeg.....if my firstbank money don to much I go transfer am over to Eco bank.I can only leave a minimum of 7k come dey cry sef say am very broke.
yimu# brokeasses grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by StateOfMind: 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
hotwax:

He doesnt understand simple logic.

Girls working in oil companies and banks dont have time for brazillian hair and heavy makeups. If they do, they wont have shishi in their account.
Simple logic can be difficult at times.

Lool..Some of you probably think brazillian weaves cost millions of naira and are to be bought monthly..

..If they spend their earned money on brazillian weave, headache, if your fellow mugus buy for them, headache. Why don't you just leave people to spend as they wish? Na you earn the money for them?

And please tell me what bankers and oil company female workers fix.. daniella, or they plait patewo. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by StateOfMind: 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
..Mod..
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by evmandy(f): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
RedBenson: I was in banking all this morning & circumstances happened to make me queue up alongside others. It happened that abt six girls were in my front. I noticed that d 1st girl withdrew 2k, d 2nd, 1k5, d 3rd wanted to withdraw 4k but d cashier rather told her d highest she culd withdraw was N2,900 cos min. of 1k must be left in d account & N100 must be charged for using d counter instead of atm. This means d total money she had in that account was 4k. Well, d 4th girl came & managed to whdraw 5k, d 5th withdrew 1k3h & d 6th girl was told it was only N800.0... was in her account, meaning she cant withdraw any money. She then complained she expected som money in d account. Mnwhyl, all d guys in that banking hall didnt withdraw anythng less than 10k n probably stil av much left inside. This however keeps me wondering how much average nigerian girls actually have in thier accounts despite all these thier 'forming' with brazillian hairs, heavy make ups etc.

Nigerian girls, abeg una attention is needed o. Come & talk!
. U are very silly for dis post, go n get a life. Jobless u, datz y u went to bank to monitor hw much pple re withdrawing, thief, gues u came there to rob.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Polio: 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
WTF ... So they charge you if you the counter instead of the ATM?

WTF?! shocked
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Deiok(m): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
No acc. tongue
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Policewoman(f): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
TribalEAST: Nothing less than 5k and they act as if they are glo ambassadors. angry

The only time they get up to 10k or above is when they just got their school fees.

A nairaland is about to call me a pained dude. Welcome cool
Girls get grade. So get a life boy.
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Dannyxy(m): 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
lorretta u: So what's the aim of this post?
Fact student girls have more money than student boys
Fact job-hunting girls have more money than job-hunting boys.
Fact working women have more money than working men who are in the same class or grade of job with them
A female banker in level 8 has more money than a male banker in same level and same bank.
A female oil worker has more money than a male worker in same level and same company.
Maybe cos they get extra from their men or maybe cos they don't have the same financial responsibility as their male counterparts.
It is not ideal but it is what it is.
Maybe you're not a student and you're comparing yourself with female students who are barely surviving in school. Smh
mcheww, how does this make sense?, please stop contradicting yourself. As in practically speaking, are you saying women are being given preferential treatment in the office or what?, as far as i am concerned, if a lady is being give more renumeration than her male colleague of the same level, something is wrong. She giving the boss something for the extra bonus, and in that case it is a shame to the women folk. Bleh, i hate it when women think the can contradict working ethics because they are women. Secondly, female students have more money than male students, it a shame!, isn't it obvious where they get their money from, going about town with sugar daddies, sleeping one man or another. Infact you should be ashamed of this your post, because technically you are encouraging girls to the wrong things for money. Smh

4 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Dannyxy(m): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
evmandy: . U are very silly for dis post, go n get a life. Jobless u, datz y u went to bank to monitor hw much pple re withdrawing, thief, gues u came there to rob.
why are you pained?, he is stating the obvious

5 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Policewoman(f): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
I only blame the immature MODS that took dis childish topic to the frontpage. Does the op know how many accounts they have? Or maybe he stays in a university environment where all d girls he runs into r mostly students? Na small pikin dey worry you boys sha.
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by francababy(f): 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
Most girls have a bad saving habit. They spend spend spend. Let a girl receive N200k suddenly. Come back a few days later. You will see only 10k left. Do you know why?

Answer: We have too many fake things we spend money on

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* / Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive / Man Calls Out Lady For Failing To Visit Him After Booking A Flight (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.