Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,199 members, 7,780,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:51 PM

How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? (20514 Views)

How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
Abeg abeg abeg, what is the meaning of all these insults? Shuo? Wetin come dey bring this nonsense now? Imagine the rubbish these people have been writing on this thread angry

'Girls can only have 0 to 20k in their bank accounts', 'girls can never save or invest', 'whenever girls get money they must spend it on hair and clothes and make up', 'guys always spend on girls so girls never have money in their account'.

What is the meaning of all this nonsense? Have you people gone round all the girls in this country and asked them how much they have in their accounts or what makes you so sure that women do not have the same or even more than men?
I don't know the kind of women you hang around but I know quite a number of hardworking females that have jobs and substantial amounts of money in their accounts so I have no idea where you people are getting your statistics from.

If you guys know that you are not happy with the way you have to spend on girls then stop spending on them! Keep your money to yourself!
I don't know who has been putting all these rubbish topics on front page for all these small boys to come and run their mouths angry
Yesterday it was one topic about their useless strike from christmas to valentine's day, today the topic is about girls' bank accounts. Make una go siddon jor!
Nobody is forcing you to spend on women, if you don't want to do it then stop.
You don't have to insult women and claim they don't have saving habit because you spend money on them.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
Shekson:
Are yu also not jobless? *smiles*

Someone who had already taken 3bottles b4 9am and who doesnt take any, who shld then be jobless? grin
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
Caracta: Smh...kids! cool

Really? Now u as an adult, how much do u in ur account? Anything abv 20k? Btw, where have u been?
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
StateOfMind:

Thank God fellow men can even identify the mumus amongst them. The ode wey dey talk, na how much hm get for account. Who even goes to the bank to monitor people's withdrawal, except a thief or brokeass..jobless
poster.

Easy babe! I know u are one of those average babes talked abt here. grin No vex eh!

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by UjSizzle(f): 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
skydeep:
Which will I answer first? cheesy

I miss you too. I am fully back cool
g
Good. We've been lacking people with actual brains in this section for too long angry
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
[quote
author=anitank]You guys are forgetting to ask the op how he was able to
know the exact amount each of six girls were withdrawing??
[/quote]

After receiving the money from the cashier, dont u count them for confirmation b4 slotting it into ur bag/pocket?
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
evmandy: . U are very silly for dis post, go n get a life.
Jobless u, datz y u went to bank to monitor hw much pple re withdrawing, thief, gues u came there to rob.

For real? Why am i sure u dont have up to 5k in ur account?
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by baralatie(m): 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
Chartey:
So you are happy that you're letting out people's personal details on a large online forum like Nairaland? Maybe you don't know the seriousness of what you just did. It's very likely that at least one of them is on Nairaland or may be reading as guest. To add to that, this topic is on the frontpage. Pls be ashamed.
see jealousy and bad belle coz of girls wey get this money!
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by StateOfMind: 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
fruityjojo:
Yes naw! 200naira etisalat 4 d main babe 100naira 4 side chick & d rest 2 hold body till d next pay grin!

Lmao at hold body..pained broke ass niggas. You can spot them anywhere grin!
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
Tschew. How is that any of your business? undecided
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by lertee(f): 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
Lord i thank you,father i praise your name.
Redbenson has been aiming at frontpage in a very long time,lo and behold,he has been granted today. All the ashis dem go hear am today cos i know he is so happy. Na overpay he go do today.

Boy redbenson,when you graduate from school,trust you will meet higher class babes then you will know the difference between them and the broke asssss girls around you that made you put up such topic.
Oya attack me.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by baralatie(m): 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
fellis: Abeg abeg abeg, what is the meaning of all these insults? Shuo? Wetin come dey bring this nonsense now? Imagine the rubbish these people have been writing on this thread angry

'Girls can only have 0 to 20k in their bank accounts', 'girls can never save or invest', 'whenever girls get money they must spend it on hair and clothes and make up', 'guys always spend on girls so girls never have money in their account'.

What is the meaning of all this nonsense? Have you people gone round all the girls in this country and asked them how much they have in their accounts or what makes you so sure that women do not have the same or even more than men?
I don't know the kind of women you hang around but I know quite a number of hardworking females that have jobs and substantial amounts of money in their accounts so I have no idea where you people are getting your statistics from.

If you guys know that you are not happy with the way you have to spend on girls then stop spending on them! Keep your money to yourself!
I don't know who has been putting all these rubbish topics on front page for all these small boys to come and run their mouths angry
Yesterday it was one topic about their useless strike from christmas to valentine's day, today the topic is about girls' bank accounts. Make una go siddon jor!
Nobody is forcing you to spend on women, if you don't want to do it then stop.
You don't have to insult women and claim they don't have saving habit because you spend money on them.
they are using 'off the road statistics.'
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
RedBenson:

Someone who had already taken 3bottles b4 9am and who doesnt take any, who shld then be jobless? grin

I smoke skunk in my office
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
sunnyprof:

You have just confirmed what the OP observed. 'una want make my bros them stop giving me money' is indicative you don't make money yourself.
It is a basic truth that each time a girl, lady or woman gets a good sum of money, they blow it up on clothes, shoes and 'face paints' unknowingly until it is getting to finish, they will now try to keep the left over which they will now manage to get to the bank to queue for collection when broke.

No investment, commitments or bills. No House plan, school fees nor 'empire building' men plan for to accomplish on a long term.

How many women/ladies actually bought their phones, tablet devices or cars by themselves (some do), most na dash

they don't have money !!!! All they got is from men (Father, brother, husband, fiancé, boyfriend, sugar daddy or mugu/maga)
who be dis one wey dey quote me...abeg go sidon for potopoto. if my bros no give me money na you go give me? no matter how big a girl is once in a while your elder ones go de drop money for you.unless say you be girl wey no dey fit stoop low to get what you want from your elder ones.cook their meals, wash their clothes and respect them then watch how they will be dipping dia hands inside pocket every morning de give you transport fare for work even when they know say you get money.

And the topic says how much wey average naija girl get for acct not how them take get the money.
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Olivechi(f): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
RedBenson: I was in banking all this morning & circumstances happened to make me queue up alongside others. It happened that abt six girls were in my front. I noticed that d 1st girl withdrew 2k, d 2nd, 1k5, d 3rd wanted to withdraw 4k but d cashier rather told her d highest she culd withdraw was N2,900 cos min. of 1k must be left in d account & N100 must be charged for using d counter instead of atm. This means d total money she had in that account was 4k. Well, d 4th girl came & managed to whdraw 5k, d 5th withdrew 1k3h & d 6th girl was told it was only N800.0... was in her account, meaning she cant withdraw any money. She then complained she expected som money in d account. Mnwhyl, all d guys in that banking hall didnt withdraw anythng less than 10k n probably stil av much left inside. This however keeps me wondering how much average nigerian girls actually have in thier accounts despite all these thier 'forming' with brazillian hairs, heavy make ups etc.

Nigerian girls, abeg una attention is needed o. Come & talk!
my dear i thk its individual diffrs. Der r guys dat hv little or nth nw,meanwhile its taks one dat can mak do wit wat he/she hv.
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by baralatie(m): 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
lertee: Lord i thank you,father i praise your name.
Redbenson has been aiming at frontpage in a very long time,lo and behold,he has been granted today. All the ashis dem go hear am today cos i know he is so happy. Na overpay he go do today.

Boy redbenson,when you graduate from school,trust you will meet higher class babes then you will know the difference between them and the broke asssss girls around you that made you put up such topic.
Oya attack me.
the problem is this!wit this kind of mindset about women of his present average.what do u tink wil happen as he grows mature he meets anoda bunch of women who are operating on a higher level average of beauty,intelect,class,independence.
The op mit suffer from 'POST AVERAGE SHOCK'

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by skydeep(f): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
uj_sizzle: g
Good. We've been lacking people with actual brains in this section for too long angry
Lol. Really?
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by blakky97(m): 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
RedBenson: I was in banking all this morning & circumstances happened to make me queue up alongside others. It happened that abt six girls were in my front. I noticed that d 1st girl withdrew 2k, d 2nd, 1k5, d 3rd wanted to withdraw 4k but d cashier rather told her d highest she culd withdraw was N2,900 cos min. of 1k must be left in d account & N100 must be charged for using d counter instead of atm. This means d total money she had in that account was 4k. Well, d 4th girl came & managed to whdraw 5k, d 5th withdrew 1k3h & d 6th girl was told it was only N800.0... was in her account, meaning she cant withdraw any money. She then complained she expected som money in d account. Mnwhyl, all d guys in that banking hall didnt withdraw anythng less than 10k n probably stil av much left inside. This however keeps me wondering how much average nigerian girls actually have in thier accounts despite all these thier 'forming' with brazillian hairs, heavy make ups etc.

Nigerian girls, abeg una attention is needed o. Come & talk!

Guy! Withdraw ur money commot from there! Why you dey look people? If to say them withdraw 30k, you for still call them ash*w*! You no get work!
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by solacec4t(f): 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
Op, the word "AVERAGE" is relative and versatile.
So it depends on individual. your above average could be my below average.

the girls u saw at the banking hall,could be students, so u cant use them to generalise.
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
lertee: Lord i thank you,father i praise your name.

Oya attack me.

Lols @ aiming frontpage. Check my profile and see how many times i've made front page. Besides, what's d benefit of 'hitting' frontpage? Am not interested for such. Mods. are just doing thier jobs perfectly putting up sensible and benevolent threads on frontpage. grin

Now, as for u, am not sure you are financially, physically or anyway better than those 6girls. This means if they culd have such low amount in thier account, then perhaps ur own is #45.00. grin

patmaine:

I smoke skunk in my office

It's a lie! You are officeless. perhaps, a motor park tout. grin
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by solacec4t(f): 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
hotwax:

He doesnt understand simple logic.

Girls working in oil companies and banks dont have time for brazillian hair and heavy makeups. If they do, they wont have shishi in their account.
Simple logic can be difficult at times.

not all my dear.
I work in an oil company,though im not crazy about all those brazillian this and that,( i still make sure i look good)
but i have a colleague who is way into all those stuff.
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by UjSizzle(f): 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
skydeep:
Lol. Really?
The forum speaks for itself. Take a look around.
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by skydeep(f): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
uj_sizzle:
The forum speaks for itself. Take a look around.
You are right girl grin

So whats up? cool
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
RedBenson:

And am sure u also apply this tricky way wit ur bf? Smh!
keep shaking your head until it commot from your neck.
I dont only apply the tricks to my boyfriends, my girlfriends and families included. when someone wants to borrow money from you just show the person your alert na d person go even begin yab you say you no get money for acct.
this world na packaging make we dey use our common sense.
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
I once dated a working girl who couldn't boast of 5k at any time of the month.
guess what? she earns 30k monthly then and she bought a 36k blackberry with a full month salary+borrowed 6k somewhere.

she even forgot she needed 10k for the next month's TP to work.
now BB cant even impress anymore.

Also dated a lady who would act like she is dead broke only to figure out one day she gat over 200k breathing in her account.
it all boils down to how you were brought up to manage your finance.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by khattab02: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
Lol.. This thread eh! Huna no kill me with laugh oooo... Though Quite interesting.
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Dannyxy(m): 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
pinkshell:

Read n comprehend,
It can't be dat hard.

If na 'intimate gist' now, u go understand.
how can i comprehend, when there is nothing to comprehend in the post, huh.. shocked are you stalking me now?
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by lekkycee(f): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mtsheew,op dnt withdraw ur money n go home b dere looking @ d amout of money girls are withdrawing....its always girls diz or girls dat

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Pain(m): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
The only form of gainful employment 95% of Nigerian Girls can boat of is "CarryGo"
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by jaybee3(m): 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
RedBenson:

Seun, i think you need to improve ur workers welfare. This jay bee is almost turn a street beggar. grin

Abeg no ban me o or hide my post. That was a very constructive criticism. grin
Sha come donate, you know your bank balance na heavy heavy

https://www.nairaland.com/1522558/tehns-2nd-annual-end-year#19629465

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by drnoel: 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
what a question. Abeg ma curiousity no reach that one. @ OP, Learn to mind ya business
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by pinkshell(f): 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dannyxy: how can i comprehend, when there i nothing to comprehend in the post, huh.. shocked are you stalking me now?

Stalking ke?
Danny olora, don't give ursef too much credit.
Am sure u aint worth d troble both pocketwise n facewise.

Of all d gals wey comment ontop dis post na me u choose to pick on, mayb u are d 1 stalking me.
Dats If u even no wat 'stalk' mins, dis wan wey u no even fit spell 'is'
If u aint stalking stop replying!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! / Am I Being Friendzoned? / Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.