Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife (28205 Views)

Manchester United And Arsenal Fans Hijack Liverpool's 'player Of The Year' Poll / Wenger And Arsenal Do It Again! Time To Win / Will Chelsea And Arsenal Fans Support Man U Against Barcelona? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by jovie50: 3:29am On Dec 04, 2013
I'm sorry man......but tell her to: go and die
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by lantessy(m): 3:38am On Dec 04, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
Are you tired of girlfriends not understanding you?

Are you tired of your girl always hijacking the remote control to tune away from football to Oprah?

Are you tired of always hearing the OO's and AHHs from your neighbors houses, while yours is filled with sounds of soft jazz?

Are you tired of not being able to invite your friends over for the game?

Are you tired?

Well don't be tired anymore cause today is your luck day.

Introducing the all new portable "GIRL OFF YOUR BACK" DSTV viewer with the all new sports package for guys. This device comes with an additional girlfriend tracker and girlfriend mute button ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Call now, and you we will give you 2 girlfriend trackers, and girlfriend mute buttons at NO EXTRA CHARGE.

Here at GIRL OFF YOUR BACK incorporated, we really do care.
what is dis one saying?
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by cKaiser: 4:00am On Dec 04, 2013
Tell her to choose between shopping and you
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by free2ryhme: 4:04am On Dec 04, 2013
maishot: Honestly pple, I was wondering where to post this. Either @ the family section or here.

I'm a die-hard gunner fan. Been following right from the days of "Igwe" (Henry Thiery), if you know what I mean.

Sha, after coming back from watching Cadiff vs Arsenal match, celebrating as usual (for being @ the top of the Table)..,

madam locked me outside.undecided

She said I must choose btw her or Arsenal.

If she had said "Football", it would have been easier, but she said Arsenal!

Truth is, football is my only hubby, and I can't do without watching Arsenal.

if you claim you wife locked you outside your own house it shows either you are child lying on here or you are unserious
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Frederico21(m): 4:15am On Dec 04, 2013
smiley that's more like it. Thumbs up.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by owoeye2: 4:16am On Dec 04, 2013
Vivly: If it were another club, I'd have given you advice. Since it's arsenal, choose your wife.
If not for rule 2.....
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 04, 2013
nayef: I'm sure u r not married yet,to understand what it means for a married woman to be lonely!

Lonely because he's watching a 90-minute football match?

He went to a viewing center and then what? He came home! There are bigger problems to worry about. This one isn't even a problem sef.

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 04, 2013
I am a Die hard gunner fan and an unrepentant lover of Reggae Music and Bob MArley.

My ex once asked me to choose between her and Reggae Music, i told her that i could not, one(the music) is about my passion, and the other(she)is my life.

She smiled and moved on. She later broke my heart sha

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by concacid: 4:47am On Dec 04, 2013
Vivly: I like the part where you said arsenal has been trophyless for some years. Cool. That's what football is all about.
This WOMAN what do u know about football n passion? Don't think you know jack that's y you talk carelessly.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by An0nimus: 4:49am On Dec 04, 2013
Yomieluv: On your team's match day,Create the scenario of the viewing center at home,buy drinks,tell her to fry some small chops,and sit comfortable at home with her,tell her the names,and roles of each players,before you know,she would show interest in Football too,and become a die hard Arsenal fan too.

Women like feeling among.
I should try this cheesy.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by bong4(m): 5:08am On Dec 04, 2013
Monstertrucks: Between arsenal And her?? laughing my Ass off grin grin so rich clubs like madrid nd strong clubs like chelsea no dey again,na arsenal wey dust don cover their trophy room grin

Bros win or lose, arsenal plays the most sexy football on earth (just likebarca or our u-17 Eaglets). Chelsea (wit their bruttish approachto games) or their like can't match that. I think the woman watches arsenal at home (while the hubby goes to the viewing centre) and is intimidated by their captivating style of play which is threatening her position.
Let him take her along to watch arsenal play. She just might be his comfort whenever arsenal doesn't meet up.

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 5:15am On Dec 04, 2013
kliq: lol...Carry her along,let her go with you to the viewing centre,buy her arsenal accessories;jersey n all.
All the best.

Gunners 4 life!

I swear Dats d best thing to do...... Na wetin me go do oh.....

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Snoopywallace(m): 5:17am On Dec 04, 2013
Immediately after arsenal match u are supposed to go home or do u sit back to watch all d matches....na just 1hr or slightly more...ur wife should undastand na...abi she dey lyk d tin on steady basis,den u com dey use arsenal as excuse??
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 04, 2013
rasojie: I am a Die hard gunner fan and an unrepentant lover of Reggae Music and Bob MArley.

My ex once asked me to choose between her and Reggae Music, i told her that i could not, one(the music) is about my passion, and the other(she)is my life.

She smiled and moved on. She later broke my heart sha

u c it's cos u didn't choose ni make she leave u oh....
lolz, so My guy choose ur Madam.....
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Vinsaint(m): 5:20am On Dec 04, 2013
new paparazzi: Watch d match in your house next time. if you dont want wahala buy dstv and watch d match with your wife by your side. she dey suffer from loneliness. my two kobo.

Dis tin get bad spirit. De spirit of arguement nd drink na de enjoyment dia. De wife no fit for non of dem. grin grin grin
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by isaco(m): 5:30am On Dec 04, 2013
ogugua88:

I'm sorry, but I do find that ridiculous odd. There's nothing wrong with having a hobby as such. I'm an avid football fan myself. The answer I'd have for her, she may not like. Something like smoking, drinking, staying out late, etc., are habits I wouldn't like in a partner, but watching football? Either she gets on board or leave me be. Sorry.

Na wa for woman wahala. *runs away*
u r right, Arsenal fan mysef same problem here wit me, if woman loves u she needs to understand u, n lov u wit all u do. Afterall, Is not everytime u come home Late lik those who drink n smoke late night everyday, if u decide to watch ball at home, women will not still allow u to watch it, dat ll be d tym dey want to watch Africa Magic, children want to watch cartoon, Women r sometimes selfish. Well, no woman can decide for me! Finish!
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Vinsaint(m): 5:36am On Dec 04, 2013
Na de same with me ooh.
Wenger don promise every
gunner fan wey hin wife comot
for house free room & Arsenal Jessy.
My wife go taya by de tym i go mit
Arsenal oyibo woman fan wey hin husband or papa don comot for house. She go no sey:-

Wenger no bi Wonga!
Up gunners today again. Winning na our culture.

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by lawrence112(m): 5:36am On Dec 04, 2013
Monstertrucks: Between arsenal And her?? laughing my Ass off grin grin so rich clubs like madrid nd strong clubs like chelsea no dey again,na arsenal wey dust don cover their trophy room grin
goat the trophies na ur papa own abi u done ever use ur eye see any of dey trophy akuya

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by isaco(m): 5:39am On Dec 04, 2013
Wat I do, anytime Arsenal is playing, I tell her lik 5hrs b4 d time, so dat she ll prepare for it, and try to make her api. Woman who doesn't like football can't follow u to viewing center, to do wat. Anyway, note dat u r man, don't allow woman to command u,
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by misreal(m): 5:45am On Dec 04, 2013
maishot: Honestly pple, I was wondering where to post this. Either @ the family section or here.

I'm a die-hard gunner fan. Been following right from the days of "Igwe" (Henry Thiery), if you know what I mean.

Sha, after coming back from watching Cadiff vs Arsenal match, celebrating as usual (for being @ the top of the Table)..,

madam locked me outside.:-

She said I must choose btw her or Arsenal.

If she had said "Football", it would have been easier, but she said Arsenal!

Truth is, football is my only hubby, and I can't do without watching Arsenal.
get her a flight ticket to the emirate stadium
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by shizzle11(m): 5:54am On Dec 04, 2013
Stegomiah: And does it make the club a less better team? You did not answer that part. Go down history lane, and mention a club without its own run of trophyless spell. And thats the more reason y i said you know notin bout football. The Op has been supporting the club when it was good; trophy wise and now that it does not look so good. Its all about passion, thats my point.

Why would you say she knows nothing about football. Is it becos stated stated the obvious. FYI, the success of a club is measured in the number of silver wares it has in its trophy room.

And for the bolded, its an emphatic YES!
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by nerodenero: 5:54am On Dec 04, 2013
mumumugu: As arsenal spent seven years without trouphy so shall you spend seven years without children

as arsenal lost their vanpersie,fabregas nasri and henry to better opponent clubs, so shall you loose your property to your enemies

say amen
You are so confused,the reason they named you twice!
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by onnodim(f): 5:57am On Dec 04, 2013
O Ye Great fans of Arsenal football club, the Gunners in d house! Sterling Bank plc has partnered wt Arsenal Football Club and is now offering a Sterling-Arsenal co-branded debit card. All u need do is walk into any branch of Sterling Bank plc and open an Arsenal Kick-off,savings or current account then get ur card instantly...U'l so love it..Hurry!!!
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by shizzle11(m): 6:00am On Dec 04, 2013
My question for the op, are you marrying her or she' s marrying you?

like wtf? did she pay the house rent or she bought the house?

please please please, kindly remove that part you said she locked you out. Its plain annoying, what nonsense? angry
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 04, 2013
MUMU
MAYBE ARSENAL SHOULD DO THE COOKING 4 U
AND TAKE CARE OF UR SEXUAL NEEDS
MAYBE ARSENAL SHOULD TAKE CARE OF UR KIDS
OR WHEN URE SICK SRSENAL SHOULD TAKE CARE OF U
SOME PEOPLE SURENOW HOW TO PUT THE CART B4 THE HORSE

5 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Sapeleboy(m): 6:07am On Dec 04, 2013
Buy her arsenal accessories like, jerseys, bra, undies Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊. Name them.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Cahmegga: 6:12am On Dec 04, 2013
jerrymania: You know how women reason now. tell her in fact it is not Arsenal but Assenal, that you are in love with her and her Assenal, thats why you cant live without both. She will understand.

^this kind of people are out to break marriages! Beware!!
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by chidibond(m): 6:14am On Dec 04, 2013
I am an arsenal fan. I don't miss a game. My lady had to start supporting my club, as she didn't want me moody when we lost. Now she knows half the players. We go out sometimes to watch, other times at home. OP if she truly luvs u, she'll let u do what makes u happy.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Ukofelix18: 6:25am On Dec 04, 2013
Actually, if ur watching futball alone in de house is too boring. Bt dis is a case of a woman. My man go along wt her to de viewing center. She may nt even like it because of de noise, rather take her to a drinking palour she may be sipping wine n u enjoy ur arsenal games. I rest my case.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by obyrich(m): 6:27am On Dec 04, 2013
maishot:

Brov, thank Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊.

But how you want make I watch match for house when na for football centre the fun dey? wink
Were you not the guy who complained of not getting enough attention from your banker wife? Can't you sacrifice the fun in the viewing centre for the fun at home? Na wa for some people.

2 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Chidiphilip(m): 6:37am On Dec 04, 2013
Well; it is simple......not every lady likes football no matter whether u buy jersey for her or whatsoever. So the thing is; take her out with u whenever u wanna go and watch. Best wishes!
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by phiszo(m): 6:37am On Dec 04, 2013
@op are you a MAN at all? Why will your wife lock you outside? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sevilla Vs Chelsea : UCL (0 - 4) On 2nd December 2020 / Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 3rd January 2016 / Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 16th December 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.