Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party (30689 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos / The Worst & Best Dressed At Sound City Urban Blast Festival‏ (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by homesteady(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2013

Barely a week after their widely celebrated wedding, Tiwa Savage‘s husband, Tunji ‘T-Billz’ Balogun is in the news for attacking a photo-journalist.

For allegedly taking pictures against his will, the 323 Entertainment boss snatched the camera in front of several witnesses and crashed it in on the floor damaging the lens and other accessories in the camera. The incident, which happened last Wednesday, November 27, 2013 at Façade Thai Restaurant, Bishop Aboyade Cole, Victoria Island, Lagos raised a few eyebrows as the photographer and some guests challenged and condemned T-Bill’s actions, while querying the photographer for shooting without permission..

Reports from eyewitnesses say T-billz who was at the venue the birthday of musician Sound Sultan ‘angrily attacked the photo-journalist, snatching his camera and breaking it for taking pictures of him‘.

When contacted for his side of the story, the photo-journalist Victor Obot also known as Elejo denied directing the camera at T-billz. ‘I wasn’t even pointing the camera at him. The camera was directed at another guest who was sitting next to him, and then all of a sudden, he snatched my camera from me and smashed it.’

We’re told other guests at the party strongly condemned the talent manager’s actions.

One source told NET that former Kennis Music artiste, Azadus was infuriated by the incident and was forced to confront one of T-billz’s boys who threatened to beat up Elejo.

Speaking to our correspondent in a telephone conversation Azadus said ‘From what I gathered, T-Billz had warned Elejo (photo-journalist) not to take snapshots of him. Much later, I saw T-Billz grabbing the camera from him and then the camera fell on the floor in the process. Although I do not endorse T-Billz’s action, but I think the Elejo should have respected his wish and not try to take snap shots of him’

When our correspondent reached out to T-Billz by telephone, he however denied destroying the camera. He said, ‘It is not true. You can go ahead and cook up whatever story you like. It is not going to shake me in anyway’, and then he angrily hung up.

Sound Sultan who was the celebrant however refused to confirm or deny the story. ‘I do not wish to comment on this matter. Thank you‘, he said when NET tried to get his side of the story.

Another witness, Tomi, a PR consultant who works with Sound Sultan told NET that she’s been trying to reach out to Elejo in order to resolve the issue amicably. ‘On the day of the incident, myself, Sound Sultan and Don T were trying to come in between, but they (T-Billz and Elejo) both wouldn’t listen. I invited him to the party, so, just feel he should have reached out to us before going to the press. The next day I still called him and asked him to let it go, but he seems to be insistent on doing what he must’.

Multiple sources confirm that the photographer and T-Billz actually have a long-standing working relationship. ‘Elejo has done several jobs for Tiwa and T-Billz. As a matter of fact, he goes to their house at 1004 Flats in Victoria Island to meet up with them sometimes, so he is not a stranger to T-Billz’, said a source.

Elejo confirmed the once cordial relationship to our correspondent. ‘For the jobs I did for him months ago, he is still owing me the sum of N150,000 and so I do not understand why he is being hostile to me.’

T-Billz has made no secret of his contempt for photographers in recent times. For some reason, at his recently held wedding to Tiwa Savage, photographers and recording devices were barred from the main hall. A guest at the wedding even got his phone smashed by security for trying to take a snap shot of the groom.
Source - www.thenet.ng/2013/12/tiwa-savages-husband-attacks-photo-journalist/

1 Like

Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by homesteady(m): 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
He must pay for the camera oh! angry

3 Likes

Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by H0lYSm00shTM: 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
He had better respect himself. Like he's so important afterall. Like they have to start kneeling to ask for permission.

1 Like

Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by Airforce1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
Tiwa don't know what she z got herself into

Dis beast called t bills is gonna turn her to a punching bag sooner than later..
Mark my word guyz..

Prophet airforce cheesy cheesy

50 Likes

Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
Suya and garri thingz; hey OP and MoD con join me ooh
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by anselm791(m): 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by anselm791(m): 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
Kanye west things, our naija celebs are doing well o, smashing cameras and all. Idiats. I'm sorry, but if he can't control his anger in public, then I'm going to miss those fine tiwa's teeth.

17 Likes

Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by Vivly(f): 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
The photographer said the camera wasn't pointed at T billz. That's the excuse he gave cuz he was caught. Else, he would have taken the pic of a guest and captioned it 'A guest with T billz.

6 Likes

Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by johnwizey: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
U mean T-beast

4 Likes

Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by anselm791(m): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
Vivly: The photographer said the camera wasn't pointed at T billz. That's the excuse he gave cuz he was caught. Else, he would have taken the pic of a guest and captioned it 'A guest with T billz.

Did you miss the part that the photographer was invited to the event? What do you think he came to do? Shine his white teeth?
And let's not forget he claims they owe him 150K, so this guy is obviously a big boy.

13 Likes

Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by Dannylux: 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
Mofo imitating Kanye
Who knows you?? tongue grin

1 Like

Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by misep(f): 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
What is he feeling like? Is he God?? Abeg he must pay for the camera.

1 Like

Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by Vivly(f): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
anselm791:

Did you miss the part that the photographer was invited to the event? What do you think he came to do? Shine his white teeth?
And let's not forget he claims they owe him 150K, so this guy is obviously a big boy.
He was invited, yes. What does that have to do with my post? Did you miss the part where T billz told him not to take his photograph? They were hundreds of guests there. Why focus on the guest sitting right next to T billz?

4 Likes

Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by anselm791(m): 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
Vivly: He was invited, yes. What does that have to do with my post? Did you miss the past where T billz told him not to take his photograph? They were hundreds of guests there. Why focus on the guest sitting right next to T billz?

Mbok anybody that doesn't want their photos taken should remain in their house! Its just like you walking down a street with a mini skirt and then turning to tell me not to look at your behind. How na?

56 Likes

Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by tpia5: 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
seems to me if this photographer is looking for some kind of financial compensation (like 2 million), he's on a long thing.

is he a visitor to nigeria?
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
Kanye west wannabe.
If not he got married to Tiwa,I wouldn't even know him. Himself dey form Jandon.

18 Likes

Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by chymystique(f): 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
To me, Tee billz aint a celeb. Dunnoo his talent. He shld stop formin cos wifout Tiwa he woulda bin a nobody.. He shld b sued if ets true. mofucka lik him.

8 Likes

Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
Oh my Tiwa! Your own don Done!!! shocked

#TeamGOM

2 Likes

Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by RomanyChi(f): 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2013

1 Like

Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
I don't have any reasonable thing to type.
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by NosoChic: 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
He should have stayed at home na.......You don't want your picture taken. Mtchewwww

I sincerely hope this guy doesn't have Anger management issues o. shocked

2 Likes

Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
Austeenx: I don't have any reasonable thing to type.

i agree with you... but truth be told, the camera man was silly..

2 Likes

Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by Vivly(f): 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
deejay_harry1:

i agree with you... but truth be told, the camera man was silly..
Seconded.
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by wheesin(m): 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
SUya and garri got married.. Wat do u expect

The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) - Phones - Nairaland - https://www.nairaland.com/1539826/airtel-sim-breaking-thread-t.a.s.b.t#19947322

1 Like

Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by Brimmie(m): 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by martronilla: 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
No! this news is fake.... he did not.... I wasnt there tho... it was confirmed on hiptv today... t-bilz said he did not attack any photographer... he told hiptv that his eyes-witnesses were two celebrities whose names I cannot remember...
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
Who da f*ck is t-billz

Anyway whoever he is, he should pay up his 'frigging' 150k debt.

3 Likes

Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by victorazy(m): 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
Airforce1: Tiwa don't know what she z got herself into

Dis beast called t bills is gonna turn her to a punching bag sooner than later..
Mark my word guyz..

Prophet airforce cheesy cheesy

T-beast grin grin
Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by theripper3: 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
Who make T-ballz star sef? Attache somebody. Pay up the camera man for damages and the 150k pending.

1 Like

Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by DEngineer(m): 11:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
Camera of that magnitude can hardly capture the guest next to t-billz without capturing him.
camera men/photo journalist should learn to respect people's privacy.

Btw if t-billz owe u, its another story, no capture him photo without permission, na so media dey start, if no be say Annie Idibia mature, Eva for put oga tuface for gbege again.

6 Likes

Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by missyparis: 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
If e no want make dem take him pix y come 2 d party? Dem beg am ni. Mtchwwww

1 Like

Re: T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
na dis kind case I dey like buy, #keyamo things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dakore Egbuson Stuns In New Photos / Funny Toheeb Recreates Toke Makinwa's Expensive Appearance (photos) / Sophie Alakija Looking Admirable In Native Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.