Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,744 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 (12023 Views)

Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. / Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
The Senate of The Federal University of Technology, Owerri at its 375th Extraordinary meeting held on Monday, December 2, 2013 considered the directive of the Federal Government on resumption of duty by Academic Staff in Federal Universities and decided that academic activities in the University should resume immediately for the conclusion of the 2012/2013 Rain Semester.
Consequently all students of the University are required to return to campus between Monday December 2, and Friday December 8, 2013 while Rain Semester Examinations commence on Monday December 9, 2013 and end on Saturday December 21, 2013.

Accordingly, all academic staff are required to proceed immediately to their respective Departments to sign in for resumption of duty not later than Wednesday
December 4, 2013.

Signed:
Orje Ishegh-Nor
Registrar/Secretary to the senate..

www.futo.edu.ng/news/tabid/272/id/147/press-release.aspx
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by Cjsmack(m): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
i no fit shout.. Dis pple r mad o
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by Myque1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
It's said that a picture speaks more than a thousand words so...

Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by rozayx5(m): 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
good

1 Like

Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by mrphysics(m): 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
its futo again?? goaallllll

2 Likes

Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by stagger: 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
Why all these deceptive headlines on the front page?

It should read: FUTO SENATE ORDERS RESUMPTION OF ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES.

I was a student when Abacha did the same thing and governing councils were opening universities (including my own) left, right and center. But NO ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES RESUMED!

So what the hell is this new joke? Abeg moderator better be careful with the words you use!
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by LeftRebel(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
Abeg na who get pin mouth charger?

1 Like

Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
I thought they sacked all of 'em already?
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by kingChijioke19(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
That's a good call...bin expecting this news now my sister can go back to schl to avoid bin pregnanted
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
Abeg see me see wahala with unical o. Dem no wan pull out?
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by 80million1: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
okay
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by mcmaurice20(m): 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
Naija of wonders
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
hahahaahah why are u scared of GEJ? Sacked all d unsackable... Mr.presido in actiong.

2 Likes

Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by Gregdcutie(m): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
Picks popcorn and balances watching how this will pan out
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by curtain: 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
The fear of Wike, nairaland lecturers over to you.
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by Afrocatalyst: 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nice one. FUTO no dey carry anytin wey no be first. Am proud to have been there.

Other schools oya fall in.

2 Likes

Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by TAILAS01(m): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
Oh Kangaroo!
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by ELgordo(m): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
"Damn # FRONT PAGe! Ain't that a bit*@ . . M Fuc@ ASUU F@uk FG! We all need To pray amen. . . Let us Pray
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by DavidHume(m): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
Who is next? Waiting to hear more uni call their students to resume........OAU,UNILAG and U.I am waiting...........

1 Like

Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hmm...Way to go. This is more like... "ASUU bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down

ASUU bridge is falling down, My dear STUDENTS"

2 Likes

Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by Afrocatalyst: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
kingChijioke19: That's a good call...bin expecting this news now my sister can go back to schl to avoid bin pregnanted
your sister wil get pregnant if she wants to whether off-school or in-school.

1 Like

Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
Just as I said around October dat ASUU will one day lost d meaning of embarking on dis industrial action n now wat are we seeing schools pulling out.....

ASUU has lost.

1 Like

Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by mrphysics(m): 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
the whole creature await the manifestation of through leaders and sons of Nigeria. am disappointed in dis nation called Nigeria, imagine an association seeking that the poor enjoy dsame education d rich get outside d country is now been turned down by their own members. its a pity and each night i remember is i weep, Nigerians are ungrateful, and many people will support d government for doing bad. when will the youth arise to say no to d government of dis nation. only ASUU CAN HOLD D FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO CHANGE OUR HIGHER INSTITUTIONS, WHY NT SUPPORT ASUU. and i came here looking for NIGERIANS DAT WILL ARISE AND SAY NO TO GOVERNMENT. JUST LIKE APOSTLE PAUL SAID, ASUU WILL SAY DSAME. "WE ARE FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH, WE WILL FINISH THE RACE, WE WILL KEEP THE FAITH". LET GOOD MINDED NIGERIANS RETHINK AND SEE THAT ASUU IS ON D RIGHT PART. THANKS AND GOD BLESS NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
i just hope all these news are for real
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by Afrocatalyst: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
mrphysics: the whole creature await the manifestation of through leaders and sons of Nigeria. am disappointed in dis nation called Nigeria, imagine an association seeking that the poor enjoy dsame education d rich get outside d country is now been turned down by their own members. its a pity and each night i remember is i weep, Nigerians are ungrateful, and many people will support d government for doing bad. when will the youth arise to say no to d government of dis nation. only ASUU CAN HOLD D FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO CHANGE OUR HIGHER INSTITUTIONS, WHY NT SUPPORT ASUU. and i came here looking for NIGERIANS DAT WILL ARISE AND SAY NO TO GOVERNMENT. JUST LIKE APOSTLE PAUL SAID, ASUU WILL SAY DSAME. "WE ARE FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH, WE WILL FINISH THE RACE, WE WILL KEEP THE FAITH". LET GOOD MINDED NIGERIANS RETHINK AND SEE THAT ASUU IS ON D RIGHT PART. THANKS AND GOD BLESS NIGERIANS
Mr physics,you got it wrong. ASUU has made its point and enforcing that should not affect the present students. You don't throw away the baby with the bath water. You look for a way to curtail a chronic situation and not try to end it once. It didn't get chronic in a day,it took processes,so it can't get going in a day,it wil go through processes.

When schools are shut down,a nation starts its extinction.

1 Like

Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by Lilimax(f): 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
If the lecturers are sacked, who'll replace them?
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by Oskyworld(m): 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
Isowkay
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
Lilimax: If the lecturers are sacked, who'll replace them?

If ur question is not rhetorical, I would ask u to just count on the ever efficient TIME. Only it can surely answer that when it is due.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by frankie15x(m): 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
School tins on my mind grin. #packing my bag#
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by Iceman296: 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
FUTO Can Never Change, I am Even Suprised they Stayed on with the Strike this Long. I wonder who would Lecture the students when the Lecturers are Purportedly Been Sacked. Any Students who goes back now is Merely going To Flex in Eisman Fries Or Ofes (If they Still Exist).

#ProudlyFutoite

9 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Make First Class? / Igbinedion University College Of Medicine 2012/2013 / 10 Of The Best Time Management Tips For Students - EDUREGARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.