Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:20 PM

Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing (31127 Views)

A Theological Discuss On Tithing By Rhymeyjohn, Image123, Mark Miwerds & Candour / Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Gombs(m): 9:36am On Dec 04, 2013
Pastor Kun: ^^^

Is it that no tither or tithe collector grin is sure enough of this tithe doctrine to boldly come out and discuss the subject matter in a organised manner

Prov 23v9 ESV

Do not speak in the hearing of a fool, for he will despise the good sense of your words.

We do wanna speak, but the love of God constrains us. I don't hope you'd understand.

Leave the tithe issue alone.

James 3:17 ESV

But the wisdom from above is first pure, then
peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and
good fruits, impartial and sincere.

Your post sire does not inspire confidence in the honesty of this thread.

From James above, your wisdom is certainly not from above...hence not peaceable, nor gentle, nor open to reason, nor full of mercy and good fruits nor impartial nor sincere.

1 Like

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by udumosam23(m): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2013
K, pastor, what are worries, what's the problem in tithing? Let's row.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Zikkyy(m): 9:51am On Dec 04, 2013
Pastor Kun: ^^^
Is it that no tither or tithe collector grin is sure enough of this tithe doctrine to boldly come out and discuss the subject matter in a organised manner

Mark Miwerds:
I think the problem is, they do not want to discuss... instead, they want to debate.

The average tither would avoid any discussion on tithe, and i can tell you that debate is not something they want to do. For them the less they know about tithe the better for them.

5 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Goshen360(m): 11:58am On Dec 04, 2013
DrummaBoy:

Thank you Goshen for shifting this to another thread. It is obvious that Gombs wants a debate and that is not the intention of this thread. It is supposed to be a discussion.

I will however be visiting that thread to see how things are going.

Actually, we can do all discussions here. If there's one person I know and can lay my life down that this person CANNOT answer to intelligent and biblical reasonable questions, it is OLAADEGBU. He has never followed any biblical discussion without lifting article which is a school of thought from another man.

This is going to be interesting seeing him here because my thing is, I will ask the brother some questions, and his legs go dey literally dey shake. grin

4 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
Gombs:

Your post sire does not inspire confidence in the honesty of this thread.

From James above, your wisdom is certainly not from above...hence not peaceable, nor gentle, nor open to reason, nor full of mercy and good fruits nor impartial nor sincere.

Where does the wisdom for stealing money from Gods children come from ?

2 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Goshen360(m): 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
Maybe I'm so much in a haste and we aren't seeing the tithe teachers here. Okay. I will cool down. cool

But wait o. E be like say this thread will blow breeze and fowl yansh go open and these our brothers already sense it in the spirit because I can't understand why a thread is now on 3 pages and yet, those called out aren't showing up.

1 Like

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Image123(m): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
DrummaBoy: @ All

After this post I will be redesigning the OP post because close to three days now since the offer for a discuss on tithing has been given, we are yet to find one person who is willing to discuss with Mark Miwerds and Candour on this subject of tithing.

So we are opening up the request and asking any tither to come and discuss with Mark/Candour on this subject of tithing with the intention of shedding light on the matter and not to win an argument.

The person who expresses willingness to enter into the discuss shall discuss with Mark/Candour on what the rules of the thread will be.

You will both agree on who your moderator will be.

You will agree on the mode of presentation of the presentation.

And we trust that God will be glorified at the end.

We hereby invite any willing tither to a discussion with Mark/Candour on tithing.
Can you imagine? Most of the folks who believe in tithing have being saying for ever now that it is not about arguments and circular talks. We have being talking against continual and unending talk on tithe, and proliferation of tithe threads. Antitithers sometimes open threads to argue about tithe at the rate of one per day if not more, when they are in the mood. Now and yet again, you still want to talk about tithe, na food? Do you never have anything important to discuss or talk about? Jesus did not think it so important, neither do we. But antitither's joy is not complete without tithe talk, why? It is a major indicator for most of you folk, why? It is what determines brotherhood and who is false or true for most of you, why?

i am certain that most of you will still open tithe threads after this, and participate actively on new tithe threads after this. Your minds are made up, so what exactly is the point?

6 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
^^^^

I don't know about others, but I have one single motive and that is to expose charlatans and robbers in the pulpit so that the precious sheep can be set free from their control and group thinking and use their money for their own families and needs.

5 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Image123(m): 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
frosbel: ^^^^

I don't know about others, but I have one single motive and that is to expose charlatans and robbers in the pulpit so that the precious sheep can be set free from their control and group thinking and use their money for their own families and needs.

The normal human will do excellently with 90%. Infact, 90% is excellent and A in most grading systems globally. i think something else is eating you, not the tenth. You do not claim to be a sheep or fellowship with sheep. i do not think you a sheep, so why the obsession for the precious sheep? The sheep that me i know take the spoiling of their goods joyfully and are not so engrossed in material wealth.

5 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
Image123:
The normal human will do excellently with 90%. Infact, 90% is excellent and A in most grading systems globally. i think something else is eating you, not the tenth. You do not claim to be a sheep or fellowship with sheep. i do not think you a sheep, so why the obsession for the precious sheep? The sheep that me i know take the spoiling of their goods joyfully and are not so engrossed in material wealth.

You still don't get it, do you ?

It is not about the amount , the percentage, the ratio, the proportion of ones income etc, it is the misuse of this money or rather misappropriation of these funds for purposes other than helping the poor , widows, orphans, students, elderly etc etc.

In other words STOP ROBBING the people of God under the pretense of the money going to GOD when even a dunce knows the contrary is the case, the money goes to fund babel projects, luxurious MOG life styles and aimless and pointless and I dare say lifeless crusades that turn out more backsliders than believers.

5 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Goshen360(m): 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
Image123:

On the contrary, nobody holds 90% of his or her income to spend. Take away taxes, expenses on personal and families, take away giving etc where do you still have 90% to yourself?

We are contending false hopes given to God people. In this case, faith should hang on God hope in the finished works of Christ.

This is a discussion, not a debate thread. We both listen to each other.

2 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Image123(m): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
frosbel:

You still don't get it, do you ?

It is not about the amount , the percentage, the ratio, the proportion of ones income etc, it is the misuse of this money or rather misappropriation of these funds for purposes other than helping the poor , widows, orphans, students, elderly etc etc.

In other words STOP ROBBING the people of God under the pretense of the money going to GOD when even a dunce knows the contrary is the case, the money goes to fund babel projects, luxurious MOG life styles and aimless and pointless and I dare say lifeless crusades that turn out more backsliders than believers.

Goshen360:

On the contrary, nobody holds 90% of his or her income to spend. Take away taxes, expenses on personal and families, take away giving etc where do you still have 90% to yourself?

We are contending false hopes given to God people. In this case, faith should hang on God hope in the finished works of Christ.

This is a discussion, not a debate thread. We both listen to each other.

Like i have said, it is not the tenth that is eating you up. It is something else. It is not the tenth that is making you or others to have false hopes. People are given false hope using anything, offerings, firstfruits, healing, prayers, churchwork, even preaching or mission, investments etc. If indeed, it is not about the amount, the percentage, the ratio, the proportion of ones income, then why on earth are we discussing or debating on the amount, the percentage, the ratio, the proportion of ones income? Is that not crazy?
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
[quote author=Image123]

Like i have said, it is not the tenth that is eating you up. It is something else.

How can something eat us up when we are comfortable in our personal lives ? Nay , we are mad at the fleecing , robbery and theft being perpetuated in the name of GOD by self appointed so called MOG.

4 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by DrummaBoy(m): 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
We are still awaiting a tither to take up this wonderful opportunity of discussing the position of tithing today.

Mark Miwerds and Candour have been ready since forever.

I opened this thread in all honesty thinking that some tithers will jump at the opportunity of explaining their doctrine and practice of tithing, in a clear manner, but I am now trusting God that I will not be dissapointed.

@Image, if indeed my position in the OP is what you and other tithers have been advocating it will not be difficult to take up the gaunlet.

Again, this is not a debate but a discussion. There shall be no winner or looser.

Now I will let out a little secret: my wife wants to understand the whole argument about tithing. I cannot reffer her to the OLAADEGBU thread or anyother thread for that matter that has simply turned a war zone. So, I open this one with the hope that the gentle woman at heart can read a clear, thoughtful, theological, edifying discussion on the why you should tithe and why you shouldn't tithe.

Also it will be a source of help to others who want to understand the tithe matter clearly.

So, we are waiting for tithers.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Image123(m): 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
frosbel: How can something eat us up when we are comfortable in our personal lives ? Nay , we are mad at the fleecing , robbery and theft being perpetuated in the name of GOD by self appointed so called MOG.
Then simply go and face them na. They are not the bible or the tithe, are they? They would still perpetuate their acts without the tithe, so why hang the tithe and leave the people that are making you mad? We cannot base doctrine or teaching on personal grouse with some so called MOG.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
Image123:
Then simply go and face them na. They are not the bible or the tithe, are they? They would still perpetuate their acts without the tithe, so why hang the tithe and leave the people that are making you mad? We cannot base doctrine or teaching on personal grouse with some so called MOG.

We are not doing it to get back at the crooks, we are doing it to set out brethren free.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Image123(m): 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
DrummaBoy: We are still awaiting a tither to take up this wonderful opportunity of discussing the position of tithing today.

Mark Miwerds and Candour have been ready since forever.

I opened this thread in all honesty thinking that some tithers will jump at the opportunity of explaining their doctrine and practice of tithing, in a clear manner, but I am now trusting God that I will not be dissapointed.

@Image, if indeed my position in the OP is what you and other tithers have been advocating it will not be difficult to take up the gaunlet.

Again, this is not a debate but a discussion. There shall be no winner or looser.

Now I will let out a little secret: my wife wants to understand the whole argument about tithing. I cannot reffer her to the OLAADEGBU thread or anyother thread for that matter that has simply turned a war zone. So, I open this one with the hope that the gentle woman at heart can read a clear, thoughtful, theological, edifying discussion on the why you should tithe and why you shouldn't tithe.

Also it will be a source of help to others who want to understand the tithe matter clearly.

So, we are waiting for tithers.

It's not a difficult thing to do. It is just that we know what will happen already and are being frank. Your wife na tither na, she wants to understand your obsession ba? You want to convince her to come over to ya side? eeyah, sorry.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Image123(m): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
Okay, okay, drumboy. You know what. i'll enter the DISCUSSION on one condition, that the discussants do not engage in any other tithe thread, or introduce tithe into other threads for the next two months apart from this thread. i no get time, i don tire for this tithe tithe talk all the time, but i go try sha. My brothers are simply tired, it is antitithers that are taking this thing as a do or die, like an addiction.
So, i await their agreement(Mark and Candour).
BTW, i do not think myself a theologian. Thanks.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by DrummaBoy(m): 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
Edited

Image123: Okay, okay, drumboy. You know what. i'll enter the DISCUSSION on one condition, that the discussants do not engage in any other tithe thread, or introduce tithe into other threads for the next two months apart from this thread. i no get time, i don tire for this tithe tithe talk all the time, but i go try sha. My brothers are simply tired, it is antitithers that are taking this thing as a do or die, like an addiction.
So, i await their agreement(Mark and Candour).r

Mark or Candour will attend to you.

You will discuss the rules and regulation, first. I am not going to be a discussants so I cannot decide on what the rules will be.

As you prepare, I will ask that you look up the DeepSight/Mr Anony thread and look at the spirit with which they managed that discussion. We can imitate some of it.

Thanks Image123.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by MarkMiwerds(m): 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
Image123:

Like i have said, it is not the tenth that is eating you up. It is something else. It is not the tenth that is making you or others to have false hopes. People are given false hope using anything, offerings, firstfruits, healing, prayers, churchwork, even preaching or mission, investments etc. If indeed, it is not about the amount, the percentage, the ratio, the proportion of ones income, then why on earth are we discussing or debating on the amount, the percentage, the ratio, the proportion of ones income? Is that not crazy?
Why do you falsely accuse as you do? We do not have "false hopes." Our hope is anchored in Jesus Christ, who loved us and gave Himself for us. He who abolished in his flesh the commandments contained in ordinances. He who, in His great love, opened the door to Salvation for the Gentile nations after that the Jews rejected Him.

Why discuss it? Because there are many false prophets in the world. Many false prophets who have set up their own dominions, deceiving the simple into handing their monies over to them... all in the name of God They teach their own commandments, deceiving the hearts of the simple with their man-made commands that are not from God.

Those who are Christ's are His voice in the Earth today, and must speak out when such deceitful leaders are robbing the hearts of the simple through their "good words and fair speeches".
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by DrummaBoy(m): 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
Mark Miwerds: Why do you falsely accuse as you do? We do not have "false hopes." Our hope is anchored in Jesus Christ, who loved us and gave Himself for us. He who abolished in his flesh the commandments contained in ordinances. He who, in His great love, opened the door to Salvation for the Gentile nations after that the Jews rejected Him.

Why discuss it? Because there are many false prophets in the world. Many false prophets who have set up their own dominions, deceiving the simple into handing their monies over to them... all in the name of God They teach their own commandments, deceiving the hearts of the simple with their man-made commands that are not from God.

Those who are Christ's are His voice in the Earth today, and must speak out when such deceitful leaders are robbing the hearts of the simple through their "good words and fair speeches".

Sorry, Mr Mark,

let us start with the rules first.

We will have plenty of time during the discourse to say these things.

Pls, rules and regulations, first - saith the self-proclaimed moderator. lol!!

1 Like

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by MarkMiwerds(m): 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
Image123: Okay, okay, drumboy. You know what. i'll enter the DISCUSSION on one condition, that the discussants do not engage in any other tithe thread, or introduce tithe into other threads for the next two months apart from this thread. i no get time, i don tire for this tithe tithe talk all the time, but i go try sha. My brothers are simply tired, it is antitithers that are taking this thing as a do or die, like an addiction.
I will not bow to such a demand, Image123.

If God lays it on my heart to open a tithe thread, or to post in a tithe thread, I will obey God rather than man.

Something tells me that even if we were to agree not to open or post in a tithe thread for two months as you requested, tithers would no doubt be opening and posting in tithe threads in an attempt to deceive readers over the two months that non-tithers were not posting.

So, no, we cannot agree to such a demand.

1 Like

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by DrummaBoy(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
Please Mark Miwerds and Image 123,

Can you both give us a list of say ten or more rules and regulation you feel will guide this discourse; and let us discourse them first.

I want to call for cordiality. Already it seem to me we are starting on a wrong footing. Please no jibes, no insults, no unedifying questionings; let us maintain cordiality.

Please?!

- saith the self proclaimed moderator.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Goshen360(m): 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2013

As for me, I agree to your terms and conditions. Mine is for YOU or any tithe teachers to AGREE to answer the intelligent questions I will submit to you and ANSWER THEM WITH SCRIPTURE BACKING. DO NOT DODGE ANY QUESTION OF MINE AND I WON'T DODGE ANY OF Y'ALL.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Candour(m): 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2013

The bolded is actually very funny and laughable grin cheesy cheesy

So you must curtail my freedom before you can discuss the bible with me? Will my discussing on other threads make you stumble in your Christian walk? because that will be strong reason enough. I won't allow you inhibit my freedom to dispel any new falsehood that might arise on another thread while i'm busy with you here simply because it pleases you.

Moreover how did you arrive at the 2 months benchmark? My bro, if you want to discuss, pls come and lets discuss. This kind of condition makes it obvious you are very scared of an open and honest discussion of this issue.

It's a talk for crying out loud, we're not betting our cars and houses so what are you afraid to lose?

1 Like

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by MarkMiwerds(m): 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
I cannot agree. As I said, if God lays it on my heart to answer a wrong being posted in another tithe thread, then I must obey God rather than man.

We cannot agreee to man's conditions at the detriment of correcting false doctrine.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by DrummaBoy(m): 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
Goshen360:

As for me, I agree to your terms and conditions. Mine is for YOU or any tithe teachers to AGREE to answer the intelligent questions I will submit to you and ANSWER THEM WITH SCRIPTURE BACKING. DO NOT DODGE ANY QUESTION OF MINE AND I WON'T DODGE ANY OF Y'ALL.

Sorry Oga Goshen,

I believe this will derail the thread.

It is ok if you engage some other person, say like Gombs, but with Image123 indicating interest in the discuss, our focus now is to get the rules and regulations out and then we shall begin the discourse.

During the discourse it will help that we do not engage the discoursants at all but we can comment on what they say. However, we are free to discourse with others.

Sorry I have to say this; it is the only way we can make a headway on this thread.

How yankee now? O men, I go send you email now now, sef. gist dey!
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by MarkMiwerds(m): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
Rules and Regulations I propose should be observed in this discussion at hand:

1. No name calling, but if Scripture shows one to be posting foolishness, then one should be allowed to post that it is foolishness, providing that one provides Scripture to prove that it is indeed foolishness;

2. Questions limited to one at a time. If necessary, a single question can be broken down into separate parts; e.g., "After the car hit the pedestrian, the driver sped off down the street, turning the corner, vanishing out of sight." Question: "If you saw the car, which way did it turn? b) left or c) right"

3. Because of my blindness, time must be considered in posts as being non-essential. My spelling skills are near exceptional, but sadly, my typing skills are not the best due to my blindness. At times I may use my DraganNaturallySpeaking to audibly post my answer. (the program automatically transcribes it into text as I speak) At other times, I may use my keyboard. (those times may be more noticeable, as my answer may take longer to post because of trying to remember exact position of keys)

4.As suggested by DrummaBoy, this is only a discussion. We should each enter the discussion with the sole purpose, not to prove one or the other is right, but rather to prove that the Word of God is our final authority.

Candour, if you have any suggested rules to add, I am open to suggestions.

And, providing the nature of the rules the tithers set forth, the agreement is yet to be determined.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Image123(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
Mark Miwerds: I will not bow to such a demand, Image123.

If God lays it on my heart to open a tithe thread, or to post in a tithe thread, I will obey God rather than man.

Something tells me that even if we were to agree not to open or post in a tithe thread for two months as you requested, tithers would no doubt be opening and posting in tithe threads in an attempt to deceive readers over the two months that non-tithers were not posting.

So, no, we cannot agree to such a demand.

see my terms below
Okay, okay, drumboy. You know what. i'll enter the DISCUSSION on one condition, that the discussants do not engage in any other tithe thread, or introduce tithe into other threads for the next two months apart from this thread. i no get time, i don tire for this tithe tithe talk all the time, but i go try sha. My brothers are simply tired, it is antitithers that are taking this thing as a do or die, like an addiction.

Can two walk together except they be agreed? Drumboy, you can see evidently the insincerity of your discussant. He is still much enmeshed in debating and debating. this thread is just another avenue for him to debate. So, he cannot stay out of tithe talk on ANOTHER thread on NL for just two months? i cannot afford to waste my time if these two are unserious on such a simple thing.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Image123(m): 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
Goshen360:

eeeyah, it appears you are not reading what is being said, its becoming an hobby for you.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Candour(m): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
Mark Miwerds: Rules and Regulations I propose should be observed in this discussion at hand:

1. No name calling, but if Scripture shows one to be posting foolishness, then one should be allowed to post that it is foolishness, providing that one provides Scripture to prove that it is indeed foolishness;

2. Questions limited to one at a time. If necessary, a single question can be broken down into separate parts; e.g., "After the car hit the pedestrian, the driver sped off down the street, turning the corner, vanishing out of sight." Question: "If you saw the car, which way did it turn? b) left or c) right"

3. Because of my blindness, time must be considered in posts as being non-essential. My spelling skills are near exceptional, but sadly, my typing skills are not the best due to my blindness. At times I may use my DraganNaturallySpeaking to audibly post my answer. (the program automatically transcribes it into text as I speak) At other times, I may use my keyboard. (those times may be more noticeable, as my answer may take longer to post because of trying to remember exact position of keys)

4.As suggested by DrummaBoy, this is only a discussion. We should each enter the discussion with the sole purpose, not to prove one or the other is right, but rather to prove that the Word of God is our final authority.

Candour, if you have any suggested rules to add, I am open to suggestions.

And, providing the nature of the rules the tithers set forth, the agreement is yet to be determined.

My bro, i have no rules to add and any rule you or others draw up is ok by me as long as it's not a fatwa that clips my hands and prevents me from typing on my keyboard

1 Like

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Image123(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
Candour:

The bolded is actually very funny and laughable grin cheesy cheesy

So you must curtail my freedom before you can discuss the bible with me? Will my discussing on other threads make you stumble in your Christian walk? because that will be strong reason enough. I won't allow you inhibit my freedom to dispel any new falsehood that might arise on another thread while i'm busy with you here simply because it pleases you.

Moreover how did you arrive at the 2 months benchmark? My bro, if you want to discuss, pls come and lets discuss. This kind of condition makes it obvious you are very scared of an open and honest discussion of this issue.

It's a talk for crying out loud, we're not betting our cars and houses so what are you afraid to lose?

The conditions are in line with the motive of this thread. i simply picked two months as a test point, its not a benchmark. If the primary discussants are not interested in just discuss but are hypocritically debating elsewhere, what is the point then? My terms are very clear. meanwhile, you can go shopping any other person who is interested in your discussion. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Declares 2016 A Year Of Spreading / Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.