Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,915 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels (84728 Views)

Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] / Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by faith2ogesco(m): 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Jkvivi2020: 7:48am On Apr 16, 2015
@ op u are a confuse felow. Judge urself before u judge those brothel girls. Why do u use d word unkept. They are neater and cleaner. That is d real truth. What is the diffrence between a girl that stays in hotel to prostitute and that mummys girl that goes about to prostitute. They are d same. The mummys girl have not had opportunity to stay in hotel to prostitutes. A girl that haves so many boyfriends and collect money from them, open her legs for them what is she a prostitutes. The day they dont give to her she will not open her legs. So it is pay and Bleep that is what girls do. Except the one that dont have time for men. That is d real truth take it or you leave it.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by vhickky(f): 8:25am On Apr 16, 2015
Jkvivi2020:
@ op u are a confuse felow. Judge urself before u judge those brothel girls. Why do u use d word unkept. They are neater and cleaner. That is d real truth. What is the diffrence between a girl that stays in hotel to prostitute and that mummys girl that goes about to prostitute. They are d same. The mummys girl have not had opportunity to stay in hotel to prostitutes. A girl that haves so many boyfriends and collect money from them, open her legs for them what is she a prostitutes. The day they dont give to her she will not open her legs. So it is pay and Bleep that is what girls do. Except the one that dont have time for men. That is d real truth take it or you leave it.
So You patronize them, do they allow You kiss them?
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Sunymoore(m): 9:47am On Apr 16, 2015
Bitchesss have no strings attached... No long drama.. There are two types of girls.. Home bitchesss and independent ones...
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by 4ckTOTO: 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
Chaleeee:
Yes we do!

I can't believe I'm the first to comment on this thread. I want to thank the spirit of my late mother for standing by me to achieve this great feat. I also want to thank my siblings for their support on this endeavour. I also send my sincere appreciation to MTN for making their network functional at the time I commented on this thread. And the biggest praise goes to almighty God for his protection and guidiance.
To the Nairaland family I say shalom. It is never an easy thing to be FTC. Keep trying hard. You will surely get there.

Thanks
*drops mic*
The fact that a girl has bleeped so many guys turns me on. My present fiance was bleeped by a different groups of guys before. The though of it turns me on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Man Plays Guitar With Lady's Private Part, Nigerians Blast Them (Photos) / How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks / Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.