Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) (32017 Views)

When Two Different Worlds Collide / 20 Of The Worlds Most Amazing Coincidences... / Trapped In Different Worlds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
Make una comment na
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by kingphilip(m): 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
I was here..... U guys are doing a nyc work here but lemme take my tym to undastd the tory a lil 1st
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by philcz(m): 11:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
*make i comment*, so far so gud Ella nd Rock. The story is gettin more interesting,keep it up...
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 4:58am On Dec 05, 2013
philcz: *make i comment*, so far so gud Ella nd Rock. The story is gettin more interesting,keep it up...

tnx sir

kingphilip: I was here..... U guys are doing a nyc work here but lemme take my tym to undastd the tory a lil 1st

tnx,make ur self comfortable
The rock5555: Hahahaha. Banana tinz on ur mind grin grin
big banana o

gud mrnin all of ya,dese comments hv rili encouraged me mre,i dey come
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 7:16am On Dec 05, 2013
Una good morning oo, typing sharp sharp
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2013
The rock5555: Una good morning oo, typing sharp sharp

are u sure
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 7:53am On Dec 05, 2013
School was now becoming more fun, i crayoned drawings, slept, played and watch music and cartoons. Dad was not usually at home because of his many political meetings but never the lest, he usually brings back a big chocolate cup cake specially for me.

"Honey you would spoil this boy" My mother cried out but dad never paid attention.

"If i dont spoil him now, who will? He is my son and i have awaited for so long so dont deprive me of the pleasure now" He would reply jokingly and scooped me for further outings and events. I was the envy of all eyes, so untouchable. Actually i wondered if dad was the supreme being because the respect he got from people when we went for occasions was second to none.

"Urghh Junior have you peeied on your shorts again" Aunty Mary my nanny barked at me, i held my hand in a guilty posture. She was angry and spank me, that was where all hell were let loosed.

I screamed so loud that even Jack our dog collaborated in my chorus by rendering his own stanzas. All the ways Aunty Mary used to keep me quiet fell on deaf ears until mum came back and fired her. I was glad that she was gone and replaced with another whom mum gave strict warning not to spank me again.

This new Nanny was just a young girl with huge bossoms which could give mummy a race for hers.

Ever since i stopped sucking, mum have restricted my wandering hands from touching her bossoms again, she claimed that i was now a big boy which i cried and pleaded for one more chance but to no avail.

"How are you boy?" The new nanny asked.

"Fine ma'am" I said shyly with my polished Queens english while scratching my eyes and using style to peeped at her nipp'les while wondering if she would allow me ever touch it, ever since my first bosom milk i had grown obsessed with bosoms, it tasted so good.

"Am Aunty Peace, am sure you would like me, come here boy" She said and kept her hands wide open for an embarce which i gladly did and pressed her bosoms well with my head, that soft feeling was heavenly. She even encouraged me by holding my head more closer and wriggling her bosoms on my face.

"This nanny would be the best" i thought...
"Mummy where are we going to?" I asked Mum who took me up as we all dressed with the same clothes.

"We are going to your Aunty Wedding" Mummy said.

"Mum what is Aunty?" I asked again.

"She is my younger sister" Mum replied.

"So what are we going to do in the wedding" I fired back.

"we are going to celebrate with her" Mum replied and shut me off with my sucker before i killed her with questions.

I love sucking alot so mum never fails to take my cholate coloured sucker anywhere we go.

The driver seem to drive forever till he got to a place where music was playing heavily, people with different kind of dresses filled the arena. I could not help but show my dancing skill for all the world to see as mum and dad praised me.

The big cloth i wore was restricting my movements so i urged mum to pull it off but she refused and just asked me to manage it because that was how it was to be worn.

We went to our seats on the high table with some other guest, mum told my nanny to hold me safe, but Nanny was also a good dancer so she neglected me.

I looked around and saw a little girl also looking at me, i stop a step closer and she did also, we kept on working closer without both our guardians knowing.

We began saying senseless talks to each other and touching our noses before we began running around till we were out of breath.

I wanted going back but i was lost, it was like i was in a forest with different faces of people, i could not help but shed sorrowful tears as i wondered if i would ever see my parents again.

I was lost......

1 Like

Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 7:54am On Dec 05, 2013
D.Ella.luv:

are u sure

Shebi i don update.....
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2013
Just as I was about to cross over to the position where Mike was,I saw a very big cockroach advancing towards me.After snake,cockroach was the next thing that scares the wits outta me,on seeing the cockroach,I flew towards Mike,getting him scared.

He forgot about smiling at that moment,but when he saw what was pursuing me,he hissed and asked me to kneel down.'what kinda badluck is this,1st am going to eat rotten banana,now this',I thought.

On a normal day I wouldn't have listened to him,but remembering how a big man was swallowed by a big snake,I obeyed.He then asked me to come between his legs,that I was going to take the banana with my mouth.

As obedient as ever I went to do what I was commanded,but at a closer look,I said,'this looks like vitalis' pee-pee.'but it can't be,this is big,it can't be a pee-pee,Mike who was getting impatient pushed my head down on it.

The smell was like the body of the mechanic that repairs my dad's car.'open your mouth',he commanded,trying to block the smell off,I opened my mouth,then bit the banana,Mike jerked back and asked me to lick like an icecream.As I was licking,he held my hair and started moving it faster up and down the banana,making funny noises.

The way he was moving my hair gave me pain,I started getting tired,worst of all the banana wasn't sweet at all.I tasted something salty on my tongue,gosh,that was the taste of pee,I knew the taste very well because I normally lick my pee.

I started struggling to lift my head,and as luck would have it,he has loosened the grip on my head,I raised my head and looked at him,his eyes were closed,the way my uncle closes his eyes while praying.when he opened his eyes and saw me looking at him,he gave me that smile again.

'Beryl baby,don't tell anybody about this banana,else that snake will come'he said.I nodded frightfully.

He later zipped his trousers,holding my hands he took me back to the main house.I dozed off on the sofa.I was woken by my brother when he came back from school.

'Vita do you know........'I started but cut myself short when I remembered the snake.

Few days later Mike left,I forgot about everything,forgot about the snake,started my data collection once more

1 Like

Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 8:35am On Dec 05, 2013
Oga mi,am enjoying it
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by dammygoody(m): 8:59am On Dec 05, 2013
I'm so so loving this,welldone Ella-luv and rock............in fact,welldone once again ............more grease to your elbows,I enjoy stories like this,especially the different worlds stuff..........keep up the good work
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 9:42am On Dec 05, 2013
Few years later,I overheard(I hear almost everything before the news is broken to me) my mum telling my dad that I was to start going to school that september.I was so happy,atlast I was going to start goin to school like princess,vitalis and the others.

On my 1st day at school,I was looking so neat,dressed on dark green shorts,white top and a pair of white sneakers,with my hair plaited.

We were directed to the proprietor's office,where a short pregnant man offered us seats.After exchanging pleasanteries with my mum,his 1st question was'madam,is this your daughter?

My mum smiled and answered yes,he then went ahead to ask me my name.'Ucheoma Chimuanya Beryl',I answered.He pressed something and a man emerged from the door.'Take them to the headmaster's office',he said to the man,then turning to my mum,he smiled,looking like a doughnut,and said'welcome to Divine Love Montessori school,we'll give your child the best'My mum returned the smile and we were led out by the man.

We stopped in front of a building and entered,the man opened the door,and we entered to see another pregnant man,we sat and the man got down to business immediately.

'You are Mrs Ucheoma right?he asked,my mum answered in the affirmative.He smiled and said'you are welcome madam'.

Turning to me he said'whats your name baby girl and how old are you?,smiling I answered'my name is Ucheoma Chimuanya Beryl,I am 4years,10months old'

After asking my mum some other questions he led us to a room where I saw kids I was bigger than reciting something,he turned to me and said'Beryl this is your class nursery 1A,be a good girl okay?,he beckoned on a woman and told her to give me a seat,he shook my mum and left.

'Baby,you know kids that fight are bad kids and they don't get icecream? my mum asked me,I nodded and she continued,'don't fight else you won't get icecream'I nodded,she pecked me and left.

The woman took me to the front,carrying my bag and lunchbox,she asked me to sit with a little boy,then she handed my things over to another woman.

I started looking around the whole place,making sure I saw everything clearly so as not to make mistakes while telling my brothers about the place.After looking around,I then settled my eyes on the boy sitting with me,looking at his ears I felt like pinching him to know if he'll slap me like vitalis,but I remembered the icecream I was promised,I rested my head on the desk and slept off.

I was woken when my food was brought to me,after eating I saw other kids leaving,I joined them and when I got outside I saw princess,my cousin who was born the same day with me on a swing.

I ran to her,and she told me that she was in nursery 2,we started our normal run,just then a bell rang and everybody started running inside,I ran inside with princess when we got to her seat,we pushed the girl,sitting down on the seat down.

I sat down with her and we started the game of pointing at eachother's face,while doing that,the woman came in and took me back to that room telling me that I'm yet to enter nursery 2 so I was not to be seen there again.

After sometime,the bell rang again,everybody moved out and lined up,those two pregnant men came and said the prayers,with many men and women standing with them,when the prayers ended,they sang and people started coming inside the school,just then I saw our driver,I ran to him and he asked me to take him to my class,I looked at him confused,he then asked me to take him to the place my mum left me in the morning,we went there,he picked my things,and when we got to the car,Vitalis was already there,we entered,and I started talking about all that happened.

We got home,with no icecream,I refused to eat and went to bed,with my clothes on..
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2013
dammygoody: I'm so so loving this,welldone Ella-luv and rock............in fact,welldone once again ............more grease to your elbows,I enjoy stories like this,especially the different worlds stuff..........keep up the good work

tnx a lot
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by adegwurulez(m): 10:40am On Dec 05, 2013
waoh!!! this is going to be great
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by philcz(m): 11:15am On Dec 05, 2013
adegwurulez: waoh!!! this is going to be great
arh! Even my uneducated Driver Adegwurulez is reading this story.its a sure evidence that this is going to be a nice piece.
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2013
philcz: arh! Even my uneducated Driver Adegwurulez is reading this story.its a sure evidence that this is going to be a nice piece.

cheesy

oga mi,I see u o,na update u wan knack us abi
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2013
Am so loving this my partner's work. I go continue in the evening.

Thumbs up dearie
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Aghagba(f): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2013
Following.interesting piece
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Cheriepet: 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
Job well done

The Rock u bring humour into d story so keep it up

Ella dearie u re doing great, bt i would want u to put more emotions into ur writings to keep ur readers glued n attach to d story.

in all u guys re great

patiently following
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nw sb's head is seriously swelling

The rock5555: Am so loving this my partner's work. I go continue in the evening.

Thumbs up dearie
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
Cheriepet: Job well done

The Rock u bring humour into d story so keep it up

Ella dearie u re doing great, bt i would want u to put more emotions into ur writings to keep ur readers glued n attach to d story.

in all u guys re great

patiently following

tnx a lot,I rili appreciate,wl sit up
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
Aghagba: Following.interesting piece

u r wlcm
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Cheriepet: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
A job well done

The Rock u bring humour to d story, keep it up

Ella dearie, u re doing wonderfully well bt i would want u to b more expressive espcially in d emotions of ur character.

in all u guys are great

patiently following
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
The next day once we entered the class and sat down,Aunty Chi,as I learnt she was called,called out our names from a big book,after we have all answered,she started writing something on the board.

Since the promise of icecream wasn't redeemed,I turned to my seat partner and pinched his ear real hard,waiting for him to retaliate so we can fight.Instead,he started crying,the teacher turned immediately and asked him who was beating him,he pointed at me.As innocent as a dove I gave the teacher a pitiful look,she carried the boy and after saying soothing words to him,sat him down again.

I started making faces at the boy,like a cry baby he was he started crying again.I smiled,this is gona be fun,but this time I was unlucky,Aunty Chi caught me,she took me to another seat,this time my seat partner didn't look quiet at all.His head alone,bigger than everyother part of his body,spells trouble.

I was not to be deterred by his looks,I wanted somebody who I would fight with,Vitalis,was becoming less interested in fighting me,so I was missing fights.I pulled the boys ears and GBAM! He struck my hand forcefully on the desk,I winced in pain.

This was just not a fight fought with simple weapon,I called on my ever reliable weapons,my nails,sharper than blade,no matter how short they are cut.With full force I scratched his face,that was too much for him,he burst into tears.

I was yet changed to another seat,after designing the girls face with blood dripping from her face,Aunty Chi brought a vacant seat,placed it near her table,then with a cane ordered me to sit never to leave the seat.

From my new position I was like a lion,waiting for whoever will near my den,an unlucky girl who came to drop her pencil on the table became the victim,I pulled her hair and we started fighting.This time the teacher flogged me mercilessly,not knowing she set off an alarm,I wailed on top of my voice attracting the headmaster and some other teachers,they must have thought that a monster found its way inside the class.

After the incident,I got into another fight,this time Aunty Chi changed language automatically,instead of the normal English she used on us,she said'bia nwa a,obere ekwensu,oburo so gi no na klaasi a,ndi a aburo ogbo gi'(this child,little devil,you aren't the only one in this class,these kids aren't ur mates)

who cares about age,I kept shining my ever bright eyes for her,she went outside and came back with a chain,my heart skipped some beats,thinking it was to be used on me,well it was used on me,because later,when the teacher wanted to go out,she tied my leg to the chair I was sitting on and padlocked it,to avoid stories that touch.

When school dismissed she unlocked me and personally handed me over to the driver....

1 Like

Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by kingphilip(m): 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
^^^
Chai na chain dem de use put u for check na wow for waec o ur stubbornness don pass segun own o
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Cheriepet: 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dats what i am talking abt. u deserve a hugwink

on a lighter note na so u fight for school when u small. u go still meet ur matchcheesy
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by adegwurulez(m): 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
philcz: arh! Even my uneducated Driver Adegwurulez is reading this story.its a sure evidence that this is going to be a nice piece.
lol... Na me u dey call ur uneducated driver shey? No let me tell ma grandfather o, that man the vex die
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
Cheriepet: Dats what i am talking abt. u deserve a hugwink

on a lighter note na so u fight for school when u small. u go still meet ur matchcheesy

chai,so I tried

Beryl fight no be smallwink
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
kingphilip: ^^^
Chai na chain dem de use put u for check na wow for waec o ur stubbornness don pass segun own o

wink
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Uthman51(m): 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
√π
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
Uthman51: √π

wellicome
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by chistar01(m): 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
*following*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Forbidden / Condemned / Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.