Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Browsing Free With My Airtel On Tecno M3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Browsing Free With My Airtel On Tecno M3 (1858 Views)

How To Burrow Credit From Airtel On Your Airtel Sim Using Airtel Talk Time / How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids / How To Use Your MTN Blackberry Subscription On TECNO And Then On PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Browsing Free With My Airtel On Tecno M3 by johndarey(m): 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
I did the blackberry subscription on airtel at 1.5k to get 4 gig for 2 months today at 12:49 pm and i've been browsing since then, sometimes slow and at other times, fast.But to my suprise this evening i checked my remaining data and behold 4GB was still intact.Still waiting to know my fate on their planned blocking of bis functioning on android although i've not received any message about it from airtel. Nw i want to ask if anybody is having the same experience with me and is there a secret behind it that i don't know? my phone is tecno m3.
Re: Browsing Free With My Airtel On Tecno M3 by darea18: 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
Good for you. While it lasts

(1) (Reply)

Please Has Anyone From Akure Order From Jumia Before??? / MTN Surprise!!! / How To Root Tecno J8 Boom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.