Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Today Is World Disability Day - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Today Is World Disability Day (3660 Views)

Today Is World Malaria Day - End Malaria For Good. / Today Is World Health Day, Theme: Beat Diabetes / Today Is World AIDS Day: Do You Know Your HIV Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is World Disability Day by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 03, 2013

Good morning friends,
Today as we celebrate the world disability day I have advice for all of us...
know that there is always a spectrum of disability in every ability and so also there is always ability in every disabilities. please don't discriminate them instead show them Love and care for them to live long....
remember most of them are not born that way so let's show them Love.

#One Love they say keep us all together, celebrate one today.

6 Likes

Re: Today Is World Disability Day by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 03, 2013
Admins n mods front-page if u feel for d disabled in d society
Re: Today Is World Disability Day by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 03, 2013
like n comment if u truly Love dem.....

3 Likes

Re: Today Is World Disability Day by Alikaxon(m): 9:00am On Dec 03, 2013
If u are not disabled, u have a reason to thank God. Click like if u re not disabled...

3 Likes

Re: Today Is World Disability Day by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 03, 2013
Alikaxon: If u are not disabled, u have a reason to thank God. Click like if u re not disabled...

true man we Hv to thank God....

1 Like

Re: Today Is World Disability Day by otijah(m): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2013
I urge ma sincere NLs to try and reach out to any nearby disabled victim, and let him or her knw that there is hope. LIKE if u ar in support

2 Likes

Re: Today Is World Disability Day by kekakuz(m): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2013
yea and we should remember that diability is not just physical but also mentally and artitudinally.especially those sick politicians and the abikis that allow mallams to turn their head and kill themself for religion

1 Like

Re: Today Is World Disability Day by Oziddy: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2013
it shall be well with dem all.
Re: Today Is World Disability Day by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 03, 2013
What are our leaders or what are we doing about it?
Re: Today Is World Disability Day by olorunthobby(f): 10:49am On Dec 03, 2013
Today marks d Annual WORLD DISABILITY day...
Theme: THEY ARE SPECIAL!
Re: Today Is World Disability Day by bebe2(f): 10:49am On Dec 03, 2013
this is where nigeria has failed totally. i bet they dnt even know how many of their citizen are disabled.

and not are all disability are visible, an example of this is Autism. only their behaviour will give it away, but if
they are unlucky to be born in africa then they will probably be beaten to death for being too stubborn not knowing they dnt understand wat u expect of them. cry cry cry

they govt should dedicate more funds to awareness, and a monthly allowance to help them wit living expenses, its the only way to make life easier for disabled pple. But we all know dat is the least of our govts prioty. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Today Is World Disability Day by 4reigningqueen: 10:53am On Dec 03, 2013
Able or disabled, Gods love remains equal for everybody.The fact that you have all parts of you complete does not mean God is not with those without all their parts. Stop the comparison abeg!
Re: Today Is World Disability Day by Adrenaline123(m): 10:54am On Dec 03, 2013
Kudos to my disabled brothers and sisters, today's your day, always believe in yourself and make things happen.
Re: Today Is World Disability Day by omotititi: 10:56am On Dec 03, 2013
It is well with all our brothers and sisters with special abilities.God's purpose for your lives will manifest Amen.
Re: Today Is World Disability Day by Temismith(f): 10:56am On Dec 03, 2013
Aaawww!
Re: Today Is World Disability Day by Greaaat: 10:57am On Dec 03, 2013
Re: Today Is World Disability Day by lildray(m): 11:02am On Dec 03, 2013
we all have one form of disability or the other' i challenge us all to go naked infront of a mirror and check yourself, to see if you dont have any form of disability
Re: Today Is World Disability Day by Slasha1(f): 11:02am On Dec 03, 2013
youngprofdguru:

Good morning friends,
Today as we celebrate the world disability day I have advice for all of us...
know that there is always a spectrum of disability in every ability and so also there is always ability in every disabilities. please don't discriminate them instead show them Love and care for them to live long....
remember most of them are not born that way so let's show them Love.

#One Love they say keep us all together, celebrate one today.
True talk! Something stirs me up whenever I see a disabled person proving this. Really,no one has an excuse for being a failure esp when u're abled. We love you,sadly there's none nearby
Re: Today Is World Disability Day by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 03, 2013
we love you kiss kiss
Re: Today Is World Disability Day by GentleFrank(m): 11:06am On Dec 03, 2013
May they find help today !
Re: Today Is World Disability Day by iamdsam: 11:09am On Dec 03, 2013
We're in a world where we humans face one challenges or the other. It might be critical or not critical. My message to every disable person is to keep strong even as they meet people who discriminate against them. Many were not born like that. I pledge to help any disable if am able to, if I come across anyone on my way. I love you all but God lover you most. One Love!
Re: Today Is World Disability Day by satowind(m): 11:12am On Dec 03, 2013
My birthday loading jooh.

Re: Today Is World Disability Day by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 03, 2013
Hmmm. GOD z gr8.. I cnt just stop thanking him.. I wuld jxt commit sucide if m in any for disabled, nd most of them live happy lyf dan those dat r nt disabled
Re: Today Is World Disability Day by kambili999(f): 11:37am On Dec 03, 2013
one thing i got to observe is dat most disabled pips re usually the friends most pipo seek to have. Very supportive, give positive encouragements and turn out to make sure people re reminded of how they need to be grateful for wat they av got.
Re: Today Is World Disability Day by Lilaex: 11:37am On Dec 03, 2013
Give thanks. Thas all I can say give thank to God for ur life wherever u are now..
Re: Today Is World Disability Day by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 03, 2013
You might Just learn how to appreciate Jah your creator, if you realise what it means to be disabled.

Show them love .

Jah cares for every one
Re: Today Is World Disability Day by Lilaex: 11:47am On Dec 03, 2013
Watin u day do for dat place way u day morn.?

Temismith: Aaawww!
Re: Today Is World Disability Day by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 03, 2013
Hordunlarmy: Hmmm. GOD z gr8.. I cnt just stop thanking him.. I wuld jxt commit sucide if m in any for disabled, nd most of them live happy lyf dan those dat r nt disabled

Dats true Bro.....
Re: Today Is World Disability Day by Popowaa: 11:53am On Dec 03, 2013
See as everybody is talking abt physical disability,what abt mental and emotional disability?If u have limbs and u limit urself with fear then u are also disabled.
To all who have disability of any kind let Nick Vujicic be ur encouragement.Let his life be a motivation to you, dont let ur disability be it physical,financial,emotional be a liability.Stop crying over what u dont have and make good use of what u have,never let ur disability hinder you from achieving your goals.Strive harder cos people without legs and hands have made it and they are changing lifes so u have no excuse.smileysmileysmiley
"If you cant get a miracle,be a miracle"-Nick Vujicic.

1 Like

Re: Today Is World Disability Day by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
Popowaa: See as everybody is talking abt physical disability,what abt mental and emotional disability?If u have limbs and u limit urself with fear then u are also disabled.
To all who have disability of any kind let Nick Vujicic be ur encouragement.Let his life be a motivation to you, dont let ur disability be it physical,financial,emotional be a liability.Stop crying over what u dont have and make good use of what u have,never let ur disability hinder you from achieving your goals.Strive harder cos people without legs and hands have made it and they are changing lifes so u have no excuse.smileysmileysmiley
"If you cant get a miracle,be a miracle"-Nick Vujicic.

I Love dis man Thanks for d advice n d quote

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Donate Your Vital Organs? / 20 Things You Must Do This Harmattan / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.