Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Why Do Some Christian Employees Worship Openly At The Office - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Some Christian Employees Worship Openly At The Office (686 Views)

What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? / What Motivates You To Worship God??? / What Are The Differences Between Worship And Praise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Christian Employees Worship Openly At The Office by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 03, 2013
I find this very uncomfortable, especially when there is casting and binding of demons. what are demons doing in a corporate environment
We have a HR Manager who happens to be a high-ranking pastor in his Church, We also have several employees who are visibly born-again but every morning when they get to work, they start a mini Sunday Session right in the office. While I respect their right to worship, I do not think it is right in the Workplace.. We have Muslims working with us and when they want to pray, they drive down to the nearest mosque or lock up their offices and pray there.. not a sound. Why can't my Christian bruvas be the same.

1: They start prayers when work actually starts 8:00AM
2: They sing praise songs (audibly) as they work regardless of the distraction it causes to some
3: They are always arguing Christian stuff and making so much noise.
4: They are always saying "It is Well" and "Bless you" even when the situation demands their urgent action
5: There is always a Spiritual angle to a physical, economic, technical problem

Can these Christians not wake up early, say 4:00AM and pray all they want before coming to work?
Re: Why Do Some Christian Employees Worship Openly At The Office by Sparkle777(f): 9:03am On Dec 03, 2013
Why do muslims leave work and pray for five times a day? Why do muslim blast their morning cry prayer so early in the morning? Why is it dat its mostly mosques dat are built so close in offices? Why cant we all accept each others differences in religions?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Christian Employees Worship Openly At The Office by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2013
Sparkle777: Why do muslims leave work and pray for five times a day? Why do muslim blast their morning cry prayer so early in the morning? Why is it dat its mostly mosques dat are built so close in offices? Why cant we all accept each others differences in religions?

You miss the point.. why pray at the office, the office is not a place of worship, Religion is a personal decision. It should stay in the Church or Mosque and not displayed at the Workplace.. imagine coming to the office and hearing screams of DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Christian Employees Worship Openly At The Office by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2013
It's wrong, they can pray silently if they want not the die die die prayer..

we should separate the secular world from the spiritual
Re: Why Do Some Christian Employees Worship Openly At The Office by Demainman1: 11:52am On Dec 03, 2013
The whole country Nigeria is fast becoming one biggggg Church where all we will be doing is praying and leave everything else undone.

The more we pray, the more sorry the whole country is getting.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Christian Employees Worship Openly At The Office by MrPresident1: 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mark 7:6
He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Christian Employees Worship Openly At The Office by Tgirl4real(f): 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mr President: Mark 7:6
He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

Lol

Hypocrites I tell ya! grin
Re: Why Do Some Christian Employees Worship Openly At The Office by made2fit(f): 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
Demain_man: The whole country Nigeria is fast becoming one biggggg Church where all we will be doing is praying and leave everything else undone.

The more we pray, the more sorry the whole country is getting.
I agree with u, bro. Most of these hypocritical prayers aren't even scriptural.
Re: Why Do Some Christian Employees Worship Openly At The Office by yommyuk: 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Lol

Hypocrites I tell ya! grin
wink

(1) (Reply)

15 challenges to prepare for after University / Why Do People Prefer The Short Form Xmas To Christmas? / Unfulfilled Yearly Prophecies!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.