Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. (6738 Views)

A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church / Islam Created By The Roman Catholic / Idol Worship In The Roman Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by macof(m): 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
Esu is working in christianity

Look at them all go cool
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by viexcey(f): 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
1. Was i baptized when i was an infant?...Yes!
2. Do i go for confession?...Yes!
3. Do i ask virgin mary,the mother of God,arcangels,angels,saints and all the heavenly host of God to intercede for me?...yes! And I'm proud of it.
4. Do i believe in holy trinity one God?...Yes!
5. Do i honour virgin Mary?...yes!
6. Do i receive holy communion?... Yes!
7. Will all these change because of critics?... No!
8. Can you weakening the strong by strengthening the weak... For where?
9. WHY ALWAYS CATHOLIC?... Omo, na beefing things!
10. Why taking panadol for someone else's headache... I wonder o!
11. Why they always ask catholics to defend this or that?... I no surprise sha, even satan asked Jesus to jump if he's a son of God(you see that kind tin? Na satan go behind me na una answer)
12. You said we are fake... Yet you wouldn't let us be
13. You said we(catholics) are going to hell... Yet you are not God.
14. SALVATION IS PERSONAL... Yet they want to Generalize it with their churches! I dey laugh
15. ANYWAY, i love my church moon and back...proudly catholic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
viexcey: 1. Was i baptized when i was an infant?...Yes!
3. Do i ask virgin mary,the mother of God,arcangels,angels,saints and all the heavenly host of God to intercede for me?...yes! And I'm proud of it.
11. Why they always ask catholics to defend this or that?... I no surprise sha, even satan asked Jesus to jump if he's a son of God(you see that kind tin? Na satan go behind me na una answer)
14. SALVATION IS PERSONAL... Yet they want to Generalize it with their churches! I dey laugh
church that can lead u to hell? U must be out of ur mind.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by POPEII: 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
Funny dude
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
POPE II: Funny dude
funny guy
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by viexcey(f): 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
And your church will lead you to heaven? You must be IN of ur mind?
Ukuts gp: church that can lead u to hell? U must be out of ur mind.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by UFOdioh: 11:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
THE TRUTH EVERY CHRISTIAN MUST KNOW IS THAT CHRIST WAS VERSUS RELIGION

This young man Saul was born into and raised in the Jewish religion (Acts 22:3; 26:4-5). Saul was a religious person not just by teaching or training but by birth. Many of us were also religious people. We were born into and raised in Christianity. We were religious by birth. You may feel that it is good to be born into and raised in religion. It seems better than being born into and raised in a sinful environment. But we have to realize that religion does not help people to fulfill, to carry out, God's plan. Religion is even something against God's plan; it may be good but it is something other than Christ. It is hard for some people to really know Christ because they are so religious. They may know the doctrines, teachings, forms, rituals, and regulations, but they do not know the living Christ Himself

In 1933 I was invited to speak in a chapel at a university in mainland China. Most of the audience were Christians, but they did not have the assurance that they had been saved. I had the burden to raise the question—"Do you have the assurance that you have been saved?" While I was speaking, a certain pastor sitting in the back was shaking his head in disagreement with what I was saying. This pastor might have contended for salvation by grace, but if you asked him if he had been saved, he would have responded, "Who can know today whether or not he has been saved?" This pastor might have had the doctrine of salvation by grace, but he did not have Christ Himself. It is possible to be involved in Christianity and yet not have Christ. You may have the forms and the regulations and yet not have Christ.

I was born into Christianity in mainland China. Before I was born again, I would contend with the Buddhist monks whenever they said something bad about Christianity. I fought for Christianity, yet I had not repented, prayed, and accepted Christ as my Savior. I had Christianity, but I did not have Christ. I had the religious forms, but I did not have Christ. I had the doctrines, the teachings, but I did not have Christ.

We need to look at today's situation in the light of this fellowship. Many Christians are involved in Christianity as a religion with forms, regulations, and teachings, yet they possess very little of Christ Himself. Many people are born into Christianity and have been raised in Christianity, but they do not know Christ. They need the Lord to intervene in their situation so that Christ can be revealed into them. Saul was born in Judaism, into the best religion, yet he needed a second birth. He needed to be regenerated, to be born again with the divine life.

You may say that you have already been born again, that you have already been regenerated. Praise the Lord for this! But do you realize that you have to go on to live not according to your first birth but according to your second birth? You should live not by the life from your first birth, but by the life from your second birth. The Christian life is not a matter of religion, teachings, doctrines, forms, or regulations, but simply a matter of Christ Himself. You have to receive Christ as life, you have to deal with Him as the unique Lord in this universe, and you have to live in Him to be conformed to His image. You need the revelation Saul had on the way to Damascus.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Rich4god(m): 12:08am On Dec 07, 2013
viexcey: And your church will lead you to heaven? You must be IN of ur mind?
Plz my dear sis... Save your MB. The guy is not willing to learn. You can see beef written all over him. So just let him be.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 07, 2013
Ukuts gp: church that can lead u to hell? U must be out of ur mind.

Kamsy10: TEN LIES PROPAGATED BY THE NEW GENERATION PASTORS.

Normally I don't criticize churches, I just walk away from a church when I hear sermons that are hypocritical and certainly meant for selfish interests.
People that criticize the catholic church apparently dont know jack about the catholic church.
For me I am a catholic who once left the faith and joined other churches to see if there's a better church.Note I was a devoted worker in each church I went but after hearing and learning the stuff some of those pastors preach, MEHN, I quietly went back to the catholic faith. Catholic might have some shortcomings but it's unrivalled compared to the churches I've been to. I'm so happy I retraced my steps
Here are some of the lies you'll hear from the pulpit:

1. Tithe/offering will take you to heaven since we live in the new testament now and God keeps no record of sins. Therefore tithe/offering is what really matters now.
(Meanwhile tithing was ONLY mentioned in the old testament)
2. If you need a job, car, child etc and you're not tithing, God will not bless you. (False)
(Haba. Even pro.sti.tutes get pregnant and have children.Many CEOs don't even go to church not to talk of tithe.Rom9:15 says 'I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy,...etc. Matt 7:7 says ask and you shall receive. Check with the richest men in the world. Again pastors have to chose which one to emphasize and which ones not to. I don't blame them sha)

3. If you tithe, you cant be sick, loose your job, get into an accident or get robbed.
(So why do they run to the bank immediately after collecting tithes and offerings to avoid robbery. And they travel oversees for medical checkups, and fly jets and move around with heavy security guards)

4. God asked me to do this, God asked me to do that . Even to the point that God asked them to divorce and marry another one.
(1cor 6:9 says no adulterer shall see the kingdom of God. God has asked you to marry and divorce 2times and heading for the third one)

5. We now live in the new testament, the old testament doesn't count anymore. so dress however you like, men perm your hair if you like to church, youths can fornicate and it doesn't count, girls can come to church Unclad if it makes them comfortable, just do whatever you like, since Christ has died, you don't have any problem. We now live under grace.
(ok. so why is tithe the center of the sermon everyday knowing that tithe was only mentioned in the old testament. The funny part is the same pastors will say you should not add or remove from the word of God)

6. We are the true Christians, we're emulating Christ, we're Christ-like cos we're born again.
(ok. so why is this rule not applicable to the jet flying pastors. Last time I checked, Christ didn't have a private jet and he drove those who were turning the church into a money making venture but alas our pastors will be identifying with politicians so they too can get a brown envelope. Instead of preaching to them to help create employment for the jobless youths in the church, they simply shower prayers for them and collect offering. Doesn't sound like what the Christ I know will do)

7. Christ was very rich and he wore an expensive robe that is why they cast lots on his robe to decide who should have it.
(ok. Even if the robe was expensive, so your definition of a rich man is a person who has one expensive robe. Why fabricating lies such as these against Christ just to justify the acquisition of an aircraft.

8. We need jets cos we're spreading the gospel to china,japan,america etc
(How come all your pastors in those countries are not able to run the branches for you and then report to you. I guess you're the only one called by God. Nothing is wrong with visting once in a while. Why travelling there every week or month as the case may be or are you worried about them not giving you proper account of the money they're collecting.
Also I used to think they were actually converting the indigenes of those countries, but I discovered that in most of those churches,its mostly their tribal people that actually worship there. In other words,you'll only find only Africans there. Note: I've been to a few countries,and they've bn the same so far)

9.Catholics are doing confessions, blessing holy water, burning incense, worshipping images, and giving holy communion, therefore they are hell bound.
(Why do they have counseling sessions on a particular day of the week where the member tells them about his past life and and how they want God to forgive them and they want to turn a new live and They pray for him/her. Sorry that is not confession, it is called counseling. Did I mention that they carry the stickers of their pastor and his family on their cars, pictures in their homes, offices EVEN ON THEIR BIBLES. Did I mention that they now bless and give holy communion. Confirm from redeemed and winners chapel.
Also they bless handkerchiefs and carry them around like juju or otumokpor

10. God told me to start my own church that's why I started this church
( No problem but why do you become a stumbling block when one of your pastors receives the same vision and wants to start his own. Some even go as far as cursing the person. )

My point is "the last day will be full of surprises but I pray that God will have mercy on all of us" AMEN
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 07, 2013
Rich4god:
Plz my dear sis... Save your MB. The guy is not willing to learn. You can see beef written all over him. So just let him be.

Kamsy10: TEN LIES PROPAGATED BY THE NEW GENERATION PASTORS.

Normally I don't criticize churches, I just walk away from a church when I hear sermons that are hypocritical and certainly meant for selfish interests.
People that criticize the catholic church apparently dont know jack about the catholic church.
For me I am a catholic who once left the faith and joined other churches to see if there's a better church.Note I was a devoted worker in each church I went but after hearing and learning the stuff some of those pastors preach, MEHN, I quietly went back to the catholic faith. Catholic might have some shortcomings but it's unrivalled compared to the churches I've been to. I'm so happy I retraced my steps

1. Tithe/offering will take you to heaven since we live in the new testament now and God keeps no record of sins. Therefore tithe/offering is what really matters now.
2. If you need a job, car, child etc and you're not tithing, God will not bless you. (False)
(Haba. Even pro.sti.tutes get pregnant and have children.Many CEOs don't even go to church not to talk of tithe.Rom9:15 says 'I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy,...etc. Matt 7:7 says ask and you shall receive. Check with the richest men in the world. Again pastors have to chose which one to emphasize and which ones not to. I don't blame them sha)

3. If you tithe, you cant be sick, loose your job, get into an accident or get robbed.
(So why do they run to the bank immediately after collecting tithes and offerings to avoid robbery. And they travel oversees for medical checkups, and fly jets and move around with heavy security guards)

4. God asked me to do this, God asked me to do that . Even to the point that God asked them to divorce and marry another one.
(1cor 6:9 says no adulterer shall see the kingdom of God. God has asked you to marry and divorce 2times and heading for the third one)

5. We now live in the new testament, the old testament doesn't count anymore. so dress however you like, men perm your hair if you like to church, youths can fornicate and it doesn't count, girls can come to church Unclad if it makes them comfortable, just do whatever you like, since Christ has died, you don't have any problem. We now live under grace.
(ok. so why is tithe the center of the sermon everyday knowing that tithe was only mentioned in the old testament. The funny part is the same pastors will say you should not add or remove from the word of God)

6. We are the true Christians, we're emulating Christ, we're Christ-like cos we're born again.
(ok. so why is this rule not applicable to the jet flying pastors. Last time I checked, Christ didn't have a private jet and he drove those who were turning the church into a money making venture but alas our pastors will be identifying with politicians so they too can get a brown envelope. Instead of preaching to them to help create employment for the jobless youths in the church, they simply shower prayers for them and collect offering. Doesn't sound like what the Christ I know will do)

7. Christ was very rich and he wore an expensive robe that is why they cast lots on his robe to decide who should have it.
(ok. Even if the robe was expensive, so your definition of a rich man is a person who has one expensive robe. Why fabricating lies such as these against Christ just to justify the acquisition of an aircraft.

(How come all your pastors in those countries are not able to run the branches for you and then report to you. I guess you're the only one called by God. Nothing is wrong with visting once in a while. Why travelling there every week or month as the case may be or are you worried about them not giving you proper account of the money they're collecting.
Also I used to think they were actually converting the indigenes of those countries, but I discovered that in most of those churches,its mostly their tribal people that actually worship there. In other words,you'll only find only Africans there. Note: I've been to a few countries,and they've bn the same so far)

9.Catholics are doing confessions, blessing holy water, burning incense, worshipping images, and giving holy communion, therefore they are hell bound.
(Why do they have counseling sessions on a particular day of the week where the member tells them about his past life and and how they want God to forgive them and they want to turn a new live and They pray for him/her. Sorry that is not confession, it is called counseling. Did I mention that they carry the stickers of their pastor and his family on their cars, pictures in their homes, offices EVEN ON THEIR BIBLES. Did I mention that they now bless and give holy communion. Confirm from redeemed and winners chapel.

( No problem but why do you become a stumbling block when one of your pastors receives the same vision and wants to start his own. Some even go as far as cursing the person. )

My point is "the last day will be full of surprises but I pray that God will have mercy on all of us" AMEN
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 07, 2013
Kamsy10: Normally I don't criticize churches, I just walk away from a church when I hear sermons that are hypocritical and certainly meant for selfish interests.
For me I am a catholic who once left the faith and joined other churches to see if there's a better church.Note I was a devoted worker in each church I went but after hearing and learning the stuff some of those pastors preach, MEHN, I quietly went back to the catholic faith. Catholic might have some shortcomings but it's unrivalled compared to the churches I've been to. I'm so happy I retraced my steps.

5. We now live in the new testament, the old testament doesn't count anymore. so dress however you like, men perm your hair if you like to church, youths can fornicate and it doesn't count, girls can come to church naked if it makes them comfortable, just do whatever you like, since Christ has died, you don't have any problem. We now live under grace.

Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by colossus2: 2:23am On Dec 07, 2013
viexcey: 1. Was i baptized when i was an infant?...Yes!
Nice one dear
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by colossus2: 2:24am On Dec 07, 2013
Ukuts gp:
VIRUS
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Ukutsgp(m): 5:07am On Dec 07, 2013
viexcey: And your church will lead you to heaven? You must be IN of ur mind?
be deceiving urself until it dawn on you.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Ukutsgp(m): 5:11am On Dec 07, 2013
Rich4god:
i hv taught him d right thing but d guy dnt want to learn. He wants to remain in the abyss of bondage. So be it.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Ukutsgp(m): 5:17am On Dec 07, 2013
UFO dioh: THE TRUTH EVERY CHRISTIAN MUST KNOW IS THAT CHRIST WAS VERSUS RELIGION

This young man Saul was born into and raised in the Jewish religion (Acts 22:3; 26:4-5). Saul was a religious person not just by teaching or training but by birth. Many of us were also religious people. We were born into and raised in Christianity. We were religious by birth. You may feel that it is good to be born into and raised in religion. It seems better than being born into and raised in a sinful environment. But we have to realize that religion does not help people to fulfill, to carry out, God's plan. Religion is even something against God's plan; it may be good but it is something other than Christ. It is hard for some people to really know Christ because they are so religious. They may know the doctrines, teachings, forms, rituals, and regulations, but they do not know the living Christ Himself

In 1933 I was invited to speak in a chapel at a university in mainland China. Most of the audience were Christians, but they did not have the assurance that they had been saved. I had the burden to raise the question—"Do you have the assurance that you have been saved?" While I was speaking, a certain pastor sitting in the back was shaking his head in disagreement with what I was saying. This pastor might have contended for salvation by grace, but if you asked him if he had been saved, he would have responded, "Who can know today whether or not he has been saved?" This pastor might have had the doctrine of salvation by grace, but he did not have Christ Himself. It is possible to be involved in Christianity and yet not have Christ. You may have the forms and the regulations and yet not have Christ.

I was born into Christianity in mainland China. Before I was born again, I would contend with the Buddhist monks whenever they said something bad about Christianity. I fought for Christianity, yet I had not repented, prayed, and accepted Christ as my Savior. I had Christianity, but I did not have Christ. I had the religious forms, but I did not have Christ. I had the doctrines, the teachings, but I did not have Christ.

We need to look at today's situation in the light of this fellowship. Many Christians are involved in Christianity as a religion with forms, regulations, and teachings, yet they possess very little of Christ Himself. Many people are born into Christianity and have been raised in Christianity, but they do not know Christ. They need the Lord to intervene in their situation so that Christ can be revealed into them. Saul was born in Judaism, into the best religion, yet he needed a second birth. He needed to be regenerated, to be born again with the divine life.

You may say that you have already been born again, that you have already been regenerated. Praise the Lord for this! But do you realize that you have to go on to live not according to your first birth but according to your second birth? You should live not by the life from your first birth, but by the life from your second birth. The Christian life is not a matter of religion, teachings, doctrines, forms, or regulations, but simply a matter of Christ Himself. You have to receive Christ as life, you have to deal with Him as the unique Lord in this universe, and you have to live in Him to be conformed to His image. You need the revelation Saul had on the way to Damascus.

but d catholics wants to live and die on the wrong thing. They fellow human tradition and dogma thinking that they are following Jesus. But they would be disappointed.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
The truth always comes out even when people try to cover it up many times.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by POPEII: 11:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
Dude give up .can't u see you are wasting your time? Catholics have been fed to lions, crocodiles, been burnt to stake etc yet they didn't renounce their religion or reject it .do you think a nonentity like you can succeed where others failed ?
BTW Catholics believe in Christ , you should use your time converting those who don't pagans ,muslims etc
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Ukutsgp(m): 12:26am On Dec 08, 2013
POPE II: Dude give up .can't u see you are wasting your time? Catholics have been fed to lions, crocodiles, been burnt to stake etc yet they didn't renounce their religion or reject it .do you think a nonentity like you can succeed where others failed ?
BTW Catholics believe in Christ , you should use your time converting those who don't pagans ,muslims etc
i know that d catholic always resort to name calling especially when their lies are exposed. U can call me names but i forgive u. Those who speak d truth alway faces persecution. And i dnt think i am exempted. Calling me names will in no way reduce me. But i must speak d truth. The catholic and the muslim and pagans share similarity hence i need to win them 4 christ by preaching to them.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by macof(m): 12:43am On Dec 08, 2013
Ukuts gp: i know that d catholic always resort to name calling especially when their lies are exposed. U can call me names but i forgive u. Those who speak d truth alway faces persecution. And i dnt think i am exempted. Calling me names will in no way reduce me. But i must speak d truth. The catholic and the muslim and pagans share similarity hence i need to win them 4 christ by preaching to them.

Such lies coming from someone who claims to speak the truth
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Ukutsgp(m): 6:51am On Dec 08, 2013
macof:

Such lies coming from someone who claims to speak the truth
there is no lie there. That is d plain truth
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by juanmiguel: 6:56am On Dec 08, 2013
joel lala: I am not a catholic critic but if you want to know more amazing facts about the catholic church visit https://www.nairaland.com/1507330/amazing-facts-pope-roman-catholic/2
i think u should also tell us amazing facts abt ur church. Catholic this, catholic that! Tell me, if all catholics decide to leave their church, which 1'l they go to? Deeper life? Mfm? rccg? Winners chapel? Lords chosen? Christ embasy? Synagogue? Apostolic faith? Cac? Assembles? Jehova witness?......................................................? Gosh! Hell no! Y dnt u concentrate on what u believe in n practice it. Leave catholics alone. They are not complaining ok!!!
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by freeradical(m): 7:07am On Dec 08, 2013
Ukuts gp: i know that d catholic always resort to name calling especially when their lies are exposed. U can call me names but i forgive u. Those who speak d truth alway faces persecution. And i dnt think i am exempted. Calling me names will in no way reduce me. But i must speak d truth. The catholic and the muslim and pagans share similarity hence i need to win them 4 christ by preaching to them.
And you call this thing you are doing now preaching. Dude you are persecuting the Catholic Church and I wonder if that is the call to repentance your christianity demands of you. The name Ukuts on NL is synonymous now to anti catholic but we honestly dont care.

CATHOLIC TILL WE DIE.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by juanmiguel: 7:11am On Dec 08, 2013
Ukuts gp: but d catholics wants to live and die on the wrong thing. They fellow human tradition and dogma thinking that they are following Jesus. But they would be disappointed.
u that know the right thing, pls hold on to it n leave catholics alone. U know that they are not following Jesus because Jesus told u that. Smh!
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2013
juanmiguel: i think u should also tell us amazing facts abt ur church. Catholic this, catholic that! Tell me, if all catholics decide to leave their church, which 1'l they go to? Deeper life? Mfm? rccg? Winners chapel? Lords chosen? Christ embasy? Synagogue? Apostolic faith? Cac? Assembles? Jehova witness?......................................................? Gosh! Hell no! Y dnt u concentrate on what u believe in n practice it. Leave catholics alone. They are not complaining ok!!!
i must preach to them so that they will nt land themselves in hell. They should look 4 a church that stand on the true word of God. Church that does nt follow traditions and dogma. They should come out of that false church and go to a church where the undiluted word of God is preach and practiced.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:00am On Dec 08, 2013
The truth must be told whether d devil likes it or not.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by SalC: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2013
Ukuts gp: i must preach to them so that they will nt land themselves in hell. They should look 4 a church that stand on the true word of God. Church that does nt follow traditions and dogma. They should come out of that false church and go to a church where the undiluted word of God is preach and practiced.
What will you preach to us here? The bible says "by their fruits ye shall know them"

Bro your fruit no make sense at all.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:44am On Dec 08, 2013
Sal C: What will you preach to us here? The bible says "by their fruits ye shall know them"

Bro your fruit no make sense at all.
that is just what i am doing. Preaching to u. And making u see the lies in ur so called church, so that u urself will make a personal decision to leave that false church and embrace Jesus. Cos u people are nt worshipping christ but u worship mary and the pope. U people are simply in danger.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by macof(m): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2013
Ukuts gp: there is no lie there. That is d plain truth

The only thing u do is slander and condemn.

Abeg Wats ur church?

Ps. Catholics, muslims and pagans(Nigerian) don't share anything and aren't similar
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by SalC: 9:52am On Dec 08, 2013
Ukuts gp: that is just what i am doing. Preaching to u. And making u see the lies in ur so called church, so that u urself will make a personal decision to leave that false church and embrace Jesus. Cos u people are nt worshipping christ but u worship mary and the pope. U people are simply in danger.
If your type is what your church produce, then that church need to be shutdown.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by macof(m): 9:56am On Dec 08, 2013
Catholism mothers christianity

All Christian concepts was made by the catholic church under the Roman empire.
The Romans compiled and modified the Bible, the catholics translated the Bible, the catholics spread christianity across the world

So u bash catholism for being false, you bash christianity for being false.

Esu a d'aye
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by macof(m): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2013
Ukuts gp: The truth must be told whether d devil likes it or not.

Lol confusion in the kingdom of God grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ever Been Oppressed While Asleep! Please Share Your Experience / Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] / Winners Chapel 21-day Prayer And Fasting 2024 Prayer Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.