Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Silas Manner,sizwe Bansin Is Dead - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Silas Manner,sizwe Bansin Is Dead (1104 Views)

Funmi Lawal Is Dead. / Mohammed Sule- Author Of Infamous Act - Is Dead / Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silas Manner,sizwe Bansin Is Dead by coster(f): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2008
GUYS
can u pls enligth me on dis books cos have been reading but i couldn't understand it plssssssssss.  sad
Re: Silas Manner,sizwe Bansin Is Dead by ayinba1(f): 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2008
Sizwe Bansi,
I read it in high school so may be a little spotty.

In S. Africa, Sizwe Bansi finds a dead corpse (man) that had legal papers on him. He exchanged his ID with the one on the corpse and took (assumed) the dead man's id,so hecould get work etc etc

Soo he's writing his wife to let her know that 'he' is "dead"

Try reading it again this time,goodluck.
Re: Silas Manner,sizwe Bansin Is Dead by Sammy107d(m): 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2008
Oh my I remember those books. Try reading them with the mind to enjoy a wonderful story instead of just studying to pass. You won't have a problem rewriting those stories after that. Forget about the literary devices for a min and just enjoy. Im sorry i can't really summarize them anymore.
Re: Silas Manner,sizwe Bansin Is Dead by thetruth90: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2008
@ poster

HOW COME YOU GOT BOTH THE TITLE AND THE AUTHOR ALL WRONG?
Re: Silas Manner,sizwe Bansin Is Dead by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2008
thetruth90:

@ poster

HOW COME YOU GOT BOTH THE TITLE AND THE AUTHOR ALL WRONG?

Are you by any chance in senior secondary school?
Re: Silas Manner,sizwe Bansin Is Dead by mi3(f): 4:36am On Oct 12, 2008
LOL! secondary school ish, good memories though, i liked Silas Marner, i remember i did at least, read it and felt incredibly sad for some reason, the man was so, good.tongue

Sizwe Bansi was ayt too, switching Id'z, good times sha

(1) (Reply)

Troubled Dust : Latest Work By Author Of Eze Goes To School / Last Words Of An Unborn Child / The Super Writer, Princesa, Is A Year Older Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.