Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Offer 7- Celebration Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday On 07/12/2013 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Offer 7- Celebration Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday On 07/12/2013 (4649 Views)

Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] / (pastor Anita Oyakhilome “Birthday Celebration” or Goddess Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offer 7- Celebration Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday On 07/12/2013 by Gombs(m): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2013
It is with great pleasure that we provide you with information on the special events being organized in honor of our dear man of God, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD. These global events are in celebration of dear our man of God, and to show our appreciation and gratitude for the blessing that he has been to all of us in the Ministry.

They include:

[size=16pt]International Day of Service (Service to Humanity)[/size]

The International Day of Service (IDS) is a unique day set aside to give every member of the ministry an opportunity to provide a Service to an organization, community or charity to commemorate the birthday of our Man of God. these services include but not limited to:
Environment
Charity Auction, Health Fair, Clean Up Neighbourhood, Street Lighting, Teach A Craft.
Senior Citizens
Help the Elderly, Visit the Elderly. Form a Mall Patrol with your friends to help seniors with their shopping.
Hungry / Homeless
Food / Cloth Drive, Excursion/ Soccer Match / Movies / "I Care Kits" for the Homeless, Visit Children's Hospital.
School Activities
School Teacher Recognition, School Supplies, Drug & Safety Awareness.
Safety Activities
Safety Signs, Safety Awareness for Bikers, for Workers and for Children
others
Free Tansportation Service, FREE MEDICAL TREATMENT AND AIDS TESTING TO THE POOR, FREE MEDICAL CARE, car wash service etc

[size=16pt]Global Gift Giving (Life-Changing Gifts)[/size]

Every member of our BLW Nation will have an opportunity to give a commemorative gift (the audio message titled "JESUS" ) to someone in celebration of the birthday of our Man of God. With every member around the world giving out this one gift, the world will be blessed in a unique way as we celebrate our Pastor, Mentor, Life-Coach, Rev Chris Oyakhilome PhD.

[size=16pt]Special Teenage Banquet[/size]

This is a Forum focused on the global impact of of our Man of God, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD on young people across the globe over the last 10-20 years.

[size=16pt]Special Children's Party[/size]

The children of the BLW Nation hold a very special place in the heart of our Man of God, and we have a special Offer 7 program for Children holding on December 7th 2013.

These events are not limited to members of the BLW nation, you too can be a part of it by simply walking into any Christ Embassy Church around the globe for more information or, you can visit www.offer7.org

God bless you.

... don't forget to upload videos and/or pics of services you rendered to your community on this website www.offer7.org

pls if you don't have anything positive to write, pls just view the page and move on. PLEASE, try not to derail the thread.

Re: Offer 7- Celebration Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday On 07/12/2013 by Oyinprince(m): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
i wish, i was in lagos. i mite nt participate in sum of the activities. Well, hopin to watch d videos
Re: Offer 7- Celebration Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday On 07/12/2013 by Joagbaje(m): 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
Omo yïí ma n wa ijogbon o coolm
Re: Offer 7- Celebration Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday On 07/12/2013 by Gombs(m): 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
Oyinprince: i wish, i was in lagos. i mite nt participate in sum of the activities. Well, hopin to watch d videos

It's not just a Lagos thing...it's GLOBAL cheesy
Re: Offer 7- Celebration Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday On 07/12/2013 by Oyinprince(m): 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
Gombs:

It's not just a Lagos thing...it's GLOBAL cheesy
i know,but ive nt found any CE church since i resumed skul in kwara lst week.I only av 2 copies of d msg 'Jesus' 4 d global gift givin.
Re: Offer 7- Celebration Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday On 07/12/2013 by Gombs(m): 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
Oyinprince: i know,but ive nt found any CE church since i resumed skul in kwara lst week.I only av 2 copies of d msg 'Jesus' 4 d global gift givin.

No CE in Kwara or the locality of your sch in Kwara?

Ok, no BLW Campus Fellowship for Kwara Poly?
Re: Offer 7- Celebration Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday On 07/12/2013 by PastorKun(m): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
grin
Re: Offer 7- Celebration Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday On 07/12/2013 by Paschal007: 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
How old is the birthday boy? smiley
Re: Offer 7- Celebration Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday On 07/12/2013 by PastorKun(m): 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
Another bumper harvest in the horizon for Oyaks. wink
Re: Offer 7- Celebration Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday On 07/12/2013 by Gombs(m): 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
^^
Behave o!
Or I'll have you banned!...
Re: Offer 7- Celebration Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday On 07/12/2013 by Goshen360(m): 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
Gombs: ^^
Behave o!
Or I'll have you banned!...

grin grin grin
Re: Offer 7- Celebration Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday On 07/12/2013 by Oyinprince(m): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
Gombs:
No CE in Kwara or the locality of your sch in Kwara?
Ok, no BLW Campus Fellowship for Kwara Poly?
like i said b4 ive not found any , i blive i'l do soon sha
Re: Offer 7- Celebration Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday On 07/12/2013 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
I will never wish someone who is robbing my brothers and sisters a happy birthday, not now, not ever.

This MAN remains a danger to the church in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Offer 7- Celebration Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday On 07/12/2013 by Oyinprince(m): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
frosbel: I will never wish someone who is robbin my brothers and sisters a happy birthday,not now,not ever.
This MAN remains a danger to the church in Nigeria.
u read the OP?If u dnt av any positive tin 2 add,must u add comments?
Re: Offer 7- Celebration Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday On 07/12/2013 by Gombs(m): 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
^^
I tire o!...

I hope MODs do the needful
Re: Offer 7- Celebration Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday On 07/12/2013 by nora544: 9:55am On Dec 04, 2013
This advertisement remembers me of the advertisment of a do it your self market in my country, they have realy they same and they mean with this make something in your house and it has nothing to do with a church.

The prosperity theology promotes the idolatry of money.
Re: Offer 7- Celebration Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday On 07/12/2013 by Gombs(m): 9:59am On Dec 04, 2013
^^
Thanks for stopping by ma'am... Your opinion is duly noted, not that I even understood what you wrote.
Re: Offer 7- Celebration Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday On 07/12/2013 by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 04, 2013
Gombs: It is with great pleasure that we provide you with information on the special events being organized in honor of our dear man of God, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD. These global events are in celebration of dear our man of God, and to show our appreciation and gratitude for the blessing that he has been to all of us in the Ministry.

They include:

[size=16pt]International Day of Service (Service to Humanity)[/size]

The International Day of Service (IDS) is a unique day set aside to give every member of the ministry an opportunity to provide a Service to an organization, community or charity to commemorate the birthday of our Man of God. these services include but not limited to:
Environment
Charity Auction, Health Fair, Clean Up Neighbourhood, Street Lighting, Teach A Craft.
Senior Citizens
Help the Elderly, Visit the Elderly. Form a Mall Patrol with your friends to help seniors with their shopping.
Hungry / Homeless
Food / Cloth Drive, Excursion/ Soccer Match / Movies / "I Care Kits" for the Homeless, Visit Children's Hospital.
School Activities
School Teacher Recognition, School Supplies, Drug & Safety Awareness.
Safety Activities
Safety Signs, Safety Awareness for Bikers, for Workers and for Children
others
Free Tansportation Service, FREE MEDICAL TREATMENT AND AIDS TESTING TO THE POOR, FREE MEDICAL CARE, car wash service etc

[size=16pt]Global Gift Giving (Life-Changing Gifts)[/size]

Every member of our BLW Nation will have an opportunity to give a commemorative gift (the audio message titled "JESUS" ) to someone in celebration of the birthday of our Man of God. With every member around the world giving out this one gift, the world will be blessed in a unique way as we celebrate our Pastor, Mentor, Life-Coach, Rev Chris Oyakhilome PhD.

[size=16pt]Special Teenage Banquet[/size]

This is a Forum focused on the global impact of of our Man of God, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD on young people across the globe over the last 10-20 years.

[size=16pt]Special Children's Party[/size]

The children of the BLW Nation hold a very special place in the heart of our Man of God, and we have a special Offer 7 program for Children holding on December 7th 2013.

These events are not limited to members of the BLW nation, you too can be a part of it by simply walking into any Christ Embassy Church around the globe for more information or, you can visit www.offer7.org

God bless you.

... don't forget to upload videos and/or pics of services you rendered to your community on this website www.offer7.org

pls if you don't have anything positive to write, pls just view the page and move on. PLEASE, try not to derail the thread.

IDOL Worship.

cool

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Lying On The Sky With Her Baby(skull And Bone) / Photo: Another True Meaning Of Ramadan That Will Get U Closer To Allah / Very Interesting Question For Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.