Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:45 PM

.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / .. (1570 Views)

Which BIS Subscription Works On Iphone / Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec / How To Boost Your 2go Star Progress From Novice To Ultimate In 1week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by philtrum(m): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2013

4 Likes

Re: .. by 360command: 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
philtrum: It's no longer news that Airtel BIS will cease to work on other devices, plus the fact that other network providers had already cut that same advantage. so you are somehow "OYO" including me, except you have a working tweak or you manage to subscribe for 1k- 260mb and other.
The Question now is how much are you willing to pay and how much data do want to get for it?

personally I think if they can give BB 3GB for 1k We should get the same. ........Instead of cheating us by giving us 260mb
by their fruit YE shall know them
Re: .. by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
360command: by their fruit YE shall know them

talk like person wey get sense na.. sad

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2013
philtrum: It's no longer news that Airtel BIS will cease to work on other devices, plus the fact that other network providers had already cut that same advantage. so you are somehow "OYO" including me, except you have a working tweak or you manage to subscribe for 1k- 260mb and other.
The Question now is how much are you willing to pay and how much data do want to get for it?

personally I think if they can give BB 3GB for 1k We should get the same. ........Instead of cheating us by giving us 260mb

get a blackberry phone or GO AND DIE !

1 Like

Re: .. by philtrum(m): 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
rafhell:

get a blackberry phone or GO AND DIE !

hello I know you don't have up 2million so I won't take you by ur word...... we only need relevant response here.don't mix it with stupidity
Re: .. by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
philtrum:

hello I know you don't have up 2million so I won't take you by ur word...... we only need relevant response here.don't mix it with stupidity

okay... but still get a blackberry phone or GO AND DIE ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: .. by philtrum(m): 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
360command: by their fruit YE shall know them

talk the one d one wey concern you oo
Re: .. by philtrum(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

okay... but still get a blackberry phone or GO AND DIE ! cheesy

I am sorry u have no name. And from this mo he shall be called mumu
Re: .. by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
philtrum:
I am sorry u have no name. And from this mo he shall be called mumu

ai don hear ooo..... but still get a bb or die off!!!!!
Re: .. by packa(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
All Android users ping or wats app 08052514636 24EA56B
Re: .. by psalmdave(m): 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
When a tweak stops working thats wen everyone will remember Data fairness,wen another tweaks comes up...suggestions like this will be again forgotten

1 Like

Re: .. by OCTAVO: 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
You can get 1gb for N1500 on Glo network. Instead of 200mb for 1k. If you are interested, contact me for more info 7c40d57f.

(1) (Reply)

Tech: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phones / How To Recover Deleted Notes On Iphone Directly And Itunes Backup Files / Gtbank Sms Banking: Block Your Lost Atm Cards With Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.