Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? (5769 Views)

Web Design Trends That Will Be Common In 2014 / Things Web Developers Must Achieve / What Do You Intend To Achieve In 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by dorange(m): 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
Launching my social website by the end of this year....y'all watchout...next year...planning to learn c++
Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by whalesnoni: 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
Its a secret embarassed 1.develop mobile app 2. Develop mobile app and 3. ............
Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by DAvIt0(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
Djtm: Well, well, well.....
-----------
Edit: oh this thread made frontpage? Wow.
Well, I would love to learn other javascript libraries asides jquery and use them perfectly. I would also explore promising areas and see how far I can go. I would love to create a startup too. I have been watching bloomberg and I'm going crazy. I need a lot of spare time to acheive all these next year. Oh Lord, send us another ASUU strike next year and I would serve you forever.

Yea. Same here. Watching BloomBerg and im stoked
Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by MindExplorer(m): 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
I love web development. Just can't find time to really get into it.
Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by joe120120(m): 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
My plain is to explore bible into three langauage in naija.
2. To buld offline nigeria gps.by God grace
Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by diarra94(m): 11:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
RedBenson:

Pls would u rather advise me to learn html instead javascript?
javascript is a very interesting language infact probably one of my favorites but it's importance and application is gradually falling. with newer and more advanced versions of html, you can now code both the function and scripting of webpages. but you should learn javascript first if you are trying to learn programming, it would give you a good knowledge and foundation of progamming.
Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 05, 2013
RedBenson:

Pls would u rather advise me to learn html instead javascript?
u can learn both but learn html first
Re: What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 05, 2013
Djtm:
learn html first.

diarra94: javascript is a very interesting language infact probably one of my favorites but it's importance and application is gradually falling. with newer and more advanced versions of html, you can now code both the function and scripting of webpages. but you
should learn javascript first if you are trying to learn programming, it would give you a good knowledge and foundation of progamming.

marhyorh:
u can learn both but learn html first

Ok. All thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desktop View And Mobile View, Which Is Better For A Blog / How To Build A High Quality Website - Climaxbox / Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.