Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? (1719 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / She Refuses To Wash His Clothes / Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by ifyonu5: 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
my girl spends a lot of time at my house and as a result half of her wadrobe is in my house we do house cleaning and washing together any weekend she is around and sometimes when iam not chanced she does the washing on her own including my boxers and other times when she isnt around and i want to wash i wash all dirty clothes in the laundry basket including her undies and i didnt see anything wrong with it until last weekend my guy was around and he noticed me hanging clothes out to dry after washing including those of my girl and since then he hasnt let me be because according to him it is not manly to wash your girls undies how true is this?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by Pretyangel25(f): 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
Chai Love is indeed blind 4 Op 2 be washing his babe undies. Keep it up
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by Mynd44: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
Pretyangel25: Chai Love is indeed blind 4 Op 2 be washing his babe undies. Keep it up
undecided

If she can wash his own, why can't he wash hers?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by KingEdwardI(m): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
Handwash or with washing machine?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by skydeep(f): 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
Is she an amputee?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by Pretyangel25(f): 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
@ mynd 44 hope is not what I'm thinking o?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by drnairalov: 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
lol..bruh it is not wrong...if u can have sex wit her, why cant you watch her panties, (undies)...go on bruh, continue the good work..,you re so on point jare biko
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by Mynd44: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
Pretyangel25: @ mynd 44 hope is not what I'm thinking o?
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by homesteady(m): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
I can't imagine myself washing woman pant lipsrsealed it looks awkward undecided
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by sweetestguy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
Washing d undies? Y do we pay particular attention to undies,u can wash her clothes without pipul raisin an eye,bt wen it comes to undies,na wahala,yet u de enter JERUSALEM
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
What is there..don't mind ur frend he's Jealous..me i can do it..
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by specialzobo(m): 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
Wtf! As in what da fucck! mehn I can't try that shiit,,dey say love is blind, but not for dat levels o...the only thing I can help her do is to pull it off her waist
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
Well, my religious doctrine permits a guy to do that.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by mayorall(m): 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
I do it for my lady when she comes around. There's no big deal in this.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
No sir, it's not wrong but apply wisdom. Na dia see finish dey start.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by Enegod(m): 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
Which kind yeye gist b dis na?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by missdebs(f): 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
this dude shuld b shot
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
Enegod: Which kind yeye gist b dis na?
bros I nor understand o, I cnt do such abeg! If she nor wan wash my boxer, make she leave am, I get hand. Shuuuuuu
Any girl wey allow her guy dey wash her pant nor get inner respect and regard for men.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by Enegod(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
missdebs: this dude shuld b shot
undecided
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by Enegod(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
Jenams: bros I nor understand o, I cnt do such abeg! If she nor wan wash my boxer, make she leave am, I get hand. Shuuuuuu
Any girl wey allow her guy dey wash her pant nor get inner respect and regard for men.
√√
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by tpia5: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
did she ask you to wash her undies?

why dont you just let her wash her underwear herself, or is she complaining she cant wash them?

who washed them before you started dating?

just separate her undies and wash everything else, or simply say you have an undies fetish therefore you enjoy washing them.

lord have mercy.

and did she refuse to wash her own clothes btw, geez, una nor even marry yet ke?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by Elnino4ladies: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
D tin d even irritate me wen i d pull am off her waist durin kerewa...let more of washin it...spit profusely....
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
my dear as a woman I won't allow my man or anybody to touch my pant.no matter how clean you wash it, i must re-wash it.even in my house everybody mind his or her business. if you are sick don't wear panties when you get better you can wear because nobody will wash it for you.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by tpia5: 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
how can a woman even be comfortable with a guy washing her pant?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by drmikeadams(m): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
Haha if u need sincere opinion carry ur friends go bear parlor ,or foot ball viewing center ,tell every body say u dey wash ur girl undies.;..i swear u go knw say u be charly

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by Idiataqueen(f): 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hope u no dey wash her bloody pant o if u are ur own don finish be dat grin
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by pasqal09: 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
This OP has surely ingested love potion
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by Nextworldnx(m): 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
I can never do that! Not in dis lifetime.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
Idiata queen: Hope u no dey wash her bloody pant o if u are ur own don finish be dat grin

How? what will happen to him?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
How on earth is it wrong? Keep washing bro. . . What she should do now is to always keep the dirty panties for you to wash.

Na your own better.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by Iaz93: 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
Undies, as in her pants? embarassed
HAH! angry

The girl sef no well. Why should she keep her undies for her guy to wash? undecided
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wash His Girls Undies? by Obidikejr(m): 11:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mynd_44: undecided

If she can wash his own, why can't he wash hers?

There's a big difference brother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders How Did U Meet Your Spouse / Is She Married Or Not? / Funny Pics Reloaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.