Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Love and Diamonds - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love and Diamonds (49198 Views)

To Love And Leave. (story Series) / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love and Diamonds by trixandra(f): 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
Aliydave: Choi, C suspense!! shocked, still following oh. when will d nxt update come?
lol, I don't know yet
Re: Love and Diamonds by trixandra(f): 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
Queen xstar: Weldone Trix.
Thank you dear
zyzxx: u are wonderful,, gud work
Thank you dear
Re: Love and Diamonds by PreanceMapiae(m): 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
trixandra: Thank you my rove. When is the wedding?
...pick a date trixy
Re: Love and Diamonds by benedictilemona(m): 7:51am On Jan 04, 2014
trixandra: who is Stephanie Okereke? Lol. Thank you Of coz, I was planless of names o, thank you
sh z an actress...i waz only jokin,wu u wan marry wen am around,am vexed.......lol
Re: Love and Diamonds by Cronyy: 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
Amazing work, trix
Re: Love and Diamonds by lolabridget(f): 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
The story is too much....waiting
Re: Love and Diamonds by trixandra(f): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
Cronyy: Amazing work, trix
Thank you dear
Re: Love and Diamonds by trixandra(f): 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
lola_bridget: The story is too much....waiting
Thank you Lola
Re: Love and Diamonds by Hameenat94(f): 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
na dis waitin make me brk person hed
Re: Love and Diamonds by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Love and Diamonds by trixandra(f): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
decaprico: Do you love mythical stories? Do You wanna be a vampire? Do you hate werewolves? Do you believe in Magic? if yes! yes!! yes!!! click and explore this exciting story https://www.nairaland.com/1576519/dairy-ric-wardson
Sorry, I don't. Check another thread.
Re: Love and Diamonds by trixandra(f): 6:59am On Jan 05, 2014
Hameenat94: na dis waitin make me brk person hed
lol,
Re: Love and Diamonds by lanicky(f): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
Wow ! ! ! Dis story is 3 much.
*.*.U higly talented*.*.
More sugar 2 ya tea in Jesus name grin
Don't keep me waiting OoOo
Re: Love and Diamonds by lanicky(f): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
Wow ! ! ! Dis story is 3 much.
*.*.U highly talented*.*.
Re: Love and Diamonds by chade(f): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
Gr8 piece u've got here ma'm.thumbs up

following#
Re: Love and Diamonds by trixandra(f): 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
lanicky: Wow ! ! ! Dis story is 3 much.
*.*.U highly talented*.*.
Thank you dear. U sef you are 3 much
Re: Love and Diamonds by trixandra(f): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
chade: Gr8 piece u've got here ma'm.thumbs up

following#
thank you wink
chade: Gr8 piece u've got here ma'm.thumbs up

following#
thank you
Re: Love and Diamonds by trixandra(f): 12:11am On Jan 07, 2014
CHAPTER EIGHT.

"What?" I asked lifting myself from the floor where I was sprawled some minutes ago and walked towards Preye.

"Who is Stephanie?" She asked again. I ransacked my mind but the name Stephanie didn't come up.
"I don't know. I can't remember anybody with that name." I took the phone wondering how she was able to track the sender of the strange message. I opened the message, it was still the same. No addition nor subtraction. I wanted to know how she was able to track the sender. "How did you do it?"
"Just the normal way." She replied eating out of the long forgotten popcorn. Oh! I forgot, Preye was the computer guru in the house but still the name Stephanie didn't ring a bell. Amina took the phone from me while I went back to shut down my laptop. I was backing the television when Preye said, "Kaine, whats your picture doing on the screen?" I turned and behold was my picture on in-set. The Mogajis were being interviewed by the press. Great, now what. I sighed and moved closer to the screen. "Please increase the volume Preye." I said.

"It is a dark period for the Mogajis whose only son had died mysteriously in one of the leading hospitals in Nigeria located in Abuja last weekend and the picture you see inserted at the corner is that of the young doctor who is suspected to have caused the death of the young heir. Sir, we are aware that you had just concluded the burial rites for your son, are you going to leave the matter at that or demand justice for your son?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love and Diamonds by Hameenat94(f): 6:16am On Jan 07, 2014
kaine z in deep shit
Re: Love and Diamonds by Khemyte(f): 9:14am On Jan 07, 2014
I feel sowie 4 kaine o buh i tink it Dr. Biola's handwork
Re: Love and Diamonds by Saidxxx: 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
i must confess babe dis story is d best i've read in NL.why dnt u sell dis script 2 one of nigeria leadin producures frm d movie industries.am damn sure u'll make millions frm it.giv it a try.i cnt wait 4 d next update.
Re: Love and Diamonds by Heyzee200(m): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
even though itz a great story,d writer z just too slow 4 my liking ahn ahn!
Re: Love and Diamonds by trixandra(f): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
My people make una no vex. I have already written chapter eight but the problem is I am having network issues plus NEPA wahala. Even now I am typing with an almost dead battery. Hopefully by tomorrow I will upload the rest. Thank you for understanding.
Re: Love and Diamonds by trixandra(f): 7:11am On Jan 08, 2014
#######################

"Yes we are, he was our only son. Who wouldn't?"

"How do you intend to achieve that sir?"
"We are going to sue the hospital and demand their license be revoked."

"What about the doctor?"

"She will be facing criminal charges."

"What if ...?" The journalist was cut off by the Mogaji's armed security men. He straightened his rumpled shirt as a result of the rough handling by the security. He continued "As we just heard, the Mogaji's are clear on their statement. They are suing the most notable and leading hospital in northern Nigeria, St Anne's hospital and they are ready to unleash their arsenals. Let's see how this works for them as they pursue justice for their son. I am Davis Clark reporting for TVC." I was perplexed was an understatement to what I felt at the moment. I stood arms akimbo still staring at the Tv already turned off by Preye. I didn't expect them to grant that interview to the press. This is going to be even more complicated than I had thought initially. Amina had that look on her face that tells me she was thinking about the right words to say but couldn't find any. Preye suggested we should just call it a day and go to bed. We went upstairs to our rooms saying nothing to each other deep in thought. One person's problem was the other's problem also.

1 Like

Re: Love and Diamonds by trixandra(f): 7:12am On Jan 08, 2014
I will continue this evening. Duty calls. Don't forget to comment.

1 Like

Re: Love and Diamonds by benedictilemona(m): 7:42am On Jan 08, 2014
nene in big shit,,,,,nice updatez buh dy ar short............stil waitin
Re: Love and Diamonds by trixandra(f): 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
#########################################################################################

RAYMOND’S POV

I was sitting in my study trying to sort out some files and going over the company’s accounts for the month. I was lucky that Naeto had fallen asleep quite early if not he would have kept me busy doing nothing by feeding me stories of what happened in school or what Tammy did or hat she didn’t do. Tammy was my little’s boy crush at only five years old. I read some of the mails and sent them to trash after which I logged onto the company’s website. Fifteen minutes into that, buy phone buzzed on the table. It was Henshaw. I answered it. “My guy, what’s up now?”
“Fine. You dey close to your TV?”
“No.” I replied curtly wondering what my television has got to do with what Henshaw wants to say. I have never been a fan of television but I had to keep them in my home because of my kid and visitors.
“You sef, you no dy like TV, why you come put am for house? Na for decoration?”
I laughed. “ I have a little kid at home now. What do you expect?”
He continued rambling in pidgin. “E be like say I just say your girlfriend’s picture on TV?”
“What?” I asked surprised leaving the study heading towards the main sitting room.
“Check TVC. I watched it two hours ago but I think they are doing a re-broadcast now. If you no se am check 360nobs or Linda Ikeji, you no say she likes news too much. This one your girlfriend wan enter the same trouser with the big names in this country.”
“Thanks for the info, I will just check it now.” I said an disconnected the call. I turned on the TV and scrolled to the channel and there it was, a picture on Nene on inset and the parents of Fatai being interviewed by the journalists. She had told me about the meeting this afternoon when we spoke but I didn’t know it would escalate to this before the end of the day. Being on this news is a different ball game altogether because you have to constantly hide from people always and especially all those overzealous journalists who liked finding dirt on people even when there is none. I had once been a victim of that the reason why I had use a pseudo name in my acquired businesses. I tried Nene’s number but it was switched off. I knew exactly what to do at that moment. I opened my phonebook and searched for a particular contact I hadn’t used in years. I found the number and I dialed. At the first ring, Brad’s familiar deep and husky voice said, “Hello.”
“Brad, please I need you to do a favour for me. Come to my office tomorrow and I will give you the details.”

1 Like

Re: Love and Diamonds by trixandra(f): 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
Thank you to all those that have been reading my story, those commenting and encouraging me, the ghost readers and even the guests. I could not have reached this stage without your support and encouragements, even those that always complain about it being short, you spur me to write more. I am very grateful to all of you. So school has started officially and my updates won't be as frequent as it was during the holidays but my blog will always be updated every Sunday. you can always check it out. I will continue to update so don't think I have abandoned the story on Nairaland. I haven't because I started here and I cannot forget my first family here on Nairaland. Thank you. Hasta lavista.

1 Like

Re: Love and Diamonds by wumiesontop: 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
Your updates are too short na! Anyway thanks 4 d update
Re: Love and Diamonds by trixandra(f): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
wumiesontop: Your updates are too short na! Anyway thanks 4 d update
I am using a phone at the moment and I can't type more than 2500 characters. It's annoying I know. I promise it will be longer from next week
Re: Love and Diamonds by wumiesontop: 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
Thanks
Re: Love and Diamonds by trixandra(f): 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
wumiesontop: Thanks
you are welcome my dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" / Razor Tongue: A Story / VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.