Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

"Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker (15537 Views)

Phyno Aka ''hit Maker'' Drops An Epic Video Of His Single ''shut Down'' / Mi-fliss Set To Shoot His Skipobropopo And His Erotic Hit Maker Track Underwear. / 9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
Nice joint @OP... Beats was ok... Lyrics need to have more content. Anyway, keep it up. The sky is your limit bro
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by crackhouse(m): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
I like the beat. and you were able to come out with this in a short period. that's nice.
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by ejifranks(m): 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
crackhouse: I like the beat. and you were able to come out with this in a short period. that's nice.
tnks
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by Youngtekkey(m): 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
nice song bro keep it up plus i like dat beat
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by ejifranks(m): 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
Youngtekkey: nice song bro keep it up plus i like dat beat
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by olumyde5(m): 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
ejifranks: Yesooo TnE is Here again!!!!!!

I promised you all my dear nairaland friends that i will be coming out with a new joint titled " Go and Die" on this thread

www.nairaland.com/1534719/go-die-oshiomole-tells-widow/30#19873435

I thank God for the Inspiration oooo , and to my good ever blazing comrade governor Adams Oshiomole who provided me with the hook....God bless you sir...

Here it is

Download and Enjoy

TnE - Go and Die (Produced by D7)

download Here

http:///ubig3el2jbb4

http://www.reverbnation.com/tnefame/song/19363019-go-and-die

Artist _ TnE
Label_ Unsigned
twitter_ @Tnefame
Facebook_ /tne.fame
Facebook Fan page_ TnE

BBM 268DCCD0

wa sere omo
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by jascon1(m): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2013
Well, let's support the young man. At least he is making a positive effort to survival. This is what the Nigerian youths Should be thinking, creativity.
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by ejifranks(m): 11:02am On Dec 08, 2013
Itsfresca: Hello friends, I am looking for
investors to start up my brand of
record label called "house of sages entertainment".
My number is 08066870414 and
facebook account is "aqua fresca cpunk" hit me up,
if you are interested, thanks.
God go help u
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
Am sure the song may be boring
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by ejifranks(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
captivating: Am sure the song may be boring
nothing stops u from checking the may be hun..feel free
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by Lanspower(m): 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
I hail your creativity bro considering the fact that the go and die tin just surfaced few weeks ago and you manage to beautifully come up with the nice lyrics. This is already shared on my FB page wishing you success bro
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by ejifranks(m): 9:01am On Dec 09, 2013
Lanspower: I hail your creativity bro considering the fact that the go and die tin just surfaced few weeks ago and you manage to beautifully come up with the nice lyrics. This is already shared on my FB page wishing you success bro
Bless you Broda.... Thanks so Much
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by frainc(m): 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
ejifranks: Bless you Broda.... Thanks so Much
Can you pls text your mobile number to 07036886202
that is if you don't mind
Thanks.

F'Rainbow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' / The Song: The Song - Olorun Mimo/2ce Olorun Mimo Olorun Baba, Olorun Baba Olorun / Pinkyxxx Bad Bitch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.