Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends (272376 Views)

How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. / D@ New Meet Up Zone 4 Cool People: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
Thinkr:
no problem boss. She's all urs. I thought you started setting the p before sef. Hehe
hahahahahahahhaha!
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Thinkr(m): 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
hahahahahahahhaha!
why you dey laff? grin what do you mean by that
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Thinkr:
me abi you. Asin you dey get pals na. To have kept this thread going for a long time no be beans na. Thanks to ur customers
not really o!!! I've been able to keep this thread alive 4 dis long cos i've learnt hw to deal with people and mainly becos I still have a lot to get outta here.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Thinkr:
why you dey laff? grin what do you mean by that
who u dey give out
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
Na wa ooo! Una no dey exchange Christmas gift 4 here.....oya who will play d game of fastest fingers who is interested Some1 will scramble R.card of @ least 100 buck. Who ever can arrange it wins. One a day till new yr. Like 10 who r willing to let go of 100 bucks shud speak up
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Thinkr(m): 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
not really o!!! I've been able to keep this thread alive 4 dis long cos i've learnt hw to deal with people and mainly becos I still have a lot to get outta here.
cane or koboko or frog jump or bend down and touch ur toes? "You still have a lot to get outta here" sounds interesting. Expanciate plz
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Thinkr(m): 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
who u dey give out
you nau. Are you married ooor you are in a relationship that could lead to marriage anytime from now?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
Thinkr:
cane or koboko or frog jump or bend down and touch ur toes? "You still have a lot to get outta here" sounds interesting. Expanciate plz
you too like gist! Will tell wen d tym is rite
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
Thinkr:
you nau. Are you married ooor you are in a relationship that could lead to marriage anytime from now?
by the grace of God yes!!!
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Thinkr(m): 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
you too like gist! Will tell wen d tym is rite
Expanciate no be gisting na. Ok ooo
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:

Thank God for you ooooo...Please INVITE me for the WEDDING cheesy
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ferdybaba:

sure will
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Thinkr(m): 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
hmmmmm that's good. I hope he is like me, handsome, nice, God fearing, tall, pink lips, six packs, baritone voice and most importantly humble?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Thinkr(m): 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ferdybaba:

Ahan* na so you like rice reach? grin gm
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
Thinkr:
hmmmmm that's good. I hope he is like me, handsome, nice, God fearing, tall, pink lips, six packs, baritone voice and most importantly humble?
haahahahahah! I don't know if he's like you but I know he has all of my heart kiss i'm happy & I love him dats all dat counts grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Thinkr:
free the guy na...... e dey talk e mind. instead of u to talk ur mind u dey form.... smh
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
Thinkr:

Lol@ rice...Is that ur own high point for attending wedding grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Thinkr(m): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
haahahahahah! I don't know if he's like you but I know he has all of my heart kiss i'm happy & I love him dats all dat counts grin
hehehe I just dey joke oh. I fine na hin I no put picture for profile lolz. Anyways good luck with that. And have a great afternoon
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
free the guy na...... e dey talk e mind. instead of u to talk ur mind u dey form.... smh

Wetin u sef dey talk undecided undecided
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
Thinkr:
hehehe I just dey joke oh. I fine na hin I no put picture for profile lolz. Anyways good luck with that. And have a great afternoon
lol! Thanks dear& u too
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ferdybaba:

Wetin u sef dey talk undecided undecided
nothing oooo
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Thinkr(m): 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
make E no be next year sha.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Thinkr(m): 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ferdybaba:

Lol@ rice...Is that ur own high point for attending wedding grin
Lolz* that one sef follow na.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Thinkr:
make E no be next year sha.
y now
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by eromosele2: 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
no need to ask, I already know u are from Edo state and ishan to be precise. How can everywhere be dry na? It's a new week unless it's d environment where u r now.

Yeah, it is the environment. It is one quiet "big man" environment. And i also believe my department its always like that on Monday Morning.

Sorry, it took another Monday before i reply, i don't often log in per se. I prefer the guest status most times.

Hope you are good?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
my dear no be small mata o! U don see where u go tell boy "I av a bf" e go still dey tell u "common u don't av hhis ring" or make boy diisturb u day & nite. D more u push him away d harder he makes his point known. Some will even tell u they r d better choice... my brother girls dey c tinz

Some of those types need you to put them in a continuous loop
So they can learn to let go. Most of them don't like the ladies they are after they just want what they want . You should learn to block them from your phones to have peace.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
eromosele2:

Yeah, it is the environment. It is one quiet "big man" environment. And i also believe my department its always like that on Monday Morning.

Sorry, it took another Monday before i reply, i don't often log in per se. I prefer the guest status most times.

Hope you are good?
okay o, yea am good
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
signor11:

Some of those types need you to put them in a continuous loop
So they can learn to let go. Most of them don't like the ladies they are after they just want what they want . You should learn to block them from your phones to have peace.
okay oooo
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
okay oooo

Nice
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by slimedge(m): 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
hahahaha cheesy grin u need aa campaign manager
....I don't need to search far cos I gat you diva......My campaign manager!!!..lol
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 23, 2014
Han,neva tot i'd see dx thread again,chai,na one cutie cari comot fr here o bt ow,i'm bck,Xo,fastest fingerx u cal it,hum?@mfleexy.,u go first,ima patiently waitin,i'l just kip it cool,wil go fr zobo,dnt wana mis d card,xo,i wnt take alomo,myt go after u
*place hand on ha shoulder on a romantic way,lookx into ha cute eyex,takex my face xo close t her'x in a sexy manner,nd whisperx t ha, 'abeg dear,tel me dat recharge card pin b4 u go post am,love u*winkx*
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 6:01am On Dec 23, 2014
thronekid:
Han,neva tot i'd see dx thread again,chai,na one cutie cari comot fr here o bt ow,i'm bck,Xo,fastest fingerx u cal it,hum?@mfleexy.,u go first,ima patiently waitin,i'l just kip it cool,wil go fr zobo,dnt wana mis d card,xo,i wnt take alomo,myt go after u
*place hand on ha shoulder on a romantic way,lookx into ha cute eyex,takex my face xo close t her'x in a sexy manner,nd whisperx t ha, 'abeg dear,tel me dat recharge card pin b4 u go post am,love u*winkx*
What does thronekid actually want

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (242) (Reply)

Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.