Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,936 members, 7,803,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) (2628 Views)

I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics / Buhari To Ojukwu’s Mother In A 1984 Cartoon / Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by ChinoElects1: 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
APGA Victory: Ume leads Obiano to Ojukwu's Musoleum(Pictures)

Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by ChinoElects1: 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
More pictures from Nnewi

Igwe Aguleri flanked By Ojukwu Jr and Dr Obiano

Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by ChinoElects1: 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
Approaching Ojukwu's Mausoleum

Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by ChinoElects1: 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
In front of Ojukwu's Mausoleum

Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by ChinoElects1: 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
Inside Ojukwu's Mausoleum @ Nnewi

Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
Chai! I pity Ndi Anambra! So this puppet wants a dead Ojukwu to help him govern Anambra angry angry angry Incompetency is written all over this man cool

3 Likes

Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by Zonacom(m): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:
Chai! I pity Ndi Anambra! So this puppet wants a dead Ojukwu to help him govern Anambra angry angry angry Incompetency is written all over this man cool
Dude, me thinks you've stated this over and over. You pity us and know what is good for us morethan we do. Noted, just shift to other matters abeg

12 Likes

Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by ChinoElects1: 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
Zona.com:

Dude, me thinks you've stated this over and over. You pity us and know what is good for us morethan we do. Noted, just shift to other matters abeg

Did you just reply that dolt? You just dignified him..

2 Likes

Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
Chino.Elects:

Did you just reply that dolt? You just dignified him..

Chino the never-do-well, who earns a living spreading falsehoods in the internet, the nincompoop, the psychopathic marabout without conscience. Don't dare me this night, we are not on the same level;
Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:
What kinda man goes by the name EUGENE NKWUENU? You surely are some unrivalled nuisance around here. I suggest you pity your scalar life first before ndi Anambra.
Nairaland currently has no pest like you. Btw, something tells me you need to see a shrink, ASAP!

2 Likes

Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by bushwailo: 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
I don't understand how this Ojukwu guy is an Igbo legend/Role model in any way.
he led a futile war were millions of his people perished for nothing only to abscond at the last minute.
He came back and joined the a party led by Northerners against the Igbo party at the time.
He married a girl young enough to be his daughter.
He disowned his own child and had illegitimate children with Norther prostitutes.

Still some dumb fools still worship the guy
Tufia kwa !

6 Likes

Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
bushwailo: I don't understand how this Ojukwu guy is an Igbo legend/Role model in any way.
he led a futile war were millions of his people perished for nothing only to abscond at the last minute.
He came back and joined the a party led by Northerners against the Igbo party at the time.
He disowned his own child and had illegitimate children with Norther prostitutes.

Tufia kwa !

just like we cannot understand how awolowo could starve millions of kids to death
yet he is still worshiped like a god in yoruba land.
olorun maje!

2 Likes

Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by FreeGlobe(f): 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
bushwailo: I don't understand how this Ojukwu guy is an Igbo legend/Role model in any way.

Tufia kwa !
what a fool! so tell me why Awolowo the baby and self murderer is a Yoruba legend. You are beyond dumb mate.

Meanwhile has the governor select paid the crook umeh the first installment of their agreement while we await the courts to squash the fraudulent election.

4 Likes

Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by bushwailo: 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
FreeGlobe:
what a fool! so tell why Awolowo the baby killer is a Yoruba legend. You are beyond dumb mate.
Meanwhile has the governor select paid the crook umeh the first installment of their agreement while we await the courts to squash the fraudulent election.
re@lchange:

just like we cannot understand how awolowo could starve millions of kids to death
olorun maje!
See these fools, they have jumped on Awolowo and Yoruba people.
Because it is impossible for an Igboman to criticize Ojukwu.
Don't you think there are some Igbo peeps out there who are nit party to this shit !
This is the same mentality Obi and his cohorts duly exploited in the just concluded elections.

1 Like

Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by FreeGlobe(f): 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
bushwailo:

See these fools, they have jumped on Awolowo and Yoruba people.
Because it is impossible for an Igboman to criticize Ojukwu.
Don't you think there are some Igbo peeps out there who are nit party to this shit !
This is the same mentality Obi and his cohorts duly exploited in the just concluded elections.
Dude I just went through your post, you are mentally unstable. Sorry I responded to your post. Today you are Yoruba tomorrow you are Igbo. Today you support Ngige, Tomorrow you are anti Ngige. Please check yourself into the nearest psychiatry. wtf
Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by normaljenny(m): 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2013

Tufia kwa !

My brother see me see trouble o.

Am an ibo man but this ojukwu of a guy (I don't have the right to hate sha) but I never and will never like that brat. And to say that this foolish red cap politicians instead of pouring out ecomunion or thanks giving out to God for the victory they had through rigging, they headed to nnewi to pray to an idol (ojukwu) and begging him to help him (obiano) govern anambara state. I am just so disappointed in Obi, Obiano, Umeh, and the rest of them.

And that ojukwu (their god) should be aware that before 2015 elapse all Obi and Obiano is set to join the PDP party. That is the arrangement between obi and the abuja people, that's the reason for his closeness with them (PDP people) since last year.

And after then I will see if it is Zik or eddy na nnogu they will go pray to.

Foooolishh politicians

Mtseeeeeeeeeeew
Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by bushwailo: 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Dude I just went through your post, you are mentally unstable. Sorry I responded to your post. Today you are Yoruba tomorrow you are Igbo. Today you support Ngige, Tomorrow you are anti Ngige. Please check yourself into the nearest psychiatry. wtf
You are the one who is mental.
I have never been Yoruba.
I supported Ngige and still feel he was the best to govern Anambra.
But truth be told, Ngige lost the election flat !

Not because he was not the better candidate.
But because Obi and APGA exploited the stupid mentality inherent amongst our Igbo kindred.
Just like the one you are displaying right now.
People like you are part of the problem.

You are the most tribalistic and yet you start crying whenever you are at the receiving end.

1 Like

Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
i have never seen an igbo man dumb enough to go by name "bush-wayo".
omo, you are not igbo

1 Like

Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by bushwailo: 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
re@lchange:
i have never seen an igbo man dumb enough to go by name "bush-wayo".
omo, you are not igbo
Na wa o !
You r seriously dull shocked
I'm really sorry for you. How do you manage through life ? embarassed
Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by Symphony007: 2:13am On Dec 04, 2013
So ojukwu is now the chairman mao of APGA. Why did they burry him? Why did'nt they just embalm his body and put in glass so they can bow before him more frequently.#pathetic.

5 Likes

Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 04, 2013
Symphony007: So ojukwu is now the chairman mao of APGA. Why did they burry him? Why did'nt they just embalm his body and put in glass so they can bow before him more frequently.#pathetic.
Well unlike you folks who have no respect for your dead, in Igboland it is our tradition and culture to honor the dead(especially the great).
Even Chinua Achebe of blessed memories once wrote in one of his many books that ''Whosoever pays respect to the great, paves the way for his own greatness''. So, you can go and dump Awolowo's body into the lagoon, we sincerely dont care, if we decide to worship Ikemba, it is none of your business!

6 Likes

Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by Kponkwem(m): 8:02am On Dec 04, 2013
You are so dumb for failing to recognise the significance of Ojukwu or a Nelson Mandela. He represents the aspiration of the Igboman for freedom under the sun as provided in the United Nations Charter. The aspiration for a fresh breath in a place safe and secured from the massacres and carnage of the Nigerian conundrum.

That people like you don't apppreciate him shows how long it will take this myopic generation to reach an ideological, free, just, and egaliterian society.

Your comment is disappointing!

the myopic

Tufia kwa !

1 Like

Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 04, 2013
The OJUKWU that fled to ABIDJAN to cool-off with chilled palm wine and roasted isi-ewu when the heat of the war was much is thesame ojukwu they are worshipping.

Who will worship the 3million women and children that died in the heat of the war started by the fleeing coward?

Stop blaming awolowo cos ALL IS FAIR IN WAR.
Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by FreeGlobe(f): 8:20am On Dec 04, 2013
bushwailo:
You are the one who is mental.
I have never been Yoruba.
I supported Ngige and still feel he was the best to govern Anambra.
But truth be told, Ngige lost the election flat !

Not because he was not the better candidate.
But because Obi and APGA exploited the stupid mentality inherent amongst our Igbo kindred.
Just like the one you are displaying right now.
People like you are part of the problem.

You are the most tribalistic and yet you start crying whenever you are at the receiving end.
Look it is obvious there was NO way Ngige lost that election unless you live in the moon. The election was massively rigged and does not represent the views of majority Anambrarians. that you used the outcome to judge the views of Anambra people is a display of lunancy. Didn't Anambra people vote Ngige to the despite all obi exploitation and even against a strong candidate? why didn't you say something about that? How come a relatively unknown pdp candidate came second. Of course you know you are Yoruba like your posts have shown so stay clear from Anambra issues and go help your schizophrenia. Nonsense
Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by strangest(m): 9:13am On Dec 04, 2013
We dey drink CHAMPAGNE... Dem dey drink PANADOL....
Ngene-Ukwenu:

We dey drink CHAMPAGNE... Dem dey drink PANADOL....

2 Likes

Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by strangest(m): 9:16am On Dec 04, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Look it is obvious there was NO way Ngige lost that election unless you live in the moon. The election was massively rigged and does not represent the views of majority Anambrarians. that you used the outcome to judge the views of Anambra people is a display of lunancy. Didn't Anambra people vote Ngige to the despite all obi exploitation and even against a strong candidate? why didn't you say something about that? How come a relatively unknown pdp candidate came second. Of course you know you are Yoruba like your posts have shown so stay clear from Anambra issues and go help your schizophrenia. Nonsense

Please do not derail this thread, there is another thread for you to cry as hard as you want
https://www.nairaland.com/1537396/weeping-thread-apc-nairaland-chapter
Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 04, 2013
They've dumped the Ojukwu aso-ebi...it's suit now.

That has done it own part of the job to the gullible people. grin grin
Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by yuzedo: 9:52am On Dec 04, 2013
See Okija Juju's counterpart in the second picture, standing next to Ojukwu Jnr.. Alusi Aguleri! grin

Okija, what professional courtesy do you extend your colleagues responsible for the deities of respective towns? I know it isn't the three strike backhand shake. tongue Man, ndigbo have SWAG!! cool That 3-strike handshake is the BUSINESS!!! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by iconaus: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2013
re@lchange:

olorun maje!

inhumanity to man
Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by Symphony007: 10:00am On Dec 04, 2013
The guy on the left, wearing white and medicated glasses looks as if he swallowed a rock. Look at the size of that gut.
Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by iconaus: 10:02am On Dec 04, 2013
TribalEAST: The OJUKWU that fled to ABIDJAN to cool-off with chilled palm wine and roasted isi-ewu when the heat of the war was much is thesame ojukwu they are worshipping.

Who will worship the 3million women and children that died in the heat of the war started by the fleeing coward?

Stop blaming awolowo cos ALL IS FAIR IN WAR.

We will continue to love ojukwu - we igbos told him to flee when it was obvious that war has been lost. So no hard feeling at all. he is our hero and deserved the respect- ojukwu depicts igboness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Speakers Reject Olugbemi As Speaker Of Ekiti State House Of Assembly / Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan / What Do You Call This In Your Native Language? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.