Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? (71952 Views)

Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / 7 Reasons Single Girls Like Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Yahoo1(m): 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
bibina:

Please how long can sperm live even under refrigeration? because the story says "Whenever they are ready to have children, they just take the sperm and insert it into their vagina"
..years.....10+..20+.....umm could be more,but i doubt if the woman can wait 10 or 20years.....so WHENEVER is just not WHENEVER!..besides ....it's not just normal refrigerator.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Yahoo1(m): 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
bibina:

Please how long can sperm live even under refrigeration? because the story says "Whenever they are ready to have children, they just take the sperm and insert it into their vagina"
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Uwakuwak(f): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
Some men are careless, after sex they sleep as if they fall from iroko tree giving a woman chance to carry out evil agenda. Such men are here
my advice if u cannot remove the condom ur self dont go for sex. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by HisRib(f): 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
Uwakuwak: Some men are careless, after sex they sleep as if they fall from iroko tree giving a woman chance to carry out evil agenda. Such men are here

LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Uwakuwak(f): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
[quote
author=skiguy123]Prayer Point: May NEPA make it impossible for any
lady dat wanna steal..and..freeze mai sperm for artificial insemination
or any girl dat wanna take it to a babalawo or iyalawo be disappointed
because my sperm get username and password..

Buh on a sewious note guyz, alot of pipu are in situations dey neva
expected to be because of this incident..please flush ur condoms after
use..and for those wey dey visit Oscambos(Prostitutes) and there is no
toilet..please kari ur used condoms and put dem inside pockets or use ur
sperm du cream take rob ur body or make u swallow am.. cheesy ...[/quote]can u swallow ur pick?

1 Like

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
Pttf! I use hi-tech condoms. All I need to do is press a button, and it self-destructs! cool
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Uwakuwak(f): 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
3%ladies alone can do that, for other men to father the child
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by solomon111(m): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
O boy!!
I'm in trouble.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by vislabraye(m): 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
Uwakuwak: Some men are careless, after sex they sleep as if they fall from iroko tree giving a woman chance to carry out evil agenda. Such men are here

Speaking from experience ?

1 Like

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by chibyke501: 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Aabee(m): 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
d ladies involved in such stuff ar wasting deir time coz condom iss made with a chemical called spermicide which kills sperm and secondly 30minutes afta d collection f sperm, d. sperm cells begin 2 die and u nid an equipment such as sperm bank 2preserve sperm not a refrigerator.
unless its meant 4ritual purpose, if not guys ur safe.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Edeze(m): 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
Popowaa: i wanna buy urssmileysmiley
.....I would hve sold mine to u bt ....Ur pics scared me...red things.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by kadas01(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
Onyii.do:
. If u were d one, would u give ur sperm to her if she' wants'. Mtchew
You are just being too forward!......No, personally for me I won't give her!.....Approaching me as a matter of fact is still far better than trying to STEAL my sperm because if I catch her in the act (cos I know I would), its never gonna be funny!!
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by drcharlie: 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
@ OP, For how long can the sperm cell live under a refrigerated environment?
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by edorhe14(m): 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
Duely noted...So these. crazy b**ches want to reap where they did not sow?

1 Like

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by 3kay945(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
why stealing sperm when some dudes are willing to give it out? cool
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by kadas01(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
harris3451:

Guy how you go feel if woman come meet you dey tell you say she wan buy sperm? Them dey hawk sperm for Alaba international market? Or e get who dey import sperm for there? Guy you funny oooo.
Shey the Op tell u say na buy dem dey buy am abi na steal dem dey steal am?......go back nd read d post again!
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Burger01(m): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
I need to safeguard and insure my spermm. Women!

sad
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by skiguy123(m): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
Uwakuwak: can u swallow ur pick?

Shey dem gurls no dey swallow sperm ni?...i release in any hole i see..and moreva sperm makes u look younger and fresher..so why cant i cheesy
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
HisRib: There's been an ongoing trend where unmarried women steal the sperm of man (men) they've slept with and freeze it. Just in case they need it when they are ready to have kids, but can't seem to find a good partner.

I thought this was a joke until a woman I recently counseled told me she tried to do it, but got caught.

I have noticed, both young men and women aren't interested in marriage as they once were. Instead, they prefer staying bf/g. Some women have embraced their careers and ignored the idea of marriage. Could it be because divorce rates continue to rise? Or times have changed?

***Update:***

Let me explain how it is stolen:

After sex, they use a turkey baster to take the sperm from the condom, put it in a container and store it in the freezer at their home.

Whenever they are ready to have children, they just take the sperm and insert it into their womanliness. I don't know if the method works, but I am just hearing that lots of women are now doing it.

This is a turkey baster:
[img]http://faculty.ccp.edu/faculty/dreed/campingart/jettatech/bleeder/ist2_1078991_turkey_baster.jpg[/img]

For those of you asking how this can happen without the man knowing:

The woman takes the condom after sex and pulls the sperm out with the turkey baster. This is happening and has been happening for quite some times. For those of you asking for proof (source), I can't provide that because I got this info based on my clients and speaking with other relationship/marriage counselors. They, too, have encountered women who have confessed to doing this.

My advice to men is: make sure you dispose your condom by yourself, otherwise you are in trouble.

Anyways, my questions here are for men:

Would it really bother you if a woman steals your sperm?

Why have you lost interest in marriage?

Thanks.
HisRib: There's been an ongoing trend where unmarried women steal the sperm of man (men) they've slept with and freeze it. Just in case they need it when they are ready to have kids, but can't seem to find a good partner.

I thought this was a joke until a woman I recently counseled told me she tried to do it, but got caught.

I have noticed, both young men and women aren't interested in marriage as they once were. Instead, they prefer staying bf/g. Some women have embraced their careers and ignored the idea of marriage. Could it be because divorce rates continue to rise? Or times have changed?

***Update:***

Let me explain how it is stolen:

After sex, they use a turkey baster to take the sperm from the condom, put it in a container and store it in the freezer at their home.

Whenever they are ready to have children, they just take the sperm and insert it into their womanliness. I don't know if the method works, but I am just hearing that lots of women are now doing it.

This is a turkey baster:
[img]http://faculty.ccp.edu/faculty/dreed/campingart/jettatech/bleeder/ist2_1078991_turkey_baster.jpg[/img]

For those of you asking how this can happen without the man knowing:

The woman takes the condom after sex and pulls the sperm out with the turkey baster. This is happening and has been happening for quite some times. For those of you asking for proof (source), I can't provide that because I got this info based on my clients and speaking with other relationship/marriage counselors. They, too, have encountered women who have confessed to doing this.

My advice to men is: make sure you dispose your condom by yourself, otherwise you are in trouble.

Anyways, my questions here are for men:

Would it really bother you if a woman steals your sperm?

Why have you lost interest in marriage?

Thanks.
is that all?
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by EdwinOse: 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
Such children will end up stealing at gun point oo. Run,run,runnnn for your dear lives, guys.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by martronilla: 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
na your mama be bastard..
u dnt seem to understand the meaning of that word.... oya look at ursef in a mirror and whatever u see defines that word
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by henrinco(m): 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
@opsperm suvives in -18 degree c. so it will definitely die when stored in any refigerator.... no refigerator get -18
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by SUNNY45: 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
henrinco(m): @opsperm suvives in -18 degree c. so it will definitely die when stored in any refigerator.... no refigerator get -18

I tot freezers get to like -30'
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by afokstoomuci(m): 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
tchidi: Make I understand this story.... undecided undecided
They freeze it, and when they need it finally, they thaw it and do what? Inject it? Mix it with tea and drink? Take it to a hospital so they can be artificially inseminated?? If they carry sperm to d hospital, won't they be questioned? No vex oº°˚! Put a sister through, cos I don't understand...
if dey can store it then it is possible.Dey wil masturbate wen dey are wet then wil put d sperm in a tube nd wil press it inside their vegina.Then d sperm wil swim nd met her egg.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by afokstoomuci(m): 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
if dey can store it then it is possible.Dey wil masturbate wen dey are wet then wil put d sperm in a tube nd wil press it inside their vegina.Then d sperm wil swim nd met her egg.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by fluxlink(m): 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
Pls I will like to av a baby with out getting married.
Intrested ladys pls call dis number for more info 08128203723.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
Easy solution.

Remove the condom and flush or better pour some hot sauce in there.

It's a common occurrence here for nba/nfl players.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
Uwakuwak: can u swallow ur pick?
lmao some guys are just funny and gross at the same time grin how can you swallow your own sperm.a sperm that carries your own dirt your body ejected out.ewwww

its just like a lady swallowing her urine,vaginal fluid or menses or using any to rub her body? grin smh
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
pickabeau1: sounds iffy to me....these cells are stored cryogenically not freezer temps
piky piky how are you re cheesy how is work,family and friends? Sho'n enjoy ara e cheesy anyway i trust you 8-)

have you watched the movie 'fashion'

as for the sperm theft,dont worry,awon oscambos no fit thief am if you put your prik where it belongs

YOUR BOXERS 8-)

anyway ko take care,sho gbo wink
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by bacco2000(m): 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
Its not real, wouldn't the sperm cells have been dead by then, the cells are living organisms as well, freezing sperm makes the cells dead.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by troy20(m): 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
imagine these children from singles mothers in 20yrs.these women are simply breeding the next generation of criminals,raggamufines and bleeping w.h.o.r.e.s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / Stop Hypin Nl Dudes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.