Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,723 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon (54355 Views)

Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by ebukaOtika(m): 11:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
chrissy3: so honouring mary means you have to go against God's command not to make image of anything in heaven,earth and beneath the sea,you must not bow? Now mary is now 'the way the truth and the life,no one comes to the father except through her? Funny I thought that was suppose to be jesus? Listen jesus christ had to be born as human so he must be born by a human and mary was picked for reasons know to God but the name mary can easily be Martha if someone else was picked .if I ask you catholics why mary was picked you can't say and your saying honouring mary.yes you would give her respect but she has no teaching of the bible and was a vessel for the birth of christ,she is just human nothing more.

So If that your so called babe Comes to your house to visit you ,,. And comes across your Mum And calls her " Hey Woman how far na " or if na you fellow guys come your house come jam your mama come tell am " Guy abeg tell That thing wey you call your mama make she go bring water for us " abeg Talk TRUE no LIE biko I Beg You,,.,,,,... you no go POUR THEM HOT ACID ? Not To Talk of the Mother Of My Saviour ? Mother Mary Mother of God I LOVE YOU PASS MY BIOLOGICAL MAMA ,,.,,,,.. The two of them even know that one ,.,,, i no dey hide am for them sef ,,.,,.
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by dejilg(m): 11:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
Annaka: I AM PROUDLY CATHOLIC,wot of u which CORNER SIDE church do u attend?

Well the corner side Church that is the narrow way to Heaven...do u remember Jesus' own words?
Matthew7:13-14

13 "Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. 14 For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.

So am proud its a corner Church for few do find it! U can go to ur "Wall street" church! Destruction is at the end of it
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by dejilg(m): 12:00am On Dec 14, 2013
Annaka: oo pls shut up,we r only answerable 2 God,its non of ur biznes if we r honourin mary or not

So pained right? well for the souls of those u wanna lead astray, I won't shut up!!! Try a harder insult, maybe it will make all dis truths go away
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by ebukaOtika(m): 12:01am On Dec 14, 2013
dhensity:

lol see another confused person, honour to Mary, Glory to Jesus..smh, where in d bible was Mary said 2 be honoured..in d long run u stil worshiping her...

i knw my bible was explicit about it...about making any image with the likeness of things on heaven nd on earth!!! pls open ur eyes ok

YOUR BIBLE ? The one you and your Pastor Wrote abi ,.,,,? the One you Altered to Suit your Taste ? now Why did you guys have to Change The Vows of Marriage Which includes for Better For Worst , FoR Richer for Poorer e't.c to whatever you wanted ? How many times Chris Okotie Don Divorce ? But is it allowed in the THAT YA OWN BIBLE huh ?
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by dejilg(m): 12:06am On Dec 14, 2013
clefstone: Ignorance in high places. What makes a Catholic? You love d early Church fathers nd agree wit their teachings yet u deny Marian theology. Unfortunately here are some facts to show the early father's recognised Mary as very special.
1. Your friend St. Irenaeus called Mary the new Eve. I agree she is but Is it in d bible that Mary is new eve?
2. St. Augustine wrote that Mary is a perpetual virgin citing Ezek 44:2, ''this gate shall be shut, it shall not be opened, and no man shall pass through it. because the Lord the God of Isreal hath entered in by it''. He concluded that mary was a virgin b4 Jesus birth, during his birth and forever after his birth.
3. St. justin Martyr also parallels the relationship between Mary and Eve.

Again u show ur lack of sensibility! Calling Mary the New Eve, followed from the Bible called Jesus the Second Adam!!! Dude are u serious, so u can't get facts?? Now who denied Mary being a virgin wen she conceived Jesus? Did I dispute that? Now I want u to show me wea d early Church fathers, pray to Mary! Pls cite it! Pls! Let's discuss, it! Show me the catholic parallels!

U do realise how hard am tryna cure u from being ignorant Show us the "catholician honouring of Mary" by the early church fathers!
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by ebukaOtika(m): 12:07am On Dec 14, 2013
lari03: Bowing down to perform the 14 stations of the cross and the rosary chants of Hail Mary, what does that amount to?

Do You Know Some Of Your Pastors PraY that ROSARY , EVEN THE STATIONS OF THE CROSS !!! that is because they are begining to KNOW the Real TRUTH and they dont know how to tell you ,,.,,,, Many of your Churches Have been Turned to Catholic Churches but tell me which Single catholic church have been demolished to be replaced by yours ?
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by dejilg(m): 12:22am On Dec 14, 2013
clefstone: you r tryin so hard but stil gettin it all wrong. First of all, i didnt write anytin to suggest tht Jesus said Mary is His mother in Matthew, well he didn't need to cos evrybody knew she was. 2ndly, wen Christ was about to die, he said to John, ''son behold your Mother'' and Mary went to live with John from tht moment. If Mary had other sons and daughters i doubt it if that wud hv bin possible. 3rdly, Luke 3 traces Christ's geneology through Joseph and not Mary and see wht it had to say, ''He was the son, SO IT WAS THOUGHT, OF Joseph, the son of Heli. 4thly, Jesus called Mary woman for a reason. Note, Jesus' life was a fulfilment of the old testament. Now, in Gen 3:15, it is written, ''I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offsprings and hers, He will crush your head and you will strike his heel''. Who is d woman you may ask? The quickest ansa tht will come to mind is Eve. But look again. Wen it mentioned the offsprings of the woman it was in singular form, 'HE' and not 'they'. Now who is the offspring of the woman, who is d HE? If the HE is Jesus, d woman becomes who? Then wen u read about Jesus callin his mother woman you should undastnd that He was fulfillin that prophecy. Match this with Revelation 12 and u will get greater insight.

Wow dude! I guess u needed to look again! U now assume that Mary z d one d verse is talking about! Pls while u r free to use ur marian church to interprete d verse, I am free to use the Bible itself! Is Jesus Eve's OFFSPRING or not

Secondly, if its obvious that the verse talks about Mary, why did ur church have to remove the "he" from the verses and insert "she" Pls quote the catholic translations for us. Do us the favour!
If its not playin on ur intelligence, why did ur church switch translations

Again, the text is talking about Eve's Offspring, just the same abt the snake's offspring too...or do u wanna tell us a particular snake abt the time of Jesus dat He bruised?

Let me even quote the verses for u. The Bible explains itself clearly, but u r misrepresenting it.
Gen 3:15-16

15  I will put enmity between you and the woman,
and between your offspring and her offspring;
he shall bruise your head,
and you shall bruise his heel."

16 To the woman he said,
"I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing;
in pain you shall bring forth children.
Your desire shall be for your husband,
and he shall rule over you."

From the above, verse 16 tells us about the woman being addressed in vs 15....it was Eve, God cursed her as well, or is it only Mary that went through childbearing in pain?

So if it started from Eve, then why can't vs. 15 be addressing Eve, since the whole world (those alive and dead) all came forth from Adam n Eve. Then are we not Her offsprings??

Dude, dnt force ur doctrine on what the passage never said!!!

Now u talked about Jesus' command to John about Mary, again why ddnt Jesus called her "My mother"? Since Jesus wdnt hesistate to say He is David's Son, why ddnt He do d same about Mary
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by dhensity: 1:13am On Dec 14, 2013
ebuka Otika:

YOUR BIBLE ? The one you and your Pastor Wrote abi ,.,,,? the One you Altered to Suit your Taste ? now Why did you guys have to Change The Vows of Marriage Which includes for Better For Worst , FoR Richer for Poorer e't.c to whatever you wanted ? How many times Chris Okotie Don Divorce ? But is it allowed in the THAT YA OWN BIBLE huh ?

YOU GET SENSE SO?? am not a member of Okoties church..but what he said bout catholics is true..its in d bible dnt be blind,except u guys ve anoda bible
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by clefstone(m): 8:05am On Dec 14, 2013
dejilg:

Dude I never quoted wikipedia, u just scored a zero point! Dude are u so blind and naïve? Some ddnt consider Revelations to be scripture, doesn't mean u catholics gave it authority of scripture like u claim. The early church fathers quoted from it and hence sees it as scripture probably over time wen they reach a decision. Now u said wen paul said that the scriptures was written for all..., the NT wasn't in existence(any part of it)? Show us proof! Dude why reasoning like a fowl? Did the catholic church give us the OT? Isn't that purely Jewish scriptures of Judaism? What has dis gotta do with Catholics, if as u claim the NT wasn't written wen paul wrote? How does dis meant ur church gave us the scripture?
Wow actually u cud speak a lil bit of truth! The Church not catholic made it canon, infact u catholics ddnt make it canon quickly, u had to wait till d 4th council...so how come u can fight dat u gave us scripture (NT)?

Again we reject all ur man made "traditions and doctrines, and non Biblical revelations"....u can go ahead with them! But since its not in d Bible, I won't practice it. so I hope u acknowledge these facts as u hv stated that "its tradition" that makes our worlds separate. If any doctrine of urs is in Scriptures, we would accept, if not, we won't! Thank u.

And please argue intelligently!!!

The early church fathers did what they had to do, since its was necessary to authenticate books that were written in order to know its credibility. So the issue of Revelations is of such, examples like Hebrews, James etc too. Stop hastily catholicizin everythin!!!
From your first premise i.e sola scriptura, you make all your arguement invalid. If u believe only those tins found in d bible, i ask again, is it in the Bible that d Bible is an exclusive book of instruction? So whr did u get that from? Not from d Bible i'm sure. It therefore means that judging by your own belief, you r living a lie.
I knew i wud get the exact response from u wen i wrote about The Church nd avoided d use of Catholic. What is The Church? There can be but one Church since thr is one body of Christ and the Church, which Christ prophesied will take the goodnews to d ends of d earth is Catholic(universal) and Apostolic(follows d apostolic tradition).
And wen d church fathers did not come to a concensus as to books such as Revelation, Hebrew, James etc, who settled d issue nd issued d canon. I'm not here to brag about Catholic church creating d NT, matter of fact i believe it was a divine action we cannot explain. But it was The Church(again i use 'The Church' but dont be fooled a 2nd time) that made it scripture through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, and This Church include d apostles and d early Church Fathers, it includes you nd me, it includes all the people of God, living and dead, in heaven and on earth. It is the body of Christ and it has authority, as he said to Peter, authority to bind nd loose.
Thanks for liking me to a fowl, afterall Jesus was called Belzeebub
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by clefstone(m): 8:47am On Dec 14, 2013
dejilg:

Wow dude! I guess u needed to look again! U now assume that Mary z d one d verse is talking about! Pls while u r free to use ur marian church to interprete d verse, I am free to use the Bible itself! Is Jesus Eve's OFFSPRING or not

Secondly, if its obvious that the verse talks about Mary, why did ur church have to remove the "he" from the verses and insert "she" Pls quote the catholic translations for us. Do us the favour!
If its not playin on ur intelligence, why did ur church switch translations

Again, the text is talking about Eve's Offspring, just the same abt the snake's offspring too...or do u wanna tell us a particular snake abt the time of Jesus dat He bruised?

Let me even quote the verses for u. The Bible explains itself clearly, but u r misrepresenting it.
Gen 3:15-16

15 I will put enmity between you and the woman,
and between your offspring and her offspring;
he shall bruise your head,
and you shall bruise his heel."

16 To the woman he said,
"I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing;
in pain you shall bring forth children.
Your desire shall be for your husband,
and he shall rule over you."

From the above, verse 16 tells us about the woman being addressed in vs 15....it was Eve, God cursed her as well, or is it only Mary that went through childbearing in pain?

So if it started from Eve, then why can't vs. 15 be addressing Eve, since the whole world (those alive and dead) all came forth from Adam n Eve. Then are we not Her offsprings??

Dude, dnt force ur doctrine on what the passage never said!!!

Now u talked about Jesus' command to John about Mary, again why ddnt Jesus called her "My mother"? Since Jesus wdnt hesistate to say He is David's Son, why ddnt He do d same about Mary
The mystery of the Bible is difficult to understand when u pick up verses in isolation. It's even more difficult to understand it if you don't know God and understand his majesty. Unlike you nd me, God does not live in time nd in him there is no distinction between past, present and future. The prophesy of Rev 3:15 is actually the first prophesy of the coming of Christ. Like Isaiah said, ''who would have believed what we now report'', no one wud undastnd what that prophesy implied until Mary comes into d picture since man, unlike God, depend on time for things to be revealed. Notice that God kept on referring to eve as the woman. Notice also that Christ(God made flesh) kept on referring to his mother, Mary as woman. As was first said by Justin Martyr nd later expounded by Irenaeus, Mary is the new Eve. So wen our timeless God looked at Eve, he was talking to that woman who will come in time to bear his son(Rev 3:15) as well as the one that caused his son Adam to disobey him(Rev 3:16).
In d bible Jesus did not call himself son of David, though he was and he chose to call his Mother woman because in her, he as the timeless God saw 'the woman'. Ever wondered y he chose to call her woman and not mother or Mary? U just got ur answer. Pls dont fail to read Rev 12. Thr u will also see The woman, her offspring(child), pain of labour, d dragon and his offsprings(his angels). You picked d wrong Catholic bro
Mr, from ur arguement, are u implying that Mary isnt the mother of Jesus. By definition, a mother is one who bore a child. ''a virgin shall CONCIEVE nd BEAR a child''
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by clefstone(m): 8:57am On Dec 14, 2013
dejilg:

Again u show ur lack of sensibility! Calling Mary the New Eve, followed from the Bible called Jesus the Second Adam!!! Dude are u serious, so u can't get facts?? Now who denied Mary being a virgin wen she conceived Jesus? Did I dispute that? Now I want u to show me wea d early Church fathers, pray to Mary! Pls cite it! Pls! Let's discuss, it! Show me the catholic parallels!

U do realise how hard am tryna cure u from being ignorant Show us the "catholician honouring of Mary" by the early church fathers!
Augustine didnt just say Mary concieved as a virgin, he said Mary remained a virgin til death. The implication of this is that her hymen remained intact even after she bore Christ and she didnt have intercourse wit her husband even after she she bore Christ.
Read d link below for all d evidence u need.
www.ewtn.com/faith/teachings/maryc4.htm
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Annaka(f): 11:30am On Dec 14, 2013
[quote
author=dejilg]

Well the corner side Church that is the narrow way to Heaven...do u
remember Jesus' own words?

13 "Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is
easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many.
14 For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life,
and those who find it are few.

So am proud its a corner Church for few do find it! U can go to ur "Wall
street" church! Destruction is at the end of it[/quote] if u r proud of ur church why dont u go ahead and tel us d name instead of beaten around d bush
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Annaka(f): 11:31am On Dec 14, 2013
[quote
author=dejilg]

Well the corner side Church that is the narrow way to Heaven...do u
remember Jesus' own words?

13 "Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is
easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many.
14 For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life,
and those who find it are few.

So am proud its a corner Church for few do find it! U can go to ur "Wall
street" church! Destruction is at the end of it[/quote]
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by dejilg(m): 11:32am On Dec 14, 2013
clefstone: From your first premise i.e sola scriptura, you make all your arguement invalid. If u believe only those tins found in d bible, i ask again, is it in the Bible that d Bible is an exclusive book of instruction? So whr did u get that from? Not from d Bible i'm sure. It therefore means that judging by your own belief, you r living a lie.
I knew i wud get the exact response from u wen i wrote about The Church nd avoided d use of Catholic. What is The Church? There can be but one Church since thr is one body of Christ and the Church, which Christ prophesied will take the goodnews to d ends of d earth is Catholic(universal) and Apostolic(follows d apostolic tradition).
And wen d church fathers did not come to a concensus as to books such as Revelation, Hebrew, James etc, who settled d issue nd issued d canon. I'm not here to brag about Catholic church creating d NT, matter of fact i believe it was a divine action we cannot explain. But it was The Church(again i use 'The Church' but dont be fooled a 2nd time) that made it scripture through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, and This Church include d apostles and d early Church Fathers, it includes you nd me, it includes all the people of God, living and dead, in heaven and on earth. It is the body of Christ and it has authority, as he said to Peter, authority to bind nd loose.
Thanks for liking me to a fowl, afterall Jesus was called Belzeebub

When I say u reason like a fowl, u just make it obvious, show us proof that Catholic is the church Christ spoke about. If am to believe ur so called tradition, den why dnt I or u believe Mormons about their own teachings too

See I don't blame u, u just don't read ur Bible. What did Paul mean wen he said that "if anyone, even an angel should preach 'another gospel' to u, let him be accursed"...what does dis mean?
Like I said, show us ur marian doctrine from d Bible...which u hv failed from all u v been typing since...stop dodgin facts and propagating hoax that ur church propagates!!! Show us proofs. As a matter of fact ur church is preaching another gospel. None of the apostles mention anythin relating to Mary as "co redemptrix".....
So is ur church not preaching anoda gospel?
Like I said, ur catholic(universal or not - dude stop d word play) ddnt even declare the canon as scripture wholly until its 4th council meeting. So what books have Christians been using before den?!! Dude ur church is not "THE CHURCH - the Body of Christ - followers in truth n spirit" --- again dis shows ur marian doctrine false, why isn't Mary in d chain?
Dude, until u start givin proofs I will stop taking u seriously! dnt make claims u n ur catholic church can't back! Show us Peter is d first pope. Like I said, if it were true, it shldnt be hard to do.
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by dejilg(m): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2013
Annaka: if u r proud of ur church why dont u go ahead and tel us d name instead of beaten around d bush

It is Sola Scriptura anti catholic ministry! Are u happy now?
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by dejilg(m): 11:42am On Dec 14, 2013
clefstone: The mystery of the Bible is difficult to understand when u pick up verses in isolation. It's even more difficult to understand it if you don't know God and understand his majesty. Unlike you nd me, God does not live in time nd in him there is no distinction between past, present and future. The prophesy of Rev 3:15 is actually the first prophesy of the coming of Christ. Like Isaiah said, ''who would have believed what we now report'', no one wud undastnd what that prophesy implied until Mary comes into d picture since man, unlike God, depend on time for things to be revealed. Notice that God kept on referring to eve as the woman. Notice also that Christ(God made flesh) kept on referring to his mother, Mary as woman. As was first said by Justin Martyr nd later expounded by Irenaeus, Mary is the new Eve. So wen our timeless God looked at Eve, he was talking to that woman who will come in time to bear his son(Rev 3:15) as well as the one that caused his son Adam to disobey him(Rev 3:16).
In d bible Jesus did not call himself son of David, though he was and he chose to call his Mother woman because in her, he as the timeless God saw 'the woman'. Ever wondered y he chose to call her woman and not mother or Mary? U just got ur answer. Pls dont fail to read Rev 12. Thr u will also see The woman, her offspring(child), pain of labour, d dragon and his offsprings(his angels). You picked d wrong Catholic bro
Mr, from ur arguement, are u implying that Mary isnt the mother of Jesus. By definition, a mother is one who bore a child. ''a virgin shall CONCIEVE nd BEAR a child''

Dude am tired of curing ur Ignorance, only Jesus will help u. U misrepresent me all d time, I asked a simple question. "Show me where Jesus said Mary is His Mother"..........now u claim Jesus never said He is d son of David.....pls explain Rev 22:16 to us!

To show ur never ending ignorance and desperation u connected Jesus word of "woman" with God calling "the woman" of Genesis? Dude are u being serious about how ignorant u r?

Perhaps check my post again! Expound on the curse being laid on "the woman" first and later let's dive in to d prophecy! Mr. Wrong catholic picked...hahaahahahahahaha
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by POPEII: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2013
dejilg:

Shameless catholics! Goin against the direct command of Jesus and u say I shld be grateful Come on! U shld be ashamed, do u know how many ppl hv been led astray by this ur church history?
I know u wud also want me to be grateful that ur church killed d Reformers for translating the latin vulgate into other languages! U hv a sick n twisted ideology there my friend!

While I agree that Jesus is God...
Now he claims to "debunk" me by claiming the hoax abt Peter being the first pope, I will ask u for proof that Peter is actually "catholic" or the "first pope" or even "pope" at all. We have letters n proofs for James the Brother of the Lord heading the Coptic Christians of Egypt...what proof of Peter do u mythical and hoax spreading catholics have and that Jesus is "catholic"....infact Jesus calls catholic church the "LovePeddler" which has left her husband (Jesus)...shame ur church has now followed the "queen of heaven" ---- the very pagan goddess that is now been paraded as Mary for u.

Now he talks abt the cross? Dude, u amaze me! So anytime I see a "+" sign, I shld be grateful to ur church? Dude get over urself! I dnt use cross, got nothing of it in my house...so why shld I be grateful? Only the name "Jesus" is enough for me...not cross or any catholic shit!

Dude wake up!!!

You don't make sense bro sad

Please answer this question: who created the Catholic church?

How can Jesus insult his own church or denomination?
I don't need to wake up but you my friend need your drugs lol
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by POPEII: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2013
dejilg:

see your life ? There are 1billon muslims who are yet to embrace Christ as their savior/God and you are here attacking fellow Christians angry angry
Besides our own scriptures mention oral traditions and the bible can't contain the whole message of God, there is more than what you can see.
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Annaka(f): 11:48am On Dec 14, 2013
dejilg:

mtcheeeeeeew u nid help urgently 4rm vatican city,i tot i was talkin 2 a sane person
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by POPEII: 11:52am On Dec 14, 2013
Annaka: mtcheeeeeeew u nid help urgently 4rm vatican city,i tot i was talkin 2 a sane person

https://www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics

Please visit home , we need more active catholic on this forum . Thank u
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by dejilg(m): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2013
POPE II:

You don't make sense bro sad

Please answer this question: who created the Catholic church?

How can Jesus insult his own church or denomination?
I don't need to wake up but you my friend need your drugs lol

Wow! Dude, u had too much drugs dis morning! Now let me use ur reasoning! Who created Islam? Ask a muslim

I asked u to prove that Peter is d first pope and all u cud do is assume Jesus created d catholic church? Where is ur proof?........most pathetic of ur statement is d fact that u now make d burden of proof on me! Dude u r d one tryin to cleanse ur church to me, not d oda way arnd. So d burden of proof rests on ur shoulder. Do it!

Like I said, wake up!
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by dejilg(m): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
Annaka: mtcheeeeeeew u nid help urgently 4rm vatican city,i tot i was talkin 2 a sane person

See a supposed sane person. Hurl insults at me for showing ur catholic lies!
Vatican city only helps wen its crusade style! I dnt need their help. They aren't God nor God's people!-----try to act like a sane person. Only God can help, not vatican city
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by dejilg(m): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2013
When Joseph woke from sleep, he did as the
angel of the Lord commanded him: he took his
wife, but knew her not until she had given birth
to a son. And he called his name Jesus. Matthew
1:24-25 ESV

Any catholic here to tell us what dis verse is saying?
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by POPEII: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
dejilg:

Wow! Dude, u had too much drugs dis morning! Now let me use ur reasoning! Who created Islam? Ask a muslim

I asked u to prove that Peter is d first pope and all u cud do is assume Jesus created d catholic church? Where is ur proof?........most pathetic of ur statement is d fact that u now make d burden of proof on me! Dude u r d one tryin to cleanse ur church to me, not d oda way arnd. So d burden of proof rests on ur shoulder. Do it!

Like I said, wake up!

Jesus to Peter, on this rock I will build my church .
Peter who created the Catholic church , is a Catholic and the first pope, which means Peter was anointed by Jesus-God to create the catholic church , did Jesus mislead him ? No . So what are you talking about? I told you tha. Jesus-God through Peter created the Catholic church, you say no .oya tell us who created the Catholic church then ?
I don't care about who created Islam BTW stop throwing moronic conjectures and I'm not trying to cleanse anything .the catholic church is clean and perfect
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by POPEII: 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
dejilg: When Joseph woke from sleep, he did as the

*yawns*

To stop attacking Catholic, be careful bro you are being used by Satan
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by POPEII: 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
dejilg:

See a supposed sane person. Hurl insults at me for showing ur catholic lies!
Vatican city only helps wen its crusade style! I dnt need their help. They aren't God nor God's people!-----try to act like a sane person. Only God can help, not vatican city

If it wasn't for the catholic warriors you would bend over and shake your azz in the air to pray . Ungrateful who are you trying to convert? The,people who gave you Christianity? The people who gave you the scriptures you are now trying to misinterpret ? The people who protected and keep protecting the Christendom? The biggest charity in the world? Who is this one ? Do you think you can succeed where Satan himself failed? Mind your business . Instead of converting pagans and muslims you are here throwing tantrums .olodo
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by dejilg(m): 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
POPE II: see your life ? There are 1billon muslims who are yet to embrace Christ as their savior/God and you are here attacking fellow Christians angry angry
Besides our own scriptures mention oral traditions and the bible can't contain the whole message of God, there is more than what you can see.

And wen dey wanna convert, it wudnt be nice to join another party that will teach dem and guide then to eternity in hell... Now that's my concern
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by POPEII: 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
dejilg:

And wen dey wanna convert, it wudnt be nice to join another party that will teach dem and guide then to eternity in hell... Now that's my concern
pathetic . More like I'm afraid, I'm a fcking coward who spends his time in attacking God's church because I know they are,peaceful and I'm trying hard to stay relevant. Oya go convert muslims like catholic did and keep doing, go and win souls the way we do at least they will embrace Christ ,besides I didn't ask you to make them join Catholicism let them join your church or you are afraid to name your church?
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Annaka(f): 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
dejilg: When Joseph woke from sleep, he did as the

u r bin used o,y r u even here or dere is a place in d bible that says u must b a nairalander or social networkin is good ,since bible de tel u evrytin
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by dejilg(m): 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
POPE II:

If it wasn't for the catholic warriors you would bend over and shake your azz in the air to pray . Ungrateful who are you trying to convert? The,people who gave you Christianity? The people who gave you the scriptures you are now trying to misinterpret ? The people who protected and keep protecting the Christendom? The biggest charity in the world? Who is this one ? Do you think you can succeed where Satan himself failed? Mind your business . Instead of converting pagans and muslims you are here throwing tantrums .olodo

Oh my! How unhistorical can u be? So now God is powerless at taking His own Words to the end of the earth? Infact the real truth is dat catholic and his soldiers insult the eminence of God over humans by carrying out the crusades!
I will give u dis credit as to ur catholicity, u think Christianity being to Africa is of catholic doin? Dude, christianity is in africa in NT days! Have u forgotten the eunuch which is ethiopian in the book of Acts?? Only God is our helper, not ur filthy soldiers who raped their victims!

I won't insult u but tell u d truth!
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by dejilg(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
Annaka: u r bin used o,y r u even here or dere is a place in d bible that says u must b a nairalander or social networkin is good ,since bible de tel u evrytin

Is dat ur explanation to d quoted verse?
Well am being used to show u the Biblical truth
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by dejilg(m): 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
POPE II: pathetic . More like I'm afraid, I'm a fcking coward who spends his time in attacking God's church because I know they are,peaceful and I'm trying hard to stay relevant. Oya go convert muslims like catholic did and keep doing, go and win souls the way we do at least they will embrace Christ ,besides I didn't ask you to make them join Catholicism let them join your church or you are afraid to name your church?

Yeah yeah! Peaceful...tell us about their peace wen dey went on crusade? and against the Reformers? Well u hv yet assumed its a church of God...we have many of these churches claiming God's name too...do u subscribe to all of dem?...and how many muslims have u converted, let us know

Well now u assume I want people in "my church". Am no Pastor and yes I don't do "churchianity". I convert people to Christianity - life in Christ and not to a building with a name called "...Church..."
I do Bible study with them and not church meetings! Its only wen they know the truth of the Bible dat dey can decide what z wrong to do and what z right to do. Just as it is wrong to believe in purgatory, indulgence n ur marian doctrines!
Dnt be naïve about my person and assume things!

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem / Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.