Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised (93352 Views)

Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) / Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) / Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by biodunid: 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
Yahoo eventually returned the mail I sent to policemonitor@npf.gov.ng. The feedback form on the site didn't work either yet the site was probably built for a figure well north of N1b. The web designer has smiled to the bank and is maybe blinging his Range Rover all over the streets of naija while the already puny capacity of the police to provide any kind of security or nab criminals has been further diminished.

In our various little corners we create the hobbesian jungle that produces predators such as featured in the video. It is good that we are mostly shocked and some are even driven to action but we must ask ourselves how we have contributed and continue contributing to the what is rapidly shaping up to be one of the greatest threats to African and global peace. The way things are naija could blow any day and when it does, to paraphrase MKO, Bosnia, Rwanda, Liberia etc would be child's play compared to the mess we would have on our hands.

Imagine for a minute the beasts shown in this video morphing into the local warlords in charge of your neighbourhood. Hold that thought for another five minutes and then try to have a good night's sleep.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by biodunid: 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
Thespian ke? You want make hunger kill me? A degree in English Studies / Philosophy doesn't a thespian make. I saw the 'light' and smartly ported to Accountancy over 20 years ago.

pek: are you a Thespian?
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Incredyable(m): 12:05am On Dec 08, 2013
dis is too bad.. dos guys have to pay 4 dis........ am indignant. no no no no
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by hunter21(m): 12:06am On Dec 08, 2013
oti-igba:
and what have they done or doing or going to do about it since they aware of it, we need to know please can you ask them thanks
i'm not sure they would want to tell me about that but this is thier number:
call:07057274630
text:20544
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by bizzle2: 12:07am On Dec 08, 2013
OMG!! OMG!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!! SWEET JESUS have mercy

15 secs into the video i knew without a doubt this was an OPC thingie, the dirty floor, the shirts hung on the wall, the plastic seats and wooden bench....typical OPC office
I shudder at the thought of all the inhuman acts that go unnoticed, unreported, undiscovered ....this is one out of probably scores of human right violations that these demons perpetrate in the name of security...
you let a band of illiterate, frustrated, violent, weed-heads brandish so much authority unchecked!! and u call this a nation with a law
you might as well legalize militancy
what the phuck is the OPC to start with, these politicians and leaders are HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!! If they wanted these barbarians fished out they would, problem is...these are the same hired guns they use in perpetrating their various criminal agendas too ( election riggin, blackmail, kidnapping, intimidation and extortion...list is endless) how difficult is it to identify this location in a market for flip sakes!! a serious clamp down would have tongues wagging, these men or the victims will be revealed in a split second.

the first genuine step should be to dissolve the phucking vigilante cowboys!! u need to see the rifraffs who parade themselves in such a high and lofty manner these OPC nitwits are more of a problem than a solution, they're simply hired thugs for the most part. they are for hire for anything ranging frm intimidating a neighbour u have a conflict with, to carrying out forceful ejections at a residence, once u grease the right palms,shikena!
Ejigbo has a particulary notorious lot. the oba himself na beta hoodlum. all them OPC mumus na im boys.
I sincerely hope this doesnt die the natural death that has become the norm with such cases.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by hunter21(m): 12:07am On Dec 08, 2013
oti-igba:
and what have they done or doing or going to do about it since they aware of it, we need to know please can you ask them thanks
i'm not sure they would want to tell me about that but this are thier numbers:
call:07057274630
text:20544
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by biodunid: 12:14am On Dec 08, 2013
Great talk. OPC shouldn't exist in any civilised nation but each tribe has got its proto army for when the final showdown starts and this is the Yoruba lot. I trust you can name the armies of the other tribes and they all operate at the same basic bestial level. The real question is why tribes need to maintain such armies in a nation that has been together for a century.

bizzle*:
OMG!! OMG!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!! SWEET JESUS have mercy

15 secs into the video i knew without a doubt this was an OPC thingie, the dirty floor, the shirts hung on the wall, the plastic seats and wooden bench....typical OPC office
I shudder at the thought of all the inhuman acts that go unnoticed, unreported, undiscovered ....this is one out of probably scores of human right violations that these demons perpetrate in the name of security...
you let a band of illiterate, frustrated, violent, weed-heads brandish so much authority unchecked!! and u call this a nation with a law
you might as well legalize militancy
what the phuck is the OPC to start with, these politicians and leaders are HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!! If they wanted these barbarians fished out they would, problem is...these are the same hired guns they use in perpetrating their various criminal agendas too ( election riggin, blackmail, kidnapping, intimidation and extortion...list is endless) how difficult is it to identify this location in a market for flip sakes!! a serious clamp down would have tongues wagging, these men or the victims will be revealed in a split second.

the first genuine step should be to dissolve the phucking vigilante cowboys!! u need to see the rifraffs who parade themselves in such a high and lofty manner these OPC nitwits are more of a problem than a solution, they're simply hired thugs for the most part. they are for hire for anything ranging frm intimidating a neighbour u have a conflict with, to carrying out forceful ejections at a residence, once u grease the right palms,shikena!
Ejigbo has a particulary notorious lot. the oba himself na beta hoodlum. all them OPC mumus na im boys.
I sincerely hope this doesnt die the natural death that has become the norm with such cases.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by bizzle2: 12:23am On Dec 08, 2013
i beg to differ, no vigilante group in the whole of NIgeria is evn remotely close to the OPC.
in the east it was "Bakassi" during a wave of stealing and kidnapping back then. now they're history, for the south-south diff armed groups are present, not necessarily vigilante groups but now they're all but extinct and none is known for meddling in domestic affairs like the OPC..these ppl are like a phucking plague, any criminal with som pull can raise a gang and start his own OPC squad. WTF?!!

my heart bleeds at the level of cruelty the heart of man can muster
biodunid: Great talk. OPC shouldn't exist in any civilised nation but each tribe has got its proto army for when the final showdown starts and this is the Yoruba lot. I trust you can name the armies of the other tribes and they all operate at the same basic bestial level. The real question is why tribes need to maintain such armies in a nation that has been together for a century.

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by henrimoto(m): 1:11am On Dec 08, 2013
good morning everybody. @biodunid, kulyie,oti-igba, 36states, obiagelli, hunter 2,1,bizzle*, and others that i cant remember their moniker for now. i want to say a big thank you and weldone on the steps we 've taken so far on this wicked video clip..I want to plead to other well meaning nairalanders, dont just stop at reading the story alone. there is little or more we collectively do to see that this wicked act is rightly addressed. you can join other concern members to makes calls to one or two authorities/individuals that can help take up this issue. there are some contact nos. around. The ladies involved must not be our relations before we help. when this case is addressed, the news will go wild. it will always serve as caution to barbaric men who have no respect for women. pls. let's help to fight against violence and injustice against women

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by otiigba1(m): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
biodunid: Yahoo eventually returned the mail I sent to policemonitor@npf.gov.ng. The feedback form on the site didn't work either yet the site was probably built for a figure well north of N1b. The web designer has smiled to the bank and is maybe blinging his Range Rover all over the streets of naija while the already puny capacity of the police to provide any kind of security or nab criminals has been further diminished.

In our various little corners we create the hobbesian jungle that produces predators such as featured in the video. It is good that we are mostly shocked and some are even driven to action but we must ask ourselves how we have contributed and continue contributing to the what is rapidly shaping up to be one of the greatest threats to African and global peace. The way things are naija could blow any day and when it does, to paraphrase MKO, Bosnia, Rwanda, Liberia etc would be child's play compared to the mess we would have on our hands.

Imagine for a minute the beasts shown in this video morphing into the local warlords in charge of your neighbourhood. Hold that thought for another five minutes and then try to have a good night's sleep.
sounds terifying but , if it is what it takes to cleanse nigeria of this kinda animals so be it! and all other wicked sub humans so be it!
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by otiigba1(m): 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
please guys if anybody hear any news on the progress of catching this animals please do not hesitate to let us know, incase we need to do more, thanks to every one who genuinely did something about this matter, and please any body who can help do not hesitate to help we need to stop! these kinda people in our society, even if we have to get rid of them some how.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by otiigba1(m): 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
soul_glo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7runWF3RPxk
brilliant! atleast some important people are paying this matter some attention, we still need to do more! *very angry*
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
hunter2,1:
i just called the office of the national seciurity adviser and they said they have been aware of the incidence since last week.
it is not just about being aware WHAT DID THEY DO ABOUT IT,WHAT STEPS DID THEY TAKE
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
oti-igba:
brilliant! atleast some important people are paying this matter some attention, we still need to do more! *very angry*
please this thing refused to load because of network,pls what is this woman saying and biodun and co thank God for men like you

please how far with the matter?
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
henrimoto: good morning everybody. @biodunid, kulyie,oti-igba, 36states, obiagelli, hunter 2,1,bizzle*, and others that i cant remember their moniker for now. i want to say a big thank you and weldone on the steps we 've taken so far on this wicked video clip..I want to plead to other well meaning nairalanders, dont just stop at reading the story alone. there is little or more we collectively do to see that this wicked act is rightly addressed. you can join other concern members to makes calls to one or two authorities/individuals that can help take up this issue. there are some contact nos. around. The ladies involved must not be our relations before we help. when this case is addressed, the news will go wild. it will always serve as caution to barbaric men who have no respect for women. pls. let's help to fight against violence and injustice against women
i suggest we start a fund raising for these women so that they can live normal lives after this incidence and so that it wont affect their kids and so that their reproductive lives wont be damaged.if we do it before xmas it wont be a bad idea.just a suggestion though,at least if we do this as a xmas gift for these women,its worth it,we also need to send her for counselling so that the after math trauma will not make her hate/get disgusted or frightened whenever she sees men or men are trying to get close to her because if the physical scar leaves,the psychological,emotional and mental scar will never leave her.

It was a thought that came through my mind or what do you guys feel?
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by henrimoto(m): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
kulyie: please this thing refused to load because of network,pls what is this woman saying and biodun and co thank God for men like you

happy sunday to you all. weldone @ all. apart from the ejigbo l.c.d.a chairman's contact, which other prominent public figure do we have.?. please, here is a call to action! are there nairalanders living along oke afa, jakende estate, ejigbo-ikotun..? pls, help us with valuable imformation on how to go about this. please, let's join hands in fighting against this molestation and injustice on this ladies.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by henrimoto(m): 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
nice one coming from you.. but before that, we need to do the important of all. lets locate this ladies first, thank God, we know the location of the incidence. (Iyana Ejigbo.) with the help of this ladies, positive news will come out of this case. over to you guys, what do you think about the suggestions ? lets here from you guys!
kulyie: i suggest we start a fund raising for these women so that they can live normal lives after this incidence and so that it wont affect their kids and so that their reproductive lives wont be damaged.if we do it before xmas it wont be a bad idea.just a suggestion though,at least if we do this as a xmas gift for these women,its worth it,we also need to send her for counselling so that the after math trauma will not make her hate/get disgusted or frightened whenever she sees men or men are trying to get close to her because if the physical scar leaves,the psychological,emotional and mental scar will never leave her.

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by henrimoto(m): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
well meaning nairalanders, lets join hands in fighting against violence,molestation and injustice done to this young women because of a little basket of pepper! of which, we are not sure if they realy did such. Are these inhuman treatments been given to them justifiable ?? we have mothers, sisters, daughters,niece and so on... that are so dear to us. lets imagine this ladies to be one! no efforts,no idea is too little to right this injustice... dont just stop @ the story alone. what can we do ?
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by otiigba1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
kulyie: i suggest we start a fund raising for these women so that they can live normal lives after this incidence and so that it wont affect their kids and so that their reproductive lives wont be damaged.if we do it before xmas it wont be a bad idea.just a suggestion though,at least if we do this as a xmas gift for these women,its worth it,we also need to send her for counselling so that the after math trauma will not make her hate/get disgusted or frightened whenever she sees men or men are trying to get close to her because if the physical scar leaves,the psychological,emotional and mental scar will never leave her.

good idea i am in, i will give both woman N50,000 to build up their lives again, if any one find this women, please contact me at my Email, davisamelia49@yahoo.co.uk as i do not live in nigeria thanks

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by otiigba1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
aparently the chairman of ejibgo local goverment made a statement about this matter, that the animals have been caught and punished and the gang disbanded, but i dont beleive its true can some one else comfirm it please thanks
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by otiigba1(m): 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
kulyie: please this thing refused to load because of network,pls what is this woman saying and biodun and co thank God for men like you

that woman is a member of the human right group in nigeria, she just played the video for all other prominent people and they were all shocked and appauled to the core, and they all agreed that what these people did was wrong, but i have know idea what their next action will be, try and download it again you may be able to this time
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by POPEII: 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
Let it die bro
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by biodunid: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
If Seun can arrange the logistics. I don't see naija people giving up their money otherwise. Would be a nice way of spreading real xmas cheer.

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 09, 2013
biodunid: If Seun can arrange the logistics. I don't see naija people giving up their money otherwise. Would be a nice way of spreading real xmas cheer.

yeah,thats true.they might think its scam
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 09, 2013
oti-igba:
aparently the chairman of ejibgo local goverment made a statement about this matter, that the animals have been caught and punished and the gang disbanded, but i dont beleive its true can some one else comfirm it please thanks
how can we know/verify whether its true or not?

Caught within a short while?i dont believe it
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 09, 2013
oti-igba:
that woman is a member of the human right group in nigeria, she just played the video for all other prominent people and they were all shocked and appauled to the core, and they all agreed that what these people did was wrong, but i have know idea what their next action will be, try and download it again you may be able to this time
ok,thanks smiley
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 09, 2013
henrimoto: nice one coming from you.. but before that, we need to do the important of all. lets locate this ladies first, thank God, we know the location of the incidence. (Iyana Ejigbo.) with the help of this ladies, positive news will come out of this case. over to you guys, what do you think about the suggestions ? lets here from you guys!
thats the challenge there,how do we locate those 2 women.by the way how come women/ladies in nairaland are not saying anything.naturally,i expect them to carry this issue on their head the way they carry husband beats wife matter on their head.

The female silence is too loud,i am suprised that its even the men that are more bothered about it that the women.the only woman who showed a little intrest (iya ngali) came here to joke and ask to see the woman's pussy .what kind of women do we have in nairaland.gosh smh
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by worry359(m): 6:43am On Dec 09, 2013
oti-igba:
please guys if anybody hear any news on the progress of catching this animals please do not hesitate to let us know, incase we need to do more, thanks to every one who genuinely did something about this matter, and please any body who can help do not hesitate to help we need to stop! these kinda people in our society, even if we have to get rid of them some how.
You got your TYRES and PETROL ready to "sort them out?"
Sounds like Jungle justice to put right jungle justice!
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 09, 2013
kulyie: thats the challenge there,how do we locate those 2 women.by the way how come women/ladies in nairaland are not saying anything.naturally,i expect them to carry this issue on their head the way they carry husband beats wife matter on their head.

The female silence is too loud,i am suprised that its even the men that are more bothered about it that the women.the only woman who showed a little intrest (iya ngali) came here to joke and ask to see the woman's pussy .what kind of women do we have in nairaland.gosh smh
I thought I was the only one that noticed, same way the majority of the people that were against the lady the Edo state Governor told to go and die being compensated were female Nairalanders.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by 2good(m): 6:56am On Dec 09, 2013
Women complain that men are the problem of the world but if you look at how they behave today in the west, you will know that given them power means more problem for the society because they have entitlement mentality. Many of them care about themselves alone or expect men to do almost everything for them yet claim to want equal right. Equal right to me should mean equal responsibility so it is time they start doing exactly what the men are doing.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 09, 2013
kulyie: thats the challenge there,how do we locate those 2 women.by the way how come women/ladies in nairaland are not saying anything.naturally,i expect them to carry this issue on their head the way they carry husband beats wife matter on their head.

Like I'll always say, Nigerians are not ready for change. Nigerians themselves are afraid to live in a sane society.

I told you before that you will be disappointed. Maybe the low turn out to your call for justice is not glaring enough, give this topic another week and see how many Nigerians visit this thread. Many have unfollow-ed this thread a long time ago.

Stop wasting your time Bro and save your N50,000 cos believe me, the Nigerian police CANNOT do anything to the OPC in their own territory. Nigeria is that f@$ked up. #RealityCheck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) / 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight / Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.