Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,309 members, 7,780,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:57 PM

Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow (29493 Views)

Building A 2 Bedroom Flat / How Many Units Of Block Will Be Needed To Build A Standard 3 Bedroom Flat / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow by WebSurfer(m): 6:51am On Dec 04, 2013
Please i need an estimate in building a 3 bedroom bungalow. the land is ready and somewhat developed to an extent..
will post picture of architectural design after the cut.
Thanks for responding.
Re: Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow by WebSurfer(m): 6:58am On Dec 04, 2013
picture is attached below.

Architect:
Arc Kubs

2 Likes

Re: Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow by SAELTD: 7:06am On Dec 04, 2013
@ websurfer, i have a similar project i have done for people, here is the link to the project, though the estimate is to carcass level but the estimate of the finishes depends on the taste of the client.
https://www.nairaland.com/1428136/affordable-3-bedroom-bungalow-nairalanders.
Though i was ban by the moderators,and i dont know why, anyway this is my alternate username, i am still the one that has segzy14 as username.

1 Like

Re: Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow by WebSurfer(m): 7:12am On Dec 04, 2013
ok. i tried searching for recent posts through the local search but didnt get any useful result.. will check it out, thanks n God bless
Re: Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow by SAELTD: 7:15am On Dec 04, 2013
WebSurfer: ok. i tried searching for recent posts through the local search but didnt get any useful result.. will check it out, thanks n God bless

whenever u r ready let me know.
Re: Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow by WebSurfer(m): 7:16am On Dec 04, 2013
S.A.E LTD:
@ websurfer, i have a similar project i have done for people, here is the link to the project, though the estimate is to carcass level but the estimate of the finishes depends on the taste of the client.
https://www.nairaland.com/1428136/affordable-3-bedroom-bungalow-nairalanders.
Though i was ban by the moderators,and i dont know why, anyway this is my alternate username, i am still the one that has segzy14 as username.
the price is nice and affordable but there is no picture so i cant see the quality and equipments used to be sure, you can also estimate using the picture i attached, thanks
Re: Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow by WebSurfer(m): 7:17am On Dec 04, 2013
Also i will like to tell i have developed it to the foundation. and hoping to continue from there to finishing ASAP.
i can post pictures if you care to view
Re: Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow by SAELTD: 7:28am On Dec 04, 2013
WebSurfer: Also i will like to tell i have developed it to the foundation. and hoping to continue from there to finishing soon.
i can post pictures if you care to view
send pictures to my email and i will give u an affordable estimate
email: samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com
Re: Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow by WebSurfer(m): 7:35am On Dec 04, 2013
OK
Re: Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow by WebSurfer(m): 8:51am On Dec 04, 2013
sent pictures to your email
Re: Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow by SAELTD: 9:20am On Dec 04, 2013
WebSurfer: sent pictures to your email

u have a mail

1 Like

Re: Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow by WebSurfer(m): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2013
I need updates please, thanks
Re: Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow by SAELTD: 11:42am On Dec 04, 2013
WebSurfer: I need updates please, thanks
check ur mail
Re: Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow by eghosajohnny: 11:48am On Dec 04, 2013
WebSurfer: I need updates please, thanks

Hello sir ,I am a builder and would appreciate if you allow me work for you.

Here is my contact below
Phone 07031886484
BBM pin 3123DD40

Hope to hear from you soon and I promise not to disappoint you,
My Regards
Re: Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow by WebSurfer(m): 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow by WebSurfer(m): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
if i had said i built a 3 bedroom bungalow with the above design for 2Million naira.. i would get these nairaland local champions on my neck saying its impossible and their experiences, but since i posted a question, no comment gree come ! SMH sad sad sad sad sad or maybe this section is full of lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow by eghosajohnny: 4:06am On Dec 05, 2013
WebSurfer: if i had said i built a 3 bedroom bungalow with the above design for 2Million naira.. i would get these nairaland local champions on my neck saying its impossible and their experiences, but since i posted a question, no comment gree come ! SMH sad sad sad sad sad or maybe this section is full of lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hello sir,I'm still at your service awaiting your response.
Re: Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 05, 2013
WebSurfer: if i had said i built a 3 bedroom bungalow with the above design for 2Million naira.. i would get these nairaland local champions on my neck saying its impossible and their experiences, but since i posted a question, no comment gree come ! SMH sad sad sad sad sad or maybe this section is full of lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

what is ur question?
Re: Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Adesam09(m): 10:08am On Dec 05, 2013
Ok
Re: Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Johnnoah1st: 10:12am On Dec 05, 2013
C
Re: Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow by moscobabs(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2013
at where? Lagos,Ibadan or your Village?? answer this and let me give u the estimate
Re: Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 05, 2013
For that pictured house, budget N3.5m, finishing inclusive depending on your taste..

When you build for the first time, you lose money to gain experience..

1 Like

Re: Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow by olorunthobby(f): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2013
Re: Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 05, 2013
Have at least 3M
Re: Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow by pato405(m): 10:19am On Dec 05, 2013
cool
Re: Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow by jayAjoku(m): 10:19am On Dec 05, 2013
WebSurfer: Please i need an estimate in building a 3 bedroom bungalow. the land is ready and somewhat developed to an extent..
will post picture of architectural design after the cut.
Thanks for responding.
at least 5mill for that standard... Could cost more
Re: Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow by SassyKwin(f): 10:20am On Dec 05, 2013
Hello fellow nairalanders..pls support ur girl,an upcoming model to win a contest,just click on the link and like the photo
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=203464089838797&id=191320821053124&set=a.203463886505484.1073741829.191320821053124&source=49&refid=17
Re: Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow by seniourman(m): 10:22am On Dec 05, 2013
[size=24pt] Mukina2 please forgive me[/size]

Chie my sweet mukina2 you banned my sseniourman account
www.nairaland.com/sseniourman
Till 2018

Chie mukina2 you suppose know sey dat ban no be ordinary ban.....
If to sey na one section like how Sexkillz ban me for romance till 2041 I no go vex ....

Aunty mukina2 I was just insulting someone who insulted me oo....

Aunty mukina2 Even if you make I wash your pant I swear I go wash am

Maybe dat day you never chop you dey vex Or Seun make you vex...
Or person provoke you, you con pour your gentle anger for my little account wey I dey use like my post...

Mukina2 no mind those things you no know If na me go marry you,

Mukina2 Anything you sey make I do I go do even if

you sey make I leak your thing I go leak am...

mukina2 mukina2 I no go insult again biko forgive me...

[size=24pt]mukina2 after you unban me send me your address…I be fine boy oo... See my picture under.. so we go talk of our marriage wella[/size]

From your dear Seniourman

10 Likes

Re: Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow by yomalex(m): 10:22am On Dec 05, 2013
will depend on your location
Re: Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Lucy360love(f): 10:23am On Dec 05, 2013
Re: Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Gifted4all(m): 10:26am On Dec 05, 2013
From the above deisgn and standard and from a seasoned Civil Engineer like me.i can categorically tell you to budget 4.5million cos i just finished building one for a client recently at agbado area of ogun state very close to lagos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-Mansion (Re-screeding & Painting) Pictures / Renting A House? 5 Things To Consider / Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.