Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:47 PM

You Cannot Extend Your Bis Expired Date With Your Bonus MB Anymore - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Cannot Extend Your Bis Expired Date With Your Bonus MB Anymore (2111 Views)

How To Share/transfer Mb/data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat. / How To Check All Your Bonus On Airtel At Once / Is Droid VPN Not Working For You? Try Tunnelbear VPN Using Your BIS On Androids (2) (3) (4)

You Cannot Extend Your Bis Expired Date With Your Bonus MB Anymore by Joel3(m): 9:56am On Dec 04, 2013
Taking a critical look at the new AIRTEL upgrades; the AIRTEL BIS will still work as usual on all platform,but I don’t think you can extend your bis expired date anymore with bonus MB or paid MB as usual. The list of accounts are specifics and assigned to their route, and any MB are channeled to their appropriate account. Find below the new list of airtel account.

MA (Main Account) Account balance
A1 (Account 1)
A2 (Account 2) Bonus
A3 (Account 3)
A4 (Account 4)
A5 (Account 5)
A6 (Account 6)
A7 (Account 7)
A8 (Account 8 )
A9 (Account 9)
A10 (Account 10) BIS

all this account are on their own, they cannot and do not add up together as it use to be before where you can use airtime trick to combined them together to boost or extend your expiring MB date.

With all this, I still think the BIS will continue to work as usual in all platform e.g android, windows and symbian phones. The mistake, linkage or loopholes the AIRTEL NG is after has been corrected by the new upgrade, which is the extending of MB together in single account.

All this is a deliberate act to increase internal revenue by way of allowing all MB and account to speak for itself and not adding up, mixed up or working together. now they operate separately.

Any add up or extension will be done within it own assigned account,

Thanks for your understanding

Re: You Cannot Extend Your Bis Expired Date With Your Bonus MB Anymore by Joel3(m): 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: You Cannot Extend Your Bis Expired Date With Your Bonus MB Anymore by puskin: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
nah you be Airtel management abi. undecided undecided
Re: You Cannot Extend Your Bis Expired Date With Your Bonus MB Anymore by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
puskin: nah you be Airtel management abi. undecided undecided

abeg helep moi ask am oooo
Re: You Cannot Extend Your Bis Expired Date With Your Bonus MB Anymore by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
Who be dis guy?
Re: You Cannot Extend Your Bis Expired Date With Your Bonus MB Anymore by jmaine: 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
The OP is very correct. . .i noticed that too . .
Re: You Cannot Extend Your Bis Expired Date With Your Bonus MB Anymore by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
OP, AGAIN, IT'S NOT CALLED MB, ITS CALLED DATA.
Re: You Cannot Extend Your Bis Expired Date With Your Bonus MB Anymore by Joel3(m): 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
Rudebwoy: OP, AGAIN, IT'S NOT CALLED MB, ITS CALLED DATA.
over sabi. check ur dictionary again. it not data. but airtime plan or internet subscription
Re: You Cannot Extend Your Bis Expired Date With Your Bonus MB Anymore by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
Joel.:
over sabi. check ur dictionary again. it not data. but airtime plan or internet subscription

ITI AKWU. IT IS CALLED DATA BUNDLE.
Re: You Cannot Extend Your Bis Expired Date With Your Bonus MB Anymore by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
Joel.:
Re: You Cannot Extend Your Bis Expired Date With Your Bonus MB Anymore by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
Joel.:
ITI AKWU, It is called DATA BUNDLE
Re: You Cannot Extend Your Bis Expired Date With Your Bonus MB Anymore by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
Joel.:

DONT MAKE ME REPEAT IT.
Re: You Cannot Extend Your Bis Expired Date With Your Bonus MB Anymore by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
LOLZ. I'TS CALLED DATA PLAN / DATA BUNDLE

Re: You Cannot Extend Your Bis Expired Date With Your Bonus MB Anymore by Donsammi(m): 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
i knw people will use the situation to claim over sabi !! even if they re-write jamb 17 times .. they go wam play smart
Re: You Cannot Extend Your Bis Expired Date With Your Bonus MB Anymore by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
How many times you write jamb
Re: You Cannot Extend Your Bis Expired Date With Your Bonus MB Anymore by paulworld(m): 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
well for me resubscribe to air 2+1 bis 3000 as it's still working thank God
Re: You Cannot Extend Your Bis Expired Date With Your Bonus MB Anymore by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 08, 2013
Inyavic: LOLZ. I'TS CALLED DATA PLAN / DATA BUNDLE
Thank you my brother.

Pls Does Anybody Know How To Buy Apps On Google Play / Used Tecno P9 For Sale! / Rooting Magnum 7x Tuoda Mobile