Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Close Up "Original Naija Smile Contest" [pictured] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Close Up "Original Naija Smile Contest" [pictured] (2698 Views)

Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) / Man Sues Close-up After Using And Fail To Attract Girls, / Obi Olivia Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Close Up Smile Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Close Up "Original Naija Smile Contest" [pictured] by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 04, 2013
First i like to say Congratulations! on Making it to the last month of the year, i pray that you keep seeing the end of the year and not the year seeing your end.
fellow Nairalanders, am in a Close Up contest where Facebook account holders are to upload pictures of them smiling, and the picture with the most votes wins.
NB: for you to vote, you need to click on this link
http://a.pgtb.me/sPtgJ6?app_data=entry_id%253D41090062 PLEASE MAKE SURE U LIKE THE PAGE, click on view all entries and then vote for Timothy Chukwunwogor (locate my entry with the picture below,and to vote you have to click on that box on the top right of my picture) the app works only with Computers and possibly phones on desktop view. As of yesterday my picture was on the 3rd page the less votes u have, the more ur picture is moved over to the next page. Just like Google panda and pengium.

i want to get like 4500 votes or more by 20th december. And am pleading with you Nairalanders to make it happen as a family. This Season Nairalanders.. God Bless You

Re: Close Up "Original Naija Smile Contest" [pictured] by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2013

One good turn deserves another eh? Nairalanders vote 4 ur Son and Ur life in 2014 will really be blessed. Let that be my gift 4rm u dz season
U May Not Understand

Re: Close Up "Original Naija Smile Contest" [pictured] by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 05, 2013
**** VOTE FOR ME **** ( locate my Entry with the picture ABOVE!!! )

Re: Close Up "Original Naija Smile Contest" [pictured] by Swiftboy(m): 11:05am On Dec 06, 2013
Am voting right away! Nairalander that I am! Lets get this to the front page abeg!
Re: Close Up "Original Naija Smile Contest" [pictured] by mazizitonene(m): 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hope i can contest
Re: Close Up "Original Naija Smile Contest" [pictured] by tellwisdom: 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
You'd better go and read your book and stop disturbing us here sad
Re: Close Up "Original Naija Smile Contest" [pictured] by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 07, 2013
mazizi tonene: Hope i can contest
U can if you are on Facebook. Plz locate my entry and vote 4 me also.
Re: Close Up "Original Naija Smile Contest" [pictured] by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 07, 2013
Swiftboy: Am voting right away! Nairalander that I am! Lets get this to the front page abeg!
thanks
Re: Close Up "Original Naija Smile Contest" [pictured] by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 07, 2013
tellwisdom: You'd better go and read your book and stop disturbing us here sad
When i was a child...
Re: Close Up "Original Naija Smile Contest" [pictured] by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mods.. Frontpage, plz help me out.
Re: Close Up "Original Naija Smile Contest" [pictured] by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
Friends please help me win by voting 4 me with the link above, locate my entry with the picture above and please like the page to vote. 4 u 2 vote u have to click on that box on the top right of my picture. #bless
@Mods n' Admin i dn't knw hw else 2 beg u guys. I've sent PMs repeatedly but it's not been acted upon. Plz help me cox i want 2 get my votes in an honest way.
Re: Close Up "Original Naija Smile Contest" [pictured] by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 10, 2013
noticed some things were modified on this thread, but wateva happens shaa. So be it. @Mods, Is my thread getting to Frontpage today?
Re: Close Up "Original Naija Smile Contest" [pictured] by Seun(m): 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
Not with this title it's not. But we may have a thread about the contest.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Close Up "Original Naija Smile Contest" [pictured] by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
Seun: Not with this title it's not. But we may have a thread about the contest.
i've modified the title. But my thoughts has always been that each time a Member seeks for votes, that you guys help by making it reach frontpage. Bro i put my whole hope on getting it on Nairaland and this has occupied my mind for the past Six days and nights i've been sending PMs. Plz U guys can Modify the topic to suite your liking and even if that's the reward i get for joining Nairaland this year and contributing my own quota, plz get it to frontpage. Am seriously kneeling down and begging you this. Dnt dissapoint me please, i wnt seek 4 votes here again after this.
Re: Close Up "Original Naija Smile Contest" [pictured] by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
Seun: Not with this title it's not. But we may have a thread about the contest.
Re: Close Up "Original Naija Smile Contest" [pictured] by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 11, 2013
Seun:
hear my cry, i pray thee for frontpage for eight days now. I need votes on my picture in a legal way, which can be made possible by frontpaging this. U can go on to modify the title to suite your taste.
Fellow Nairaland Members:
please vote 4 me through the link on the post. U will see Someother pictures on the landing page, but you are to vote a Nairalander. my picture there is exactly like that above. Pls make this be a reality for me and you'll be blessed all through 2014
Re: Close Up "Original Naija Smile Contest" [pictured] by Youngsage: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
Why is this not yet on front page?? ? Seun?

If it is skelewu now it.....

o.p buh I think u should have brightened the pic now it looks kinda dull?
Anywaiz don't worry. smiley
Re: Close Up "Original Naija Smile Contest" [pictured] by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mukina has publicise it for you ...you will get enough vote now...make sure ur teeth is white o

1 Like

Re: Close Up "Original Naija Smile Contest" [pictured] by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mukina and Seun has killed my Spirit finally. I told them that am a contestant that need some votes 4 the contest that they should update this particular thread just as they use to update about "Nairalanders that need some votes" see how they just weakened me. I can't believe this, thats not what i told. Am not the owner of Close Up, now see how they just rubbished me and my efforts now people are making mockery of the one on Frontpage. Seun and Mukina WHY?
Re: Close Up "Original Naija Smile Contest" [pictured] by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2013
Bossforeva: Mukina and Seun has killed my Spirit finally. I told them that am a contestant that need some votes 4 the contest that they should update this particular thread just as they use to update about "Nairalanders that need some votes" see how they just weakened me. I can't believe this, thats not what i told. Am not the owner of Close Up, now see how they just rubbished me and my efforts now people are making mockery of the one on Frontpage. Seun and Mukina WHY?

I dont know what to say on don't vex.....
Re: Close Up "Original Naija Smile Contest" [pictured] by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2013
Divepen: Mukina has publicise it for you ...you will get enough vote now...make sure ur teeth is white o
had it been this particular thread was on Frontpage, people could have voted 4 me easily, instead of joining the Mockery. Anyway thank U Seun and Mukina 4 putting it at all, lemme just pray people click on this and vote. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Snail Distributors Needed All Over Nigeria / Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.